- Summary: Infinite Warfare is the first game in the franchise to venture beyond the reaches of Earth, framing a plausible future war in our solar system. Infinite Warfare also introduces an original cooperative Zombies mode that takes players on a wild ride through a new storyline with uniqueInfinite Warfare is the first game in the franchise to venture beyond the reaches of Earth, framing a plausible future war in our solar system. Infinite Warfare also introduces an original cooperative Zombies mode that takes players on a wild ride through a new storyline with unique gameplay features and mechanics. [Infinity Ward]… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Multiplayer Overview
Game World Navigator MagazineNov 18, 2016To be able to walk around your own starship, to enter your quarters and study SDF command structure, to choose your new mission yourself – all these possibilities feel so fresh for Call of Duty. [Issue#214, p.68]
LEVEL (Czech Republic)Dec 12, 2016Infinity Ward devs are back, and they bring a typical Call of Duty game – not a miracle, but it certainly will satisfy all kinds of players. [Issue #269]
Nov 7, 2016The campaign is ignorable and the multiplayer needs a little technical work to be as good as last year’s, but the overly silly Zombies mode keeps me coming back. It may not stand out in a year that’s been crowded with great shooters, but it still produces that familiar Call of Duty action.
Nov 15, 2016Call of Duty needs freshening up. Infinite Warfare has a surprisingly good single-player campaign and a still really good multiplayer. Unfortunately all of this looks like minimal touch ups on a gameplay core that hasn't changed in a decade. Players seem to think the same - new CoD debuted in a disappointing fashion, plus the console version behaves better than the PC one.
Dec 8, 2016In the year that had so many good FPS games, Call of Duty failed to bring anything of importance to the medium. The tried and tested formula feels rather stale this year and we might've gotten to a point when the series should just take a break until it figures out what it wants to do.
Nov 5, 2016I was playing single player on PC. The game is just amazing and highly enjoyable. I cannot remember me, last time I was playing somethingI was playing single player on PC. The game is just amazing and highly enjoyable. I cannot remember me, last time I was playing something awesome like this. It was maybe Wolfenstein - The New Order and Mass Effect before. You cannot play multiplayer guys, but the company is just f*cking amazing! Like Sci-Fi Movie and even better!… Expand
Nov 16, 201710 баллов за превосходную одиночную кампанию и отличную оптимизацию ПК версии. Пожалуй это второй COD с релиза MW2, который очень сильно10 баллов за превосходную одиночную кампанию и отличную оптимизацию ПК версии. Пожалуй это второй COD с релиза MW2, который очень сильно затянул (первым был Advanced Warfare). И пожалуй 0 баллов за сетевую игру, которая совершенно не меняется.… Expand
Apr 28, 2017I had the opportunity to start playing this game in SP yesterday. I´ve ignored the CoD Series for a long time and haven´t bought any of theI had the opportunity to start playing this game in SP yesterday. I´ve ignored the CoD Series for a long time and haven´t bought any of the games, except CoD 1 +UO and 4. How to sum it up: It´s way better than all those traditional CoD Fans would admit. It´s far better than that popular negative rated youtube trailer assumes. Take a closer look at that trailer, many people just gave a thumbs down because of some kind of group pressure or flaming nature without even knowing much about the game itself. Sure, it breaks with the "traditional style" but I tell you what: I looked beyond that borders and discovered a well designed SP Campaign, finally having some really impressive action paced FPS in a SciFi Setting while still providing solid CoD mechanics. Infinite Warfare delivers! It finally delivers other locations than stereotypical jungles, ships and all that, instead we fight on Jupiter Moons and stuff. Out of the boredom and monotony of the predecessor CoD Games, right into some new innovative locations, taking a fresh breath. Many things reminded me of the Mass Effect Series. Although many weapons feel similar and the graphics still could be improved, the overall gameplay and immersion is great, there aren´t significant bugs/glitches and everything runs just awesome @FHD 125FPS Max. Details on my Radeon RX480 8G / i7 6700K rig. I fully recommend this game.… Collapse
Mar 16, 2017Singleplayer was sort of a mass effect wannabe.
The Jackal missions are the worst sh*t ever, flying doesn't work that way whether on earthSingleplayer was sort of a mass effect wannabe.
