7.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Jan 21, 2021
    Feel betrayed, and not because I was on the hype-train, and my expectations were unrealistic. I really don't mind the bugs, which will be ironed out surely. The issue is with the empty shell of a game if you go beyond the main quest - total immersion, living city, impactful decisions? Forget it. It does not worth 60 EUR. CDPR was one of the trusted game developers for me - I will neverFeel betrayed, and not because I was on the hype-train, and my expectations were unrealistic. I really don't mind the bugs, which will be ironed out surely. The issue is with the empty shell of a game if you go beyond the main quest - total immersion, living city, impactful decisions? Forget it. It does not worth 60 EUR. CDPR was one of the trusted game developers for me - I will never pre-order or buy their games at full price.

Now, after 150 hours of play (and I am only at the beginning of Act 2) I can say that if you strip the game of the fancy looks etc, it is just a basic unoptimized, totally unbalanced, pretty looter-shooter at this stage. One might ask why would I complain if I sank 150 hours into this, and why would it not worth the full price? Answer is simple: I sank 500 hours plus into e.g. tetris, still it wasn't 60 USD. I mean I can happily waste my time on youtube/facebook etc for hours, so playtime is not a good argument for the price of the game, sorry.

The bottom line is that CDPR should have waited for an other year at least to release this, but they were greedy, so shame on them big time !! They also shouldn't have created such high expectations with over promising on features. It is good that they were ambitious, but should have done reality checks waaaay more often, and sync with / slap their PR/marketing folks.

The signs are everywhere: some elements of the game are brilliant, and finished, like car interiors, most details in the buildings of Night City.

Most are half-baked, like the combat mechanics (all combat, but brawling is the worst), weapon usage and stats, merchants and stores (very simple), hacking, even the character creation at the start.. It is not an RPG, no consequences, no intricate changes to the story based on character decisions, nothing.

Some are downright a disgrace: the economy and trading in the game, including ripperdocs, the crafting system, police AI and AI in general for that matter. Many praise the graphics, but if you look in the details, there are issues there too: just check the shadow of your player character: shoulders are detached (wtf?), cars in the distance are a joke (just jpgs moving on a canvas), and were put there in the last moment to save on computer resources apparently. Don't get me started on the bugs which are totally immersion breaking - and there are a lot, I mean a lot.. trees are glitching, characters / cars respawn from mid-air and break/blow up (wtf?), V dies while walking, characters/weapons are sunk into the ground frequently, many times you cannot even pick them up, and the list just goes on and on..

No, this game was far from ready to be released. None of the versions, including the PC, which CDPR is "proud of": they shouldn't be in this state. They should be ashamed that they gave in, and released it like this. I don't think they comprehend and anticipate how much they lost on the long term. And for what? They should have invested more on investor relations and manage the expectations there, rather than pouring millions to promoting the game.

This game could have been a brilliant masterpiece, but would have needed years more of development. If they promised less features, they would have been able to deliver a relatively polished version in 2021. But of course they should have fired everyone who did the PR and marketing for them first: those guys are completely detached from reality in terms of what is possible in 2020 in game design and creation.

Finally, while we are on the "waste of space" topic... I don't get how the game critics gave 100% and 10/10 for this - the game review industry is clearly broken, and shouldn't be trusted.

I learned my lesson. Did you?
  2. Dec 12, 2020
    False Advertising, 90% of advertised features are either missing or WILDLY over-exaggerated. Hacking and stealth is a massive waste of time. Skill tree is a cluttered mess with most improvements giving just a number increase here or there. crafting is yet another cluttered mess. Driving feels bad and npc AI is jarring. Enemy AI is just as bad. Wanted system is a joke. Nudity is includedFalse Advertising, 90% of advertised features are either missing or WILDLY over-exaggerated. Hacking and stealth is a massive waste of time. Skill tree is a cluttered mess with most improvements giving just a number increase here or there. crafting is yet another cluttered mess. Driving feels bad and npc AI is jarring. Enemy AI is just as bad. Wanted system is a joke. Nudity is included for the sake of nudity. I really did want to love this game, but it clearly needed much more time in the oven.

