7.0

1. Mar 20, 2022
    It's your call but for now it's not recommended.
    1/10 this game at that stage.
  2. Jan 30, 2022
    The game is okay, but nothing more. It simply has too many shortcomings to be considered a successor to Fallout 1/2. Technically, Trudograd is far ahead of the aforementioned titles, but not in terms of gameplay or atmosphere. The Soviet setting seems like a good idea, but is completely destroyed by the imposed and artificial humor. The game tries hard to be funny, but it comes acrossThe game is okay, but nothing more. It simply has too many shortcomings to be considered a successor to Fallout 1/2. Technically, Trudograd is far ahead of the aforementioned titles, but not in terms of gameplay or atmosphere. The Soviet setting seems like a good idea, but is completely destroyed by the imposed and artificial humor. The game tries hard to be funny, but it comes across rather silly instead. I clicked through most of the dialog because it didn't appeal to me and I couldn't care less about the characters. Just like in Fallout, the game consists of a lot of individual, small maps separated by a travel system that triggers random encounters. With today's technical capabilities, something larger could have been built. The flow of the game is completely lost this way, as virtually no quest can be completed without visiting at least two maps. This means that you have to constantly travel back and forth, which quickly becomes annoying due to the increasingly frequent and difficult random encounters. Independent exploration is neither encouraged nor rewarded, and there are hardly any interesting locations. The quests are unbalanced and the combat system feels even clunkier than in Fallout 1. At some point, the game became too tiring for me and I put it down. My recommendation: Go play the Olympus 2207 total conversion mod for Fallout 2 instead if you haven't already. Expand
  3. Feb 17, 2022
    Да да игра также хорошо зашла как и первый Атом.
  4. Nov 30, 2021
    Awesome devs they helps with my suck :))))))))))))))) Trudograd is better than ATOM RPG IMHO.
  5. Feb 1, 2022
    In a time of almost total death for turn-based RPGs, games like this are quite valuable these days.
    Also, for the Eastern European market, with predominantly F2P projects, such games are even more rare.
    Connoisseurs of this genre of video games, I advise you to play.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Nov 30, 2021
    It’s like TV series: during the first season, actors are still getting to know their character, so the show really kicks into gear only from season 2. Same thing here: original Atom RPG was still searching for its identity, but Trudograd shows that it was finally found, and now Atom is a franchise of its own. [Issue#256, p.60]
  2. Nov 19, 2021
    Trudograd is not as varied and expansive as I expected, but, all in all, it’s a very decent role-playing game and a notable improvement over the original Atom RPG.
  3. Oct 7, 2021
    An improved, standalone piece of the ATOM RPG experience that will fully satisfy both fans of the original game and fans of turn-based RPGs.