7.7

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Oct 9, 2021
    Although gameplay sometimes can be a little titing in pc, this game deserves a 10. This is not a game, this is art. This is a masterpiec
  2. Feb 7, 2020
    Technically this seems like a good port to PC (I believe the problems lie in the original product and not the port)
    The graphics & actors look great in-game.
    There were some nice cues on the soundtrack. There were *some* moments done well cinematically. It's a cool feature to have two different orders to play throughout the story. Plus Elaine Page rocks. Unfortunately this is where
    The graphics & actors look great in-game.
    There were some nice cues on the soundtrack.
    There were *some* moments done well cinematically.
    It's a cool feature to have two different orders to play throughout the story.
    Plus Elaine Page rocks.

Unfortunately this is where the good stuff ends, and she's ending up being wasted on this mess of a thing.
    I think the main problem was playing this after Heavy Rain, which lifted up the expectations quite high in my opinion.
    While on Heavy Rain I felt every chapter had a meaning to the big scheme of things, and felt I was getting more and more involved in the story & with the characters, in here I felt nothing like it. Although there is an attempt of clever storytelling when you're playing the "Original" order which is actually travelling back and forth along the timeline (a concept which I actaully really like) In Beyond Two Souls it felt there were plenty more of time fillers and inconsistency of vibe and inner sence.

At plenty of times seems like Beyond Two Souls isn't not really sure what it tries to be.
    Is it a Game? a Movie? An action-thriller themed thing? Supernatural fiction? Horror? Mystery? An Aliens&Predator tribute? Teenage drama? Feminist-thingy? Not really sure what to think when you're playing Spy-girl and also watching her get abused as a teenager at the same storyline.
    The former is, specifically, not necessarily a wrong idea in itself, but in here it's done extremely cliche'd and really actually feels like this product simply scattered around in various directions in a journey of a self discovery.

This game is indeed quite ambitious, I'll give QD that, but while the previous games were also ambitious & never without flaws - that's the first one which managed to truly disappoint me, even though it has much potential.

The story just felt mediocre at best, some of the dialogues were just.. just... not good. Some of the scenes didn't make much sense. With the various "action phases" (which, by the way, felt much more frequent here than in previous games) I felt it was usually not too clear where to go next, the controls and camera were "artistically" clunky, and at many of the QTE it wasn't clear what was expected of me to do, hence I missed plenty of them, and guess what - it didn't even matter that much.

Which leads me to the next point - for a company such as Quantic Dream which is known for making interactive movies, with various paths, where your choices have consequences, etc.. Beyond Two Souls is extremely linear along its script. There are plenty of chapters throughout the game and where it feels *most* of your actions' consequences are confined within the very same chapter and nowhere else later.

I'm about 90% through the game and I have a feeling this is definitely not about to chage, and not any of the other things I've said.
  3. Sep 21, 2019
    Keyif = 7
    Atmosfer = 7
    Süre = 6
  4. Jul 27, 2019
    I've played this game over 2 days and it induces terrible motion sickness. If I play the game for just a few hours, I get so sick that I have to lie down and close my eyes. The elements of the game- story, characters, plot, play sequences- are good. I would say it is about as good as Heavy Rain. And there are various scoring outcomes based on how the chapter is played, so there is someI've played this game over 2 days and it induces terrible motion sickness. If I play the game for just a few hours, I get so sick that I have to lie down and close my eyes. The elements of the game- story, characters, plot, play sequences- are good. I would say it is about as good as Heavy Rain. And there are various scoring outcomes based on how the chapter is played, so there is some replay-ability. But the thought of constantly getting sick playing this game makes means I won't be attempting replays. Expand
  5. Nov 8, 2020
    Beyond: Two Souls is an engaging cinematic gaming experience led by two very talented actors, an iconic game of its genre that stands upright even 7 years after release -- which I think is an amazing feat.

Unfortunately, looking at it beyond face value, Beyond: Two Souls is written with questionable creative decisions comprised of storytelling and world-building that is quite honestly all over the place. To add to this, any of the endings will leave you with more questions than answers, which makes for dissatisfaction as the credits roll.