Played on pc, 1080p ~80fps on medium settings. DO NOT buy on base last-gen consoles, borderline unplayable.
  3. Dec 12, 2020
    it only looks good, thats all. it can't be seemed as real cyberpunk kind game. even graphic is mess. so disappointing
  4. Dec 20, 2020
    These "10/10 best rpg ever" bots are crazy. Is nobody monitoring this thing? This game is so broken it was removed from playstation store and some people act like it's still best game ever. Not true. Hell no. These must be bots, because half of them make accounts so quickly they don't even notice they rate this game with 0/10 and say that it's best game ever. Moderatos i'm begging you, doThese "10/10 best rpg ever" bots are crazy. Is nobody monitoring this thing? This game is so broken it was removed from playstation store and some people act like it's still best game ever. Not true. Hell no. These must be bots, because half of them make accounts so quickly they don't even notice they rate this game with 0/10 and say that it's best game ever. Moderatos i'm begging you, do something. These are 100% lies. What, if someone actually believes them and buys the game? Game doesn't work, half of the promised features are missing, npc's dont't work, police don't work, traffic don't work. Nothing works in this game. Stop these lies. Expand
  5. Dec 11, 2020
    Game obviously isnt a 4/10, but in comparison to what the game promised and what it delivered a 4/10 is actually me beeing really generous towards cdpr
  6. Dec 12, 2020
    Incomplete mess of a game. I wish they had taken longer to perfect the game, but I am realizing they probably needed another year to polish this game to the point where the most egregious issues would be resolved. They wanted to get a game out ahead of the holidays that they knew would make them millions regardless of the quality. It was "good enough". The product that was released is notIncomplete mess of a game. I wish they had taken longer to perfect the game, but I am realizing they probably needed another year to polish this game to the point where the most egregious issues would be resolved. They wanted to get a game out ahead of the holidays that they knew would make them millions regardless of the quality. It was "good enough". The product that was released is not good enough for a AAA game in 2020. I hope the developers spend a lot of their time fixing the game rather than pushing out pay-to-play DLCs, but I won't get my hopes up. Expand
  7. Feb 12, 2021
    This game is just awful. Extremely overmarketed game that was promoted as next gen masterpiece, but it was all just a lie. It's time for Ubisoft and Rockstar Games to show them how to make actually good games and they will! GTA 6 is coming. Far Cry 6 seems to be great and Ubisoft is working on open world Star Wars game. Rockstar Games proved with Red Dead Redemption 2 that they are stillThis game is just awful. Extremely overmarketed game that was promoted as next gen masterpiece, but it was all just a lie. It's time for Ubisoft and Rockstar Games to show them how to make actually good games and they will! GTA 6 is coming. Far Cry 6 seems to be great and Ubisoft is working on open world Star Wars game. Rockstar Games proved with Red Dead Redemption 2 that they are still best of the best and Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed Valhalla was pretty solid as well. Can't wait for their new projects! Expand
  8. Dec 12, 2020
    I'm most disappointed by the established reviewers. Their reviews are completely inaccurate. This game is bland, the way it introduces characters is not interesting, it launches you into a cut scene in the first hour of the game which shows your **** character having fun with an NPC that you know very little about. Not only that but the game is extremely buggy, missing tons of promisedI'm most disappointed by the established reviewers. Their reviews are completely inaccurate. This game is bland, the way it introduces characters is not interesting, it launches you into a cut scene in the first hour of the game which shows your **** character having fun with an NPC that you know very little about. Not only that but the game is extremely buggy, missing tons of promised features and the AI is insanely bad.

No way they should be charging £50 for it and I say this as someone that played it on PC.
  9. Jan 23, 2021
    Graphics - 9/10 (with ray tracing) / 7.7/10 (without ray tracing)
    Story - 7.7/10
    Fun factor - 3/10
    How many times i have finished it - 1
    Where does it stand in my top "1000 video games of all time" list - 370
  10. Dec 12, 2020
    How on earth do you release a game with a game breaking double tap dodge scheme on the WASD controls and not make an option to remap it?!? Seriously couldn’t get through the first room of enemies without having to go to Reddit and figure out how to edit the config files. I’ve never seen a control scheme this bad in 27 years of playing FPS. I’m just dumbfounded at how this made it throughHow on earth do you release a game with a game breaking double tap dodge scheme on the WASD controls and not make an option to remap it?!? Seriously couldn’t get through the first room of enemies without having to go to Reddit and figure out how to edit the config files. I’ve never seen a control scheme this bad in 27 years of playing FPS. I’m just dumbfounded at how this made it through any form of beta testing without at least one person asking if they could remap it. Expand
  11. Dec 12, 2020
    What an absolute disaster. How could you ship this like that and think that will be okay and forgotten? Thank god I never been a fan of this lame company and never liked any Witcher game. They all play clunky too. Still feel too bad for loyal fans. Funny thing is people thought this would get goty this year where a technical masterpiece like tlou2 compete lol. Congrats on your scam of theWhat an absolute disaster. How could you ship this like that and think that will be okay and forgotten? Thank god I never been a fan of this lame company and never liked any Witcher game. They all play clunky too. Still feel too bad for loyal fans. Funny thing is people thought this would get goty this year where a technical masterpiece like tlou2 compete lol. Congrats on your scam of the year cdpr. Expand
  12. Dec 12, 2020
    I'm giving this game such a low score because they failed on every front except for aesthetic. This game at it's best, a clunky shooter disguised as an rpg. The intros were painfully short, the exposition is mind numbingly boring and the game struggles to let the player know where they're at or why the "plot" is important. The vehicle mechanics are bad, 90% of the music is annoying. ThereI'm giving this game such a low score because they failed on every front except for aesthetic. This game at it's best, a clunky shooter disguised as an rpg. The intros were painfully short, the exposition is mind numbingly boring and the game struggles to let the player know where they're at or why the "plot" is important. The vehicle mechanics are bad, 90% of the music is annoying. There are tons of scripted dialogues and events happening at the same time during parts of the exposition, and they bombard the players senses so that you cannot focus on anything that's actually happening. The writing is too theatric, trying to develop the jargon of this time period and attempting to give the characters depth, but it just comes off as pretentious. As a matter of fact, everything in this game feels either too pretentious or obnoxious. I'm well aware of the themes of the cyberpunk genre, and 2077 meets the aesthetic, but also makes a cheap date out of the franchise. Expand
  13. Dec 11, 2020
    it's a 60$ early-access

also don't expect much RPG mechanic.

"coming : when it's ready"
  14. Dec 12, 2020
    There is only one special thing about this game - it is buggy beyond any imaginable limits!

Graphics - a plastic mess, worse quality than anything on the market! GTA5 looks much more better, lags less! Cant even compare that useless shame to RDR2! Physics - bike jumps like a rubber ball, literally! Car feels like a child toy. Worst car/bike physics I ever saw in any AAA game!

Limited in everything - you are not free, forget about that! You cant live free in night city, that was a huge lie! Cant hit/kill half of NPC, even with grenades! They added man vigina and girl penis, but you cant hurt NPC kids - they basically divine immortal creatures!

Mechanics - everything old, like witcher sense, rust medical kits, etc!

AI - beyond imaginable stupidity! if you hit NPC it will sit down or run, barking some unrelated nonsense - that's it! Literally! Just hit one girl infront of 20 tough gym guys - they all run like a little babies or sit down and scream! Everything even worse if we take bugs in considiration!

RDR2 - life simulation, so real, so natural, you are so free! Do watever you want!
    Cyberpunk 2077 - handcuffs, limited actions, unnatural, unreal, plastic world of terrible laggy graphics!

