3.1

1. Oct 16, 2018
    It contains no single player mode. The Battle Royal mode is fun, easy to play and hard to master. Multiplayer is just the same as before.

- Graphics = 5/10
    - Multi player = 4/10
    - Battle Royal = 8=10
    - Single Player = 0/10
  2. Oct 19, 2018
    I bought it for Battle Royal. It has Battle Royal. Period.
    It's good battle royal, but don't expect more.
    No single player, awful zombie mode and pointless multi. I would give it 9/10 if it would be just a battle royal. If you want to treat it like a Call of Duty, this game from last decade, it's not that. It's the worst CoD ever. But it's good Battle Royal. I will give it 5/10,
    I bought it for Battle Royal. It has Battle Royal. Period.
    It's good battle royal, but don't expect more.
    No single player, awful zombie mode and pointless multi.
    I would give it 9/10 if it would be just a battle royal.
    It's the worst CoD ever. But it's good Battle Royal.
    I will give it 5/10, because it's a misunderstanding. I will even caps it.
    MISUNDERSTANDING
    If you bought it for Battle Royal, then you will have a good time. Else, sorry to deliver you bad news, but you are going to have a bad time.
  3. Dec 6, 2018
    I don't understand how the game has a 3.6 score. It's not the best game you will ever play but it certainly doesn't deserve a 3.6 score. I was never a fan of the black ops series, and really stopped playing after all call of duty games after I played Ghosts, which lasted maybe a week because I hated that game. But I decided to give this one a shot because I had some friends who wereI don't understand how the game has a 3.6 score. It's not the best game you will ever play but it certainly doesn't deserve a 3.6 score. I was never a fan of the black ops series, and really stopped playing after all call of duty games after I played Ghosts, which lasted maybe a week because I hated that game. But I decided to give this one a shot because I had some friends who were interested in the Blackout mode in this game. Here is my opinion for what its worth.

Multiplayer: It feels the same as all other multiplayer call of duty games. Fast paced and you die a ton. Comparing it to older games such as Modern Warfare 2 (my favorite) it seems that you die much more often. Thinking back on how I used to get the Nuclear Bomb and kill everyone on the map pretty often, this game seems like it would be WAY harder to get. Also, getting my kill streaks seems to be more difficult in this game. The multiplayer still puts me in a rage like any other call of duty game. It could be me, but every Duty game I've played seems that if you are on a server more than likely you the match is won in a landslide. One team completely obliterates the other team. Maybe because one person on another team is hosting the server? I'm not sure...

Blackout: Blackout is a fun battle royale game. I don't know what all the hate is about but I really do enjoy it. I'm not very good at it as I only have 2 wins in i'd say about 300 games but I still enjoy playing it. It's probably the best realistic battle royale game out IMHO.

Zombies: I've only played it once because I don't enjoy this mode. So I won't give an opinion on it.

Them cutting out the story mode doesn't matter to me because I literally never played the story mode on any call of duty game ever. The fact that I can go back and forth between the battle royale more and multiplayer is great. When I get frustrated with blackout I jump on multiplayer. But really though, I feel like you get your $60.00 worth for this game because both modes are pretty fun, and I'm usually very critical of games.

Cons:
    #1 The damn skins! The skins aren't even that appealing so I don't really try for them, but man are they damn near impossible to get! You can unlock skins for players in blackout mode. But its all randomized. You have to find certain items in the battlefield and complete tasks. Example: Find a neckless in a supply drop, kill a person with a shotgun, and kill someone with a melee OR Find a stained t-shirt and activate an alarm that might be all the way across the map and finish top 10 or something. These don't seem very hard, but they are EXTREMLEY difficult to accomplish to the point where I don't even care to unlock skins, because they aren't even cool enough for me to care.

