Return to the cities of Rapture and Columbia and experience the award-winning BioShock franchise like never before, beautifully remastered in 1080p. BioShock: The Collection contains all single-player content from BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite, all single-player add-on content,Return to the cities of Rapture and Columbia and experience the award-winning BioShock franchise like never before, beautifully remastered in 1080p. BioShock: The Collection contains all single-player content from BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite, all single-player add-on content, the Columbias Finest pack, and Directors Commentary: Imagining BioShock, featuring Ken Levine and Shawn Robertson.
BioShock is a shooter unlike any you've ever played, loaded with weapons and tactics never seen. You'll have a complete arsenal at your disposal from simple revolvers to grenade launchers and chemical throwers, but you'll also be forced to genetically modify your DNA to create an even more deadly weapon: you.
*Museum of Orphaned Concepts
Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. Players step into the boots of the most iconic denizen of Rapture, the Big Daddy, as they travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and their own survival.
Bring us the girl, wipe away the debt. The year is 1912. Deep in debt, Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity for a clean slate: rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood in the flying city of Columbia.
*Clash in the Clouds
*Burial at Sea 1&2
*Columbias Finest Pack
*Remastered in 1080p.
*BioShock main game and all single player DLC.
*BioShock 2 main game and all single player DLC.
*BioShock Infinite main game and all single player DLC.
*Directors Commentary: Imagining BioShock, featuring Ken Levine and Shawn Robertson… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
BioShock: The Collection - Announcement Trailer
Sep 23, 2016High definition textures do a solid job of re-introducing one of gaming’s enduring masterpieces to a younger generation of gamers. Whilst not providing adequate incentive to re-purchase for gamers who already own these time capsule titles, Bioshock: The Collection makes an ideal gift for introducing someone to the magical and never ending journey of PC Gaming.
CD-ActionDec 12, 2016A huge disappointment. I can recommend The Collection only to those who never played the original games, because the quality of the remasters does not justify paying for them again (even old bugs were left intact!). [12/2016, p.57]
Sep 13, 2016All games in the package look noticeably better than the last gen console versions. Significant effort was put into the first 2 games whileAll games in the package look noticeably better than the last gen console versions. Significant effort was put into the first 2 games while Bioshock Infinite is just a port of the PC version set to "very high" graphics option (I compared it in the past and it was running on the low graphics on last gen systems). Frame rate is 60 FPS in all with some dips. The extras are mind blowing with all DLC thrown in and new features like the developer commentary and concept arts. The packaging is also slick. Considering how much effort 2K put into this collection, it's worth the price than most "remasters" being put out at slightly lesser price.… Expand
Jun 17, 2022Nunca he tocado un juego de esta saga en mi vida nisiquiera sabia de la existencia de este mismo ni de que trataba pero cuando le di unaNunca he tocado un juego de esta saga en mi vida nisiquiera sabia de la existencia de este mismo ni de que trataba pero cuando le di una oportunidad con esta colección no me arrepiento la verdad muchos mensajes y sátiras hacia la forma de pensar de la gente ya sea políticas o religiosas a igual que los giros de trama de estos Juegos (aunque no puedo decir lo mismo del segundo titulo) es una experiencia brutal con esta saga de shooters en primera persona si me dan a escoger cual es mi favorito de estos tres. SIN DUDA SERÍA EL BIOSHOCK INFINITE!!!… Expand
Oct 8, 2017Today, years after release, you can get all 3 bioshocks in single pack. First 2 games are remastered and improved. But is this pack worthy?Today, years after release, you can get all 3 bioshocks in single pack. First 2 games are remastered and improved. But is this pack worthy? Should you spend your money?
- You will step in to the rapture (city at bottom of sea) for first time.
- Graphics are logically worst of all tree games, but it is still okay even for todays standarts.
- Gameplay is what matters here and in bioshock 1 its very good. Interesting locations, enemies, bosses, crafting, hacking, etc... You explore locations, finding hiddent areas, fighting your way trought hostile city. There are various weapons and plasmind (magical powers) that will help you in various situations and fights of course.