Cyberpunk 2077 - a trash game without soul! I'm disappointed. Preordered it half a year ago.
    How developers be so blind, how they were able to ruin witcher 3 experience!

btw - music is awful aswell, terrible
  15. Dec 12, 2020
    Remember the trailer about life choices and how it will affect your entire game? Guess what, it only changes the first 15 minutes of the game.

Remember the trailer about the most vibrant, immersive world like never seen before? Guess what, there isn't even traffic AI, NPC's on the street don't know what to do, there is not a single thing to interact with in the city. There are not car chases because there is no driving AI. The cops spawn behind you, because they don't know how to drive and can't actually arrive at the scene. Cars keep popping in and out as you rotate your head.

Remember how Night City was supposed to be smaller, but because of it's verticality the possibilities would be huge? Guess what, there are a handful of towers which have 2 to 3 floors.

Remember that trailer about style, how there are 4 different clothing styles and how these will affect your game, who you are? Your cyberware, your tattoos, the guns? Guess what. There is 0 customization and you can't even get a haircut, tattoo or see the affect of cyber mods on your character.

Remember that trailer about the cars, their style, their purpose? Guess what. None of it really matters because the driving is absolutely insane, cars are completely random and meaningless (why is Night City full of trucks without trailers?).

I can keep going on like that, but none of the promises are real and it's overall a terrible game. Advertised as the most immersive world to date, it lacks basic NPC AI which games like GTA3 and Mafia had (these games are almost 20 years old). Litteraly every open world game in the last 20 years has had traffic AI, NPC's reacting to the player, random things to interact with.. but Cyberpunk doesn't have any of that.

As long as you follow the main story and ignore the stupid AI, the game is ok. But get off the main quest and you begin to realize what a disaster this game is.
  16. Dec 12, 2020
    I'm not the kind of person who writes review but I really need to write one for this game.

It's unfished, It really is. The current state of the game is absolutely unpolished and buggy, the requirements posted by CDPR is an absolute lie at this point (with the day 1 patch). Unless you have a RTX card you can barely play the game without lag spikes. DLSS for RTX cards are holding the frames above 60 (sometimes dropping to 50) so yes, the only "good" performance part of this game is made by Nvidia.

Also, there's no AI in game, the driving NPC's are following a path. The cop AI is terrible, it just spawns nonstop right in front of your eyes. The city feels dead, if you jump in front of a car the NPC will just stare at you, braindead. Isn't this supposed to be night city? The city of Violence?.

The gameplay has nothing special as well, just another shooter with some RPG mechanics.

Graphics: I've seen so much better graphics with way better optimization.

So apparently they decided to launch a beta version of the game for 60$ or they aimed for super high-end build only and lied about being able to play on current gen consoles and mid end PC's.

The bugs, well. In 2 hours of gameplay there was so many bugs and issues with clipping, disappearing stuff, textures, T-posing and many others that I can't even list them all here.

Unacceptable for a 60$ game and that's it. I asked for a refund and not going back untill it's all patched up, and I hope they do patch things up over the year.

Edit: I had to change my score from 3 to 1 to counter the fanboys posting lies and desparate 10's to protect CDPR. Ok game with nothing special and terrible optmization and bugs, a true early beta game.
  17. Dec 12, 2020
    The worst deception I had in videogames. Even The Last Of Us was better than this. Maybe they made a terrible history but the mechanics was awesome. Here, this game is an insult for all who love the videogames and a scam. Never again will buy some CDPR product.
  18. Dec 20, 2020
    The game that was supposed to combine Watch Dogs, GTA V and Watcher 3 into the best game that we have ever seen... Obviously it isn't that. Its shallow and weak. Forget about bugs and such just focus on depth and mechanics. Its so sad. Truly one of the saddest things to come out of 2020.
  19. Dec 11, 2020
    This game is a SCAM! Dont buy this **** its CyberBUG game. MOST bugshot game ever.
  20. Dec 12, 2020
    Качал эту хуйню 2 дня, ебался с запуском, еле запустил это говно от польских быдлокодеров, начал игру, оптимизация убитая В НОЛЬ, либо соси хуй на железе за 60к в 20-40 фпс, либо выкручивай в ноль все настройки, чтобы был хоть сколько-нибудь приемлемый фреймрейт.Качал эту хуйню 2 дня, ебался с запуском, еле запустил это говно от польских быдлокодеров, начал игру, оптимизация убитая В НОЛЬ, либо соси хуй на железе за 60к в 20-40 фпс, либо выкручивай в ноль все настройки, чтобы был хоть сколько-нибудь приемлемый фреймрейт.
  21. Dec 12, 2020
    This game is full of **** bug. you talk about choice? you have no **** choice, background doesn't matter, chat choices don't matter, I am playing this parallel with a friend and we are getting the same **** sotryline. This is such a bad optimized linear **** don't. buy. this.
  22. Dec 12, 2020
    This game is literally designed for simps. Bland world, boring story, uninteresting characters, combat that is not realistic at all(yup your arms and melee weapons are stronger than the guns thats the future baby 2077 yey) not to mention stupid ai, bug and glitches... But I'm sure simps will like this game as there are a lot of red colors to psychologically increase their horniness, girlsThis game is literally designed for simps. Bland world, boring story, uninteresting characters, combat that is not realistic at all(yup your arms and melee weapons are stronger than the guns thats the future baby 2077 yey) not to mention stupid ai, bug and glitches... But I'm sure simps will like this game as there are a lot of red colors to psychologically increase their horniness, girls going into sex-suggesting postures to arouse them and whatnot. At least give us girls that are charming.

