2.9

1. Feb 16, 2019
    Absolutely shocking game. The fact that this is a full priced game is embarrassing for both sumo digital and Microsoft. But with gamepass it’s okay right? Wrong. This is everything that’s wrong with gaming right now. We can’t even vote with our wallets anymore!
    The game is atrociously bad and I would say ensure you don’t buy it to save yourself the pain...but due to gamepass, why not? You will turn it off after half an hour when you realise it’s a piece of trash but at least you will be able to agree with all the reviews!
  2. Feb 15, 2019
    All those delays since 2014, for what? A disappointing game with PS2 Graphics? There's nothing special about the game, a complete Disappointment.
  3. Feb 15, 2019
    Bought this game with Xbox Game Pass to enjoy Coop campaign like the old days with Crackdown 2. This game is a mess at the very start. 30fps cutscenes, and GET THIS: COOP CAMPAIGN IS LOCKED AT 30FPS. The characters are jittery due to this, and the game is just flat-out not enjoyable enough for us to continue. I would only recommend buying this on PC if you want to play solo campaign. EvenBought this game with Xbox Game Pass to enjoy Coop campaign like the old days with Crackdown 2. This game is a mess at the very start. 30fps cutscenes, and GET THIS: COOP CAMPAIGN IS LOCKED AT 30FPS. The characters are jittery due to this, and the game is just flat-out not enjoyable enough for us to continue. I would only recommend buying this on PC if you want to play solo campaign. Even then, the games a mess with graphics bugs and a lackluster Multiplayer. Expand
  4. Mar 9, 2019
    We'll give them 1 point for Terry Crews.
    This is actually a quite decent game

