3.0

1. Nov 18, 2018
    This day has come: Call of Duty become better then Battlefield. This is the end of the series.
  2. Nov 18, 2018
    There are not enough words to explain how garbage of a game Battlefield 5 is, but i'll try to point out things that make this game unplayable for me. The absolute worst of this game is time to kill which is less than a second at most times, this works in call of duty on small maps with fast respawn mechanic but not here in battlefield on massive maps. You respawn every 15 seconds and andThere are not enough words to explain how garbage of a game Battlefield 5 is, but i'll try to point out things that make this game unplayable for me. The absolute worst of this game is time to kill which is less than a second at most times, this works in call of duty on small maps with fast respawn mechanic but not here in battlefield on massive maps. You respawn every 15 seconds and and die instantly or after 30 seconds if you are not a sniper or vehicle user, You die and die and die and watch that stupid animation waiting for medic or squadmate all the time. Amount of weapon skins is bigger than a weapon list!!! Skin for magazine, skin for scope, skin for handguard, skin for every other part of the weapon, who needs that ? It was much better and easier in previous games where you had one full skin to choose from. Perks for weapons ? That's just pathetic and stupid mechanic. You can buy faster bullets?! This is ridiculous. Campaign is absolute disaster, the second one is total BS with no logical reason in history, campaign is broken at so many levels it's pointless to talk about it. Basically Battlefield franchise became something not worth playing since its more focused on pleasing SJWs than players. Expand
  3. Nov 19, 2018
    В операции «Ганнерсайд» участвовала одна девушка... Вам норм историю переписывать?
  4. Nov 16, 2018
    This game is totally not ready for release.
    Please, do not buy this game and do not support EA as a company.
  5. Nov 19, 2018
    For what i need to pay? For alpha test? No,sorry! Where is USSR in WW2? Why too much women in your gama? What's wrong with your DICE? It's your worst game ever
  6. Nov 18, 2018
    The game has no sense. EA managed to kill even a Battlefield series. All the paid bots who scores 10 for this crap won't help it. Free future updates? What? These updates had to be available on the start!
  7. Nov 19, 2018
    This game insults the story.It is also a disrespect for all veterans and all those who participated in that war,
  8. Nov 19, 2018
    This game looks like garbage compared.........
    What the hell happened??? :(
  9. Nov 19, 2018
    This grades deserves the developers of this game on the history.
    Oh yeah, I forgot, because in the WW2 Germany was beat only by the Allies and the term: "strange war "came up with idiots...
  10. Nov 19, 2018
    There is no country of the winner of the war. The developers tried to please everyone but forgot about the players
  11. Nov 19, 2018
    All War Veterans should Denounce this game, worst 90 dollar i ever spent. this game has no soul. i will get back to battlefield 1,even though i maxed out to the max. i doubt the credibility of some of these reviews, every time a red low score submits, a bunch of green reviews go on the top systemically . Total game failure in term of tactical pliability and team works.
  12. Nov 16, 2018
    No battlefield has felt as much as a COD game as this one.
    Smaller maps, fewer vehicules, focus on gunfight in close quarters, skill gives places to the "first who spots the other" tactics. You've got it all here.
    No battlefield has felt as much as a COD game as this one.
    Classes have been changed, in a bad way. For exemple medics are now redondant, everyone can do anything they can do, just a little slower. Health packs can be picked easily, you can be revived by non medics, hardly anyone will need your healing. They most likely already have a health pack or they die as soon as they are spotted. I used to finished in the top 3 players playing just as a pure medic and not as a killing machine. You can't do that anymore, as a medic your job is just secondary to killing now.

The focus is now on squad play. Which is lame. How often do you have 3 friends ready to join you? Do you even want to? I usually launch the game for a quick match when I have the time. I do not want to plan an event to enjoy the game every time and playing as squadmates with strangers is a dice roll.
    What about the UI? Still terribly confusing. It's messy, doesn't give the right info and makes you go to many clicks to do what you need to. I still haven't really figured out some of the stuff to improve my weapons.
    All this and the terrible terrible political stance of this game and its devs... Makes me give it a 1. It's not a good game.
  13. Nov 16, 2018
    Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 1 are among my favorite games of all time, but unfortunately I'm not educated enough to play this one.
  14. Nov 19, 2018
    Жестокая несправедливость по отношению к ветеранам, которые воевали за СССР на второй мировой войне, так же присутствуют крайне не правдивые, оскверняющие военные факты-действия.
  15. Nov 20, 2018
    EA asked for it and now here it is, their deserved "uneducated" review of this game they have been waiting for.
  16. Nov 16, 2018
    Even if we completely disregard the holier than thou SJW controversy surrounding the game's prerelease this is a stupid game, made in a stupid way. The singleplayer is straight up shameful in its constant and I mean completely nonstop historical inaccuracies, dumb design decisions and ham-handedness. It tries virtually nothing new from the BF1 formula and instead does its best to surroundEven if we completely disregard the holier than thou SJW controversy surrounding the game's prerelease this is a stupid game, made in a stupid way. The singleplayer is straight up shameful in its constant and I mean completely nonstop historical inaccuracies, dumb design decisions and ham-handedness. It tries virtually nothing new from the BF1 formula and instead does its best to surround you with Hollywood "immersion", then immediately shoots itself in the foot by giving you weapons that never existed until later in history, fighting enemies that weren't actually there in the theatre you're playing, to accomplish an objective that wasn't accomplished until three YEARS later in the actual war.

I don't expect Battlefield to be 1:1 realism and never have, but this is so far in the opposite direction that it feels like satire. Multiplayer is a joke but I've hated the Battlefield formula since Bad Company 2 so clearly my opinion doesn't represent everyone else's, but the singleplayer really is the icing on the cake. It's shameful, and especially in an overdone setting as WW2 you have so many better games, better representations of reality and frankly better games simply to play than this one. Bravo EA, I thought you couldn't do something more disingenuous than BF1. Way to prove me wrong.
  17. Nov 16, 2018
    I'll be brief. The campaign is bad & short as hell. 'Untold stories' sounds intriguing but doesnt work, especially in the one man army style they've stupidly chosen in WW2.

There's only 4 decent-ish multiplayer maps out of 8, with only 2 more in the next 6 months, which some fans have previewed & said are pretty terrible. Its incredibly buggy, full of sjw things that feel completely

Its incredibly buggy, full of sjw things that feel completely out of place & break immersion. It changes historical battles/missions just to be 'politically correct' which is ridiculous when they could've included women in realistic true to history roles & made it much more immersive & gritty. The game feels & is incomplete, with barely any content coming to the game in future. The game has far too many reused assests & has really no feeling of ww2. This game screams missed potential.