Note: Lowered my score to 0 after learning about the disgusting marketing CDPR did(they didn't let console gameplay videos out in order to hide their faulty game and swindle everyone to buy a nearly unplayable game!!) I am with you fellow console gamers.
  23. Dec 12, 2020
    The model of walking looks like I was walking a box, not a person. No AI of anything, everything is a hard-coded script.
    Even the storyline does not save this game, because it cannot be continued, missions are not counted, characters with which we have to interact do not appear. The completion of the checkpoint is not counted, and we have to reload the old save and hope that this time the mission will work properly. Game is completely broken.
  24. Dec 11, 2020
    Want to know my review for the game, look at the title, 20/77. The game is filled with bugs, something shouldn't be in the oven for 8 years and come out half baked. Also, the game on the regular ps4 does not look good and has constant frame drops, maybe it will look better on next gen consoles or on the highest end pc but right now, the game doesn't look good. However the rpg mechanics areWant to know my review for the game, look at the title, 20/77. The game is filled with bugs, something shouldn't be in the oven for 8 years and come out half baked. Also, the game on the regular ps4 does not look good and has constant frame drops, maybe it will look better on next gen consoles or on the highest end pc but right now, the game doesn't look good. However the rpg mechanics are cool and I like the idea that to improve skills you have to use them somewhat instead of solely relying on filling out the skill tree. I at least appreciate the time and effort the employees went through to make the game even if I was ultimately disappointed Expand
  25. Dec 11, 2020
    Unplayable. Please fix technical issues and dont ask people to pay full price for half baked product. We as gamers cant accept this trend no matter what studio is behind the game. CDPR you loose our trust I will be more carefull with buying new game from you.
  26. Dec 12, 2020
    While I wanted to like this game, it is straight up not finished! Combat is slow and clunky, NPC's on rails, jerky vehicle movements. There is ZERO about this game that is new and interesting and the Character creation is an absolute waste of time! There is zero purpose in the game to customize your character, and the attempt to add genitalia to be edgy is a slap in the face to customers!While I wanted to like this game, it is straight up not finished! Combat is slow and clunky, NPC's on rails, jerky vehicle movements. There is ZERO about this game that is new and interesting and the Character creation is an absolute waste of time! There is zero purpose in the game to customize your character, and the attempt to add genitalia to be edgy is a slap in the face to customers! Unfortunately while the game is good looking, and has great music/audio its just boring. Huge disappointment, hopefully CDPR can redeem themselves with updates and DLC's. Expand
  27. Dec 20, 2020
    Gameplay was highly cherry picked and shown to us all, flat out lies about A.I. cycles, life choices, player customization, the immense verticality of the city that's non existent etc. Broken perk system which allows you to one shot enemies with a common pistol. Vendors without names, money or goods. The list goes on and on, I'd honestly say if this was released back in April it would haveGameplay was highly cherry picked and shown to us all, flat out lies about A.I. cycles, life choices, player customization, the immense verticality of the city that's non existent etc. Broken perk system which allows you to one shot enemies with a common pistol. Vendors without names, money or goods. The list goes on and on, I'd honestly say if this was released back in April it would have been a **** show. But I guess share holders got what they wanted, a hyped up game that was pushed out at Christmas during a pandemic. $$$$$ And yes, I'm butt hurt. We were promised so much and were given so little. Not to mention their twitter handing out shade etc for the last 2 years and making big claims that just never came thru. Now my game save is corrupt. This is a total disaster. Expand
  28. Dec 19, 2020
    Very bad amateurish video game, extremely buggy and lots of promised features are missing. this game had one of the worst false marketing ever. Promoted as "next generation of open world games" and "released only when it's ready" in a trailer that tried to copy GTA 5 trailer. This game is worse than anything Ubisoft has ever done. In fact, Ubisoft is really good game developer compared toVery bad amateurish video game, extremely buggy and lots of promised features are missing. this game had one of the worst false marketing ever. Promoted as "next generation of open world games" and "released only when it's ready" in a trailer that tried to copy GTA 5 trailer. This game is worse than anything Ubisoft has ever done. In fact, Ubisoft is really good game developer compared to CDprojectred. Expand
  29. Dec 11, 2020
    Por que el juego esta lleno de bugs debieron haberlo retrasado un poco mas para que fuera jugable.
  30. Dec 13, 2020
    The product is Garbage ! The problem is not only in performance, or unpolished product, this I guess will fix after several years. But all this +18 content is too intrusive. I want to play a game ! (at least at current level of performance - I try to play...)
  31. Dec 11, 2020
    i have played it on ps4 and pc! what a load of crap! this game sucks! everything about it sucks sooo bad’ incant even imagine how they could trick ppl to buy this game! the game is full of bugs, graphics looks sooo bad on both pc and ps4. CDPR ARE BUNCH OF THIEVES!
  32. Dec 12, 2020
    This is **** PS4 versión is **** You **** Why did you sell a game that didn't work well? WHAT THA HELL ARE YOU THINKING? I CANT PLAY THAT GAME. And are you waiting that we upgraded our console to play it? Come on! Don't sell it for old Gen! The first game that make me feel angry AF!!!
  33. Dec 12, 2020
    This game is completely garbage don’t play this game I’m tryina help u save money plz listen to me... how the hell did this game get a 90
  34. Dec 12, 2020
    This game is a beta, not a complete game.
    Bugs everywhere, broken main quest, infinite crashes. And the price game is 70€.
    I don’t care about graphic, but at least I want a working product.
  35. Dec 12, 2020
    Terrible gameplay, stupid Ai, boring city, wooden voice acting, uninteresting story, and worst of all; false advertising and marketing. They basically scammed millions out of people.
  36. Mar 8, 2022
    Es la mayor vergüenza de la historia de videojuego, es tal el esperpento que me pregunto que hago escribiendo aquí, me gustó The Witcher 3, pero después de esto para mi CD Project no existe, que disfruten mis 70€, porque yo su juego no lo he disfrutado ni en el tutorial.
  37. Dec 11, 2020
    DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.