Nevertheless, its negligible price on PC makes this a suitable candidate to your backlog of adventure games. Good, but not great.
  6. Nov 3, 2021
    Bazı ciddi hataları olmasaymış tam bir şaheser olabilirmiş

ARTILARI +Hikayesi gayet güzel +Neredeyse bütün karakterler çok iyi +İnteraktif olduğunuz kısımlar hiç olmadığı kadar iyi(hala bazı sorunları var ama neyse) +Grafikleri harika geliştirici ekip oyunu güzelce pc'ye port etmiş +Optimizasyon olarak çok iyi neredeyse bütün bilgisayarlar sorun çıkartmadan oynatır +Sonuna iyi
    Bazı ciddi hataları olmasaymış tam bir şaheser olabilirmiş

ARTILARI
    +Hikayesi gayet güzel
    +Neredeyse bütün karakterler çok iyi
    +Grafikleri harika geliştirici ekip oyunu güzelce pc'ye port etmiş
    +Sonuna iyi diyebiliriz sanırım...

EKSİLERİ
    -Hikayesi her ne kadar güzel olsa da anlatım olarak rezil durumda oyun normal kronolojik sıraya göre gitmediği için çoğu zaman "neden?" sorusunu soruyorsunuz bu durumun geliştiricinin vizyonu ile alakalı olduğunu biliyorum ama yine de can sıkıcı

-Anlatımda ki kötü durum iyi yazılmış karakterleri de etkiliyor karakterler ile maalesef bağ kuramıyorsunuz
    -Bu kronolojik sıra yüzünden seçim sırasında hangisini seçmek daha iyi olur tam kestiremiyorsunuz
    -Yine bu kronolojik sıra yüzünden son da yaptığınız 1-2 seçim harici hiçbir seçiminiz hikaye ye etki etmiyor
    -Seçim yaparken ne seçtiğinizi anlamıyorsunuz çoğu zaman "lan ben bunu seçmedim" diyorsunuz
    -Fiyatı böyle bir "oyun" için biraz tuzlu
    -Oyunun grafikleri her ne kadar iyi olsa da bazı yerler de oyunun PS3'e çıktığını hatırlatan grafikler ile karşılaşıyorsunuz