- Story is and lore very good too. You will expereince a lot of funny, interesting moments.
- First game is the longest of all three in my opinion. its a little bit slower but do not fear, t´here is enough action for everybody.
- Crashing. Yes that is the only thing that i didnt liked. After years, it is still there and not fixed. So if you will paly this, please do have 2 SAVES and rotate them everytime you save. I had to repeat almost all location because of this.
Bioschock 2: Remastered
- In second game, you will look to the undersea city rapture again, but this time you will play as Big Daddy (If you played first game you know what it is :-D)
- Graphics are significantly better. Especially water effects are very good (Better than in third bioshock)
- The game is really very similiar to the first bioshock. But everything is enhanced. Fights are better, crafting is better, hacking is better. Almost all things are improved a bit. The game plays better.
- But there are still some thing that are worse. The game feels shorter. Locations are more straightforward and not so interesting in my opinion and so on.
- Story is and lore are very good.
- Still crashing :-D but now only when you let the game in menu for some time. But rotate saves here too for sure like in first game.
- Third bioshock is different and not in bad way, but in good way. It is from different universe :-D. Welcome to the columbia, the flying city!
- Good thing is the gameplay itself is very similiar to first 2 games, but with more intense action. There are no pasive plasminds but now you will find gear through the game (its better in my opinion). Active plasminds (magic skills) are still here and they are still usefull and funny to use. There many weapons to use and you can choose which fits better to your playstyle.
- In bioshock: infinity you will have a companion, sweet young girls elisabeth, that will acompany you during the game and will be with you till the end. Together with her you will uncover story of third bioshock which is in my opinion fantastic and leaves 2 previous games behind. Elisabeth is not just a pet that will follow you. She talk, she move, she cover herself, she find money, ammo, salt (mana) and medkits for you, and thats not all because about you and her the whole story is. She is just unique and fantastic addition to the game. Without her game would be nothing.
- Graphics are logically best from all three bioshocks but in bioshock 2, water had better effects.
- Music and sounds are atmosferic and top notch. The world itself is beatufily crafted.
- Well its not crashing, at least for me. But its sad it stuters on my new high end PC when changing locations (loading new things) its annoying but i got used to it.
All three bioshocks in single pack and in discount are fantastic offer. Gameplay, Story, Atmosphere, Good portion of action, Many ways how to play, that are things where all bioshocks excell. I like that all bioshocks differs from each other in some ways. in every one of the three i like something else that others do not have.
If there werent crashing and stuttering issues it would be even better.… Expand
Mar 2, 2022Bioshock: The Collection is an undeniably meaty (and clearly a little bit too broken) pack for those who wish to return to the masterfullyBioshock: The Collection is an undeniably meaty (and clearly a little bit too broken) pack for those who wish to return to the masterfully crafted trilogy.… Expand
Sep 16, 2016Porque me lo han dado gratis, sino hubiese pedido el reembolso.
Fallos gráficos, bandas negras en las cinemáticas, los frames caen cada dosPorque me lo han dado gratis, sino hubiese pedido el reembolso.
Fallos gráficos, bandas negras en las cinemáticas, los frames caen cada dos por tres, Los botones no funcionan o no reaccionan bien, salta el modo de pad sin motivo aparente y eso que lo tengo desenchufado, no deja configurar las resoluciones ni nada. Menudo port mas chusco.
2K, ya estais tardando en sacar un parche.… Expand
Sep 16, 2016Looks great but still suffers from terrible control issues on PC. Mouse sensitivity is a nightmare. They didn't put any effort intoLooks great but still suffers from terrible control issues on PC. Mouse sensitivity is a nightmare. They didn't put any effort into addressing an issue that should have been on the top of their list of essential improvements.… Expand
May 26, 2022"игры вне политики" говорили все
но теперь мы не дадим играть русским нацистам, если вы думаете что удалив игру из Epic games и я не поиграю"игры вне политики" говорили все
но теперь мы не дадим играть русским нацистам, если вы думаете что удалив игру из Epic games и я не поиграю бесплатно с раздачи, вы ошибаетесь если захочу я пройду её бесплатно… Expand