3.5

1. May 31, 2017
    This game has really tough campaign, awesome! Beautiful! Thrilling! I don’t understand these low ratings. Because of the the Multiplayer? F*** it! Tremendous game!
  2. Apr 15, 2017
    Don't listen to the hate, this game's awesome. It's just a q of whether you are down. The multiplayer is basically all high intensity arena combat. The two problems are that a lot of people want large scale, true to life from Call of Duty and this is not that. The multiplayer is basically a close quarters tournament and it's sci fi with space weaponry. Other than that, whole game isDon't listen to the hate, this game's awesome. It's just a q of whether you are down. The multiplayer is basically all high intensity arena combat. The two problems are that a lot of people want large scale, true to life from Call of Duty and this is not that. The multiplayer is basically a close quarters tournament and it's sci fi with space weaponry. Other than that, whole game is absolutely kickass. Halo can't even compare for anyone doing that. Far batter that Ops 3's goofy specialists, with tons more tactical technique. Very advanced, high res, more challenging than any prior COD I know of to date. On par with Ops 2, but in space. Zombies and campaign all speak for themselves, plus MWR remastered? If you want to play true to life, open field warfare, that's Battlefield 4. If you want to be put to an insane maximum test with intense weaponry and maps in a surreal science fiction artillery test, that's IW. Wait until you call a THOR in with IR turned on and the speakers shaking the room... Expand
  3. Apr 28, 2017
    I had the opportunity to start playing this game in SP yesterday. I´ve ignored the CoD Series for a long time and haven´t bought any of the games, except CoD 1 +UO and 4. How to sum it up: It´s way better than all those traditional CoD Fans would admit. It´s far better than that popular negative rated youtube trailer assumes. Take a closer look at that trailer, many people just gave aI had the opportunity to start playing this game in SP yesterday. I´ve ignored the CoD Series for a long time and haven´t bought any of the games, except CoD 1 +UO and 4. How to sum it up: It´s way better than all those traditional CoD Fans would admit. It´s far better than that popular negative rated youtube trailer assumes. Take a closer look at that trailer, many people just gave a thumbs down because of some kind of group pressure or flaming nature without even knowing much about the game itself. Sure, it breaks with the "traditional style" but I tell you what: I looked beyond that borders and discovered a well designed SP Campaign, finally having some really impressive action paced FPS in a SciFi Setting while still providing solid CoD mechanics. Infinite Warfare delivers! It finally delivers other locations than stereotypical jungles, ships and all that, instead we fight on Jupiter Moons and stuff. Out of the boredom and monotony of the predecessor CoD Games, right into some new innovative locations, taking a fresh breath. Many things reminded me of the Mass Effect Series. Although many weapons feel similar and the graphics still could be improved, the overall gameplay and immersion is great, there aren´t significant bugs/glitches and everything runs just awesome @FHD 125FPS Max. Details on my Radeon RX480 8G / i7 6700K rig. I fully recommend this game. Expand
  4. Nov 5, 2016
    I was playing single player on PC. The game is just amazing and highly enjoyable. I cannot remember me, last time I was playing something awesome like this. It was maybe Wolfenstein - The New Order and Mass Effect before. You cannot play multiplayer guys, but the company is just f*cking amazing! Like Sci-Fi Movie and even better!
  5. Nov 15, 2016
    Being a gameplay programmer at a large AAA studio myself, it's sad to see so much pathetic trolls giving this game 0 for the sake of trolling. I'm giving this a 10 and writing this review in response to that.

To be honest, the single player campaign in this game is by far one of the best in modern CoD history. This is the single most decent campaign since Black Ops from 2010. Having worked on large scale titles like this I know how much effort goes into making a campaign like this and the campaign in this game is definitely impressive. Sure, I agree that space and robots might not belong in a CoD game. Lets face it, if the game had been branded something else I'm sure the scoring would be completely different. Even though there are lots of shooters out there, this campaign still gave me a lot of surprises.

