tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Aug 21, 2019
    The game is mediocre, and 3D Realms supports censorship and gives power to fake outrage mobs.
  2. Feb 5, 2016
    It boggles my mind how some reviewers can be so hateful and negative, especially professional game publications. The gamespot review was so snotty and hateful I immediately bought the game and found myself enjoying it. It surely is not earth shattering but it's that mindless fun that you can pick up after a long day and just play. The controls are a little wonky at first but once you getIt boggles my mind how some reviewers can be so hateful and negative, especially professional game publications. The gamespot review was so snotty and hateful I immediately bought the game and found myself enjoying it. It surely is not earth shattering but it's that mindless fun that you can pick up after a long day and just play. The controls are a little wonky at first but once you get the flow it's fun. The story is a little corny and the main character a little much but is solid. You can't go wrong at 30 bucks for this title if this is your type of game. I actually enjoyed it more than DIablo because of the ability to use a controller. The story is fun but goofy but personally I feel it's better than diablos.

Overall if watching one of the videos remotely entices you, pick it up, it's a fun game by a small developer that will keep you entertained inbetween big budget titles that big gaming publications like gamespot get paid to review high.

There are no critic reviews yet.