For the original Xbox...
  5. Feb 23, 2019
    Este juego se quedo 10 años en el pasado a pesar de que tuvo un atraso de 4. Dinamicas, historia, gráficos, rendimiento, todo es nefasto. Por algo esta gratis con el game pass
  6. Feb 20, 2019
    Bad optimize game on PC. I have a GTX 1070 and could not play on ultra setting 1080p without getting spikes. Other than that, seems like a very casual game, auto aim on zoom, bad sound, bad dialogues, graphics looks last gen... i preferer waste my limited game time on true AAA titles or at least fun games. 3/10.
  7. Feb 17, 2019
    This game would have been disappointing if it came out 10 years ago. The graphics and gameplay are farcical and it gets boring after 10 minutes.
  8. Feb 16, 2019
    This game is awful. Let's start with the crossplay feature, when playing with a friend that is playing on console the game is locked to 30 FPS! 30 FPS, my rig is capable of running this 100 FPS and higher. When trying to add a friend who plays on console to my game it won't allow them to join my game. This game has hiccups and feels like a poor mans SR4. We are in 2019 the gameThis game is awful. Let's start with the crossplay feature, when playing with a friend that is playing on console the game is locked to 30 FPS! 30 FPS, my rig is capable of running this 100 FPS and higher. When trying to add a friend who plays on console to my game it won't allow them to join my game. This game has hiccups and feels like a poor mans SR4. We are in 2019 the game shouldn't be clunky and sloppy. The shooting is awful as well ift automatically locks on and doesn't allow you to actually aim your shots. When playing with a partner you aslo can't ride together in a car isn't this something we could do over ten years ago? Why? Save your money, if you feel like giving it try try it on game pass. Expand
  9. Feb 15, 2019
    Removeram todo o potencial que esse jogo tinha. Não vale nem 2 reais (preço que paguei no game pass hoje só pra testar esse jogo)
  10. Feb 19, 2019
    Я в такой ужас еще не играл. Не вздумайте покупать этот шлак. На что ушло 5 лет разработки?
  11. Feb 15, 2019
    Todos esses atrasos desde 2014, para quê? Um jogo decepcionante com gráficos PS2? Não há nada de especial sobre o jogo, uma completa decepção.
  12. Feb 15, 2019
    - uvěřitelnost
    - udržitelnost
    - příroda
    - textury
    - (doporučený věk 2-4 třída po 0,25 L vodky)
    - a desítky dalších věcí
  13. Feb 15, 2019
    So ive beat the game ive done all the side stuff except races and collect every orb i beat the game in like 10 hours maybe less but it seems this game was designed to go through with different agents on several different play throughs. Now the reviews lambasting this game are just silly they give assassins creed games higher scores when they are the exact same throw all the **** we can asSo ive beat the game ive done all the side stuff except races and collect every orb i beat the game in like 10 hours maybe less but it seems this game was designed to go through with different agents on several different play throughs. Now the reviews lambasting this game are just silly they give assassins creed games higher scores when they are the exact same throw all the **** we can as a time filler for nothing more than their wokeness this game doesnt try to do rhat it tries to keep all that stuff short and sweet to keep the destruction moving. Id say this game is a 7 or a 7.5 depending if multiplayer is good or not its a good crackdown game and if you like super hero games of this style youll really enjoy tons of different weapons and grenades but the story is very agents if mayhem like Expand
  14. Feb 17, 2019
    Yeah, a 2007 looking game with **** gameplay and bland story, boring auto aim multiplayer...
    Even Terry could not save this mess.
  15. Feb 18, 2019
    Gastaram todo o dinheiro no Terry Crews pra lançar esse game assim? Só pode ter sido isso.
  16. Feb 15, 2019
    Playing this game on PC is a poor experience. There is severe stuttering in campaign and multiplayer. On my rig framerate is 90 or higher consistently outside the stutters, which makes me think the stutters are just poor optimization. Also, I don't think fullscreen mode is telling the whole truth. When set to fullscreen, you can still pull up the taskbar or switch windows like you couldPlaying this game on PC is a poor experience. There is severe stuttering in campaign and multiplayer. On my rig framerate is 90 or higher consistently outside the stutters, which makes me think the stutters are just poor optimization. Also, I don't think fullscreen mode is telling the whole truth. When set to fullscreen, you can still pull up the taskbar or switch windows like you could with a windowed game. I hope these things are fixed, but it seems like the PC half of a play anywhere game gets no love from the devs.
    As for the gameplay, it's fun, but very simple and will likely bore you after a few hours.
  17. Feb 16, 2019
    After the first hour I was very disappointed, there was clearly nothing new to see in this game. It felt more like a remaster than a current gen title. So I figured I'd finish a couple of objectives then shelve it... and then TEN HOURS flew by before I finally stpped playing! I had a lot of fun. I enjoyed a solid 60fps on my (fairly modest) PC with 'High/Ultra' settings. I tried it brieflyAfter the first hour I was very disappointed, there was clearly nothing new to see in this game. It felt more like a remaster than a current gen title. So I figured I'd finish a couple of objectives then shelve it... and then TEN HOURS flew by before I finally stpped playing! I had a lot of fun. I enjoyed a solid 60fps on my (fairly modest) PC with 'High/Ultra' settings. I tried it briefly on my standard Xbox One and as others have noted, framerate is capped at 30. If I had played solely on Xbox, my review score would have likely been much lower. Expand
  18. Feb 15, 2019
    Don't mind the down-voting Sony fanboys. Crackdown 3 is faithful to the original, and the game looks spectacular when played in 4K HDR. Watch DIgital Foundry's analysis on Youtube to know what I mean. The story is a bit cheesy and flat, but then again, Crackdown was never about a deep storyline. As a Crackdown game, the third installment is spot on.
  19. Feb 15, 2019
    Awesome Crackdown title. The game evolved and updated the mechanics that made it successful in 2007. Despite production problems, Microsoft is to be congratulated on keeping the game to the end.
  20. Feb 16, 2019
    The game-play of Crackdown 3 turned out to be a lot more enjoyable than I had anticipated, with new game-play mechanics and even more explosions, I found myself wanting to play more and more of this incredible sequel to a profound series. I do plan on coming back to play some more with co-op once I am finished with the single player campaign!
  21. Feb 24, 2019
    I understand everyone was expecting more, but coming into this game with no knowledge of its history, Its pretty fun and I cant stop playing it. This is everything I want a single player game to be honestly. I cant comment on multiplayer because I dont really do multiplayer.
  22. Jul 22, 2019
    A lot better than people are saying. People don't know how to enjoy a game for what it is and are quick to jump on the hate bandwagon. Sure maybe it's only worth $60 to core fans but it comes with Game Pass and I would say is worth around $35.
  23. Mar 14, 2019
    SaintsRow'ин бродяга, AoM'ин симпотяга. (Crackdown 3)

