• Publisher: PlayWay
  • Release Date: Apr 23, 2015
8.3

1. Apr 30, 2015
    This is the ultimate Mechanic Simulator. You might look at this and think it's just another cheaply made simulation game that devs seem to be pushing out lately but it's not. A lot of hard work has gone into this game and the attention to detail is great. Highly recommended for revheads who love to pull apart cars and put them back together.
  2. Apr 25, 2015
    Great game, good graphics. It almost feels like you are really working on a car in your mechanic shop. Menus feel nice and smooth and navigation is easy. Tutorial could be better but its not a big detractor.
  3. Apr 30, 2015
    I love the game but I just was wondering if you're going to have the capability of putting different engines in different cars for example new school engine in a old school car
  4. Apr 30, 2015
    Great game that's fun to play! A major improvement over CMS 2014 in all areas. The Devs seem to listen to player input and seem to be continually working hard by adding content & features. Even if you're not a gearhead, I think you'll still find that it's a fun and relaxing game worth your time. Recommended!!
  5. May 2, 2015
    If I could have, I would have given this game a 9.5. This simulator is not worth rounding down, though, so it gets a 10. At first the game holds our hand and tells you what you need to fix and where it is. Eventually, the training wheels come off and you need to diagnose the car by driving it and listening to it. It's a great ramp up. The only complaint, and the reason for the .5 off theIf I could have, I would have given this game a 9.5. This simulator is not worth rounding down, though, so it gets a 10. At first the game holds our hand and tells you what you need to fix and where it is. Eventually, the training wheels come off and you need to diagnose the car by driving it and listening to it. It's a great ramp up. The only complaint, and the reason for the .5 off the score, is the controls are a little clunky. Especially moving around the cars inside. It's workable though (and fixable). Expand
  6. May 2, 2015
    Simply brilliant. Huge improvement over 2014. Been keeping me occupied for 3 days straight since I bought it. Recommended for anyone who has a strong intrest in cars or even just wants to learn cars.
  7. May 3, 2015
    I've put some time in a real garage. By far am I a mechanic. But after working there I've seen quite a bit of work done to real vehicles. This simulator pretty much nails it. Granted, there are a lot of little intricate things that aren't in the game, and honestly, they would be more of a nuisance in my opinion. They have all the main components and parts. There's plenty of parts toI've put some time in a real garage. By far am I a mechanic. But after working there I've seen quite a bit of work done to real vehicles. This simulator pretty much nails it. Granted, there are a lot of little intricate things that aren't in the game, and honestly, they would be more of a nuisance in my opinion. They have all the main components and parts. There's plenty of parts to take apart and to replace. They did a great job listening to their customers from CMS2014 to CMS2015. The controls are MUCH better, and a pleasure to work with. The music leaves something to be desired, but that's just my opinion. Overall this game is great, if you're here reading reviews on it, this tells me you're interested, just buy it. You won't be disappointed. Since I bough the game (Steam version) They have released a few updates, and they are for the better. Some things I would like to see in the future if possible, is a way to further filter down parts for ordering. And if I take out 8 spark plugs and they are all at 20-30% condition, if I am rebuilding the car, and I go to put a spark plug in..... It's OK to use a fresh plug! That's one of my pet peeves for the game, but by far is it a deal breaker! But the game, you'll like it. Graphics are good, and controls are much better than 2014. Other than the part picking and a way to narrow down searching inventory for parts. The game has it all going in it's favor. I gave it 9/10 because of the improvements I'd like to see implemented, otherwise it's a 10. Expand
  8. May 4, 2015
    Awesome game a lot better than last year.
    A cool feature would be if you couldt buy a car for the money you make and slowly build it up with new parts.
  9. May 5, 2015
    Even if you don't really care about cars, Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 is a lot of fun to play. I found diagnosing and repairing the various cars a relaxing experience. In a way it felt like doing a 3D puzzle (While learning more about cars in a casual way). Buy this game. You won't regret it.
  10. Apr 29, 2015
    I love the game.. i love 2014.. and i love 2015 even more.. Few fings i want u to add or fix..
    1. I REALY DONT like the camera sometimes.. For example when u taking something apart or assembling it.. and u want to move to next part. it forces the camera fether away. and u click on wrong part. The only way to not let camera to auto zoom is to scroll before it does. But its anoying.. i would realy like a option to deactivate it.
    some other things i would like. is.
    1. would Love more options like changeing lightbolts in headlight checking tire pressure.
    2.When u buy ur car. I would love to be able to choose my own engine. and what tires i want and that..not get forced parts.
    3.Cables would be nice. do find the electric problems why its not starting etc.etc.
    4.Multiplayer WOULD be pretty cool (COOP).
    5.More parts on cars to disassemble.
    6.In inventory would love to have a (sell all / sell all thats not 100% / sell all broken / and sort the items in inventory)
    7. repair. repair all would be a nice option. so u dont need to sit and spamm clicking for about 2 minutes. if u repair all parts on the car.
    8. Inport ur own music would be nice to add.
    9 I wont add more. but please.. FIX THE CAMERA :(. its a real pain in the a**.
  11. Apr 30, 2015
    100 % would recommend to anyone who is interested in cars, especially working on cars. If I had a kid, this would be its daily bread. Game requires you to think and analyze. Can get a bit tedious after a while but luckily it is well setup so just when you think it is a bit repetitive, new car type and tasks come along. Very well done!!
  12. Apr 30, 2015
    goes in to detail , how more you play and unlock all the tools how more fun it becomes , graphics 10/10 gamplay 10/10 , much more fun then the 1014 .
  13. Apr 30, 2015
    Very immersing game, with the aim to repair our own cars and do some cool stuffs. It is never boring and you learn fast, a good game for cars lovers or for other persons who wants to learn a bit about mechanic.
  14. May 2, 2015
    This is an excellent way of learning about cars, even if it is simplified. I now understand a lot more about how cars are put together and look a little less lost when my mechanic explains what he fixed. I also changed my real life cars brake pads myself, though I did do a little more research on the matter than playing Car Mechanic Simulator 2015.
    Pros:
    Very intuitive Amazing graphics
    Pros:
    Very intuitive
    Amazing graphics
    Learn stuff about cars