The graphics are top notch and even though I have a really old i7 920 CPU I still play this game almost maxed at 1440p at 60 fps (GTX 1080) with some frame drops in very intense scenes which is understandable. This game is far more optimized than many recent games and the graphics is top notch and the atmosphere (no pun intended) is superb.

God job Infinity Ward, good job Activision!
  6. Dec 5, 2016
    EPIC Campaign !!!
    Tightly-paced shooter.
    Story ending (and ending Credits) had me in tears.
    In the end, it was worth the money and the frustration (of trying to overcome the stuttering CGI cutscenes).

Play it!
  7. Nov 5, 2016
    Tired of seeing negative reviews for great games
    The game is excellent,very good graphics,thrilling action
    story is awesome,but I think people like mindless multiplayer shooters more than sensible games
    Its 10 out of 10.
    good going call of duty..
  8. Nov 28, 2016
    I just can't understand the hate CoDIW is getting. It's ridiculous. Sure, it's not perfect, but the campaign is still very enjoyable, it has some good visuals (my PC is below the minimum requirements and it still runs acceptably), and I really like the futuristic setting. And this is what makes it truly cool: to shoot bad guys in space! To get into zero-gravity dogfights! To destroyI just can't understand the hate CoDIW is getting. It's ridiculous. Sure, it's not perfect, but the campaign is still very enjoyable, it has some good visuals (my PC is below the minimum requirements and it still runs acceptably), and I really like the futuristic setting. And this is what makes it truly cool: to shoot bad guys in space! To get into zero-gravity dogfights! To destroy interplanetary carriers! To fight with a robot guy by your side! How can anyone not love this? (If you dislike science fiction, I will assume you lack intelligence and/or education, and I don't care what you think.) Expand
  9. Jan 1, 2017
    Нынче стало модным хейтить игры, даже не играя в них, И CoD IW тому подтверждени. Я прошел ее всю, я наиграл в мультиплеер более 600 часов, и я вам скажу, что это очень хорошая игра. Запоминающийся сюжет, отличная оптимизация (даже для моего среднего пк i5 + 8gb ozu + gtx670), все ваши батлы и рядом не стояли, 10 из 10, на мой взгляд.Нынче стало модным хейтить игры, даже не играя в них, И CoD IW тому подтверждени. Я прошел ее всю, я наиграл в мультиплеер более 600 часов, и я вам скажу, что это очень хорошая игра. Запоминающийся сюжет, отличная оптимизация (даже для моего среднего пк i5 + 8gb ozu + gtx670), все ваши батлы и рядом не стояли, 10 из 10, на мой взгляд.
  10. Nov 8, 2016
    The main reason I got this game was for Modern Warefare, which is a great remaster and worth every penny in my view, nonetheless IW's campaign was fun and refreshing, it is the first time I feel connected to COD campaign characters. The zombies is a lot of fun if you are a 80s kid like me, very nostalgic. The multiplayer is nothing revolutionary it is basically more COD, so if you haveThe main reason I got this game was for Modern Warefare, which is a great remaster and worth every penny in my view, nonetheless IW's campaign was fun and refreshing, it is the first time I feel connected to COD campaign characters. The zombies is a lot of fun if you are a 80s kid like me, very nostalgic. The multiplayer is nothing revolutionary it is basically more COD, so if you have played newer COD games and liked it you will enjoy it, but it is not a revolution in the way COD is played but a lot of fun to play. I have gtx 1070 and could get 90+ fps which is good enough IMO, but not ideal. The netcode is not as good as overwatch of battlefield but there isn't any noticeable lag anywhere in the game. Overally, I think it can hold its own as a decent COD game. Expand
  11. Nov 12, 2016
    Finally they did it. Campaign we waited for so long. Surprisingly good story, characters and dialogs. And nice graphics and optimization too. Definitely best cod since MW2.
  12. Nov 6, 2016
    First I will say that I did not enjoy Black Ops 3, campaing story was retarded, had nothing to do with previous 2 titles and multiplayer was OK, but when they added retarded gestures and stuff I started to hate it slowly (and Purifier was total cancer, worst decision ever).