Even if like this game & you rate it a 10 then you're clearly lying to yourself & others. 10 means a game is perfect & this game has many, many problems. I love the battlefield series but rating this game a 10 means you're just a blind fanboy, you'll see in time what this game really is.
  18. Nov 16, 2018
    EA pays for good reviews don't get fooled. Half the "Reviews" on Youtube are paid for by EA.
  19. Nov 23, 2018
    Seems like everyone who puts this game more than 5 never played original battlefield games. This game is crap. I don't want to mention tons of bugs and broken net code. I want to focus on game mechanics and setting fail. First of all, AAA project about WW2 without any maps that reproduce any famous WW2 battles. Someone will say that we shouldn't forget about smaller battles and paySeems like everyone who puts this game more than 5 never played original battlefield games. This game is crap. I don't want to mention tons of bugs and broken net code. I want to focus on game mechanics and setting fail. First of all, AAA project about WW2 without any maps that reproduce any famous WW2 battles. Someone will say that we shouldn't forget about smaller battles and pay respect, but most likely lazy developers just wanted to finish this game faster, just look at 80% of maps. It's just an empty map with some rocks, houses and hangars. Second, wtf weapons? I have feeling that I shoot paintball gun with all this tracer rounds everywhere. Who thought that building fortifications is a great idea? In such fast paced game it's a nonsense. Build base for 3 minutes. loose it in seconds... Where is spoting system? Spotting system is what makes this game - battefield. User interface is a ux designers nightmare... Really. DICE please fire everyone who was hired after Battlefield 3. TBH I miss old Battlefield games with already spawned vehicles, spotting system and great wonderfull maps. I don't care about women in this game, or man with different color, I just want old good battlefield... Expand
  20. Nov 16, 2018
    EA seal of shame and with anti consumer practices all the way.

- Get 11 days ealier access for paying a bit more - Releasing an unfinished product, then selling it as "free DLC" - generell lack of vehicles - More Call of a Duty feeling, rather than an immersive 2nd world war simulation - historical accurarcy ... who needs that... - Microtransactions on launch for a 60 dollar game
    EA seal of shame and with anti consumer practices all the way.

- Get 11 days ealier access for paying a bit more
    - Releasing an unfinished product, then selling it as "free DLC"
    - generell lack of vehicles
    - historical accurarcy ... who needs that...
    - Microtransactions on launch for a 60 dollar game
    - pretty uneven classes to say the very least
    - insulting the player base as uneducated before the game even released
    - bringing an ideology to an goddamn Battlefield game (most likely due to thinking they can pander to an audience, which doesn't even buy their games)
    - "Game journalists" which try to sell you this turd as a 83 points game (most likely due to pressure from EA)

EA you did it again! You completely **** up everything, which could have potentially been good about a once great franchise! Don't buy this in the current state and wait for it to become a bargain bin product. (Should not take all that long thanks to EA's atrocious marketing and anti-consumer practices).
  21. Dec 8, 2018
    This game has become a casual game, more progress, more team play, private servers have still not returned and the squads have returned to only 4 players.....
    TTK is unbearable especially on poorly thought-out and too small maps where you are forced to play with 64 players at the same time... even the vehicles are uninteresting to play so slow and fragile they are.
    The menus are poorly
    The menus are poorly designed, the content is ridiculous (5 weapons x 4 classes...)

This Battlefield is the worst of all, go your way and save your money for other worthy games!
  22. Nov 16, 2018
    What does $60 buy you in 2018? A quarter of a mediocre game. There are Indie Studios putting out early access games with better content than this game.

$60.
  23. Nov 16, 2018
    Another part in series, with nothing new or spectacular. You have already seen and played this in previous BF titles million times. Its just mediocre, full of bugs and microtransactions so i rate multiplayer 4/10.
    Single player campaign is pile of dog sh**, boring and just stupid, i rate it 0/10. So whole game i rate 2/10.
    However game is not only a code of program delivered on cd or by
    However game is not only a code of program delivered on cd or by internet, its whole service they offer, its how publisher treats its community, and this is just outrageous here. Catering to minorities and not giving a damn about loyal fans, offending WW2 veterans or people who would like to have authentic war experience. Calling them uneducated.
    And EA bows to political agenda of miniorities who dont even buy their games (sjw, feminists and others). Now after huge backlash, people mass resigning from preorders and possibility of huge financial flop they decided that suddenly they "care" about realism and authenticity of WW2 and removed cyborg girls. You know what EA/Dice? F** off. #NotMyBattlefield
    I find their greedy, anticonsumer behavior offensive and rate it 0/10 as a gamer and fan of war games.
    So average from 2 and 0 is 1/10 and this my final score. Avoid indoctrination and sjw propaganda, avoid companies that treat their customers as stupid sheep and just dont buy this game. Vote with your wallet, its the only way they ever gonna learn.
  24. Nov 16, 2018
    Very sloppy production. Tons of bugs in addition to the politically correct trash make me regret I bought it.
  25. Nov 16, 2018
    A game based on the politically correct, with censorship in the online with words like Nazi, white man and DLC, and we are talking about it is a game of the Second World War. Please do not support censorship, do not buy this game!
  26. Nov 16, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I gave BFV a try because a friend of mine got Origin Access Premiere and gifted me a 7 day trial, and after playing multiplayer for about 8 hours, I'm just not into it. I took a break from the BF series after putting about 1,000 hours into BF4 on 360 (and countless hours on previous titles back to Bad Company), so getting to try BFV out for free on PC was pretty exciting. I'm running a Ryzen 2600/Windforce OC 1080, and playing the game in 1440p with all of the important settings maxed is great (the graphics are AMAZING), but it just doesn't feel like Battlefield. If I ever decide to get Access Premiere, I might give BFV another try in a few months, but as of right now, I won't be playing it anymore. There's too many good shooters out right now, and this isn't one of them. If you're on the fence, spend $5 and try it out for a few hours, or if you're lucky, have someone gift you a pass. If you don't like it, there's over 150 other games to choose from.

Anyone claiming this is the best Battlefield ever either hasn't played it or they're straight up lying. Some people are even saying they don't like it but they're giving it a good review score to "balance out the bad reviews". How much of a loser can you possibly be? If the game sucks (and it does), just say it sucks. Stop lying to yourself. Anyone who plays this for more than a few minutes knows it's trash.
  27. Nov 16, 2018
    Terrible singleplayer: terrible AI, sjw propaganda, terrible singleplayer, zero contents, tonn of bugs. AAA project, but feels like ftp chinese shooter. My grandfather in barnaul had insult afther playing this game.
  28. Nov 17, 2018
    What can I say?

Same OLD Same OLD... since BF3 all the BF games has been the same and brought nothing new at all. A bit better graphics between each and thats all. The gameplay and mechanics still the same it so darn boring. And they don't even make campaigns anymore? Either its short campaign or there is no campaign at all. It feels like throwing money for something I've already have
    What can I say?

