7.2

1. Feb 12, 2019
    Been playing the game since 2016. From the start, I enjoyed it and could lose a ton of hours in it.
    Since the game has been released I have played it a lot of times and the major bugs I encountered first have been fixed sure there are still a couple of small bugs but I have not encountered bugs that are game breaking.
  2. Feb 11, 2019
    The game is really fun with some friends and i don't understand why some people say that the terrain is bad. The only critic i have is the optimisation when you are the host.
  3. Feb 13, 2019
    Pros:
    - Nice gameplay and a long grind wich is good imo
    - Simple and nice graphics - Cute Astroneers - Different planets - The hidden secrets Cons: - Lags too much (This isn't really valid since my pc is too bad, but i'm getting a new one soon) - Some bugs that can be annoying - I will probably be sad when i completed the game 100% Conclusion: This game is amazing and you
    Pros:
    - Nice gameplay and a long grind wich is good imo
    - Simple and nice graphics
    - Cute Astroneers
    - Different planets
    - The hidden secrets

Cons:
    - Some bugs that can be annoying
    - I will probably be sad when i completed the game 100%

Conclusion:
    This game is amazing and you should buy it
    NOW
  4. Feb 10, 2019
    Astroneer is a sandbox where you must to use the intellect to get new technologies. You can travel to differents planets and build many buildigs to make tools and vehicles. Also the game allows you to live the adventure with friends. In my opinion is the best indie game.
  5. Feb 10, 2019
    A casual survival game with fun, crafty elements and a wonderful aesthetic. Easy to spend hours exploring planets and building expansive bases, while not feeling constantly under pressure to survive.

A lovely little gem worth checking out if you're looking for some relaxed sci-fi exploration!
  6. Feb 11, 2019
    I watched this game for two years. The difference between then and now is amazing. A ton of graphical improvements, much stronger progression system, fun open world, and a very active dev community. The game has been out for barely a week and has already been updated four times. Problems identified by the community are transparently addressed and action is quickly taken. The addition ofI watched this game for two years. The difference between then and now is amazing. A ton of graphical improvements, much stronger progression system, fun open world, and a very active dev community. The game has been out for barely a week and has already been updated four times. Problems identified by the community are transparently addressed and action is quickly taken. The addition of world puzzles with 1.0 is a great way to encourage exploration, and the cave system is much more expansive than it was in alpha. Looking forward to continued regular updates. Expand
  7. Feb 12, 2019
    An absolutely lovely open world sandbox game with wonderful minimalist style graphics. While playing alone, this game gives a rather desolate tone when it comes to exploring, however, that tone shifts upon either finding the abundance of hostile flora in the worlds you explore or upon inviting a friend to join along. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone in need of a time sinkAn absolutely lovely open world sandbox game with wonderful minimalist style graphics. While playing alone, this game gives a rather desolate tone when it comes to exploring, however, that tone shifts upon either finding the abundance of hostile flora in the worlds you explore or upon inviting a friend to join along. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone in need of a time sink they want to enjoy. Expand
  8. Feb 13, 2019
    Astroneer is a wonderful and accessible open world survival crafting game, where you land in a solar system and need to survive.

The visuals are spectacular, I often find myself standing on the top of a mountain taking watching a sunset, or standing in my base listening to the hums and beeps of my modules whirring while I wait. The game has 6-7 distinct new planets, all with their

The game has 6-7 distinct new planets, all with their own visuals and things to do, and the game now has an overarching "story" that pushes you from planet to planet while you try to understand these massive monolithic structures.

This is an excellent indie title, and proof that developers can make early access games and release a solid product at the end.

Pros: Incredible visuals, tactile UI, diverse solar system, multiplayer, new added goals that make me want to progress, free customization

