7.1

1. Mar 18, 2019
    If you love classic RTS games such as Starcraft and Warcraft, then you will 100% enjoy Bannermen. Quite fast-paced with focus on battles, rather than the basebuilding (which is not as APM heavy as SC for example). Several spell-casters with 3-4 spells each make the skill cap extremely high. Heroes that can be levelled up during the game also adds complexity and is a nice touch.

The

The campaign is great, with lovely artwork and voice acting in the cutscenes. The story is enjoyable yet not super deep (which however isn't necessary in an RTS imo). 23 campaign missions if I'm not mistaking, rendering about 8 hours of play.

But the best part of the game is the multiplayer, really high replayability. I've also watched serveral tournaments on Twitch and I'm really impressed of the strategic depth and high skill cap, demonstrated by the most skillful players.
  2. Mar 19, 2019
    As an RTS enthusiast, I'm thrilled that I found this game. The economy, base-building and overall macro are similar to Starcraft, but simplified. Map control and unit control (micro) are super important - if you manage your troops and spells properly you can defeat an enemy army twice your size. The hero system and nature power system adds depth and replayability. As I'm interested inAs an RTS enthusiast, I'm thrilled that I found this game. The economy, base-building and overall macro are similar to Starcraft, but simplified. Map control and unit control (micro) are super important - if you manage your troops and spells properly you can defeat an enemy army twice your size. The hero system and nature power system adds depth and replayability. As I'm interested in competetive online gaming, I haven't completed the campaign yet (but probably will, because so far so good), but the multiplayer itself offers enough to make Bannermen worth buying. Expand
  3. Mar 18, 2019
    A solid RTS game, gameplay-wise similar to SC2/WC3, but theme-wise more like AoE. Runs well and got all modern control features (rally-points, order queueing, control groups, re-bindable hotkeys, idle worker button, etc). Great campaign (about 8 hrs) and multiplayer with high replayability. As I love the genre, I'm really happy to see a new well-made RTS in 2019!

Must add: saw that some

Must add: saw that some weirdo trashed the game because he thought the campaign was too hard xD First off all, it's not. If you have played RTS games before, you should not have any bigger difficulties completing the campaign on Normal. Secondly, if you are a beginner, there's a possibility to play on Easy.
  4. Mar 18, 2019

Must add: saw that some

1. Apr 29, 2019
    Bannermen is a good RTS game. It is intuitive and easy to jump into and the campaign is satisfying. The storyline is engaging enough, and Lord Berrian is enough to make any gamer girl swoon. The only thing about it I can criticize is that I don’t think it has anything that makes it stand out among other games of this genre.
  2. Apr 21, 2019
    Bannermen is the ideal choice for those in search for a pretty straightforward RTS, even if the game might seem a bit vintage in its gameplay and technical aspects.
  3. Apr 16, 2019
    Bannermen is a mediocre attempt at providing a standard RTS following many clichés and archetypes. It sadly fails to live to even the basic requests of a modern game of this genre.