It feels like throwing money for something I've already have because every BF is the same. Its like COD all over again. And above all that there are so many DLCs you have to buy because you pay full price for half a game.
  29. Nov 19, 2018
    I'm a big fan of the Battlefield series. I played all the published parts of the BF, and even "WASTE" time in the BF5. I would happy to play BF4, I would love to play BF Hardline, I really liked BF1, but" this". this is the dead end of the battlefield series. not only did they distort historical events, which by the way cannot be called respect for the veterans of the second world war, butI'm a big fan of the Battlefield series. I played all the published parts of the BF, and even "WASTE" time in the BF5. I would happy to play BF4, I would love to play BF Hardline, I really liked BF1, but" this". this is the dead end of the battlefield series. not only did they distort historical events, which by the way cannot be called respect for the veterans of the second world war, but they also did not add the country suffered the greatest human losses in this conflict. The game is mired in" tolerance " according to the developers - it is better to make the feminists were happy than to show the realities of the war, it is better to draw a fictional flag which is more like the flag of the second Reich, because showing the Nazi swastika is not good it allegedly offends people.
    This war is part of our history. Why should we hide the flag of the Third Reich, why makeup surgeries where a woman is made strong? for that matter, on the part of the Soviet Union were really women heroes, Aliya Moldagulova, Aronova Raisa and many others not only from the Soviet Union. why make up a story about a 20-year-old girl who was able to destroy the plant alone, in Operation Gunnerside. despite the fact that there were no women at all.
    The developers say that this is their vision of those events, but how can you distort historical events of this scale under the guise of "point of view". I won't argue that the graphics of the game looks awesome, the lighting, the sound, the mechanics of the weapons and equipment.
    the result-a game with a spoiled story about WW2, good visual and technical part of the gameplay (needs revision). Battlefield has never been a single player game (for lack of a good single player campaign) it's a multiplayer game but even so all too bad
  30. Nov 15, 2018
    World War 2 games have been extremely overdone, but if you want to compare this to Battlefield 1, it's an absolute joke. This is in no way accurate to the actual WW 2, almost as inaccurate as Cod WW2, and shoves political agenda down your throat. A rather bad and forgettable installment into the Battlefield franchise.
  31. Nov 15, 2018
    This game sucks. It took all of the good mechanics of a game like Battlefield 4 and stripped them down to make this a casual game. Team play is completely destroyed and progression has been removed even more so than it was in Battlefield 1 which was already too casual and lacking in progression. The game right now if completely unfinished and needs more content. After not even an hour IThis game sucks. It took all of the good mechanics of a game like Battlefield 4 and stripped them down to make this a casual game. Team play is completely destroyed and progression has been removed even more so than it was in Battlefield 1 which was already too casual and lacking in progression. The game right now if completely unfinished and needs more content. After not even an hour I was bored of Battlefield 5 and that's coming from someone with 1,500 hours in BF4 and 500 hours in BF1. On top of that EA called it's customers "uneducated" and has tried to ruin WWII with feminism and crazy stuff that never happened in WWII. This game's only strong point is the tighter gunplay than BF1, though that's a really low bar to set. It has decent gunplay but all the vehicles have been sort of removed from the game. You never really see more than one tank or plane ever. This game has increasingly become call of duty with more players. It's a s***show of pew-pew-ing. This game is a crappy excuse for a shell of a Battlefield game and you should just get BF4 or some other game instead. Expand
  32. Nov 15, 2018
    I don't know how they managed to **** up WW2 that way. This feels like an impossible era to **** up and yet they managed to do it.

If you like World War 2, if you want to know more about World War 2, If you want to feel like World War 2.

That game is not for you.
  33. Nov 16, 2018
    This game has absolutely nothing common with history. If my was grandfather was alive he would have been shocked by this. This tolerance is just unbearable. What's next in the WW2? Orcs? Elves? Aliens?
  34. Nov 15, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Компания потеряла связь с реальностью , ссср МЕНЯЛА СТОРОНУ? серьезно? больше не 1 игры этой компании не куплю , просто потому что ссср МЕНЯЛО СТОРОНУ , это уже не простить , этому нет оправдания !!! Expand
  35. Nov 15, 2018
    An insult to every single man who died fighting in ww2. The game is sold as a historical one but it could be considered a alternate history fantasy. Ridiculous.
  36. Nov 16, 2018
    a stupid spawn and shoot game with pretty graphics. it's a shame battlefield series came to this.
  37. Nov 16, 2018
    It is disgrace to World War 2 history. Nothing interesting in this game except skins for multiplayer.
  38. Nov 17, 2018
    If you are searching for a game without a soul you are in the right place. Maps design is awful and every map looks like a running simulator. A lot of game mode are bad because the map design has 0 sense. UI and HUD are terrible and not user friendly, Plus we have a lot of bugs and is cleary an unfinished product. You get bored after few rounds in each map. WW2 without nazi and iconicIf you are searching for a game without a soul you are in the right place. Maps design is awful and every map looks like a running simulator. A lot of game mode are bad because the map design has 0 sense. UI and HUD are terrible and not user friendly, Plus we have a lot of bugs and is cleary an unfinished product. You get bored after few rounds in each map. WW2 without nazi and iconic battle? Come on..... BF is dead. Expand
  39. Nov 16, 2018
    This game is nothing but a SJW propaganda. No immersion at all, even worse I haven't even had the feeling of playing a WW2 game. The shooting mechanics are even worse than BF1. Spotting is a mess and makes absolutely no sense in a WW2 game. Lack of content considering you pay 70 euro for the deluxe edition, but nothing, not even all of the single player missions, are available.

I'll

I'll stick with BF1 and BF4.
  40. Nov 15, 2018
    Single player is full of incorrect facts, example being the heavy water production in Norway, why couldn’t DICEEA just follow the proper historical events? That would be so much better.
    I was so looking forward to the heavy water mission, playing the role of Norwegian heroes, boy what a disappointment.
    Instead we play the role of ONE girl called Solveig, who take on a whole German army by herself. Seems DICE and EA wants to change history because of "Political correctness", it’s sad and weak. It would be like they made a game with flat earth.
    In single player the gameplay feels like your common DoomWolfensteinDukenukem or any other first-person shooter gameplay from 1990s-2010s, where you solo a bunch of stuff yourself, simply boring.
    Also, what’s with the damn voices? Why on earth do we have to listen to a foreign language? It’s not like I’m going to read damn subtitles while I’m in a firefight!
    However, the major player base is going to play multiplayer, so that might be the reason why single player is such a mess.

Multiplayer is ok, not much to say really, it’s same as before with a little more BF3 feel. However, the classes should be a bit more balanced, seems medic has a huge disadvantage over long range combat maps at the moment.
    Rumor has it that BF 5 has a matchmaking system and is supposed to balance players? If so, that is very good, it isn’t fun meeting a team of players who play videogames as a job, just imagine racing a F1 driver...And since the last patch multiplayer has been an enjoyment, with good balance, hope it lasts.
    I don’t understand the complaint that there are female characters however, you could just choose not to play as one, but yeah, their screams are a bit annoying.
  41. Nov 16, 2018
    Pros
    No more grenade/mortar/explosive spam.
    Removal of 3D spotting. (Sniper scope can spot, but they can't shoot while doing it. Support specialization can spot, but it is when they do their job and suppress.) Gun play is great, bullets hit where you aim. Tanks are not gods of the battlefield anymore, like in BF1. They need to be protected. Visuals are amazing You can throw back
    Pros
    No more grenade/mortar/explosive spam.
    Gun play is great, bullets hit where you aim.
    Visuals are amazing
    You can throw back grenades. You can also shoot them.
    Fortifications add an amazing defensive experience
    The maps are beautiful
    We were given a schedule on future releases. (That are free)
    No content locked behind paywall to separate the community.
    They have listened to the community and worked to make an amazing game.

