- Summary: Tensions rise as NATO peacekeeping forces begin to leave The Republic of Altis: a strategic fault-line between crumbling European influence and a powerful, resurgent East. But when a key radar facility drops off the grid, a Mediterranean flashpoint risks escalating into global conflict.
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Autoplay On Off
Pelit (Finland)Oct 5, 2013Arma 3 is an improvement over the previous ones, but the game still suffers from clunky interface and lackluster AI. For an Arma fan like myself, though, it is the best Arma so far. [Oct 2013]
LEVEL (Czech Republic)Oct 24, 2013Modernized, polished and friendlier, selling its strong points while remaining basically the same. The lack of a radical difference is not really a problem. [Issue#234]
Sep 12, 2013Arma 3 makes big steps forward with a huge world and more vehicles and weapons. This time around its trump card is Steam workshop integration though, making downloading mods effortless. A smart move by Bohemia Interactive because it are those mods that will give Arma 3 its long lifespan. Unfortunately Arma 3 is quite inaccessible and doesn't seem to grow along with modern game design on certain fronts. Space time and perseverance are your best friends here, until Bohemia's support starts paying off.
Mar 31, 2016Very good game join a community if you really want to take advantage of the game. missions can be made with limitless possibilities. ive seenVery good game join a community if you really want to take advantage of the game. missions can be made with limitless possibilities. ive seen people complain about the game but they are ignorant. people say the game is horrible because they get 20 fps online,
1st dont allow people with mods that are on the server to join it causes tons of spam errors and lags the server out.
2nd missions which are poorly made aka tons of bad scripts that may or may not be running all at the same time or they are again they cause errors to occur. tons of AI/ objects. servers that run unarma unlike gamemodes such as life, domination, wasteland is just a spam fest.
3rd use Headless clients servers when using a mission that has tons of AI.… Expand
Sep 15, 2013Amazing game. Huge improvement over Arma 2. Best military sim out there. Don't know what's up with people giving this game a bad score. I haveAmazing game. Huge improvement over Arma 2. Best military sim out there. Don't know what's up with people giving this game a bad score. I have barely any bugs or frame rate issues.… Expand
Sep 12, 2013Compare to the other games, with the right players it can achieve more, we don't need call of duty fans
to play this game and say, "Omg thisCompare to the other games, with the right players it can achieve more, we don't need call of duty fans
to play this game and say, "Omg this game sux ballz, i cnt run faster, i cant shoot anything omg"
so, if you hate a Real and intense game play don't buy this game, it need communication and team work,
which simply no kid in cod has ever done before… Expand
Sep 15, 2013It's very bad some people just put some note without be aware of what Arma is... The lack of singleplayer campaign at launch have always beIt's very bad some people just put some note without be aware of what Arma is... The lack of singleplayer campaign at launch have always be said by Bohemia.
The only true problem, is the frame-rate drop in multiplayers. But if you configure well the graphic options, its still possible to play at 30fps. I think some people just put everything on Ultra or Very high and don't touch everything else. Arma is not Battlefield or whatever you want. You have to spend a lot of time in graphic settings to try what is the best. It's not because you play your other games in Ultra you will do it for Arma.
Here's my rig i5 4670k OC at 4.1Ghz and 2x HD7970 OC with Boost (GPU at 1Ghz). I've set the graphic settings at high/very high, view distance at about 2000m and i run it at 50-60 fps in solo and 25-30 fps in multiplayer.
The game is out since 3 days, seriously, don't be a fool...… Expand
Sep 17, 2013Hooray... another giant, beautifully rendered wasteland.
Cities are empty. Houses are empty. Terrain is empty. But it's full of all theHooray... another giant, beautifully rendered wasteland.
Cities are empty. Houses are empty. Terrain is empty. But it's full of all the classic ARMA glitches. This game will be great in about a year and by then it'll be 40 bucks cheaper and be what it should've been at release. I promised myself I'd stop falling for this but, unfortunately I'm stupid and can't control my impulses.
Save yourself the same fate and have some patience.… Expand
Nov 3, 2013WARNING: HONEST REVIEW
Arma 3 is one of the biggest titles in 2013 offering large play areas and realistic gameplay on a massive scale.WARNING: HONEST REVIEW
Arma 3 is one of the biggest titles in 2013 offering large play areas and realistic gameplay on a massive scale. Unfortunately, there are so many issues with this game right now it is almost impossible to give it a better rating than 4/10. While this game is indeed a large step forward in the Arma series, it is also a large piece of disappointment. Let me skip straight to the point.
- Large scale, large play area
- Great graphics (with the exception of some smoke/fire effects)
- Greatly improved radio chatter over it's predecessor
- AI behaves slightly better than in it's predecessor
- Greatly improved campaign (over it's predecessor)
- Realistic engagement distances
- Some weapon customization
- UI improvements
- Great editor (as usual with Arma games)
- Large scale (wait, what? see below)
- Terrible performance the game engine does not feel right for this kind of game Arma 3 promises large scale war however the game engine cannot handle anything near large scale, a simple scenario of a firefight between 10 squads of infantry (5 squads each side) in a town results in less than 24-32 FPS on a i7-4770/GTX Titan system (perhaps we will be able to run this game properly in 10 years, I believe Vertical Sync option was implemented just to troll people because nobody can run it)
- Lack of content compared to it's predecessor
- No campaign on release
- Similar engine issues as with previous Arma games (bad collisions, AI can walk through walls, AI cannot drive vehicles properly and so on)
- The environment is rather boring, houses have no furniture (I realize furniture can be added via the editor however there is even no module/script that will auto populate houses with furniture and adding it manually is PITA)
It feels as if this game has great potential however at it's current state it is barely playable. Do not expect much from this game. Being an Arma player I still do enjoy this game however I am quite disappointed.
NOTE: I have tried improving the game's performance by doodling with the graphics drivers and settings however no matter what settings I put, this game will still perform very poorly.… Expand
Jan 6, 2016Most bugged game i played ever, even bugfield is far from this game.
This game call itself full game, but there is no difference from earlyMost bugged game i played ever, even bugfield is far from this game.
This game call itself full game, but there is no difference from early access alpha old 5 years and still no progress.
Every second 10 buggs literally, you can be seen thought wall, or you get stucked every second like in counter strike zombies.
I played one hour battle royale and than i died, because i went to prone for cover behind wall and i lied in air so i died to bug after one hour trying.
This game is so annoying to play, it is more annoying than fun to play.
Stfu, worst game ever bugggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddd aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.… Expand