2.8

1. Feb 15, 2019
    All those delays since 2014, for what? A disappointing game with PS2 Graphics? There's nothing special about the game, a complete Disappointment.
  2. Feb 15, 2019
    Bought this game with Xbox Game Pass to enjoy Coop campaign like the old days with Crackdown 2. This game is a mess at the very start. 30fps cutscenes, and GET THIS: COOP CAMPAIGN IS LOCKED AT 30FPS. The characters are jittery due to this, and the game is just flat-out not enjoyable enough for us to continue. I would only recommend buying this on PC if you want to play solo campaign. EvenBought this game with Xbox Game Pass to enjoy Coop campaign like the old days with Crackdown 2. This game is a mess at the very start. 30fps cutscenes, and GET THIS: COOP CAMPAIGN IS LOCKED AT 30FPS. The characters are jittery due to this, and the game is just flat-out not enjoyable enough for us to continue. I would only recommend buying this on PC if you want to play solo campaign. Even then, the games a mess with graphics bugs and a lackluster Multiplayer. Expand
  3. Feb 23, 2019
    Este juego se quedo 10 años en el pasado a pesar de que tuvo un atraso de 4. Dinamicas, historia, gráficos, rendimiento, todo es nefasto. Por algo esta gratis con el game pass
  4. Mar 9, 2019
    We'll give them 1 point for Terry Crews.
    This is actually a quite decent game

For the original Xbox...
  5. Feb 20, 2019
    Bad optimize game on PC. I have a GTX 1070 and could not play on ultra setting 1080p without getting spikes. Other than that, seems like a very casual game, auto aim on zoom, bad sound, bad dialogues, graphics looks last gen... i preferer waste my limited game time on true AAA titles or at least fun games. 3/10.
  6. Feb 17, 2019
    This game would have been disappointing if it came out 10 years ago. The graphics and gameplay are farcical and it gets boring after 10 minutes.
  7. Feb 16, 2019
    Absolutely shocking game. The fact that this is a full priced game is embarrassing for both sumo digital and Microsoft. But with gamepass it’s okay right? Wrong. This is everything that’s wrong with gaming right now. We can’t even vote with our wallets anymore!
    The game is atrociously bad and I would say ensure you don’t buy it to save yourself the pain...but due to gamepass, why not? You will turn it off after half an hour when you realise it’s a piece of trash but at least you will be able to agree with all the reviews!
  8. Feb 15, 2019
    Removeram todo o potencial que esse jogo tinha. Não vale nem 2 reais (preço que paguei no game pass hoje só pra testar esse jogo)
  9. Feb 16, 2019
    This game is awful. Let's start with the crossplay feature, when playing with a friend that is playing on console the game is locked to 30 FPS! 30 FPS, my rig is capable of running this 100 FPS and higher. When trying to add a friend who plays on console to my game it won't allow them to join my game. This game has hiccups and feels like a poor mans SR4. We are in 2019 the gameThis game is awful. Let's start with the crossplay feature, when playing with a friend that is playing on console the game is locked to 30 FPS! 30 FPS, my rig is capable of running this 100 FPS and higher. When trying to add a friend who plays on console to my game it won't allow them to join my game. This game has hiccups and feels like a poor mans SR4. We are in 2019 the game shouldn't be clunky and sloppy. The shooting is awful as well ift automatically locks on and doesn't allow you to actually aim your shots. When playing with a partner you aslo can't ride together in a car isn't this something we could do over ten years ago? Why? Save your money, if you feel like giving it try try it on game pass. Expand
  10. Feb 19, 2019
    Я в такой ужас еще не играл. Не вздумайте покупать этот шлак. На что ушло 5 лет разработки?
  11. Feb 15, 2019
    Todos esses atrasos desde 2014, para quê? Um jogo decepcionante com gráficos PS2? Não há nada de especial sobre o jogo, uma completa decepção.
  12. Feb 15, 2019
    - uvěřitelnost
    - udržitelnost
    - příroda
    - textury
    - (doporučený věk 2-4 třída po 0,25 L vodky)
    - a desítky dalších věcí
  13. Feb 17, 2019
    Yeah, a 2007 looking game with **** gameplay and bland story, boring auto aim multiplayer...
    Even Terry could not save this mess.
  14. Feb 18, 2019
    Gastaram todo o dinheiro no Terry Crews pra lançar esse game assim? Só pode ter sido isso.
  15. Aug 31, 2019
    Crackdown 3 would have been considered a good game, if it was released say back in 2010. The graphics are dated, occasionally getting frame skips too which is odd consider the specs I have is way above the recommended, I've had bugs, glitches and a really annoying mouse cursor glitch.

Anyone interested in the game, these are the only paragraph you need to know. Imagine Crackdown 3 is Saint's Row 4 but without any of the fun, and having Saints's Row 2 graphics and having a lot of annoying gameplay elements or strange map design designs which are just more annoying than fun? yeah...

50% of the time, you'll be jumping around looking for orbs which not only gets tedious, it steadily gets more frustrating. The rest is just wandering around looking for battles or unlockables, battles usually consist of the typical kill everything in sight mantra, occasionally forcing you to retreat to a safe area when discovering your weapon loadout is completely wrong for that area.

In summary, for 2019 - everything about this game feels wrong.
  16. Sep 4, 2019
    I'm horrified in 2019, there might be a bad game like this. Many promises about the game have not been completed. Graphic is not bad, but not what was expected. Repetitive and no one plays anymore. Bad game.

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Apr 4, 2019
    The development of the third Crackdown got stuck somewhere and it is hard to tell if it’s because of complications with the cloud or just a bad vision. The result, however, is a very average game that entertains only undemanding players or fans of the series. [Issue#293]
  2. Edge Magazine
    Mar 28, 2019
    We'd be lying if we pretended we didn't have some fun with it. But it only works in the same way a McDonald's occasionally hits the spot: this is cheap, junk-food gaming that comes with a side-order of regret. [Issue#331, p.110]
  3. Mar 21, 2019
    This is a mediocre release, and whatever excuse we make for it – that it’s practically free, that we expected no better, or that it’s following one of the worst sequels of all time – doesn’t make it look any less out of date.