7.5

1. Jul 29, 2014
    I like this game. It is a very interesting story. The graphics are nothing amazing, but they are alright. The actually gameplay is clever, easy, and fun... resembling some odd cross of early Warcraft mixed with final fantasy tactics.

But it falls apart in the diffaculty. It goes along easy for a long time, then is suddenly impossible. I have replayed through about five different ways now, on easy... and get stuck in the same spot. Stick with the free demo.
  2. Mar 23, 2017

Mixed or average reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 19, 2014
    Don’t mind the uncomely look of the game; it will not let you go until, 7 hours later, you will deal with the final boss.
  2. Sep 29, 2014
    Bravada's cute exterior shows just a fraction of the deep and interesting gameplay that keeps you coming back for more - especially for the price.
  3. Sep 17, 2014
    With a very low price tag and an addictive structure, you can surely overlook its flaws and have a good time with this tactical RPG from Interbellum.