#2 Some servers on multiplayer are ridiculous. I can be on a team with a prestige master level 145 and he will go 3-18, while someone on the other team is level 7 going 24-7. This is how its always been I suppose. But it just seems like if you are on a certain team its much easier to kill players. I can hit someone with a full clip in the back and have to reload and they turn around and kill me. But every so often when you are on that right side of the scoreboard, you will rack up the kills and unlock all those kill streaks and walk away feeling very satisfied.
  4. Nov 1, 2018
    Looks good, runs well for the most part (first week had lots of connection issues and start up menue issues). Now its running well. Black-out and zombies are fun. Multiplayer has its moments but for the most part is just another call of duty game. Overly re-used maps.
  5. Nov 20, 2018
    This a decent addition to the Call of Duty series. They added a BR mode and continue the normal trend with multiplayer. There are some things they put into the multiplayer to make it feel new like specialized equipment depending on your character. For some it takes away from the game, for others it adds a new and fun dynamic to the game. I'm somewhere in between. I think this game isThis a decent addition to the Call of Duty series. They added a BR mode and continue the normal trend with multiplayer. There are some things they put into the multiplayer to make it feel new like specialized equipment depending on your character. For some it takes away from the game, for others it adds a new and fun dynamic to the game. I'm somewhere in between. I think this game is enjoyable for maybe 100 hours or so tops. I'll give it a 7. Expand
  6. Nov 21, 2018
    First COD game I played since BO1, which was good and had dedicated servers (the reason I would not buy a COD game ever again) ..that was the one Gripe with MW2 that could have been the best FPS ever....COD4 MW1 was the best COD by far...hard to believe how much this franchise has gone downhill since then....we had night vision goggles even...player designed maps, great servers etc.First COD game I played since BO1, which was good and had dedicated servers (the reason I would not buy a COD game ever again) ..that was the one Gripe with MW2 that could have been the best FPS ever....COD4 MW1 was the best COD by far...hard to believe how much this franchise has gone downhill since then....we had night vision goggles even...player designed maps, great servers etc.

It's not a 10 and it's not a zero. It does some things well, but Frankly I miss the Older gameplay.

I only bought this for Blackout. It's ok...has good core gameplay, but the guns take getting used to, since they are all "new" to me, apart from maybe an AK...the rest are weird futuristic crap. It needs tweaking IMO

Gunfights feel like a coin flip. I find it hard to play aggressive unless I know I have someone outgunned at landing, because I prefer hardcore mode and it takes 10 hits to kill someone. There's so much luck finding the best weapons, trauma kits, armor etc involved. Vehicles are pretty good....but trucks are too slow, ATVs are twitchy. Helis fly great though.

There are so many attachments, perks, equipment, health packs, armor etc, it's a lot to keep track of for a fast paced game. But Blackout is slow compared to Multiplayer, which is absolute chaos mostly. Then toss in specialists and it's just too much stuff in a frenetic fast paced game.

Matchmaking sucks. I'm like level 19 and since level 1 I'm playing against prestige players in MP. It's like everyone's a pro. Where are the noobs? I was a top 10% player in BO1 and I feel like a noob in this game. No manual, NO DISC. Huge download day 1. I have some games where I get a 4-1 KD, but then it's reversed if I'm on a crappy team or a map I hate. I usually have no problem holding my own to at least 1-1 in any shooter game...but this feels too random often times.

Unlocking is slow, so the guns are not very even
    Get rid of the combat knife....worse than MW2 with speedy stealth players running around stabbing you and don't die from bullets

**** missiles don't do damage to players, but knife or axe kills you instantly.

Guns take forever to kill someone with armor and then they can instantly heal back to 150 health hiding behind a tree for 3 seconds. Ridiculous. Just get rid of armor. Ruins the game. No benefit hardly to being first shot or tactical play. Guy who can heal faster and has better armor wins. Also PING, and CPU probably play a big part.

Games crash, but not too frequently....1 in 25-30 rounds maybe.

The good.
    Blackout is pretty fun, but frustrating most of the time
    Sound effects great (footsteps inconsistent)
    Love the Blackout Map..nice variety of terrain. Looks good in 720p even on 27" and run at 90-115 FPS with RX560, Ryzen 5 2400G. After 30+ hours of play at least There are places I still haven't explored and always finding new places hidden away.