Cons:
    There are fixable bugs in the game.
    ---------------------

Honestly, this game is amazing and is definitely worth a buy. I cannot wait to experience the content they will be continuing to release.

Unlike all these 0's, I have actually played the game.
  42. Nov 16, 2018
    Pretty much every negative review here is from someone that has clearly never played the game. The cosmetics are completely toned down in this game. There are no pay-to-win microtransactions either. This game took what BF1 had and improved on it.
    -No 3d spotting
    -Nerfed certain vehicles
    -No spam revive
    -No spam ammo
    -Building fortifications
    -Throwing nades back
    -Better map design
  43. Nov 16, 2018
    I have only played Battlefield 1 from Battlefield series. Battlefield V feels way better in every way than Battlefield 1. Gunplay is much smoother and maps feel great. There noticeable less grenade spam. I haven't played singleplayer campaign and I probably wont play it. It is Battlefield it's about multiplayer experience with lot of players on same server. Microtransactions are only forI have only played Battlefield 1 from Battlefield series. Battlefield V feels way better in every way than Battlefield 1. Gunplay is much smoother and maps feel great. There noticeable less grenade spam. I haven't played singleplayer campaign and I probably wont play it. It is Battlefield it's about multiplayer experience with lot of players on same server. Microtransactions are only for cosmetics same as BF1 buy you don't buy battlepacks now you can buy credits in exchange for real money, which you are getting by playing too and you can buy some skins. Expand
  44. MDG
    Nov 16, 2018
    People are leaving **** reviews even if it's obvious that they know nothing about the game. I have seen claims about it being filled with Micro transaction and it being a BF1 re-skin. This plays totally different and it's way more skill based than previous Battlefield game thanks to the new movement and shooting mechanics. Dice did a great job with the Micro transaction since you CAN'T buyPeople are leaving **** reviews even if it's obvious that they know nothing about the game. I have seen claims about it being filled with Micro transaction and it being a BF1 re-skin. This plays totally different and it's way more skill based than previous Battlefield game thanks to the new movement and shooting mechanics. Dice did a great job with the Micro transaction since you CAN'T buy anything that affects gameplay with real money . Expand
  45. Nov 15, 2018
    At its core, it's not Battlefield anymore. DICE created a Call of Duty clone with some Battlefield Elements.

Please, do not buy this game and do not support EA as a company.

Vote with your wallet and let's eradicate this cancer of a company from the market.
  46. Nov 16, 2018
    For those who liked the teamplay aspect of the series, this is a really good addition, way better than BF1.
  47. Nov 16, 2018
    I wonder how many of these haters actually played the game? This game is so much fun! It's War Thunder, World of Tanks, and infantry game play of Medal of Honor in one game. Future content is absolutely FREE! And the gameplay is the best in the series, period.
  48. Nov 16, 2018
    Pros
    - Great gunplay - so much fun to snipe, use the machine gun
    - Amazing maps - There's something for everyone - small maps, big maps, maps for planes, tanks, etc - Grand Operations is really fun - Game is very smooth for me. Graphics are some of the best for an FPS game. - Love the new mechanics they introduced - especially attrition. It forces you to stick with your squad and use
    Pros
    - Great gunplay - so much fun to snipe, use the machine gun
    - Grand Operations is really fun
    - Game is very smooth for me. Graphics are some of the best for an FPS game.
    - Love the new mechanics they introduced - especially attrition. It forces you to stick with your squad and use teamwork
    -Looking forward to free content where I don't have to break my wallet

Cons
    - Few bugs here and there but the devs should sort that out soon
  49. Nov 15, 2018
    This game is all we wanted in a Battlefield game, no Premium, no DLCs, no 3D spotting, skill based gunplay, and generally less arcade gameplay direction, the opposite from Battlefield 1. It has one of the best gameplay experiences from a Battlefield game yet! And it is bound to only get better.

Now I do feel like it was released too early, as it features quite a few bugs, nothing game-breaking but you can tell it needed a bit more time to be ironed out before releasing. So I would say it's an 8-9, though I still gave it a 10 simply to balance the score against the wave of trolls who give it 0 and haven't even played it yet, and lie about micro-transactions while there are literally none in the game yet. And it has the same amount of content at launch or more of the previous game BF 1.

So I would say this game is well worth your money, especially if you are looking for more serious Battlefield gameplay compared to BF 1's arcade direction.
  50. Nov 15, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. There are a lot of trolls claiming microtransactions are in game. They aren't even in yet. But They don't know that cause they are too busy hating because they are hate females. That's reality of BFV, haters gonna hate. Expand
  51. Nov 16, 2018
    The best since BF3. Huge improvement over Battlefield 1 which is rage inducing. This is back to being more strategic and squad based, needs UI improvements but that is coming.
  52. Nov 16, 2018
    A huge step up from Battlefield 1. They took everything good from BF1 and amped it up.