7. Jul 24, 2020
    Плюсы:
    1) Высокая реиграбельность и Сюжет
    Плюсы:
    1) Высокая реиграбельность и Сюжет
    В игре можно получить несколько концовок. Причем концовки эти одинаково хороши (не буду спойлерить). Это хороший повод перепройти игру несколько раз, потому что она того стоит. Сюжет сам по себе рассказывает о девочке, которая связана с существом по имени Айден. Сам сюжет отличный, мне очень понравилась. Так же хочется отметить игру актеров, которую красиво передали в игру.
    2) Высокая интерактивность
    Даже слишком. Многие критики поставили низкие оценки этой игре именно из-за лишней интерактивности. Я, пожалуй, соглашусь, что его реально слишком много, однако в эту игру это очень хорошо вписывается. На протяжении всей игры я думал, а кто такой этот Айден ? Откуда он ? Да, в Beyond: Two Souls нет супер интересного геймплея, но зато там отличный сюжет, как и должно быть в интерактивных играх. По этому для меня это никак не минус.
    3) Музыка
    Я привык хвалить музыку в играх. Наверно я излишне хорошо отношусь к игровым саундтрекам, но я ничего не могу поделать - мне нравится. В Бейонде отменный саундтрек. По моему, именно музыка "затащила" атмосферность в игре. Композиторам, однозначно, лайк!
    4) Графика
    Отличные анимации и эффекты. Даже отнюдь не производительные машины очень хорошо справился с этой игрой.
    Перейдем к минусам, который, кстати, только один. Этот минус меня жутко выбесил не один раз. Нет, это не баги, а разное время жизни Джоди. Сейчас будет небольшой спойлер.
    В игре нас будет закидывать в разное время жизни главной героини, причем сделано это реально плохо: сначала мы играем за взрослую Джоди, вписываемся в ту атмосферу, в её жизнь, а потом после главы нас резко кидает в её детство.
  8. Jan 18, 2021
    You can beat teenagers with interior items with impunity. You can burn down the house if you like. They deserve it - they don't like rock.
  9. Aug 15, 2019
    An interesting premise that I'm not quite sure if this could be balanced. The controls are fine, not really something to write home about, but exponentially affects the experience overall. The story is the strongest aspect of the game and really something that I would say to people to check it out.
  10. Dec 26, 2021
    Только один момент выбил на эмоции. Однако, приятно порадовали отсылки к Кубрику. Видно, что старались.
  11. Nov 22, 2020
    Beyond: Two Souls es un juego que está bien, pero creo que no está a la altura de la leyenda que tiene. Empecemos por la historia. Sin duda, la historia está bastante bien, con unos personajes interesantes y bien llevados. El problema es que está narrada de tal modo que, además de que en ocasiones interrumpen momentos interesantes para contar cosas que no lo son, transmite enormemente laBeyond: Two Souls es un juego que está bien, pero creo que no está a la altura de la leyenda que tiene. Empecemos por la historia. Sin duda, la historia está bastante bien, con unos personajes interesantes y bien llevados. El problema es que está narrada de tal modo que, además de que en ocasiones interrumpen momentos interesantes para contar cosas que no lo son, transmite enormemente la sensación de que las decisiones que tomas no tienen ningun impacto en la misma; es posible que me equivoque y haya un complejísimo árbol de decisiones y narrativa ramificada, pero sinceramente lo dudo, y si es así sin duda han fracasado a la hora de transmitirlo, lo cual para mi es grave en un juego de este estilo. Por otro lado, me gusta mucho que se han esforzado en dar más jugabilidad que simplemente tomar decisiones y quick-time events, añadiendo escenas de sigilo, algo de exploración e incluso algunos puzzles sencillos. El problema en este ámbito es que los controles no están bien adaptados a PC (al menos con ratón y teclado) haciendo que, si bien funcionan mejor que en Heavy Rain, la realidad es que numerosas acciones resulten más complicadas de lo que deberían porque no se controle bien (Aiden, si, especialmente te miro a ti) y que a menudo resulte frustrante (o incluso dificil saber qué hacer, especialmente en algunas animaciones de combate que no está nada claro).

A nivel gráfico, eso si, hay que reconocer que el juego es fantástico, especialmente en el modo en que los actores han sido introducidos para darle unas animaciones perfectas. El sonido cumple bastante bien, la verdad, y al menos en mi experiencia, no me he encontrado con ningún bug.