SaintsRow'ин бродяга, AoM'ин симпотяга. (Crackdown 3)

Crackdown 3 отвечает всем стандартам качества, с оговоркой: "В 2013 году". В игре приемлемо всё: и одиночная компания с возможностью коопа, и мультиплеер с классическими режимами, и графика, и звуковое сопровождение, и даже сюжет. И выйди она хотя бы три года назад, пускай и после "Saints Row IV", положение продукта не было бы столь критично. Вот только аналог этой вселенной, в виде Agents of Mayham УЖЕ вертится на прилавках год с лишним, и C3 на её фоне, даже с онлайном, попусту пресная. При этом применять суровые меры в роли дедушки Терри забавно, но экранного времени его харизме выделили много, лишь в рекламных роликах, а тут наличие Крюса улыбает и не больше того. И опять же, обещанную фишку сравнять карту с землёй предоставили, но в забегах по сетке, из-за чего, и уличить разработчиков во лжи не получится, но и хвалить за это как-то не хочется. Команда Sumo Digital справилась с задачей, жаль только, кроме как для галочки в их портфолио "третье подавление" уже никак назвать нельзя.
  24. Feb 18, 2019
    The good: the game is fun. The charisma of Terry Crew (Agent Jaxson) and his journey of redemption. The graphics type Cell Shading. The crazy weapons (rubber ducky spears, black hole generator). You do not have a second rest, the game is frantic. A semi-open world with many missions. In two-player mode the "hate-meter" fills up very easily.

The bad: It does not have the best story. Some

The bad: It does not have the best story. Some planes in tall buildings seem scalable but they are not and there is no flash or mark that indicates which ones are scalable and which are not. The missions are repetitive. The curve of difficulty at the start is very warm but the final phases sticks a puzzling high. The personalization of the agents is very limited and the agent models are very few.