I decided to try this game out and make sure I stayed under the 2 hour refund policy. I played 58 minutes. Encountered a few bugs nothing major. Visually it wasn't very good on the 1060 which they listed as recommended for high setting. Could only play on medium. After I closed the game, it crashed. I closed it by hitting escape and closing to windows. I was
    DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.

After I closed the game, it crashed. I closed it by hitting escape and closing to windows. I was like well that's odd. Then it says there's an update? I try to update it but it keeps saying I don't have some downloaded files. I verify the integrity and 27 files were missing. So now I have to reinstall over 30gb. What an absolute joke CDPR. Go change your spec sheets to say that 2070-2080 is the recommended for high settings and fix your game. After so many delays this is pathetic.
  38. Dec 12, 2020
    This game is not finished. You had so much time CDPR, 5 delays and you give this broken garbage to us? Shame
  39. Dec 12, 2020
    Fuuuuulllll of bugs graphic problem looks like a game from the past but with low fps. Npcs totally break the immersion which is a must for an RPG game. Unplayable on ps4. Driving is a joke its like u are on ice all time I think none of the devs have a car... Ask for REFUND if you can and dont buy it now and wait another half or one year.
  40. Dec 11, 2020
    Este juego lamentablemente solo debió salir para pc no fue pensado para él publico que lo adquirió para la consola me rompió totalmente el hipe que puede haber tenido es muy lamentable
  41. Dec 20, 2020
    I have been waiting on this game for years, but I am very disappointed by CDPR and the development team on this game. The mechanics and skill trees in the game are great, body implants, perk trees, etc., but the biggest issues I have are mostly environmental. Climbing can kill you when you are stuck. Items that drop from enemies or static items are untargetable for me about 15% of theI have been waiting on this game for years, but I am very disappointed by CDPR and the development team on this game. The mechanics and skill trees in the game are great, body implants, perk trees, etc., but the biggest issues I have are mostly environmental. Climbing can kill you when you are stuck. Items that drop from enemies or static items are untargetable for me about 15% of the time. Every once in awhile I can save and reload the game and the body will be repositioned and I can then pick up an item, but that is not very often. The game had so much potential, but I feel like I spend most of my time cheating because the enemy AI is so stupid. I'm fighting mobs level 38 in town and i'm only level 8 with a tech sniper rifle shooting them with headshots through walls. The mobs are so dumb they just sit behind a dumpster getting blasted. Oh and I'm playing on hard mode also. I do die a lot, but mostly because the mobs just throw a gun over a dumpster or around a corner with 100% accuracy (unrealistic). I originally bought the game on PS4, but it was unplayable so I got a refund and purchased it on PC instead. Now I see the PS store refunded everyone and took it off the store. If I were CDPR, I would not put out another game...ever. They will have to spend the next few years fixing this game as it is. Pretty sad there are already unlimited money things like selling a painting for $4k and repurchasing it back from a vendor for $5 and doing that over and over again. CDPR probably won't get to that patch for months so have a ball! The game also crashes randomly (1-2 games per session for me running a GTX-2060 on my laptop) and guns intermittently won't fire. Pretty ridiculous for the perfection it was supposed to be! If they had spent more time on environment then placing a don'g every 3 ft inside some buildings, maybe the game wouldn't be so buggy. Sheesh. Expand
  42. Dec 11, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Хуйня лютейшая ебал мать того сочинялкина кто это сочинил на бревне у бабки в деревне. Expand
  43. Dec 11, 2020
    How anybody can give a game, that is obviously flawed in many aspects, a 10/10 is beyond my mind.
    You need to be really delusional to not see all the flaws.
    You need to be really delusional to not see all the flaws.
    There is almost zero driving AI for NPC's, there is almost zero Cop AI (start killing in front of your apartment and then go into your apartment, voila no wanted level anymore). The world may be a solid base for the game but it feels empty and not used that much. There are tons of arcade-machines, food stands, clubs etc. but none are usable? Every random NPC feels like he was just placed there to fill the void. Where are the "over 1000 unique NPC's with different behavior, all hand-made"? The only difference is the look and the direction they walk. Dodge in front of NPC's and they will all start to crouch forever.
    We need modders to unbind some key's in the game, not that bad but still not how a game should be in 2020. The driving itself feels like your car weights 5 tons in the front and 1 ton in the back. They oversteer so heavy its a complete joke.
    There is a class of sniper that can penetrate walls better than others. The problem is, they even penetrate whole buildings. Shoot an enemy behind 2 buildings? Easy.
    An enemy shooting you through 2 buildings? No problem and you dont even know why you died on the highest difficulty.
    Im at Act 2 and the Story is really not bad, they know how to write an engaging story. But we've seen better writing, especially in Witcher 3.
    Most sidemissions also feel a little shallow for me, there are a lot of "Go there, kill that" missions. Done in 2 minutes and no sidestory to it, except maybe these little USB-Sticks with lore on it.
    The performance on PC is also very, very demanding. Like, we've never seen such a CPU-heavy game like this. You think you're good with your 6-core AMD? Think again, 8-core got atleast 12-15fps more than you. 10-core? 25fps more than you.
    Its not bad that this game uses all CPU cores but it basically needs atleast an 8-core CPU unless you got your hands on a RTX 3070 or better 3080.
    Everybody that says that a game on PC is perfectly fine with 30-40fps is lying to his own face. With 40fps the mouse feels so delayed, i miss so many shots, it's unreal.

