Mixed or average reviews- based on 12 Ratings
Jul 8, 2019This review contains spoilers, click full review link to view. MUSTARD EVERYWHERE! ಠ_ಠ
- Phoibe and Brasidas quests
- sassy Kasslexios
- Hades bossfight
- funny moments with Elpenor, Testikles and the Cyclops
- this is hell! Where are the monsters?
- shorter and less quests than episode 1
- the yellow mustard tint all over the map. Thanks to reshade i got at least a bit of color variation and some contrast.
- same ISU soldiers as in episode 1. I expected Hades’ ISU minions would wear another armor and we would profit from that too but nope.
- Hades mix n match armor from already existing armors. Wouldn’t the god of the underworld deserve a proper outfit like all the other gods had? Lazy from Ubi.
The modern day:
- LMAO, I bet Aletheia wished Kasslexios would still be alive and hadn’t handed the staff over to Layla.
Seriously this needs to stop. The writing and execution is just bad.
Pls have Aletheia resurrect Kasslexios and give them back the staff.
Episode 2 felt utterly short with the smaller map which also had less quests and I felt it ended so abrupt. I thought Hades was a cool bro until he turned into a meany. I wonder why he didn’t wanted to let me go, was he upset that I messed up his waifus elysium? XD… Full Review »