7.0

1. Jul 20, 2017
    Amazing game! The core gameplay is just amazing. I've played about a 100games (about 40hours), and am in the top 10 right now. As a strategy turn based game it has enough depth for many many different strategies that can be changed on the fly depending on some rng of the city district placement and your opponent playstyle. It is a snowball game, yet most of the games are quite close. DoAmazing game! The core gameplay is just amazing. I've played about a 100games (about 40hours), and am in the top 10 right now. As a strategy turn based game it has enough depth for many many different strategies that can be changed on the fly depending on some rng of the city district placement and your opponent playstyle. It is a snowball game, yet most of the games are quite close. Do you invest in gangs, master thief, or the economy? - The campaign is quite short and should be looked at as only the tutorial, the real game is in the multiplayer. Matchmaking sometimes lasts only a SECOND! although it can go to about 2 minutes as well. - TLDR: Amazing core gameplay, that will only get better with patches! Expand
  2. Jul 24, 2017
    Strangely addictive, the game has a very beautiful graphic style, and excellent mechanics of strategy, the campaign is at least interesting, but also very short, the online is addictive and challenging, recommend for those who love online strategy games, good game
  3. Jun 24, 2018
    This game! This game fools buyers. It's a repetitive board game with high rnd. It's not for pc! It's for your kitchen table. I recommend this game only for board games lovers. And the art style is quite ok.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 14 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Oct 30, 2017
    I can appreciate simplicity, but in this case I would welcome a wider variety of maps, buildings and units. Still when I launched Antihero to check something while writing the review, I got immediately carried away by its addictive asynchronous multiplayer, forgetting why I launched it in the first place. [10/2017, p.53]
  2. Aug 23, 2017
    A good strategy with tabletop mechanics which unfortunately lacks some depth.
  3. Aug 7, 2017
    Whether one is considering the challenging campaign mode or the endlessly replayable multiplayer, Antihero is a top-notch electronic boardgame. It rewards players who learn the systems, but contains just enough random chance to keep things interesting. As a game of stealthy moves, hidden trickery and careful manipulation, this is one of those occasions where the setting and gameplay are perfectly matched, offering a great experience for any would-be thief.