6.7

1. Jun 22, 2011
    This would have been a great simple "match and score" game but is completely ruined by shoddy controls and the view keeps spinning causing you to mistakely place cubes on an unwanted area. I would have liked it to stay still and not spin. Ashamed because I'm aussie and many aussie games has been having bad reviews -counting this one. Please aussies, make better games. Stop sprewing rubbish games.
  2. Dec 13, 2012
    Pretty boring. I thought it would be like a reverse rubix cube puzzle game but the camera/aiming controls are awkward, the music is the same 10 sec loop featured in the trailer repeating forever, and the combo system is shallow. There's plenty of other good puzzle games on Steam so skip this.

1. Jul 22, 2011
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Jul 1, 2011
    Despite - or possibly because of - its simple premise, Critical Mass is a game that's hard to put down once you get into a groove, and its a game we're likely to see a lot more of on handheld platforms once word gets around.
  3. Jun 29, 2011
    The question isn't if it's worth your time. It clearly is. The real question is if -- for only ten dollars -- you're ready to spend every free second you have in front of your computer, dominated by Critical Mass. It might be a blasphemous comparison, but this is an obsession of mine that's nearing Tetris proportions.