I could care less about skins, sprays, emotes and **** like that. Games too fast paced to even use them if you wanted to. Player models are too similar....and why the **** can't we go back to teams having distinct/different uniforms? Friends/Foes all look similar mostly.

Graphics are ok, but too much stuff flying in the air like birds that look like UAVs to distract.

BAD
    Matchmaking
    Intermittent crashes/disconnects
    Coinflip gunfights
    MP only 5 v5
    Spawns always suck in COD TDM/KC
    No Sabotage
    Maps not suitable for all types of games
    Killstreaks are meh and hard to achieve compared to prev. games
    Specialists in MP are stupid. Too much non gunplay crap going on.
    OP knives
    Sniping takes 2-3 shots to kill in Blackout and MP
    Running/movement is smooth, but needs to be slowed for map sizes.
    Rockets not effective against players

If you're stupid enough to buy DLC, Skins and Passes, you deserve what you get. I won't be buying any of that crap and I don't understand the appeal. I wish they just kept MW1 or MW2 and just added maps/content, rather than refresh the same game every year.. Games like Insurgency have better gun play/effects. Not that CODBO4 is all bad, but they are a AAA game...they should be top notch.

Weapons need balancing
    Armor needs balancing
    Need to nerf the healing time
    Maybe a Hardcore Blackout version? or just remove Armour/remove (or nerf) health I'd love to see a Multiplayer capture the flag on the blackout map 32v32 players (or at least 16v16). It would be a blast chasing a flag carrier in an ATV, Helicopter and shooting vehicle to vehicle in pairs or squads...having to cross bridges or swim the rivers would be a blast...using the tunnels etc. I don't care about SP or Zombies personally...Like I just said above, some MP options on the BIG Blackout map would be fun...even if it were TDM or Sabotage. Screw the small crappy maps. It would be good practice using weapons, perks, explosives and help learn the map for Blackout as a benefit. VERDICT Don't buy it for MP.. Blackout is 80% there though.
  7. Nov 15, 2018
    Gun play is fluid and gritty. Guns feels like they pack a punch and I love it.

Multiplayer is fair, but gun fights feel onesided most of the time Blackout is like any non-fortnite battle royale. The map is huge imo and easy to get caught out in. Zombies is pretty good. The maps require looking at tutorials to get pack a punch. The easter eggs are cool though, they put quite a bit
    Gun play is fluid and gritty. Guns feels like they pack a punch and I love it.

Multiplayer is fair, but gun fights feel onesided most of the time

Zombies is pretty good. The maps require looking at tutorials to get pack a punch. The easter eggs are cool though, they put quite a bit of time into making it. There's even a story. I just don't like how there's no juggernaught.

It's easy to randomly get hit 3 times in one second and just go down. They compensate by giving two free lives and even more with perks, but jugg would still be better.
  8. Nov 24, 2018
    It's CoD, either you like it or you don't, if you don't this won't change your mind on the series, but if you are a fan then this is a good addition, one of the best in years.
  9. Oct 25, 2020
    Black Ops 4 is by far the most underwhelming game in the Black Ops series and one of the most medioce games in the franchise.
  10. Nov 15, 2018
    not bad game play. but it has no story really and their attempt to rush put in a story doesn't even go and is buggy. that let you watch videos that have to do with the characters in between doing tutorials and multiplayer.
  11. Nov 20, 2018
    Not a good game, not bad, but right in between for me. The game absolutely needs improvement before I can give it a positive review. I've had plenty of crashes and bugs in general so wait for a good patch/sale to come around. If you were a fan of Black Ops 3 zombies, you would certainly enjoy this game's zombies. As for the multiplayer, typical Call of Duty, so don't expect too much to beNot a good game, not bad, but right in between for me. The game absolutely needs improvement before I can give it a positive review. I've had plenty of crashes and bugs in general so wait for a good patch/sale to come around. If you were a fan of Black Ops 3 zombies, you would certainly enjoy this game's zombies. As for the multiplayer, typical Call of Duty, so don't expect too much to be new or all that exciting. Blackout, while being very fun, has a very low skill ceiling and isn't really much more than just what Call of Duty has always been known for, an arcade-like FPS experience.