Battlefield V is harder and more punishing. Teamplay is a key factor again.
    Being tactical really pays off, and it feels like Battlefield should feel.
  53. Nov 16, 2018
    This game does not deserve a 10, but I need to help balance it out. I would so far give it an 9. Compared to other BF games I'd give BF4 an 8, BF1 a 9, and BFH a 5 or 6.
    I really want Metacritic to make it so you have to confirm that you own the game in order to review it. The number of people who have not even played the game and left a review on the game is insane. I am not a crazy SJW, I think it was kind of annoying to very prominently include women for money, but that doesn't mean you should spam 0.
    Gamers are becoming entitled. BF players wanted 3D spotting removed. Guess what? Gone. No one really likes DLC. Right? They made it free. Do you like amazing graphics? I do, and guess what, the graphics in Battlefield 5 are the best I have ever seen, especially in 4K. The game doesn't run too bad either. Low amount of stuff in the game? Was there a huge outrage in Battlefield 1, because BF5 has the same amount of primary weapons, more tanks, the same amount of planes, more vehicles, etc, only lagging behind in gadgets and secondary weapons. If you want, try to manage to get a 7 day free trial of Origin access and you will get 10 hours of play time in the game. Make sure you cancel the subscription before the 7th day though. As for the reuse of textures and sounds in the game, it is not like a crap ton were reused or anything. The game looks WAY different from Battlefield 1. The weapons in BF1 that made their way into BF5 were obviously redone.
  54. Nov 16, 2018
    People that are giving this game low scores have not played the game, they just don't like the fact that there are women in it. This game is the bestt multiplayer shooter of the year. It is truly breathtaking and has deep gameplay. EA has done away with DLC which is another plus. If you like FPS, you're gonna like this one.
  55. Nov 16, 2018
    Давайте по полочкам, хорошо?
    Давайте по полочкам, хорошо?
    1) Графика. она спорная. Днем все либо пересвеченное и белое, не яркое, а именно белое, либо перезатемненное и черное. Вечерние карты - норм выглядят. Ночные - все черное и белое, я не знаю зачем они так настроили шейдеры. Ну не так все освещается и затеняется в реале (и в хороших играх), не так. Снежок падает, с крыш стекает если в дом врезаться, это есть. Но в целом графика - обычная. Она похуже, чем в БФ1, хуже, чем в БФ 3.
    2) Звук. Звук определенно хуже, чем в БФ1.
    3) Игровые механики. Стрельба так себе, импакта нет. Целиться - менее выгодно, чем стрелять от бедра, потому что все оружие на ближней и средней сверхточное, на прицел только зря время потратишь. После того, как тебя отстрелят, ты лежишь и орешь, это бесит, ресать тебя естественно никто не торопится - а зачем? Чтоб его рядом положили? Строительство укрытий - не нужно, их быстро ломают, только время потеряешь. Патронов постоянно нет. Это реализм? Нет, это просто бесячая особенность, которая ничего не дает, кроме нервов. На одной карте тебя отстреливают пока ты в воздухе находишься, на парашюте, то есть спавнкилл. Спасибо, Дайс. Я лично на этой карте просто ливаю и все, чтоб время не тратить и нервы.
    4) Сингл. О господи, это самый убогий сингл в истории видеоигр. Если у вас есть мозг, сингл вас оскорбит. Смотрите, есть 3 компании - про бабу, которая всех убила, про негра и про британца. Четвертая будет про нацистов-танкистов. Игра про нацистов, клево, да? Про британца - более менее, обычная тупая пафосная история, не плохая и не хорошая, обычная нормальная кампания. Минус только один - проходится за час. Кампания про бабу - можно в помещении ездить на лыжах, можно вручную убивать всех, если рашить их в лоб, злодеи в нее не стреляют. А еще она проваливается под воду, зимой в горах, тупо плывет к берегу и потом спит в сугробе, на утро просыпается и идет всех руками душить. Смерть от обморожения в первые полчаса после вылезания из воды? Вы о чем, вообще никакого дискомфорта. гордым независимым женщинам плевать на физику, законы природы, логику и т.д. Точнее не женщинам, а идиотам из Дайс. Короче ребят, сингл в этой игре это просто клоунада.
    5) Баги лаги и т.д. баги есть, плохая регистрация попаданий есть, можно расстрелять с дробовика и ничего не будет, но это скорее всего поправят, это меньшее из зол.
    ИТОГ - эта игра - пародия и клоунада, никакого отношения ко 2 мировой не имеет. Это как порно - пародия, только без порно. Контента нет, режимов мало, карт мало, сейчас это не игра, это демо-версия. Если у вас есть БФ1 - играйте в него, новый БФ вам ничего не даст, это просто рескин, с тотальным урезанием контента. Играть можно только если вам ее кто-то подарил, самому ее покупать - пустая трата денег. Никому не советую. Лучше БФ 1 играть, он лучше во всем
  56. Nov 16, 2018
    A lot of people just hating the game because of the controversy, thats all, the game its not a 10/10 but its really good if you are an old Battlefield player you will recognise a lot of ald mechanics, now you cant play like the shotgun assault killer or the granade spam support, now you need real skills to survive.
  57. Nov 17, 2018
    best shooter ever. amazing gameplay mechanics and world war 2 settings. I enjoyed it.
  58. Nov 16, 2018
    Been a BF gamer since 1942 and I have to say I am so stoked to go back to WW2. If you like casual gaming and WW2 setting, you don't want to miss this game. Have fun playing solo or join with friends. This game is worth it.
  59. Nov 16, 2018
    Did you enjoy Battlefield 3/4?
    If yes, you're likely going to like this one.
    Do you prefer Battlefield 1? A number of things from BF1 have been brought over into this game, but made more suitable for classic Battlefield gameplay. (Subjective!) It feels and looks more stunning than ever, but offers much more enjoyable gunplay and less 'distractions' (Behemoths, etc.) from objective
    Did you enjoy Battlefield 3/4?
    If yes, you're likely going to like this one.

Do you prefer Battlefield 1?
    (Subjective!) It feels and looks more stunning than ever, but offers much more enjoyable gunplay and less 'distractions' (Behemoths, etc.) from objective focused play.

Many of the overly negative reviews in this thread seem to be focused on supposed microtransactions (couldn't find any in 20h of playtime) and the fact that Battlefield V introduced the option of playing as a female character into the series.
    The latter is simply personal preference and can obviously be changed very easily, if one wishes to do so.
    Most criticism regarding this change is outrage over adding something that is optional, not mandatory and doesn't change the game in any meaningful way.