Anyway, back to Infinite Warfare: Campaing story was totally awesome, I really enjoyed any second playing it, I am not going to spoil anything here but I tell you, if you have weak personality, tears could come out. In some missions you get boost pack (our hated wallrunning and double jump), but maps are so well made that it does not force you to use it. There are some moments where you have to double jump or wallrun, but they are not in middle of shooting, they appear only when you are running or just going through level. About multiplayers: kinda reminds me of Black Ops 3 in some way, but it is NOT like Black Ops 3. Its some kind of mixture between BO3, Ghosts and MW series. Maps are well made, and in most situations (I am not saying ALL) you don't even have to double jump, and like 7 or 8 out of 10 of my gunfights are on ground (including both me and enemy). You might or might not like it, but for example I did not like BO3 and Ghosts MP, I loved MW series MP and for some reason I really like IW MP even when I hated Ghosts and BO3. Like some people say: 100 people, 100 tastes. Do not throw it away before you tried it, you cant really say anything about it when you watch YouTube videos (which are like 99% from console versions, and everyone knows PCMR is PCMR), because console players tend to use a lot more wallrunning and double jumping for some reason.

I did not play Zombies yet, so I cannot talk about it.
  13. Nov 7, 2016
    People are idiots. I don't play multiplayer, so take this as a review of the single player. It's friggin great. Some real emotional moments, downright stunning visuals, solid core gunplay, punchy weapons, good mobility, real three dimensional movement in space, air combat is nice in an extremely arcade oriented style (you can roll, which is more than can be said for battlefront orPeople are idiots. I don't play multiplayer, so take this as a review of the single player. It's friggin great. Some real emotional moments, downright stunning visuals, solid core gunplay, punchy weapons, good mobility, real three dimensional movement in space, air combat is nice in an extremely arcade oriented style (you can roll, which is more than can be said for battlefront or battlefield) and the emotional heart of the game is a sarcastic robot straight out of interstellar.

Is it DOOM? Of course not. It's not supposed to be. It's a romping sci fi adventure with a cast I'm genuinely going to remember, a somewhat forgettable plot, and will be one of the few FPS games that I will actually play again in the future. I'm not sure I'd pay 60 bucks for a single player FPS game, but I'd definitely say it's worth 45.

People who just buy COD for the multiplayer are the typical angry teen morons. If you want a FPS multiplayer game with some realistic gunplay, just go play CSGO. The amount of work put into the single player makes this damn near as good as DOOM. I'd give it an 85 or so, rounding up we'll say 90.
  14. Dec 21, 2016
    i loved CoD before Advanced Warfare and BO3 because this games hot have normal gameplay and YUCK shooting+ the main character moved both waist-deep in water. But now...Music, atmosphere, SOUND and visual style+story. Hollywood, bit this is good hollywood. 10/10
  15. Nov 4, 2016
    Too be honest after install I went straight to MWR MP...
    Too be honest after install I went straight to MWR MP...
    ...and the first experience was terrible. Somehow the game was choppy as hell - with a GTX1080 - and it looked like crap. Digusted I quit the game and ate dinner with the family. After dinner I started IW MP and at first underwhelming I tweaked some settings and it finally looked the way I expect a CoD game to look at its high(est) settings and played smoothly. Not long after that I was getting first place and CoD was good. But MWR was my main reason for buying IW - my favorite CoD Remastered - a little tweaking and somehow it was looking and running as well as IW MP. Happy me.

As for IW MP, reminds me of a mix between Ghosts and AW/BO3, which is not entirely a good thing. Not my favorite CoD, but if the hardcore mp draws players it is good enough for me.