El resultado de todo ello es que, sin estar ni de lejos en la lista de los grandes juegos, Beyond: Two Souls es una historia interesante y entretenida, aunque con tantas luces como sombras.
  12. May 2, 2020
    i wanted to give this a 7.7, so consider that as my final rating, this is the game with most plot holes that i've ever seen in a long time, the characters are blend and without any depth to it, i spent quite a long time thinking on how could i rate this game as a whole because honestly, it seems like this game can be divided in 2 parts, one part is you being a child/teenager, and the otheri wanted to give this a 7.7, so consider that as my final rating, this is the game with most plot holes that i've ever seen in a long time, the characters are blend and without any depth to it, i spent quite a long time thinking on how could i rate this game as a whole because honestly, it seems like this game can be divided in 2 parts, one part is you being a child/teenager, and the other one is you a little bit older. all the chapters where you are a child/teenager are awesome, if the game was only that, i'd rate it 11/10, but since and unfortunately, the majority of the plot is in the adult part, the whole thing its horrible and exhaustingly long, the child/teenager chapter varied 1-30 minutes, and the adult sequences are an hour or longer, basically, the good part its short and the *BAD* part is so long so that makes the game so boring and reassures to me to never come back again to this ever. i wish i could give this a 5 or less, but the scenes where you are a child/teenager really save the game. Expand
  13. Jul 8, 2020
    Интересная идея, удачное попадание в эллен пейдж-подростка, но супер дебильная история, если бы написали что-нибудь более цельное и интересное, мне бы даже понравилось. В плане гуимплея дело не особо поменялось, но в целом получше, чем хеви рейн.Интересная идея, удачное попадание в эллен пейдж-подростка, но супер дебильная история, если бы написали что-нибудь более цельное и интересное, мне бы даже понравилось. В плане гуимплея дело не особо поменялось, но в целом получше, чем хеви рейн.
  14. Jul 31, 2020
    Que conste que me han gustado todos los juegos de Quantic Dreams menos este, no se porque se me hizo insufrible la protagonista y me costo horrores terminarlo.
  15. Jul 13, 2021
    Эта игра не выдерживает никакой критики. Несуразный сюжет с кучей размазни и клишированных социальных проблем, ну и блеклые персонажи (на секундочку, я помню лишь как выглядит главная героиня, и это спустя год после прохождения). Графика неплохая, да и собственно всё. У игры интересная задумка, не спорю, но её знатно так просралиЭта игра не выдерживает никакой критики. Несуразный сюжет с кучей размазни и клишированных социальных проблем, ну и блеклые персонажи (на секундочку, я помню лишь как выглядит главная героиня, и это спустя год после прохождения). Графика неплохая, да и собственно всё. У игры интересная задумка, не спорю, но её знатно так просрали
  16. Sep 17, 2021
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
  17. Aug 12, 2021
    Can't we just play a game without CIA, FBI, Chinese/Russians? If I want to play a stealth game and kill some people in the battlefield we already have games for it: Splinter Cell and tons of them. I just want to have the experience to have some powers. Completely ruined. Lame.
  18. Jun 12, 2022
    To be honest the story in this game could have been better but it just felt like a bunch of random scenes thrown together. I tried playing in both modes but both still felt thrown together.
    I feel like the "Remixed" version should have been altered more then just reordering the scenes. Maybe added something to reference previous scenes more to stop it feeling like a bunch of random times. The only way to explain it is that each scene felt like I was playing as a different person. Which just made the story feel unattractive. You couldn't build up any sort of bond to characters. Its a shame because the story could have been good if it was executed better.
    The parts where you had the green smoke and had to direct it into Jodie were stupidly annoying and I just could not grasp it. The orb just doesn't move around smooth enough to do the puzzle thing making it overly frustrating so I ended up skipping over them parts all together. Mite just be me thou.
    The decisions you make all in all mean basically nothing so don't worry about what you do because it makes no difference.
    The PC port is a bit bad to be honest. Although I have not played the console version. Playing on kbm (mouse and keyboard) is stupidly difficult and boringly easy depending on if you chose "I have played video games" or "I haven't played video games" If you say you haven't then you can't even control Aiden which makes the game terrible. Why can't I have easier controls but control Aiden freely? That would make kbm allot more usable. You can play on an Xbox controller though but if you don't have one then I feel sorry for you.
    The graphics in this game are pretty good and the actors done a great job.
    I really wanted to enjoy this game more but the way the scenes were put together made that to difficult. I am glad that they done a much better job in Detroit: Become human.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 14 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 30, 2020
    The PC version of Beyond: Two Souls remains impressive despite its age, with a great cast, solid story but oversimplified gameplay. Despite its shortcomings, the PC port is the best version of the game by far, with support for 4K and ultrawide monitors, as well as 60 fps. This is best way to experience the game if you haven’t played it yet.
  2. Aug 29, 2019
    A new opportunity to discover (or rediscover) a fairly entertaining title.
  3. Aug 12, 2019
    Beyond Two Souls is at last available on PC, and with a more recent release than Heavy Rain, it looks gorgeous with 4K and 60 FPS. If you haven't yet finished the game on consoles, or haven't tried it yet, go for the PC version.