Cons:
    EXP system a little buggy, always 100 experience points as reward no matter if its for a completely rebuilt car I spent hours on or for a simple paint job that takes 20 seconds.
    Money gathering is a little slow.
    I got kinda sick of fixing brake problems, but fortunately you can decline missions you do not want and the game will generate new ones with no penalty.
  15. May 2, 2015
    Really, really awesome game! lots of fun, many different cars and a lot to learn. And filling your garage with cars from some auctions and slowly upgrading them is just heaven!
  16. May 3, 2015
    Incredibly fun game providing a good load of knowledge about car mechanics - instant fav!
    I remember playing Street Rod on C64 a long time ago where I could tinker around the car in a very limited way and I loved it.
    I'm interested in classic cars (now we have the second classic in my family) and that involves lots of real life mechanical repairs and/or adjustments which made me really curious about how to deal with certain mechanical problems.
    I'm extremely happy to have this game and getting a better overall view of the whole picture through it.
    Now it' much easier for me to approach towards any upcoming problmes of my classic :)
    CMS 2015 is literally an interactive learning material combined with game elements.

Great thing, don't miss it!
  17. May 3, 2015
    Amazing game, The developers have been listening to the players( which so many fail to do)
    they have been on top on bug fixes. need a bit more content but it is coming so glad i bought this game and if you love cars like me you will love this game also.
  18. Jul 6, 2015
    Even if you are not into cars, this game can be lots of fun. I even learned a lot about car mechanics. There is always room for the game to improve but it's a fresh idea on the sim market . I recommend!!
  19. Feb 23, 2016
    While buying that game, I thought that it could be bored and repetitive, for I had always preferred action games like Call of Duty. But to my surprise, far from being dull, the game was so excited that I no longer play action games since I've bought it. I like to play it on my Mac laptop while watching TV News or Talk shows. It helps to relax before bed time. It makes working theWhile buying that game, I thought that it could be bored and repetitive, for I had always preferred action games like Call of Duty. But to my surprise, far from being dull, the game was so excited that I no longer play action games since I've bought it. I like to play it on my Mac laptop while watching TV News or Talk shows. It helps to relax before bed time. It makes working the memory too for you need to remember where the little "f..." piece fits while you're not able to give back car to his owner because it left something you don't remember where to put it! Hours of fun!! Buy it : you won't regret it, believe me! Expand
  20. Dec 6, 2016
    I thought the game was pretty cool. There was a lot more features than I was anticipating. I watched this guys tutorial video to see what I should expect and it was kinda cool seeing all the different things there was to do. I'd definitely recommend this game to people who like working on cars or maybe wanna learn about cars.

21. Mar 14, 2017
    great game no doubt. it gets boring afterwards but still works wonders.i would've liked if they expanded it with ore content. this game is woth trying.
  22. Apr 24, 2015
    This game is great! Graphics are good, FPS is good, and most is good. Been playing for a while now, love it so far! Overall i would give this game a 9.5/10. Great game! Recommend for all CMS14 players
  23. May 1, 2015
    I just can't stop playing Car Mechanic Simulator 2015. There is just something so gratifying about ripping a car apart at the seams and rebuilding it from the ground up.
    Custom colors rock! High rise intakes! Headers and PIPES! Those kids with their Chevy's and their PIPES! Buy this game NOW!
  24. Apr 30, 2015
    I would really recommend Car Mechanic Simulator for everyone who is interested in cars and how they work. If you have the previous version of this game (Car Mechanic Simulator 2014) and you like it, I still recommend buying the new version since there is a significant update over last version: cars now have much more parts, engines and car bodies can be disassembled and repaired. Now inI would really recommend Car Mechanic Simulator for everyone who is interested in cars and how they work. If you have the previous version of this game (Car Mechanic Simulator 2014) and you like it, I still recommend buying the new version since there is a significant update over last version: cars now have much more parts, engines and car bodies can be disassembled and repaired. Now in later stages of game you can buy cars, repair them and sell for profit. The game today also got a FREE content update in form of a new car to repair, the developers said there will be more free content updates. I as a car fan find this game really enjoyable and recommend this to everyone who is interested in cars. Expand
  25. Apr 29, 2015
    Loving this game a lot so far. I played a lot of the 2014 version, but this one has had me hooked since it's release. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who had the old version. You'll like this one even more.
  26. Apr 30, 2015
    This game is quite addicting. It is a casual game, so no nightmares of rebuilding an engine, but it's fun. No story, no multiplayer, just first person casual puzzle. It really feels like a puzzle game since one needs to figure out how to solve the car's problem.