In the end Battlefield V is a very good step into the right direction, with focus on gunplay, objectives and the overall feel a Battlefield game used to have.
  60. Nov 16, 2018
    Best battlefield of the series, Gameplay/gunplay is solid and fun, Customization is an welcome addition, FREE DLC, Microtransactions are almost non-existent, and those that exist are only for cosmetics, no progression can be bought, Some maps are small, but they are geniously designed to have a bunch of verticality if the map is small, Disregard political comments from other commenters, asBest battlefield of the series, Gameplay/gunplay is solid and fun, Customization is an welcome addition, FREE DLC, Microtransactions are almost non-existent, and those that exist are only for cosmetics, no progression can be bought, Some maps are small, but they are geniously designed to have a bunch of verticality if the map is small, Disregard political comments from other commenters, as they do not know the meaning of character customization, they think adding sex choice of male and female is pushing an agenda, Its also hard to ignore the "It sucks because the internet said so" behind said reviews. Expand
  61. Nov 16, 2018
    This game has all the makings of a lasting title. Loads of customization. The 3D sound is crazy good. Also, the game keeps you busy and focused. Squad play has the most meaning of any BF game to date.
  62. Nov 16, 2018
    With some bug fixes this is gonna go down as the best frostbite era Battlefield. Majority of the people who gave it negative review never actually played the game and are riding on their stupid propaganda thing. Metacritic really should disable the ability to post review for the people who don't own the game.
  63. Nov 16, 2018
    Fun and beautiful game. It doesn't deserve a 10 but I had to do it to balance the scores since lots of cry babies give it 0 just for fun
  64. Nov 16, 2018
    i have played only bf5 and bf1, i can tell u bf5 is a huge step up! there are things to be required, but i bought it and hope they will take care of us.
  65. Nov 15, 2018
    What in the world is this game? A joke. A disgrace to World War 2 veterans. I can't believe I got this pile of garbage. Microtransactions galore, same looks and textures from Battlefield 1 in 2016. Poor AI in the campaign which, by the way was one of the worst stories I've played from DICE. No interesting plot, no rememberable characters. Go to Point A, Point B, come back and repeat. WhyWhat in the world is this game? A joke. A disgrace to World War 2 veterans. I can't believe I got this pile of garbage. Microtransactions galore, same looks and textures from Battlefield 1 in 2016. Poor AI in the campaign which, by the way was one of the worst stories I've played from DICE. No interesting plot, no rememberable characters. Go to Point A, Point B, come back and repeat. Why support a company that does this? Outrageous that it's a 60 dollar game too. Do not buy, wait for a better game! Expand
  66. Nov 15, 2018
    DICE what happen to you? Has the key devs finally turned into blind EA execs? BFV is lazy P.O.S game to put it lightly. Reskinned BF1 with zero thought into story or accuracy and mundane boring gameplay. Let's just hope there is enough backlash to fire the management at DICE and get proper game next time.
  67. Nov 15, 2018
    If you want to pay for overpriced BF1 mod with implemented political agenda, then this is for you. Otherwise - Avoid like the plague.
  68. Nov 21, 2018
    A completely New Experience in terms of Gameplay,you can choose how your character looks so you dont have to play as a black woman as an allied medic, yo ucan easily choose to be a white dude easily, so they fixed that, everything, from the graphics to the gunplay was brought up to 100 and then some, the game feels exciting,the guns have a proper feel and kick to them, the ambience and theA completely New Experience in terms of Gameplay,you can choose how your character looks so you dont have to play as a black woman as an allied medic, yo ucan easily choose to be a white dude easily, so they fixed that, everything, from the graphics to the gunplay was brought up to 100 and then some, the game feels exciting,the guns have a proper feel and kick to them, the ambience and the ambient sound design is bloody brilliant. And best of all, NO MICROTRANSACTIONS OR LOOTBOXES, this is a brand New Battlefield Experience and it is amazing. The Removal of 3D Spotting adds a new depth to the game where you have to watch out and be on high alert when running through open spaces, fortifications can really turn the way of game around if properly built. Overall a great game, with amazing mulitplayer, breathaking Campaign, a fantastic package! Expand
  69. Nov 16, 2018
    Good launch maps.
    Great gun-play.
    Good customisation.
    Movement feels like a good mix of BF1 and BF4.
    Progression speed feels good.
    Solid game, only wish there were a few more launch maps and weapons.
  70. Nov 16, 2018
    It's an amazing game and single handedly the purest battlefield experience since BF3

No weapon variants No behemoths/mega vehicles No elite classes No OP spawning pickups (ala BF4) No sweet spot No LeVeluTiON No 3d spot spamming No gas (thank god) Back to 4 man squads No explosive spam Way better/fairer/less random gunplay and gunfights CQ back to classic ticket system No OP

No weapon variants
    No behemoths/mega vehicles
    No elite classes
    No OP spawning pickups (ala BF4)
    No sweet spot
    No LeVeluTiON
    No 3d spot spamming
    No gas (thank god)
    Back to 4 man squads
    No explosive spam
    Way better/fairer/less random gunplay and gunfights
    CQ back to classic ticket system
    No OP heavy bombers ala **** Ilya Muromets
    No random war bonds currency to unlock weapons (I'm fine with coins for skins/specializations but for the weapons themselves it was annoying)
    Maps (launch ones at least) are a lot less tiny and/or linear and favour more playstyles rather than favouring snipers sitting at the back of the map the whole time
    them stuka sirens are thicc

Some BF2 vets are going even further and saying it's the most classic-styled since the refractor era games, with the slower ticket bleed etc.
  71. Nov 17, 2018
    [BF1 not delivered that much fun, only Battlefield V is real :D ]Amazing game. . .if anyone played BF4 & BF3 mixed up with BF1 they definitely like it. . .Enjoying it very much. . .People give 0 for it!!!, dont know why -_- they dont know how to rate a game. . .i Dnt need any histological accuracy, this is not a history book, just a game. . . BFV need littlebit Optimization (but its ok),[BF1 not delivered that much fun, only Battlefield V is real :D ]Amazing game. . .if anyone played BF4 & BF3 mixed up with BF1 they definitely like it. . .Enjoying it very much. . .People give 0 for it!!!, dont know why -_- they dont know how to rate a game. . .i Dnt need any histological accuracy, this is not a history book, just a game. . . BFV need littlebit Optimization (but its ok), Netcode & hitreg ok. . .Amazing Multiplayer. . .Amazing Experience while u r in MP. . .Campaign need more, but its ok. . . if u want somthing new in BF, than purchase it. . .black friday coming soon, so ;) u can save ur money and also having this game at a same time :) -1 becz no anticheat protection -_- Expand
  72. Nov 16, 2018
    I don't know why people are complaining about micro transactions here, there's no way to currently put more money into the game and DICE has said when they do you will only be able to purchase cosmetics that you can already buy with in-game currency. The game is pretty good, there are spots that aren't as polished as they should be but that's been the case with every Battlefield title. AsI don't know why people are complaining about micro transactions here, there's no way to currently put more money into the game and DICE has said when they do you will only be able to purchase cosmetics that you can already buy with in-game currency. The game is pretty good, there are spots that aren't as polished as they should be but that's been the case with every Battlefield title. As someone who has been playing these games since Battlefield 1942, this is a very strong entry that brings me back to that first title. I just hope they follow through with adding more factions via the Tides of War service. Expand
  73. Nov 16, 2018
    Absolutely brilliant online FPS experience. Leaps ahead of BF1 and now the best AAA FPS on the market. Map design is top class and the sense of realism. No season pass or paid DLC, no micro-transactions. Just a solid game with 2 years content support. Ignore the SJW complaints, the women take nothing away from the experience.
  74. Nov 16, 2018
    It could be the best BF, if they will support this game for long term. Gunplay is good, the explosion spam is gone, no spotting and other good changes.
  75. Nov 15, 2018
    Disappointed with your SJW agenda,you made that as the backbone of this game plus in the name of tides of war you tricked the customers with the release of your game in parts showing as you are going to add many things in the game lately while in the first hand only 10% of a supposed AAA title is given,nice try but not this time,hope dice LA will deliver next time
  76. Nov 16, 2018
    First off let me preface this review by saying I have thousands of hours in games like BF5. Well over 2-3,000 in BF2/Project Reality, Around 600 or so in BF3/BF1/BF1, and around 4,500 hours in Planetside 2.

I had low expectations for BF5 before the beta because nothing had been released to really drive the game home. Upon playing the beta something was different, every mechanic and interaction has been touched on from shooting, feedback on hitting, dying, movement, maps, cover, bipods and overall feel to the game.

This is the most fluid BF game since 3 with amazing domain ( infantry/tank/plane ) gameplay.

Everything is lethal, and everything is lethal to each other but powerful in its own regards which makes it enjoyable. Tanks die quickly, but can wipe out entire squads when used right. Bombers decimate the landscape but are wrecked by a skilled fighter pilot. Snipers kill the open lanes, but medics block the sight lines with smoke.