With some fixes and minor changes, I'd change this review to an easy 7.5/10.
  12. Jan 21, 2019
    I played the whole series of CoD, I have to admit that nothing beats BO2, this game is very well achieved. The gameplay is intensive, the weapons are very good, it does not have strange and stupid things like BO3 (walking on the walls, for example) and they are easily split. This is the good part.

The bad part is that the PC version (which I own) is infested with cheaters, for which neither Activision nor Trayarch seem to worry. They seem to be more focused on generating money than looking after the gameplay and servers. In South America the servers are in Brazil, and cheats infect 3 out of 2 parties. This makes many players finally abandon the games. Do something with this, stop thinking about money.
  13. Dec 10, 2018
    The game is really fun and entertaining, but it has a lot of stability issues, from random stutters to random crashing, if it crashed once, you won't even be able to get in a match next time(not to mention i hear people whos game is crashing because of gun skins, that's just ridiculous).

So far the game is really fun, but if it randomly crashes all the time you can't enjoy that fun, so it turns into sh*t.
  14. Jan 4, 2019
    Not bad, but not really good.

Pretty, but seems like a more speed-freak inspired re-skin of the same old Black Ops 1-3 content. Black Ops 4 is basically the previous 3 Black Ops games polished a bit and shipped out the door Black Ops 4 has no new maps, just the same ones as in the previous Black Ops games. Often referred to as "variants", but for all practical purposes, they're
    Not bad, but not really good.

Black Ops 4 has no new maps, just the same ones as in the previous Black Ops games. Often referred to as "variants", but for all practical purposes, they're the same.

Same specialists. with special weapons.

As others mention, no campaign. The "critics" try to claim that campaign has been "replaced" with the Battle Royale mode, but that's just reaching to try and justify Treyarch's decision to sit back and not bother with something new. Not sure why the critics seem to love the "Blackout/Battle Royale" mode. Treyarch/Activision butt kissing in order to stay in their good graces maybe?

You can play "single player" only if you count playing with bots, which can be good, but sometimes get stuck in the stupid bot loops - Like when one of them spawns, runs 50 meters and then sits on its ass until it gets killed or for the rest of the match.

The "battle royale" is basically a 100 person free for all, and since things are so fast, just running into someone turns into a ping/twitch contest. If you lose, that's it, either leave the match, or sit on your butt and watch someone else.

They've tuned it to be faster and more chaotic, apparently to cater to the crack-head attention span so prevalent these days. As others have mentioned, the hit boxes are way bigger, which probably contributes to the superfast TTK. The PC version thus feels like a quick and dirty console port.

The various game modes are neat, but nothing really new. The new mode "Heist", so loved by the critics is basically "Capture the Flag" meets "Assault".

Same "scorestreak" mechanic as previous black ops entries.

Yawn.

Personally, I have more fun with objective play, but it seems to be 50-50 when you do any of the maps in multiplayer. At least half of the time, there is no teamwork, all of the players on a team simply run off to play the match like team death match. Since you can win the "objective" by just killing the other team, the actual point of the match often gets ignored.

Worth some limited fun, but I'm glad I didn't buy it, and instead got a free copy that happened to come with a CPU upgrade I was getting.
  15. Jan 11, 2019
    I love the mechanics of the game. There's an updated time to kill, which gives you more of a chance to fight back and/or get to cover. The guns feel very well balanced for the standard multiplayer, and the Blackout battle royale mode is pretty good as well, although I haven't played it much.

However, I can't give this game a very high rating due to the microtransactions. They're now selling RETICLES in the shop for $1 each. The tier progression is intentionally slow to try and get players to spend money on the game. You can tell that the people working on the microtransactions don't care about anyone else's effort on the game, and because of that, I'm giving the game a lower rating than I would've.
  16. Jan 23, 2019
    it's okay.

it's okay.