The Jackal missions are the worst sh*t ever, flying doesn't work that way whether on earth or on space please stop with this star wars X-wing bullcrap it makes for a good MOVIE it makes for a sh*t GAME. Last time I checked, this product is not a movie, so don't do the X-wing thing don't do it no no don't! Reasons for this include:
1. There's not a lot of play or counterplay, it whizzes by too fast to fly so when you lock on the game needs to autopilot.
2. This means that it always feels like the AI is letting you win.
3. Very slow gameplay to start with, as regen mechanic + already in space which is slow to start with + get chased by enemy means you have to boost out of there and escape. This makes the whole flying game way too slow.
4. Rockets --> flares??? I guess the non-ace enemies aren't trained to hit the flare button on their spaceship??? Again feels like AI is letting you win.
5. The whole Xwing spaceship thing is too fudgey and simple to have hold deep game on its own. Successful games with this arcade flying style usually introduce arcade-style mechanics like dashing, pickups, special abilities...etc to pile on the meaningful mechanics. Too bad powerups and whatnot would break the CoD semi-realistic setting.
Gun sections are actually okay, especially the stealth sections. Non-linear stealth sections are far the best parts as they make you feel like spec ops, and the checkpoint isn't too far behind, and there was decent amount of variation. The space corridor shooting parts are the worst, there's just not much gameplay there, why not just delete them and let the player walk right through!
On veteran the AI kills you way too fast for any movement skills to be useful. I would have liked for the AI to shoot a lot less accurately when you are moving, to actually allow for some action gameplay.
The robot sections where you fire rockets at some walking bot thing and then jump on its head to quicktime are ridiculously bad. Whoever thought that was a remotely good game design idea?
1. Running around looking for rockets is boring as hell.
2. Running around waiting for rocket respawn is even more boring.
3. The robot's rockets randomly kill you randomly when you are running around according to pure RNG.
4. As you are jumping on its head, enemy AI can kill you and its other gun can still shoot you. On veteran+ difficulty levels the AI kills you way too fast to warrant risking the head jumping.
5. It's better to just wait for rocket respawn then kill the robot with a robot.
6. If you die for any random reason whatsoever you have to do the entire robot fight all over again.
The space shooting sections are also ridiculously bad.
1. Movement is severely impaired, drastically slowing down the pacing of the game.
2. You can't find cover fast enough on Veteran difficulty from the enemy AI before they kill you with 2 shots. You have to play the cover game.
3. Enemies can't do anything about me shooting them either, not like they can find cover fast enough. It feels dumb just shooting at dumb floating bodies just being shot at, might as well replace them with crates to shoot at. Actually no, crates would probably be more interesting to shoot at in space.
4. Most grenades and close range things non-effective.
5. Q to grapple to any surface is usually a bad idea, because AI will literally kill you mid-grapple in singleplayer.
6. Q to grapple to an enemy is an even worse idea. Their friends kill you mid-animation as you are meleeing your victim. It's space so you can't run to cover fast enough. It's space so you don't have a shield to save yourself.… Expand
Nov 4, 2016graphics are really bad compared to TF2 or BF1, its the same year old engine again from what it looks
gameplay is lackluster, nothing newgraphics are really bad compared to TF2 or BF1, its the same year old engine again from what it looks
gameplay is lackluster, nothing new
story is boring
no idea about multiplayer, from what i experienced its blunt… Expand
Jan 5, 2019This is Call of Duty for 12-year-olds, NOT the Call of Duty we all know and love! If you are a late teen or early adult, you are much betterThis is Call of Duty for 12-year-olds, NOT the Call of Duty we all know and love! If you are a late teen or early adult, you are much better off spending your money on a game that's actually Call of Duty (such as one about World War 2, modern times, or Vietnam). This "Call of Duty game" has absolutely terrible gameplay!… Expand
Nov 4, 2016pls do not buy this game. performance is sh*t and you will give so much fps drop because of this bad engine... with gtx 1080 i cant get 70fpspls do not buy this game. performance is sh*t and you will give so much fps drop because of this bad engine... with gtx 1080 i cant get 70fps ! also multi-player and campgain is dull ...… Expand
- (11 views)