Cons: some annoying bugs and sub par performance in multiplayer. I fully anticipate them figuring this out ASAP though.
  9. Feb 16, 2019
    Купил эту игру еще в альфа тестировании, ни капли не пожалел! Было видно что разработчики очень ответственно подошли к разработке. Сделано с любовью. К покупке рекомендую
  10. Jun 8, 2019
    Fun game. Love the physics of the planets and the moons with their orbits and dynamic lighting with the movement around the sun. All of the different planets with their unique biomes can be hauntingly beautiful. The physics of the rover vehicles were completely wacked at first but they seemed to have smoothed it out finally. The devs also made the progression a lot better with the needFun game. Love the physics of the planets and the moons with their orbits and dynamic lighting with the movement around the sun. All of the different planets with their unique biomes can be hauntingly beautiful. The physics of the rover vehicles were completely wacked at first but they seemed to have smoothed it out finally. The devs also made the progression a lot better with the need to upgrades to larger and more complex machinery.. most coming in 2-3 tiers. One mechanic I absolutely cannot stand is the "slide" mechanic where your character does a cool surf maneuver when moving down a steep grade. The problem is is that it is triggered way too easily, even when inching along, and sometimes it is hard to stop sliding before you plunge into a cavern that you can't dig your way out of before you die of suffocation. Though the game is fun, it could use a little more story and direction also. I realize it's an early access and a work in progress so I can't wait to see what else is added to the game. Expand
  11. Mar 10, 2019
    after all these years waiting, finally the game is here. I enjoyed when i played in 2016, still playing,
  12. Feb 11, 2019
    Astroneer is a visionary game! It still has its bugs but I completely trust in the Devs to hammer them out. I love the concept and execution. Go System Era!
  13. Feb 22, 2019
    Ab beautifully crafted atmospheric survivor. Astroneer is a game that allows you to take exploration to a whole new level. To build your base you must gather ever advancing resources as you take your shuttle from planet to planet. Each new planet offers new challenges and dangers. I have played this game for sometime prior to its full 1.0 release and the care that the developers putAb beautifully crafted atmospheric survivor. Astroneer is a game that allows you to take exploration to a whole new level. To build your base you must gather ever advancing resources as you take your shuttle from planet to planet. Each new planet offers new challenges and dangers. I have played this game for sometime prior to its full 1.0 release and the care that the developers put into it has really amazed me. This is one of very few games I can always come back to because of its replay ability. Expand
  14. Apr 21, 2019
    Astroneer is a beautiful game that does nothing less than expected: "A game of aerospace industry and interplanetary exploration." according to their steam page. It is actually a lot more than it appears to be and often evokes feelings in you that you wouldn't expect from a game of its style. The development of Astroneer was a long, hard, windy road (i know this courtesy to a YoutubeAstroneer is a beautiful game that does nothing less than expected: "A game of aerospace industry and interplanetary exploration." according to their steam page. It is actually a lot more than it appears to be and often evokes feelings in you that you wouldn't expect from a game of its style. The development of Astroneer was a long, hard, windy road (i know this courtesy to a Youtube documentary) and the game has made dramatic progress since its launch.

However, I am not one to give something credit for the effort put in, because the output is all that matters for players. The game has some great, innovative mechanics and is very rewarding (such when you unlock interplanetary travel or notice how magnificent your base has become) but I should add that it is not optimized as well as it could be and the gets tedious at times. The tediousness comes from some slightly 'grindy' mechanics such as research, but this gets better the more you progress into the game.

If you are the type of person that needs an objective to drive your progress, then you're in luck because they recently added one. This objective is not exactly riveting but it certainly gives you something to work towards. The multiplayer aspect of the game has been improved dramatically and only has a few bugs here and there. One last thing to note is that the game is not solely focused on base building and there are sadly no automation mechanics as of yet. This game is a great buy if you're interested in any of the following genres: base building; survival; exploration; or just some fun with friends.
  15. Aug 9, 2019
    I love this game. I just straight up love it. This started the day i started playing with my friends. If you love games like no mans sky or space engineers, but you want something more simple you need to play this game. It's so much fun and i heavily recommend it!

1. Jun 28, 2019
    A bit absurd and outlandish, but still enjoyable space expedition that thankfully runs out of gas after you get your share of co-op fun.
  2. Game World Navigator Magazine
    May 15, 2019
    Astroneer is a nice survival game that’s hopelessly behind the curve: we’ve already seen everything it has to offer in one game or another. [Issue#237, p.40]
  3. Apr 19, 2019
    Fans of sandbox or crafting games might be pleased with the package, and can bump this score up at least a point or two. For others, this has some serious flaws with its user interface, and simple constructing/crafting is often aggravatingly difficult, which unfortunately drags down what otherwise is an okay, if repetitive title. It is really sad, as at its root, this could be a gem, with some simple patches or design overhauls, and appeal to a far greater audience.