Now for something actually important. Some retards, critics of course were saying factually false things as usual. Like the retards at Anime News Network saying "How Square Enix Convinced Disney to Make Kingdom Hearts". They convinced Disney to collaborate but Disney didn't make Kingdom Hearts at any point, that's a fact, Square Enix did Make Kingdom Hearts though, that's a fact. "How Square Enix Convinced Disney to Collaborate" is accurate and not misleading, also it's a fact that Square Enix is the developer that did Make Kingdom Hearts and Makes the series. Secondly and finally the retards at IGN made the factually false statement in their half baked "Breaking Down the Story of Kingdom Hearts" video that didn't go in actual through detail of "The story of Kingdom Hearts is a crazy, convoluted timeline." No retards. The story of Kingdom Hearts factually is not a "crazy, convoluted timeline." It's not actually convoluted at all and that's fact, it's called thinking and paying attention, something you retards don't ever actually do. Not actually "crazy" either and that's fact. Stop misusing the word "convoluted" retards. It's not "convoluted" and that's fact. If it was that would be a negative but everything in the story factually does work and that's what makes it a great, amazing story. It's actually all pretty easy to figure out if you actually pay attention to detail and connect the dots. It's a complex story but it's great and amazing because it's as complex as it is and works extraordinarily well as a story. And you can understand it all easily by paying attention and thinking, it's perfectly intelligible, that's irrefutable fact. It's makes perfect sense, that's a fact. it's not a "crazy, convoluted timeline" and that's fact. It's an excellent, complex timeline that works surprisingly well, perhaps perfectly and that's fact. Finally the video wasn't "Breaking Down the Story of Kingdom Hearts-IGN Breakdown". What it did was a lazy summary but some guy who made the retarded question of "Is Donald actually a good party member". Do you have to ask? Yes. Donald is actually a good party member factually. And 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage or Kingdom Hearts 0.2 is factually more than worth checking out or actually worth playing, it's actually a factually excellent game for two hours, it's more than worth checking out or playing and that's fact since it is excellent. Also IGN, retards. There are no "disparate threads" in the series and that's fact. Finally nothing about the games or series or story is "completely incomprehensible" and that's fact, you are a retard if you disagree, it's all able to be understood by anybody who has half a skull, it's all completely comprehensible and that's fact. Finally there is no logic around the series that is barely intelligible and that's fact, it's all perfectly intelligible and that's fact, even if you try and fail to disagree. You are factually wrong, I am factually right because I actually think about things, that's fact. Everything said in the review here in response to the retards at IGN as well as the retards at Anime News Network is fact. Everything else I have said in response to retardation is fact as well. Disagree and you are factually retarded and factually wrong and factually can't think.
  17. Feb 6, 2019
    I have spent two days in this game, 4 hours each day. Game was given to me as a buyer of new CPU.

I have played CoD first and second parts. It was fun - single and multiplayer. 8/10, multi even better. Black Ops 4 tries to be played like Quake games and lost its original form and feeling. Movement and crosshair "swing" is laughable and annoying. Hit boxes are huge - I was shooting

Black Ops 4 tries to be played like Quake games and lost its original form and feeling. Movement and crosshair "swing" is laughable and annoying. Hit boxes are huge - I was shooting next to guys head and killed him...

I would like to write something nice, but everything this game provides was done by somebody else and better.

I have no idea how this can get 8/10 from professionals critics. I wouldnt pay for this 60 bugs. Actually I feel to be paid I have spent 8 hours in this game. Un-installed.

If players enjoyed CoD, now they can freely look at other brands, because they will find out, CoD is simply copy paste, nothing more and nothing less.
  18. Feb 11, 2019
    It's an okay game.

It's an okay game.

Now for something more important. At the blog called Goomba Stomp, one the Winter 2019 Anime Staff Viewer's Guide, some retarded and factually wrong things were claimed. Saying "If you can get past the sloppy and crude art style" for Mob Psycho 100 and Mob Psycho 2, no retard, it's a fact that it's not sloppy or crude, the art style of Mob Psycho 100 and Mob Psycho II is perfectly fine and that's fact. The art style is good and that's irrefutable fact. Sorry, I tell the truth about retards.