The Meh!: Apparently many are evaluating the game only watching videos or Beta-Tester versions or test versions of Insiders, which are far from what is the final game.
  25. Feb 18, 2019
    Love this game, great addiction to xbox. The gameplay is frenetic and destruction is in another level.
  26. Feb 18, 2019
    Okay, this game has some flaws, but come on, it was never intended to be a AAA game. You want to talk about graphics? This is a cell-shaded game and it is pretty good! It is one of the best cell-shadding I ever seen. This game never proposed to be a serious game based on story and graphics. It delivers well on what it first proposed to do. It is fun and adicitive. I just dare those whoOkay, this game has some flaws, but come on, it was never intended to be a AAA game. You want to talk about graphics? This is a cell-shaded game and it is pretty good! It is one of the best cell-shadding I ever seen. This game never proposed to be a serious game based on story and graphics. It delivers well on what it first proposed to do. It is fun and adicitive. I just dare those who scored bellow 5 to post their gamertag because I bet you didnt even get close to open this game. Expand
  27. Feb 18, 2019
    Solid 8 out of 10 game. If you are a fan of the Crackdown series then you will absolutely love this game. It takes everything you loved about the previous games cranks it up to 11 while also adding some very impressive graphics on top with great particle effects and fantastic textures. The game handles very well, includes all of the orb collecting the series is known for as well as theSolid 8 out of 10 game. If you are a fan of the Crackdown series then you will absolutely love this game. It takes everything you loved about the previous games cranks it up to 11 while also adding some very impressive graphics on top with great particle effects and fantastic textures. The game handles very well, includes all of the orb collecting the series is known for as well as the skill increases that go far beyond being superficial like most games. Increasing your strength allows you to carry more, agility allows you to jump higher and farther while adding some air dashes and double jumps along the way. Driving actually allows you to morph your agency vehicle on the fly from speed, to off-roading and even a semi Tank like vehicle. You can even drive up walls which is cool as hell and a staple from the previous games.. It's not perfect by any means and it's open ended structure may turn some people off who are used to having their handheld through missions and being guided down a more linear path. However it is extremely fun and absolute mayhem from the moment you turn it on. Expand
  28. Feb 21, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. nose por dicen q el juego es una basura para mi es un juego muy bien hecho porq se dejan llevar por la prensa este juego es una ostia te vas a divertir alo grande y vale la pena comprarlo y ademas ta bien optimizado yo le pongo por me parese injusto lo q ase la prensa en venderlo como una basura poara este juego es una maravilla 1000 veses mejor q el jump force q si es una basura Expand
  29. Feb 28, 2019
    Pfff… que decir de este juego, la verdad le hicieron mucho autobombo, es normalito por donde se lo mire, no es mal juego, pero esta muuuy lejos de la joya anunciada. Jugarlo si no hay nada mas interesante ya que es un titulo totalmente prescindible.
  30. Nov 14, 2021
    o the game mais fodastico do planeta terra , os gamers deviam agradecer a micro soft por essa obra prima da humanidade game, a maravilhosa aventura do cara mais durão do universo, sem precedentes o mais lindo game de todos ostempos, esse sim é a aventura definitiva. e tenho dito, a hu ,a hu,.....
  31. Aug 11, 2020
    Crackdown is not bad, but certainly nothing special. It is similar to Saints Row and GTA and certainly has enough Mayhem. This particular game has more emphasis on platforming though, where you climb and jump your way across a massive city landscape - I don't like platformers much - , but this was unusual in that way and made the tower boss levels into dungeons, I found that a pretty aCrackdown is not bad, but certainly nothing special. It is similar to Saints Row and GTA and certainly has enough Mayhem. This particular game has more emphasis on platforming though, where you climb and jump your way across a massive city landscape - I don't like platformers much - , but this was unusual in that way and made the tower boss levels into dungeons, I found that a pretty a cool design.

Some good points:
    -Graphics settings are good,
    -Co-op has no restrictive tether
    -The 3d map
    -verticality of the game
    -Dungeons in the sky
    -3 wanted factions
    -Lots of unusual weapons and equipment
    -Hierarchy Boss system
    -Platforming skills at end game makes travelling quite good

Bad Points:
    -The RPG mechanic will lock you into Chasing collectables.
    - Low Collectable value
    -Balance of RPG System
    -Balance of guns is poor
    -End game combat becomes casual
    -Vehicles handling so bad
    -Cannot carry enough special equipment
    -Villains are cardboard cut out
    -Story black and white and throwaway
    -Wanted rates and UI is not explained
    -Too much narrator chatter, some can be grating - though at times it is amusing.
    -Boss hierarchy seems broken?
  32. Aug 31, 2019
    Crackdown 3 would have been considered a good game, if it was released say back in 2010. The graphics are dated, occasionally getting frame skips too which is odd consider the specs I have is way above the recommended, I've had bugs, glitches and a really annoying mouse cursor glitch.

Anyone interested in the game, these are the only paragraph you need to know. Imagine Crackdown 3 is Saint's Row 4 but without any of the fun, and having Saints's Row 2 graphics and having a lot of annoying gameplay elements or strange map design designs which are just more annoying than fun? yeah...

50% of the time, you'll be jumping around looking for orbs which not only gets tedious, it steadily gets more frustrating. The rest is just wandering around looking for battles or unlockables, battles usually consist of the typical kill everything in sight mantra, occasionally forcing you to retreat to a safe area when discovering your weapon loadout is completely wrong for that area.

