- Publisher: Interplay
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2022
- Also On: PlayStation 2, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
- Summary: Embark on a new adventure for fortune, glory and power. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II, the sequel to Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance starts you off on a road full of danger and magic. Face a seemingly endless army of sinister enemies in over 80 levels of finger-numbing action. Master skills,Embark on a new adventure for fortune, glory and power. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II, the sequel to Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance starts you off on a road full of danger and magic. Face a seemingly endless army of sinister enemies in over 80 levels of finger-numbing action. Master skills, spells and deadly weapons while traveling through spectacular environments. Customize your character and forge your own weapons. It's up to you to rid the lands of evil by yourself or with a friend.… Expand
- Developer: Black Isle Studios, Square One Games
- Genre(s): Role-Playing, Action RPG
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Remaster Trailer
Positive: 0 out of 5
Mixed: 5 out of 5
Negative: 0 out of 5
Jul 27, 2022There is a really solid experience to find here as long as your expectations are tempered. Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance 2 has such solid gameplay and player options that it is no wonder it is as revered to this day as it is. Unfortunately, some shoddy aspects of the re-release drag it down.
Jul 29, 2022Players into the historical origins of the genres they love will find Dark Alliance 2 worth playing. Anyone comfortable with the mechanics and visuals of recent fantasy ARPGs will probably grimace a bit. Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance has enough engaging story and characters to deserve a genuine remake or remaster. For the price, this version just doesn’t go far enough, even for players hoping for a hit of spit-shined nostalgia.
Jul 27, 2022There’s value here, for sure, as a visceral stomp through a beloved fantasy world that offers the rare luxury of being entirely playable alongside a friend. It’s swift, slashy, and simple, but comparing it to other games of this era that have been ported to modern platforms – Okami, Resident Evil Remaster, and Silent Hills 3 and 4, to name a few – you’re paying double to quadruple the price. Buying it at this price point feels like it could set a precedent that shouldn’t be supported, tempting though it may be…
Jul 27, 2022There’s nothing new to see here, just a port of an old classic. For some, I’m sure that this is all that they want or need, but for others I feel that it’s a shame Dark Alliance II hasn’t been modernized - at least a little bit - to bring the gameplay more in line with the times so that it would feel more accessible to newer players. Even still, Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance II’s price tag at $29.99 feels too steep for what it is. Unless you’re a diehard fan of the Dark Alliance series, I’d wait for a hefty sale before picking this up.
Oct 5, 2022Not a remaster, just a port for newer consoles and PC. This is the original 2004 game with just a few tweaks so don’t expect to be blown away by the experience. Still, a good product for retro fans and true connoisseurs of the Sword Coast.
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Dec 16, 2022This is an enjoyable re-release of the original Baldur's Gate Dark alliance 2. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the modernization ofThis is an enjoyable re-release of the original Baldur's Gate Dark alliance 2. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the modernization of Graphics and various upgrades and bug fixes that were implemented.… Expand
- (0 views)