Another thing was some retard, one of the staff Kyle Rogacion said a couple of factually wrong and retarded things, specifically saying "The popular meme Anime is trash is a bit harsh, but absolutely vindicated by shows like WATATEN!" Retard. The meme isn't that popular and is used ironically, secondly the meme "Anime is trash" is more than a bit harsh, it's also absolutely false. It is objectively and factually wrong. There is plenty of good anime that exist, Anime is good, that's a fact, Anime is great, that's a fact. Because there are creators who make anime and manga who care about their craft, that's a fact. Anime isn't trash. Anime is good, Anime is often more than good, facts. You could say "blank" is trash and slap it onto anything, just saying it means nothing to anybody with brain cells. That's a fact as well. It's more than a bit harsh, but absolutely not vindicated by shows like WATATEN! That's a fact. Don't say those retarded and factually wrong things because retard, that ignores the fact there are plenty of schlocky movies, live action shows, games, comics and books. It absolutely isn't vindicated by anything, not shows like WATATEN! Not anything else either retard, but your retardation is absolutely vindicated by your retarded and factually wrong claims. That retarded and factually wrong claim ignores the fact you can just as easily apply this retarded logic to anything and it would be just as wrong. Yet for all the retarded garbage this idiot (Kyle Rogacion) is, he doesn't appear to get that the "loli loving" part of the show is the joke. Humor is subjective to a degree, but don't be a retard about things as well idiot. Calling Kyle Rogacion a retard is a bit harsh perhaps, but absolutely vindicated by his retarded and factually false claims made by somebody who doesn't think before they speak. Everything I have said here in response to the Kyle Rogacion's retarded and factually wrong claims is fact. Everything I have said here in response to the retard's factually false claims about Mob Psycho 100 or I and Mob Psycho II's art style is fact as well. I speak the truth about retards.
  19. Apr 27, 2019
    This game had a lot of mistakes. First: remove singleplayer mode. The Black Ops series one of the best singleplayers mode, remove it is a neglect with fans. Few content. The game was showed promising a lot of content that never apperred. The specialist system is horrible. One of most good changes in BO3 was the specialist system, was ballanced and pratic, in BO4 carring one weapon and oneThis game had a lot of mistakes. First: remove singleplayer mode. The Black Ops series one of the best singleplayers mode, remove it is a neglect with fans. Few content. The game was showed promising a lot of content that never apperred. The specialist system is horrible. One of most good changes in BO3 was the specialist system, was ballanced and pratic, in BO4 carring one weapon and one hability in the same time in a match makes the game unballanced. The horrible Black Ops Pass system. It is good just for people who like zombies, but in the multyplayer, it just devide the players with a DLC map overpast system. The scorestricks is the worst in COD series too. Some o them are to hard to get and easy to destroy. The map desing is ok, but the developers had to appeal to 4 loved maps to compensate the few new maps at the game launch. Expand
  20. May 18, 2019
    Последний раз играл в CoD во времена Modern Warfare 2. Изначально шел в этот проект зная что тут нет сингла, поэтому эту тему опустим. Не пойму вообще почему был хайп на эту тему) Что касается самой игры. Корни ее половины геймплее произрастают из Rainbow Six Siege, только оказуалили, и закрытые локи , заменили открытыми, а бомбы заменили на точки. Кому-то зайдет. начнем по плюсам иПоследний раз играл в CoD во времена Modern Warfare 2. Изначально шел в этот проект зная что тут нет сингла, поэтому эту тему опустим. Не пойму вообще почему был хайп на эту тему) Что касается самой игры. Корни ее половины геймплее произрастают из Rainbow Six Siege, только оказуалили, и закрытые локи , заменили открытыми, а бомбы заменили на точки. Кому-то зайдет. начнем по плюсам и минусам:

Плюсы:
    -бодрый геймплей
    -красивая графика
    -есть интересные герои(но их меньше чем в том проекте откуда растут ноги)
    -отлично проработаные локации

Минусы:
    -баланс (вражеский герой бегущий на спринте тебя убьет раньше , чем ты его. Протсо потому что разработчики решили что для убийство в тело нужно 5 пуль, а с ножа достаточно одного удара в любую часть тела)
    (P.S. И таких абсурдных вещей там много.)
    - обезличенные герои.(они не интересны, как в той же "радуге")
    -Регистрация попаданий.
    -Читеры ( их как будто никто не замечает)
    -Ограничение на перки( непонятно зачем это в игре где баланса нет даже в основах самой игры?)
    Мой итог : Бодрый средняк)
  21. Jul 17, 2019
    It's alright maybe but don't buy if microtransactions damage the game's image for you.