7/10 with an extra point for MWR.
  16. Nov 4, 2016
    Nice game like the intro and the 80 zombie killmode, multiplay looks OK and the graphic are great looking forward to beat the campaign. Have high fps with my 1070 at all max out.
  17. Dec 29, 2016
    Five Word Review: Surprisingly, I couldn't get enough.
    Favorite Thing: As a big fan of Space Operas I loved the setting and world building.
    Least Favorite Thing: It would have done much better as a 20 hour epic than an 8 hour short.

Playtime: 8h
    Enjoyment: 8/10
    Recommendation: Fans of SciFi and Space Operas.
  18. Jul 26, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This review is only for the single-player campaign. I have no interest in multi-player.

I liked it. Gameplay is a bit meh at the beginning, but picks up towards the second half of the game. Very detailed military dialogue. Most weapons are pretty uninteresting and similar. I loved the stealth missions and had lots of fun with the space battles even though they're a bit repetitive.

The story is not bad. Lots of likeable characters and good dialogues. Disappointed by unnecessary cliche sacrifices at the end, but still satisfied with the emotional finale.

Upgrade system is confusing.

GOOD:
    Fun campaign, ok story, good characters, awesome stealth missions, satisfying space battles.

BAD:
    Boring weapons, cliche deaths for added drama, confusing upgrade system, crashing with AA on.
  19. Nov 30, 2016
    Awesome game. One of the best story in Call of Duty series. Good multiplayer and optimization level on PC - the game run very smooth. Unreasonable hated.
  20. Nov 17, 2016
    This game is good and it runs good with my GTX-970 I have everything on high and extra and i get solid 60 frame with V-sync on , the missions are good , Graphics are good , Characters are good but two major problems for this game is weapons are looks like the same with each other and multiplayer is bad and it's not fun at all.
    In overall if you want to play only for single player go for
    In overall if you want to play only for single player go for it if not don't come close to this game for multiplayer mode
  21. Dec 5, 2016
    i thought this will be garbage. but tbh it isnt.

whacky MP and zombies with F2P friendly gameplay awesome SP, story? count FFXV, CODIW and uncharted 4 as best storylined game ever in this year they just need some minor fixes . like independent based server, mouse sensitivity fix (i guess so many people doesnt used with hard mouse sensitivity ) and most importantly. it works
    i thought this will be garbage. but tbh it isnt.

whacky MP and zombies with F2P friendly gameplay

and most importantly. it works flawlessly >60 FPS in atleast minimum settings on 4-5 years old card