As you can see the game has many flaws. If CDPR can optimize the performance, fix the really bad AI, fix the driving-behavior, fix the weapon balancing (Why even play with guns if swords and stuff are like 3x more powerful or your sniper can kill enemies like 2 miles away through buildings) and all the little bugs like pop-in's, things falling through the floor, mission-NPC's stuck etc. it will be a great game.
    Until then, you really should wait for it to become the game they promised it to be because right now it's just the shell of it.
  44. Dec 19, 2020
    So, so disappointing. The company misrepresented the game to get sales. If non-game companies did this they would be sued for fraud.
  45. Dec 20, 2020
    2021 will be amazing year! Thank god this trash "Cyberpunk 2077" has been finally released, so people don't need to read about it in every video game forum anymore. It will be forgotten in few months and thank god for that. Because now people can finally focus on upcoming video games that actually matter like "Elden Ring", "Hogwarts Legacy", "Far Cry 6", "Elder Scrolls VI", "Resident Evil2021 will be amazing year! Thank god this trash "Cyberpunk 2077" has been finally released, so people don't need to read about it in every video game forum anymore. It will be forgotten in few months and thank god for that. Because now people can finally focus on upcoming video games that actually matter like "Elden Ring", "Hogwarts Legacy", "Far Cry 6", "Elder Scrolls VI", "Resident Evil 4: Remake", GTA 6" and so much more! Expand
  46. Dec 14, 2020
    Thanks for using My money to post fake review, you lost you're reputation, good luck trying to sell you're next game.

Cyberpunk 2077 is not an Rpg it's a choice based action movie with one playable Character. This game is awful. It's not an rpg just a linear visual novel/F.P.S. with only bad choices and incredibly stupid characters. There's no life, it's so badly written that 10

This game is awful. It's not an rpg just a linear visual novel/F.P.S. with only bad choices and incredibly stupid characters. There's no life, it's so badly written that 10 minutes in-game I already wanted to kill the associate/best bro/useless cockroach. The characters are atrocious, introduction non existent, just a pushy scenario that keep you with them, etc...
    And the story... It's boring !!!! Seriously I don't give a damn about 99% of the cast even your character is bland, the dialogues are written by a 12' years old !

And now why i give this game a 0. "V" is a mercenary, Point, you can't change him, he is what he is and certainly not what you want him to be.

47. Dec 12, 2020
    Dreadful game, could work but by god it runs like a horse in a minefield, soo many suspect decisions by the dev before reviews went out and it doesn’t even run natively on my ps5 Defo a wait game, play it when it actually works, which knowing them will be 2077 itself
  48. Dec 12, 2020
    If I had known I'd have just waited till the easter holidays season around April to get it on ps5
    Terrible
    Absolutely not acceptable. Hard to connect to such a good story with such bugs
  49. Dec 12, 2020
    I returned the Ps4 game game today. I was completely disappointed with the lack luster graphics, blurry, hard to watch scenery, bugs, it does not look like all the hyped reviews I seen. With the empty streets and the 8 bit like posters buildings it was just egregious! I feel duped and deflated by a game i was looking forward to playing. What a bummer!
  50. Dec 12, 2020
    Это худшая оптимизация что я видел. Такое продавать нельзя.
  51. Dec 12, 2020
    Почему Вы журнашлюхи - врете, ни о каких 9 из 10 или 10 из 10 не может быть и речи! Игра именно на уровне 65! И это не рпг даже близко, в диалогах можно жать, что угодно, а иногда можно и не жать вовсе. Игра пестрая, это не очень приятно, стрельба и езда отвратительная. За что ей можно 10 поставит? Как её сюжет можно с Ведьмаком ставит рядом? Про баги и тормоза я даже не говорю, а тех ктоПочему Вы журнашлюхи - врете, ни о каких 9 из 10 или 10 из 10 не может быть и речи! Игра именно на уровне 65! И это не рпг даже близко, в диалогах можно жать, что угодно, а иногда можно и не жать вовсе. Игра пестрая, это не очень приятно, стрельба и езда отвратительная. За что ей можно 10 поставит? Как её сюжет можно с Ведьмаком ставит рядом? Про баги и тормоза я даже не говорю, а тех кто купил игру на консоли просто обманули, это мошенничество, что сделали подляки. Expand
  52. Dec 12, 2020
    The state of this game is just unacceptable. If it needed more delays to get it done then delay it more. We already waited this long so at least deliver a decent final product. I know most issues are on xbox ones and ps4s but they released it on these consoles and it just does not work. Completely broken with bugs and glitches everywhere. The driving is also some of the worst I'veThe state of this game is just unacceptable. If it needed more delays to get it done then delay it more. We already waited this long so at least deliver a decent final product. I know most issues are on xbox ones and ps4s but they released it on these consoles and it just does not work. Completely broken with bugs and glitches everywhere. The driving is also some of the worst I've experienced. I know a lot of it is hype but when I finished they story I couldn't believe the end, I was very underwhelmed. Expand
  53. Dec 12, 2020
    Guys, this is a 8 year old engine! Graphics with the max settings is awful. Seems like the graphics is from 2014. I’ve bought an 3080 and an lg oled for ghis game, but the picture is bad as gta iv. Maybe the story is good, but without the good graphics there is no immersion. There is no depth in the streets, I’ve tried everything dlss, film grain, rtx psycho but nothing adds to theGuys, this is a 8 year old engine! Graphics with the max settings is awful. Seems like the graphics is from 2014. I’ve bought an 3080 and an lg oled for ghis game, but the picture is bad as gta iv. Maybe the story is good, but without the good graphics there is no immersion. There is no depth in the streets, I’ve tried everything dlss, film grain, rtx psycho but nothing adds to the quality. I am broken, I was so afraid that it will be another bubble like all the game issues lately. (Exept Hunt Showdown) But there is a good point in it too. My wife says that we would have more free time together Expand
  54. Dec 12, 2020
    The game is a complete mess full of bug and crash. Dorp it. CDR need to refound everyone and take more 7 years to finish this game.
  55. Dec 12, 2020
    this game is sheer deception. Give me back my money! this is completely different from what they showed at the presentation. Errors, problems with graphics and physics.
  56. Dec 14, 2020
    Deceptive marketing techniques such as the ones used for this game should be illegal and downright reprehensible.
  57. Dec 12, 2020
    After u Pay 60 dollars and wait for months until the releases and get this huge amount of glitches this is ridiculous
  58. Dec 12, 2020
    Buggy Mess , totally overpromised and underdelivered. 8 years in development and yet.
  59. Dec 12, 2020
    Your game did not deserve a dime, it is utterly bad in every aspect. Worst game I ever played, bugs are everywhere. Couldn’t complete the mission because of ‘em. I do not recommend this game to anyone.
  60. Dec 12, 2020
    Super disappointed in almost every aspect of the game. Really regret my preorder and wish Steam would make an exception on refunds for this game - I tried for 9 hours to enjoy this game. It's hot garbage.
  61. Dec 12, 2020
    This game is trying to be many things and fails most of them. It lacks direction everything seems rushed and unfinished. It would need a massive cut of the filler activities and characters, its just too much crap. Aesthetics are also unbalanced, city is just unpleasant, too much going on. Sfx like reflections and character models look nice but the animation and interaction seems off. TheyThis game is trying to be many things and fails most of them. It lacks direction everything seems rushed and unfinished. It would need a massive cut of the filler activities and characters, its just too much crap. Aesthetics are also unbalanced, city is just unpleasant, too much going on. Sfx like reflections and character models look nice but the animation and interaction seems off. They should stay away from open wordlds of this type, its clearly too much for cdpr to handle Expand
  62. Dec 11, 2020
    This game is just one big bunch of bugs and bad gameplay/design decisions. It seems that the game itself was being developed for a short period of time, and developers just crap-coded the game long after its announce. Number or different bugs is enormous, I encountered two critical bugs and a way more animation, texture, HUD, physical bugs for just a two hours of playing! This fact isThis game is just one big bunch of bugs and bad gameplay/design decisions. It seems that the game itself was being developed for a short period of time, and developers just crap-coded the game long after its announce. Number or different bugs is enormous, I encountered two critical bugs and a way more animation, texture, HUD, physical bugs for just a two hours of playing! This fact is shocking, because cyberpunk was delayed 3 times! CDPR lied about "polishing" and optimization stuff, they just needed this delay for making the game only start! Therefore, despite all the bugs, after a few big patches cyberpunk could be a good game, but after playing 10 hours or so I noted, that all in this game is really bad: mechanics, physics, RPG elements (for what, CDPR? It is just a short cinematic in fact!), quests, skill system, stealth, melee and fire combat, characters, even the world itself! CDPR, did you know that on the lore of cyberpunk, Night city never sleeps? It have to be flooded by people and punks, but all I see is empty streets and two cars on a long road. Did you know, that Night city is a city of rock? Johnny Silverhand was the most popular rock band player, when he was alive. All I see is silly dumb electronic-poop music (really, there could be much better soundtrack!) and A BIG BUNCH OF POPULAR RAP **** IN THE MISSIONS. On your mind, cyberpunk is a city of rap **** bunch of fat feminists and SJW with a black in a pink dress on every street? Sorry, this **** I can see already in 2020. The game is not about cyberpunk, and not a "game", in fact. I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GAME, at least until CDPR redevelops it almost entirely. Expand
  63. Dec 12, 2020
    Missing a ton of content that was hyped, also missing a ton of basic content that could have been there.

