5.5

1. Sep 4, 2020
    terrible buggy game filled with lots of places to get trapped, poor fighting mechanics and bosses you won't have a clue how to beat.
  2. Sep 3, 2020
    This game is so poorly optimized on ultra settings, that I had to frantically make sure I didn't just install a bitcoin miner on my PC.
    Only recommend if you are looking for an alternative to traditional GPU stress testing.
    Music and graphics aren't bad though. Season mechanic would be pretty good too if I could apply the Winter spell to the GPU while playing.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 9 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 3, 2020
    Even if the developers will manage to fix all the gamebreaking bugs with subsequent patches, the core issues like a weak battle system, mediocre plot and lazy worldbuilding are not going anywhere. The only thing that can motivate you to see this game through is Ary's never ending charisma and a chance to see some narrative closure.
  2. Sep 24, 2020
    Ary and the Secret of Seasons contains plenty of great ideas, but its poorly implemented action and lifeless world ruin the experience.
  3. Sep 13, 2020
    Even though Ary and the Secret of Seasons may not be the best action nor the best adventure game out there, it is unique in the way you decide how to change the environment around you.