8/10 for CODIW. 10/10 if they fixed some issues that mentioned at steam
  22. Jan 19, 2017
    The Multiplayer on this game is so **** fun. It's hectic, fast paced, not too frustrating. Some people will say that gun variants are overpowered but I have a 1.2+ kd every match using the standard guns. The Singleplayer is alright and the Zombies is so good.
  23. Jul 31, 2017
    Hands down, the best game of the year! + Best game I've had in years! + Two silver trays underneath the rear wheels, handbrake on, the best game in the world!!! Infinite Warfare
  24. Oct 14, 2018
    Call of Duty давно перестала быть игрой, а стала киношным боевиком - блокбастером. И вот как блокбастер в плане сюжета -10/10. Классный, динамичный. С графикой тоже всё в порядке. О мультиплеере я ничего сказать не могу, т.к. он мне на хрен не нужен.
    ИТОГ: 10/10
    Story : 7
    Sound : 9
    Overall : 8
  26. Mar 24, 2017
    This part of the Call of Duty I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect from the updated Infinity Ward. After MW2 they released a mediocre game series. Infinite Warfare is very spectacular and beautiful (beautiful even on low graphics settings), the scenery is stunning in its beauty, you just want to stand and admire, even from the first, snowy. The gameplay on the planets themselves theThis part of the Call of Duty I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect from the updated Infinity Ward. After MW2 they released a mediocre game series. Infinite Warfare is very spectacular and beautiful (beautiful even on low graphics settings), the scenery is stunning in its beauty, you just want to stand and admire, even from the first, snowy. The gameplay on the planets themselves the standard, not tied to any abilities, as in BO3, but there are a few nice gadgets. In this part of the added battles in space, they are spectacular, your ship is managed well, although, for me, it would be better to do. The story is, it is normal. For me, the best stories in BO and BO2. In this part it is standard military history, only now in space. The final was very dramatic. Only the main protagonist is quickly killed, he even did not deploy as it should. I company went in one sitting, and will likely not have to do that, in the end I became tired of the game.
    The multiplayer is similar to BO3 almost completely. I have a server lag, characters twitch. I hope this will fix it, since I generally like, but with lags in the game.
    Zombie mode is standard. In this mode I tightly played BO, then as that did not come. Fans will definitely enjoy, but I love COD on a single company.
    Infinite Warfare is one of the best in the series, I recommend. Guys, let's have more objectivity, without stupid hate.
  27. May 4, 2017
    Best story ever since Call of Duty: Ghosts end, zombies mode fun but Multiplayer is nothing changes.
    I look forward to Call of Duty: Ghosts 2 because in future everything can be changes
  28. Nov 16, 2017
    10 баллов за превосходную одиночную кампанию и отличную оптимизацию ПК версии. Пожалуй это второй COD с релиза MW2, который очень сильно затянул (первым был Advanced Warfare). И пожалуй 0 баллов за сетевую игру, которая совершенно не меняется.10 баллов за превосходную одиночную кампанию и отличную оптимизацию ПК версии. Пожалуй это второй COD с релиза MW2, который очень сильно затянул (первым был Advanced Warfare). И пожалуй 0 баллов за сетевую игру, которая совершенно не меняется.
  29. Jul 29, 2018
    SP is very enjoyable, graphic on ultra is still beautiful in late 2018. Setting in space is awesome and fresh.
    for PL users: localization is great!
  30. Jan 2, 2019
    I believe this game got an unfair view by many people, let me start off by saying it was made to appeal to a certain niche. That niche apparently was not the Call of Duty fan base. The game itself would have worked better as a standalone, not a CoD game. If you look past the expectations and standard for all Call of Duty titles, what comes out of it was a pretty unique and casually funI believe this game got an unfair view by many people, let me start off by saying it was made to appeal to a certain niche. That niche apparently was not the Call of Duty fan base. The game itself would have worked better as a standalone, not a CoD game. If you look past the expectations and standard for all Call of Duty titles, what comes out of it was a pretty unique and casually fun game. Sure, it was quite unbalanced and everyone was a tad bit too overpowered, but if those were fixed, it would have been an awesome game. Supply crates were easy to obtain without paying money, it had great maps, smooth mechanics, pretty good graphics, etc. If you view this game as it's own game, it feels great. Now that isn't to say there are problems of course. For instance, games felt that they went by way too fast, shotguns felt useless unless you used the m.2 with akimbo put on, jet packs lasted a little bit too long, a few specialists didn't work out well against others (i.e. Phantom smashes the War fighter), and a few other reasons. As for Zombies, it is awesome. The map smoothly transitions into each region, it is well balanced (besides the boss who is too powerful), guns can be easily customized, the wave's difficulty accurately represents the wave itself, and many other reasons to enjoy it. All and all, I give this game a 9/10. Expand

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Dec 12, 2016
    Infinity Ward devs are back, and they bring a typical Call of Duty game – not a miracle, but it certainly will satisfy all kinds of players. [Issue #269]
  2. Dec 8, 2016
    In the year that had so many good FPS games, Call of Duty failed to bring anything of importance to the medium. The tried and tested formula feels rather stale this year and we might've gotten to a point when the series should just take a break until it figures out what it wants to do.
  3. Dec 6, 2016
    Call of Duty is back with an explosive single-player campaign that will delight fans of sci-fi action. Worries about the longevity of the online population aside, this year’s version is worth buying if you don’t mind a somewhat clunky multiplayer component.