The game is a masterpiece and a masterwork and worth your time to revisit the Battlefield series.
  77. Dec 12, 2018
    Battlefield V R.I.P.

Instead of fixing bugs. They change ttk.

Bravo DICE you broke through the bottom!
    My trust in you is lost, I will no longer buy your games.
  78. Nov 16, 2018
    This game builds upon the few strength of battlefield one but eliminates most of its flaws. A lot of small and some big changes (+ the good maps) lead to a massive improvement in team-play, tactics and overall balance. This is just intense and fun. You never want to touch bf1 again.
    But they should tone down the "comeback" mechanic, it's silly.
  79. Nov 16, 2018
    A very good Battlefield game at its core. Huge improvements over BF1. Random bullet deviation gone, Fortification system, Squad revives etc. are all playing weirdly well into each other and create a very nice Multiplayer experience. Sure there are a few bugs on release, but they will get ironed out and with new content it could very well be a 10/10. But 9/10 for now for me.
  80. Nov 16, 2018
    It can't get much worse than this, can it? This game is literally a rushed mess more focused on shoving it's BS sjw politics down your throat than giving you a good story or gameplay. Two thumbs down from me.
  81. Nov 16, 2018
    The game is alot of fun.

Great mechanics.
    Great gunplay
    Epic moments

Alot of reviews havent acctually played the game. sad, they just want to ruin the game
  82. Nov 16, 2018
    Almost all of the negative reviews on here are just people hating the game because of the original issues when it was announced.

Fact is, their first trailer and responses kinda sucked, but over the past couple of months they've taken a complete change of direction. The Devs are very vocal and honest, providing masses and masses of information every day about what's going on behind

The Devs are very vocal and honest, providing masses and masses of information every day about what's going on behind the scenes and what their plans are. They've taken on loads of feedback from the community and not only said they would react to it, but have ACTUALLY reacted to it and in most cases if they didn't, they've given reasons why. I absolutely love this new approach DICE have taken.

Also, at no point have they said this is historically accurate. In fact when it was announced, Lars said "OUR take on WW2". Just like when a new Spider-man movie comes out, it's a new take on Peter Parker's story.

As for the game itself;
    - Gunplay is amazing. There's some balancing issues sure but the feel of the weapons is great. You can learn a weapon now. Learn it's behaviour and recoil patterns. Rather than it be completely random as it was in previous games.

- Level design is great. They look so nice and coupled with the Fortification system can provide some great experiences. I do hate Narvik but that's only because I've played it to death and I'm bad at it. Other maps are on point

- Menus. I'm confused as to why they've chosen this UX in the menus. It doesn't fit the game. So many clicks just to do simple actions is not a good User Experience. Some of this they are working to fix for us but I can't imagine it drastically changing. Saying that, they've done it before...

- Gadgets etc. A lot of the gadgets have had good changes applied. Medics no longer have to spec the syringe to be able to revive. My only wish is that there were some stats for some of the gadgets such as damage etc for the RPGs

- Vehicles. They often feel weak but also insanely strong at the same time. Couple of times I've been in tanks that have taken 2 RPGs to be destroyed, and I've done similar to tanks myself. Other times I can pile on 2 TNT and an RPG at the back and the tank just drives off without a problem. Bombers are also insanely OP with AA being absolute garbage. They also start the round before infantry for some reason meaning that you often get a mass killing by carpet bombs at the start of the round.

- Story. When you boot the game for the first time you're put in to a kind of prelude that you have to play. That annoys me, but it's so frickin' epic that it gave me actual goosebumps. I've played one War Story so far and it was much of the same feeling. AI is quite annoying though as sometimes you can fool them and flank around while they search where you used to be, but other times they're tracking you like AI of the early 2000s.

- Content. I think there's enough maps and weapons etc for now. I don't want it littering like it was in BF1. However I feel like a lot of the content has been held back for whatever reason. Part of me thinks that it's because it still need more work, or it's being reworked based on feedback, but part of me thinks it's to make it appear like more content is being drip fed to us for free at regular intervals.

- Special Assignments. These make sense to me now, but it took a while to understand wtf was going on and how I unlocked more. I guess it was my fault for scan reading but it should have been more obvious for sure. Also not being able to change them without leaving the server is damn annoying.

Overall it's an amazing game. Lots of changes that we've needed for years both in gameplay and in communications from DICE. It feels like EA have finally told DICE to do what they need to do rather than getting involved

Also, there are no "Microtransactions". These people are just sad lonely internet trolls. There's a section where you can buy some basic skins with GAME CURRENCY. Which is easy to earn just by playing. In the future there will be an option to buy cosmetics with real world money but they'll all have the ability to buy with the game currency too.
  83. Nov 15, 2018
    If someone in the EA believes that this game is interesting, historical and fascinating, then they are all very mistaken. The game is garbage tolerant **** Poor reskin of BF1.
  84. Nov 16, 2018
    (Mulitplayer review) They removed all the crap from BF1, kept in the good stuff and made substantial improvements. It retains the authentic feel of being in a war (BF4, while a good game, didn't really feel like a war game to me) without sacrificing good gameplay.

There are still some glitches (like getting stuck in the environment) and balance issues (AT rockets too strong against tanks) but nothing major. It has a fair business model: no premium pass and you can unlock everything (including cosmetics) through playing the game and it doesn't look very grindy.

I'll give it a 9/10 if they fix the bugs and 10/10 if the single player is really good. The latter is very unlikely tbh but what we have got here is an amazing Battlefield game.
  85. Nov 16, 2018
    Я не знаю, что за люди которые пишут негативные отзывы. Батла 5 очень даже неплохой продукт. Да он чем то схож с бф1, но это ведь конвейер. Без совесткого союза очень как то играть неправильно.
  86. Nov 15, 2018
    great gunplay great maps everything in this game great , dice did great job in this game
  87. Nov 15, 2018
    No entiendo porque tanta gente le da bajo rating yo pobré este juego y es una belleza.
  88. Nov 16, 2018
    Best BF since BF4 or BF3. **** amazing gameplay! Would recommend to any BF fan.
  89. Nov 15, 2018
    This game is totaly not ready for release: it has a lot of bugs, not completed story mode and low content level. Strongly do not recomed to buy it right now.
  90. Nov 16, 2018
    First and foremost a multiplayer game. So I haven't bothered with the single player yet. The multiplayer maps are spectacular. Balance is pretty good. Gameplay aimed at team/squad-play, which is what I want in a Battlefield. This is not a CoD run&gun. Few glitches/bugs here and there, but it's inevitable in such a big game. I love it.
  91. Nov 16, 2018
    Love the game and as a player since 1942, this feels like coming back to Battlefield. Still some bugs and the future is still unclear about what it will hold, but it is the most fun I have had in ages, so many "only in Battlefield" moments.
  92. Nov 15, 2018
    Estoy probando el juego gracias al origin acces premier desde el dia 8 y hare un analisis lo mas objetivo posible con todo lo que he visto en el juego hasta el dia de hoy a grandes rasgos