In summary, for 2019 - everything about this game feels wrong.
  33. Sep 4, 2019
    I'm horrified in 2019, there might be a bad game like this. Many promises about the game have not been completed. Graphic is not bad, but not what was expected. Repetitive and no one plays anymore. Bad game.
  34. Jun 13, 2022
    В целом вполне неплохо играется, вроде весело и быстро, прыгаешь стреляешь во всё что движется, вокруг всё горит, взрывается, разлетается. НО всё абсолютно безыдейно и больше похоже на какое-то инди или ранний доступ, нет никакого сюжета, ни главных героев, ни их антагонистов, зато есть целая тонна однообразных заданий, которые заданиями трудно назвать: освободи заключенных, хакни турели,В целом вполне неплохо играется, вроде весело и быстро, прыгаешь стреляешь во всё что движется, вокруг всё горит, взрывается, разлетается. НО всё абсолютно безыдейно и больше похоже на какое-то инди или ранний доступ, нет никакого сюжета, ни главных героев, ни их антагонистов, зато есть целая тонна однообразных заданий, которые заданиями трудно назвать: освободи заключенных, хакни турели, взорви бочки, сломай технику. Авто в игре просто присутствуют, местное население практически никак не реагирует на происходящую вокруг вакханалию. В общем игру делали, делали и недоделали, а ведь явно мого получится что-то хотя бы на уровне сайнтс-роу. Expand
  35. Apr 28, 2020
    Crackdown 3 es un juego divertido, que recuerda a los buenos juegos de 128 bits, no es mal juego, pero la comunidad tiene razón en que se hypeo mucho a la gente y finalmente no ha sido para tanto. Además, los continuos retrasos del juego hizo enfadar a la comunidad, pero si sólo tenemos en cuenta al juego y no el entorno en el que se dieron las circunstancias, el juego esta bien, esCrackdown 3 es un juego divertido, que recuerda a los buenos juegos de 128 bits, no es mal juego, pero la comunidad tiene razón en que se hypeo mucho a la gente y finalmente no ha sido para tanto. Además, los continuos retrasos del juego hizo enfadar a la comunidad, pero si sólo tenemos en cuenta al juego y no el entorno en el que se dieron las circunstancias, el juego esta bien, es divertido. La alocada historia es única y bien diferenciada de otros juegos del estilo. El apartado artístico ha sido muy criticado en este juego, incluso llegando a decir que tiene gráficos de PS2 (que locura, que dirán esa gente del Borderlands entonces), pero resumiendo, artisticametne el juego cumple, no es para nada malo. Creo que para nada se merece el review bombing que ha recibido y recomiendo jugarlo, que además está en el GamePass y merece la pena probarlo. Expand
  36. Jul 1, 2021
    Having Terry and giving players a choice of character they play is just non sense. Game is bad. Boring as hell. No good storyline. Could be better. Wasted chance for good game.
  37. Jul 21, 2022
    Crackdown? More like Crashdown. This game is unplayable on PC without wasting your time googling how to disable 'NahimicService' from task manager. A persistent bug, 3 years after the release of the game. Visuals and gun play are underwhelming, but nostalgic platforming of Crackdown 1 if you enjoyed that. What a waste of Terry Cruise licensing.
    Thanks but no thanks gamepass :(
  38. Apr 9, 2022
    Repetitive, but fun and short enough that it does not overstay it's welcome, but definitely undercooked in some regards. Very much a "subscription service filler / discount bin" kind of game. It's not a game that can really be recommended, but if you play it with no expectations, you'll be entertained for a couple hours.

From what I understand, Crackdown 3 is a part of loved series,

From what I understand, Crackdown 3 is a part of loved series, especially the first game, and it had heaps of expectations also built up by some PR hype that it did not live up to. I'm not a Crackdown fan, this is the first one I played, and I only know of the expectations and hype from tidbits that I picked up here and there. That being said, this game definitely feels like Early Access game entering the beta stage. It has the world, it has the technical side of content down - all the weapons, all the vehicles, and so on, it can be finished all the way through. However, it has not been polished for full release yet, it has balance issues, it runs like azz, it crashes randomly, some of the more complex stuff like animations isn't quite there, etc.