The only reason why I'm not giving a 10 is that they made car repair too simple. Whole goal of the game is to find and replace rusted parts. It's strange that the whole car is brand new except for that heavily rusted part. I wish the devs implemented a hardcore mode which does realistic damaged models.
  27. Apr 30, 2015
    This game is spectacular, and the added features are getting better and better. The ONLY thing I dislike about the game's content is the lack of Asian cars. Adding just one classic (1967 Toyota 2000GT?) would be awesome. Alternatively, adding a tuning legend like the Toyota Supra/Celica/MR2, Nissan Z/Skyline, or Subaru Impreza would be equally awesome. Even something new like the ToyotaThis game is spectacular, and the added features are getting better and better. The ONLY thing I dislike about the game's content is the lack of Asian cars. Adding just one classic (1967 Toyota 2000GT?) would be awesome. Alternatively, adding a tuning legend like the Toyota Supra/Celica/MR2, Nissan Z/Skyline, or Subaru Impreza would be equally awesome. Even something new like the Toyota GT86 would be a LOT of fun to work on.

Seeing optional equipment among cars of the same model would be cool too. V6/V8 models, transverse I4/Longitudinal V6, RWD/AWD, etc would definitely help shake things up a little bit.

An additional race tuning mode like CMS14 would be fun too, but not just drag racing! Give us a track with turns!

Lastly, implementing a system other than rust to denote damage would be nice. It is unusual to see a completely rusted part surrounded by comparatively clean and pristine parts. Perhaps create a texture showing cracks or even a new mesh with parts broken off in places. For example, on real cars, 99% of all non-aftermarket exhaust systems have surface rust after a few thousand miles, but are in perfect working order. Broken seams and hangers can lead to exhaust leaks; rust would only become a factor in extreme cases where it has completely worn through the metal.

Keep it up guys, I LOVE the work you're doing!
  28. Apr 30, 2015
    I played CMS14 a lot, but the 2015 version is such an improvement. Lots of new features, better models and graphics, more parts. Engines and suspension now closer ones to in real life ones. Each vehicle has more than 200 parts it's really amazing you can disassembly almost the whole car. I really recommend this game if you are a carguy or just wondering how does it look like to be a carI played CMS14 a lot, but the 2015 version is such an improvement. Lots of new features, better models and graphics, more parts. Engines and suspension now closer ones to in real life ones. Each vehicle has more than 200 parts it's really amazing you can disassembly almost the whole car. I really recommend this game if you are a carguy or just wondering how does it look like to be a car mechanic :D Expand
  29. Nov 24, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10
  30. Jul 20, 2019
    Oyunda yapılan araçları sürebilecek bir alan yok.Yükleme Ekranları Çok uzun zaman alıyor.
  31. Aug 2, 2020
    Not bad not bad.
    Very good game that teaches you about car parts.
    After you manage to get 10000 xp you don't really have what to do. You can upgrade your repair chance, or buy some testers and scanners that won't help much. And you can go to auctions. It's not realistic since you just see rusty parts and replace, and too easy. About the vehicles, there should be vans/minivans , not
    Not bad not bad.
    Very good game that teaches you about car parts.
    After you manage to get 10000 xp you don't really have what to do.
    And you can go to auctions.
    It's not realistic since you just see rusty parts and replace, and too easy.
    About the vehicles, there should be vans/minivans , not just sportcars,sedans,small cars,cabriolet,SUV's.
  32. Sep 12, 2020
    This game is one of the most educational video-games in the entire world,
    But it's not the most realistic video-game in the world. (It's just my opinion.)

And the graphics was probably hyper realistic at the time's standard, But not to today's standard.
  33. Dec 30, 2020
    If you like cars you should give it a try its a amazing game. Graphics etc. are also not really outdated yet.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 20, 2016
    It’s really Car Mechanic Simulator Lite because I don’t think I could actually reassemble an engine from scratch, but I can certainly do so with the help of a nifty alternate-reality interface showing me where each part goes.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jul 21, 2015
    An obscure simulation from the first look that can entertain with its mechanics but doesn't motivate to stay around and play more.
  3. CD-Action