PUNTOS POSITIVOS: -El juego es una maravilla audiovisual, es un 10 en toda regla, porfavor necesitas probar por ti mismo los graficos de este juego porque aunque te los describa por 20 horas no

PUNTOS POSITIVOS:

-El juego es una maravilla audiovisual, es un 10 en toda regla, porfavor necesitas probar por ti mismo los graficos de este juego porque aunque te los describa por 20 horas no haria justicia a lo que yo veo en mi pantalla

-jugabilidad: es parecida a la del Battlefield 3 y eso le encantara a todos los veteranos de la saga, es increible como te mueves, en jugabilidad tambien supera al battlefield 1 como tambien en graficos, porque aqui te sientes como una bala y en el 1 te sentias con el tiempo algo lento

-contenido: el contenido es escaso en el lanzamiento? Si un poco, casi lo mismo que battlefield 1 en su salida, solo que con 2 mapas menos, vamos, que a battlefield 1 nadie le critico el contenido pero ahora al V asi, la diferencia radica en que todo el contenido a futuro sera gratuito, por lo tanto si tenemos en cuenta esto, esto lo hace un videojuego a largo plazo un servicio, una aventura que cualquier amante del genero FPS, deberia probar OBLIGATORIAMENTE,

PUNTOS NEGATIVOS:
    -Poco contenido al inicio, lo mismo que en battlefield 1, pero si tienes el 1 sabras perfectamente que como esta el juego ahora duraria minimo 1 año entero, pero con el contenido gratis a futuro este juego pinta para 3 años

-algunos reciclados de battlefield 1, son minimo pero existen y te lo dice alguien que lleva jugado 20 horas con 2 cuentas con origin acces premier,

CONCLUSION:

9/10, pero en marzo de 2019 sera un 10/10 con todo el contenido que se viene, esta opinion lo dice alguien que critico a mas no poder al battlefield 4 por su penoso lanzamiento, trate de ser lo mas objetivo que pude, un saludo¡¡¡
  93. Nov 15, 2018
    The gunplay has been improved upon BF1, graphics are still gorgeous, sound design is A+,Singleplayer is whack, but who plays the SP anyways. Don't listen to Hurensöhne talking about SJWs ruining the game, as what the soldiers genitals are is in no way important to gameplay.
  94. Nov 16, 2018
    Best multiplayer BF ever. You don't know it till you try it. It feels so great with the reduced (almost 0) spread shots, no explosive spam, tanks and aircraft balance and ofc the cool ww2 setting.
    This game does not have microtransaction yet (confirmed it will have) so i don't know why people say it has a tone of it. Great multiplayer experience but the warstories aren't good except for the prologue which is excellent. The graphics are the best I've seen in any game and it run smooth with my i7-8700 and my gtx 1080 on ultra.
  95. Nov 16, 2018
    Absolutely love the game and like they said there’s no transactions and the prologue to the game was absolutely beautiful same with the two war stories I’ve played
  96. Nov 15, 2018
    Combat is solid, graphics are beautiful, game mechanics are clean and clear, you will like this game if you like any of the previous battlefield titles multiplayer, including the modern day setting games.
    But with a great looking game, comes very strict hardware requirements, you will not be able to play this game without good PC specs, make sure you meet the recommended requirements for the best experience.

Squad play is now a necessity for a team to succeed, you can no longer go full on solo Rambo around the map like in the previous titles, it requires more skill, tactics and coordination to out do your opponents. A squad that plays well allows a squad leader to request more vehicles, a supply drop or if the squad achieves enough points the deadly V1 Rocket!

The addition of building is a welcome one, never thought about it before but it works so well and cleanly allowing you to block off entrances and better protect objectives.

The single player is short, shows off how impressive this game looks and is a good introduction for players into the battlefield series. completing it and earning the collectibles earns you skins for your multiplayer weapons. Sadly it is not as historically accurate as it should be and is a lot more fantasized like with most WW2 games.

For now there are some improvements which would push my review up to a 10:
    -more game mode variety (Conquest and infantry focus game modes are great, grand operations is not as good in its current state as BF1's due to there only being 2 different operations)
    -female death screams are much more noticeable than males, tone them down a bit
    -Dragging downed soldier to safety mechanic added to game

As of this review being written there are currently NO micro transactions, it is clear most of the user reviews for this game, haven't purchased it and tried it out as they would know this, currently the only way to earn in game currency is through levelling up and completing assignments.

To address the addition of females in WW2, my only gripe is how piercing screams are for them, they stand out in a fight. Despite them being noticeable in multiplayer i remain immersed, you feel that the person that just got shot is generally screaming for their life.

So to conclude, the game looks great, weapon handling is amazing, the sounds are immersing. Its a great all rounder. If you want a more challenging, realistic shooter than BF1, this is for you, the only thing that will make this game even better is the content to come over the next few years.
  97. Nov 16, 2018
    Looks like the best battlefield game ever, played allrdy about 50+ hours, and still want to play more. Last BF wich i want to play was BF3, this one is much better
  98. Nov 16, 2018
    -Medic class dead
    -teamplay without microphone dead
    -the maps aren't thought for fps.
    -women everywhere wtf ww2 really ?
    -the weapon customization is a joke.
  99. Nov 16, 2018
    They took everything from Battlefield 1 and made it better. Gunplay is maybe the best since BF3 and the graphics and animations like damaged planes are fantastic. With the addiction of all the future updates (gratis) this will be a masterpiece. Do not trust the reviews bombing.
  100. Nov 16, 2018
    One of the best Battlefields IMO, Atleast since BF3 for me, As a medic player primarily, The changes to revives and health make the experience so much better, I've had so many great moments with random squads, Keeping them alive and taking points against many many more enemies, Single player is **** but whatever, The multiplayer is too good to not give out a 10

1. Dec 12, 2018
    Despite the obvious cash-grab ‘Firestorm’ mode and the inevitable day one glitches that’ll need to be patched out, Battlefield V does a wonderful job at making a game players won’t soon forget (at least until the next one comes out). With interesting modes like ‘Grand Operations’, ‘Frontlines’, and the always classic ‘Conquest’, coupled with the heartfelt campaign’s the game as to offer, Battlefield V is definitely worth checking out.
  2. Dec 6, 2018
    Despite all the controversies surrounding the announcement, Battlefield V continues to be a force of nature with his unique take on multiplayer that fans have come to love. With one of the best gunplay feelings in the franchise and an emotive single-player component, Battlefield V is a safe bet for veterans of the series and FPS enthusiasts.
  3. Dec 3, 2018
    Technically, BFV remains a really nicely constructed game for the most part. The weapons feel and sound great. The environments of snow and water and sand are stunning. The game is relatively bug free (other than AI shortcomings) and the servers are stable. The menu structures however are terrible, with a layout reminiscent of the windows tiles and a functionality that would best be described as counterintuitive. Sometimes I found myself just clicking on boxes almost randomly, curious where they would take me because I didn’t really know.