The map isn't great, the missions and enemy AI become boring very fast. There's just so much wrong with it I don't know where to start.
  64. Dec 11, 2020
    Lags,bugs,graphics at the level of gta 5 on medium. CDomgred.quests are not loaded, physics is just a shame, the behavior of NPCs straight from 2006.
  65. Dec 20, 2020
    This Negative Review has nothing to do with the Bugs and Poor Performance on a good PC.
    I want to address the many issues the core and mechanics of the game exhibit..
    The game is lifeless, forcefully scripted, soulless, frustrating, poorly executed, a narrative mess, poorly paced, badly designed, ugly and bland. This game is a let down in so many ways, its like CDPR took GTA 5, Deus
    I want to address the many issues the core and mechanics of the game exhibit..

This game is a let down in so many ways, its like CDPR took GTA 5, Deus Ex, Arkam Knight and Fallout 4, mixed them together and crapped out a worse version of all the games. Story is completely ON RAILS, there are literally no choices. Things just seem to happen in front of your character and they call that the story. Quests boil down to: go travel a long distance to this spot, follow this person and stare at their ass while things happen in front of you, then you get into a car that feels like its a train on rails and you watch other things happen in front of you, then you have to shoot things while on rails. The city is lifeless and empty, nowhere interesting to go and NOTHING interesting to do, NPC's feel like animated plastic dolls with no purpose, walk around aimlessly and do nothing. This game was designed as a first person immersion game but its like they dont want you to be in first person looking at things because it ALL lacks so much detail and polish that it immediately pulls you out of immersion. Example: Dont dare look out the front of the car while you are being driven around (happens a lot) it looks like you are on a Disney ride and not in a car. The AI is completely broken and some of the dumbest emeries you will encounter in any modern game, complete bullet sponges like 10 point blank shots from a shotgun wont kill. You can stagger enemies and then shoot them several times on the ground point blank while they still get up and shoot you, makes no sense. Cops are completely broken will spawn behind you in a matter of seconds if you do anything wrong and then just sort of go away. Campaign leaves NO choices to be made, the dialog options are non existent. Melee combat is a mess, stealth mechanics are a joke, the "minigame" parts of missions like the "braindance" or scouting ahead to plan a route are HORRIBLE tedious and a waste of time. Gunplay is average at the very best, but gets ruined by the braindead bullet sponge enemies you have to fight, basic crafting system that leaves a lot to be desired, also weird how you can craft anywhere like YOU WILL NEED to craft bullets magically in the middle of a fight because of just how much ammo it takes to kill a small number of enemies (Just more immersion breaking). Side Quests are a terrible, too many phone calls from npcs that you cant ignore while driving.Narratively the games has nothing to say and is just a series of follow, find and fetch quests, that just sort of happen to your character, or things just sort of happen when your character shows up.