Now for something more important, some dense retards at urban dictionary think some dense retardation they spew is correct like for example making inane statements like "Only autists watch Doctor who. Real people watch doctor whomst'd've." No you dribbling cucktard, so called "autists" despite what retards online say are able to be above average in intelligence and are real people. Secondly some dribbling retard who brought up the word whomst said "A fictional word that is derived from the word whom." What this dribbling retard fails to understand is that all words are real words, it is created by the internet, it's not in a veritable dictionary but the internet and words like selfie weren't considered "real" by similar retards. Also fictional or fiction is always possibly real, this is indisputable since it cannot genuinely be disproven to be, however this person basically said fictional words and fiction is real which is correct, non fiction is when making something that is "very fake" or "feels very fake" genuinely starts. I am correct about this, no disputing since you can neither prove or disprove it and you don't have to as it's not that important. If it helps your enjoyment than so be it, that's perfectly valid. Also some dribbling retards call characters like as a random example Clarence Darby in Law Abiding Citizen a "fictional character" when he isn't and when there are characters in our world but sorry, no characters are fictional until you can prove they are or aren't. Similar to innocent until proven guilty except no "guilt" per say. You cannot call them fictional unless you mean real, sorry not allowed so it's impossible. Except of course by "fictional" you mean real, since that's how it works. No villains are fictional ever either, everything (except fan works since that's leaching) is real by default out of basic human decency since you cannot prove or disprove it and alternate worlds and realities or even our own existence, in other words suck cocks in hell google, urban dictionary and all the retards associated to them and the internet. Me and all my friends (intellectual rather than all you pseudo intellectuals) understand that. Also Yongyea is mukbang eating, human feces and also a retard.
  22. May 21, 2020
    Easily the only time I've ever fully regretted a purchase of a game. No campaign, multiplayer and BR that players dropped off of very quickly due to the lack luster gameplay and gross microtransactions in a game that already has a $50 season pass on top of the $60 base cost at launch, and a mediocre at best zombies mode which is primarily why I purchase treyarch games. Not worth the time.Easily the only time I've ever fully regretted a purchase of a game. No campaign, multiplayer and BR that players dropped off of very quickly due to the lack luster gameplay and gross microtransactions in a game that already has a $50 season pass on top of the $60 base cost at launch, and a mediocre at best zombies mode which is primarily why I purchase treyarch games. Not worth the time. MW (2019) is far superior in its multiplayer and BR and Black Ops 3 was the perfect evolution of zombies up to this point. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 29 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 6, 2019
    Zombies, multiplayer and battle royale. Black Ops 4 is whole package. With great blackout map, brutal and honest action, it will put all competition in danger. Standard multiplayer suffers from old issues, but is fun enough to guarantee tons of fun. Zombies are brilliant and refreshed with new Rush mod. Lack of single player campaign still hurts though.
  2. CD-Action
    Feb 13, 2019
    It was a risky decision to drop the single player campaign and focus on multiplayer, including battle royale, which seemed like a cynical attempt to jump on the bandwagon. I’m a bit surprised to say that Treyarch did truly great. Black Ops 4 is one of the best online games of 2018 – its shooting mechanics are wonderful, Blackout (the aforementioned take on battle royale) is top-notch and the Zombies mode drifts towards... action RPG. [12/2018, p.78]
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Dec 31, 2018
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has proven to all players, that it doesn´t need Hollywood faces in the story to attract players, because it’s completely fine with its online entertainment. Call of Duty is definitely going to stay with us for a couple more weeks. [Issue#290]