Except there was no polishing, the game was released in that state and not nearly patched enough afterwards. Money and time constraints? "F-ck it, we've been trying for years and we just can't get it done, just release it."? Who knows? I don't. The result is clear though, there's an interesting idea, and a core that actually works (mostly at least), but the game simply isn't finished.

The graphics are "your generic UE4 early access game" level. By virtue of the engine itself, it has some decent effects, most models look okay, but the terrain isn't anything special and gets really bad in certain places. In regards to design, it's mostly doing things right - the city looks interesting, has a bunch of distinct locations, etc. The vehicles, weapons, etc. are all well designed - and as mentioned, the models are pretty good for the most part. Not what you would expect from a high end game, though - not even close. I'm not a graphics purist by any means, but fam, if your game tries to put a foot in the AAA space and your terrain is most reminiscent of Serious Sam: The First Encounter and half of the textures are blurrier than 144p video further massacred by YT compression, you are doing something wrong.

Sounds are okay, the ambience is more or less nonexistent, soundtrack is good and the tracks are fitting the situation and location, although none of them really stuck with me. Voice acting is also good, for the most part.

Story and characters - anti-corporate "covert commie" cringe support cast vs. cartoonishly evil villains with retarded goals, and doubly-retarded methods. I understand that this was meant to be over the top, but this is really really bad, not to mention so predictable that skipping cutscenes has no impact what so ever. I'd be okay with throwaway story as a simple justification of "go shoot crap" or with a parody or a satire. However, this story and these obnoxious and stupid characters, endlessly and incessantly b-tching at you in and outside of cutscenes, are a videogame story equivalent of that guy on a forum losing an argument due to his stupidity and then going "Joke's on you! I was only pretending to be retarded!" No - that guy is retarded, and so it the writing in this game. I'd give this game an extra point if it had no "story moments" and "banter between characters" (I am loathe to call them such), and was just a sandbox where you cause mayhem and tear down a crappy corporation. I've worked in a few, so that option alone would be a good enough motivation.

Gameplay wise, the game is okay, this is definitely the strongest point in my opinion, but it's by no means perfect. I love the guns, they are great, albeit unbalanced and there's about 4-5 that are just flat out better than anything else. Combat overall is pretty fun, fast, a bit on the chaotic side, but manageable (aside from the last boss where it just turns into too much of a mess). There's a lot of verticality, especially in the second part of the game. The platforming is also pretty decent, but it's let down quite a bit by really janky camera and the "latch on" mechanics aren't exactly stellar. In regards to the vehicles - their physics and drive models are god awful, there's no good, fun to drive car in the whole game, and you're better off just running and jumping around. In regards to the structure of the game, it's basically just a bunch of side quests strung together with the "story" of this game with a couple boss - fights / main quests in the second half, albeit most of the main story quests are really just larger side quests, they use the same mechanics, etc.

Performance - pretty bad. The game microstutters all the time even on a very strong PC, and it crashes randomly.

In conclusion: If you haven't played Just Cause 2 and 3, or Red Faction: Guerilla, go play those instead. If you have and need mayhem fix, go replay them.
  39. Apr 18, 2022

Mixed or average reviews - based on 17 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Apr 4, 2019
    The development of the third Crackdown got stuck somewhere and it is hard to tell if it’s because of complications with the cloud or just a bad vision. The result, however, is a very average game that entertains only undemanding players or fans of the series. [Issue#293]
  2. Edge Magazine
    Mar 28, 2019
    We'd be lying if we pretended we didn't have some fun with it. But it only works in the same way a McDonald's occasionally hits the spot: this is cheap, junk-food gaming that comes with a side-order of regret. [Issue#331, p.110]
  3. Mar 21, 2019
    This is a mediocre release, and whatever excuse we make for it – that it’s practically free, that we expected no better, or that it’s following one of the worst sequels of all time – doesn’t make it look any less out of date.