- Publisher: Kunos Simulazioni
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2014
- Also On: PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Summary: Assetto Corsa is designed to provide a very realistic driving experience, with single player and multiplayer options, officially licensed cars and tracks developed using Laser scan technology, and the highest level of accuracy possible in reproducing real world motor racing environments.Assetto Corsa is designed to provide a very realistic driving experience, with single player and multiplayer options, officially licensed cars and tracks developed using Laser scan technology, and the highest level of accuracy possible in reproducing real world motor racing environments. Also, Assetto Corsa allows for considerable customisation and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional simracers, gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to collect lots of cars and tracks.… Expand
- Developer: Kunos Simulazioni
- Genre(s): Driving, General, GT / Street, Racing, Simulation, Automobile
- # of players: Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Assetto Corsa Teaser Video
Positive: 16 out of 17
Mixed: 1 out of 17
Negative: 0 out of 17
Oct 28, 2014Assetto Corsa is a shining masterpiece of virtual motorsport, a new standard for the future of driving simulators and an all-Italian pride.
Jan 4, 2015Assetto Corsa is the Stradivari, the lasagna, and the Ferrari 250 GTO of video games: pure, crystalline Italian excellence. A new milestone for driving simulations.
Oct 16, 2014Assetto Corsa is a wonderful racing simulator, inheriting the technical proficiency of Simbin’s GTR 2 and rFactor modding attitude. And bringing them both to a new level.
Mar 17, 2015Despite it's lack of official content and the dullness of the career mode, partly due to the sloppy AI, Assetto Corsa is simply the best racing sim ever developed. Everything smells the love of cars, from its jaw breaking physics to the amazing graphics, and just that feel of the car. A new benchmark for racing sims.
Jan 15, 2015Assetto Corsa is far from perfect and it still needs some tweaking and more contents, but this driving game does a remarkably effort to deliver a great experience for PC users.
LEVEL (Czech Republic)Mar 10, 2015The successful racing game that doesn’t want to scare players. Assetto Corsa is quite possibly the cheapest and most enjoyable way to see if you're really a competitor or if you just like hitting people who stand in your way. [Issue#250]
CD-ActionMar 4, 2015Differences between beta version and the final game are close to none, which means that the career mode – the heart of every racing game – is not even a prototype, it’s a prosthesis. Driving model is excellent though and the tracks were meticulously recreated with laser scanning. Along with the support for the modding community it lets me believe that Assetto Corsa might become a brilliant game in the future. [02/2015, p.52]
Positive: 80 out of 104
Mixed: 10 out of 104
Negative: 14 out of 104
Nov 16, 2013This is finally one good PC racing sim game. Havent had this enjoyment in a long time while playing a PC racing game. To be honest with youThis is finally one good PC racing sim game. Havent had this enjoyment in a long time while playing a PC racing game. To be honest with you people i got quite bored by them lately...im sick of HUD filled with useless crap. Im sick of fake speeds by using overexcessive blur, NFS arcade crap. Im sick of all that. I want PC platform own Forza/Gran Turismo! and that is called Assetto Corsa.
Assetto Corsa truly woke up the racing desire in me! One would say AC has good points but ignores others. I am amazed that Kunos managed to really make an almost perfect racing sim for PC!
Right now it's EARLY ACCESS BETA. But they stated that when the game goes FINAL and beyond, they will finalize AI, multiplayer, add damage model features, a career mode and some other exclusive contents.
Anyway what i liked in Assetto Corsa :
- overall great controls for a racing simulator game. These italian guys use exact vehicle data from car makers such as Ferrari, Lotus, Pagani, BMW, you name it. Handling data files are even encrypted as requested by car makers. So it's 100% guaranteed that the car you drive, will behave the same as the real life car.
- the graphics are simply amazing! car models/interiors are on par with Forza 4 or GT5. The scenery looks great too.
- good optimization. The game runs and looks great on medium PC's.
- the sound design is sweet. From the car engines, the tires, the exhaust pipe back, the wind while going at high speeds, to the little rocks hitting the car body when going of-course. Very good job on the sound too.
- developers stated that they will continue to support this game with DLC´s years from now on.
- laser technology scanned tracks which is the most authentic method for making a track in-game.
- TRACK IR support
- Oculus Rift support
- replays support
- Forza showroom mode like
- and probably the best feature. MODS SUPPORT! people already started making their own car models, car skins, sounds, UI modifications, even new tracks for AC, you name it. (Not to mention they can simply import other cars from other games). So dont be surprised if one day you will see a car from Forza 4 added to Assetto Corsa by the modding community.
Finally a PC racing sim that caught my attention. No wonder the developers said they had a great launch on Steam. The game is simply superb. Thank you Kunos for releasing Assetto Corsa for PC! looking forward … Expand
Dec 2, 2014E' davvero un gran gioco! Dopo averlo comprato ho sentito la necessita' di acquistare un volante e l'ho fatto ! Giocato con il Logitech g27 edE' davvero un gran gioco! Dopo averlo comprato ho sentito la necessita' di acquistare un volante e l'ho fatto ! Giocato con il Logitech g27 ed il cambio h e' davvero molto simulativo! 10 e lode.… Expand
Oct 16, 2014One of the best driving Simulator on the PC in in my Opinion better than pCars.
The graphics is not so good but its enough.
But the PhysicOne of the best driving Simulator on the PC in in my Opinion better than pCars.
The graphics is not so good but its enough.
But the Physic is Awesome and the best i think.… Expand
Apr 10, 2015An excellent product. Holding true to the simulation genre, great physics and fully laser scanned tracks for accuracy. The NordschleifeAn excellent product. Holding true to the simulation genre, great physics and fully laser scanned tracks for accuracy. The Nordschleife fantastic and so too the Nissan GT-R GT3. Big emphasis on GT3 GT2 and sportscars. Plus they have the Ferrari and Lamborghini licences. Time of day changes, v good multiplayer and powerful AI. Looking forward (hopefully!) to night racing and driver swaps in MP.… Expand
Oct 28, 2022Giving the fact this is a 8 years old game and it's still one of best Racing Sims out there, is enough.
Aug 22, 2017Assetto Corsa is the best racing simulator right now. Graphics is OK. A must have for your collection if you're serious about sim-racing.Assetto Corsa is the best racing simulator right now. Graphics is OK. A must have for your collection if you're serious about sim-racing. Everyone should try this game.… Expand
Dec 27, 2020- Unplayable without an expensive steering wheel.
- I tried to play with a xbox one controller but it was constantly vibrating, maybe to- Unplayable without an expensive steering wheel.
- I tried to play with a xbox one controller but it was constantly vibrating, maybe to mimic the vibrations of the engine. I had to turn vibrations off completely, having then no force feedback at all.
- Doesn't look very good.
- Lack of content.
- On PC, can't be used with only a controller, you still need mouse and keyboard close to you
- New cars are sold in DLCs… Expand
- (1 view)
- (1 view)
- (5 views)
- (1845 views)