I wanted to like this game but for the few moments I can seem to get past all the negative stuff im just left either bored or frustrated.. two things you never want from a game.
  66. Dec 11, 2020
    I'm amazed at how bad this game is. It needed at least another 6 months of development. So much is missing... there is really no driver AI(reason cops don't drive and why cards just stop and don't try to get around obstacles), no character cosmetic changes after creation, crap weapons system, driving is bad, the "huge" city feels lifeless and dead, NPC interactions suck and are predictableI'm amazed at how bad this game is. It needed at least another 6 months of development. So much is missing... there is really no driver AI(reason cops don't drive and why cards just stop and don't try to get around obstacles), no character cosmetic changes after creation, crap weapons system, driving is bad, the "huge" city feels lifeless and dead, NPC interactions suck and are predictable as all hell.

Sure, the game looks nice and the missions I've played so far have been very good. But that is about where the good parts end.

It amazes me that CDPR was able to make Witcher 3 and screw this up so bad. GTA V and RDR2 are leagues ahead. Even GTA:SA is better than this.

And then there is the godawful performance.

I pray that this is similar to No Man's Sky where throughout the next year or two CDPR will release updates and patches that fix this and turn it from where it is now into something much better and much more lifelike and vivid.

This game has the ability to be good, don't get me wrong. But it's gonna need a lot of hard work to get it up to where CDPR said it would be. The most ironic part of this whole thing is that if they had spent less time overhyping it and talking about features that were not feasible given the size of their team and had spent the time working on it and doing what they were capable of, this would be good. But they blew it by setting everyone's standards way higher than what they could achieve.

Overall, I think the game is good if you don't care about the open world aspect of it. The quests are definitely good, and the graphics and detail of things are next to none. If that is all you care about, then this is the game for you. If you were looking for something among the lines of GTA V x Far Cry Blood Dragon x Fallout 4, then this is not the game for you in its current state.
  67. Dec 12, 2020
    It is a bad game. Not well made and many things are quite beyond repair. It won’t help anyone to pretend that it is not a half baked garbage.
  68. Dec 12, 2020
    This games shows how bad can this year be. First of all i wasn't overhyped for this game and i even so i still feel this is a mess.

World : In your first playthroughs you will feel how amazing it is the world around you until it starts getting repetitive, the world even if it is full of NPC starts to feel dead because you can't do anything else beside some fetch quest in the style of touch something or kill 3-12 enemies.

Music and sound design : One of the better aspects of the game, the soundtrack is amazing and it shows that a lot of effort was put on this, the same with the ambience sound

Gameplay : Barely any apart of shooting, and even that feels unsatisfactory, the driving is ok if you ignore the weird physics and the chaotic ai of the traffic on the road (more than ai seems like they are in a premade pathfind), the decision making and dialogue system is abysmal, there is nothing as a choice present in the game apart from the end, and the oh so hyped choose your past mechanic is meaningless because they skip all your past 6 months so you can be the V that is friend with Jackie and goes to work with Dex
  69. Dec 12, 2020
    I really, really wanted to give Cyberpunk 2077 a better score. I haven't run into any of the technical issues others have had and the game runs great maxed out for me. My biggest gripe with this game is a complete lack of "open world" that was promised. Feels like Cyberpunk 2077 is more Marketing then an actual game, you can run through the city hear quite murmuring and distant gunshotsI really, really wanted to give Cyberpunk 2077 a better score. I haven't run into any of the technical issues others have had and the game runs great maxed out for me. My biggest gripe with this game is a complete lack of "open world" that was promised. Feels like Cyberpunk 2077 is more Marketing then an actual game, you can run through the city hear quite murmuring and distant gunshots but the world is DEAD. Coming from GTA , RDR2 and Watch Dogs there is literally nothing going on this "Massive Open World". The AI is also just as terrible and the Cop mechanic is just plain broken. AI doesn't respond to much of anything short of direct, in public view acts of violence then just spawns crappy AI cops out of no where. Just hijack a car while being wanted by the police and drive away, they won't even chase. You can find a group of cops standing around a staged "scene" kill them, wait for the reinforcements to spawn in from thin air, kill them until it gets too dicey then just drive away a little. Come back, loot bodies and repeat for easy exp and money. AI cars also just are programed to drive into view and back out, if you block the road with a car they will just sit there and form a endless queue. No honks, no going around, they just sit and accept their fate.

IF Cyberpunk 2077 wasn't marketed as the next big step in RPGs, the next evolution in Open World Games it'd be a solid 9 out of 10. This game is markedly lacking in many aspects. It feels like a games that mechanics were designed 10 years ago and stay there. If this game was released in 2012 it would be Game of the Year. It feels dated, old, uninspired and a bit rushed. This is far from the next step in gaming as it was advertised. It is a solid Action Adventure game billed as ground breaking Open World RPG. Fixing the dead world and fixing the AI would go a long way, would be far from perfect but a good step forward.
  70. Dec 12, 2020
    It’ll be released “when it’s ready” they said, well it’s not ready, should’ve delayed a whole **** year
  71. Dec 12, 2020
    For the game that has been waiting for 8 years, this is a complete failure. So many expectations, even more promises from the company, and in the end we get a raw product, in which not everyone can play, but those who play do it through pain. At the time of the announcement, it was supposed to be beaten by one of the best games, at the time of release it was already unclear what, and onFor the game that has been waiting for 8 years, this is a complete failure. So many expectations, even more promises from the company, and in the end we get a raw product, in which not everyone can play, but those who play do it through pain. At the time of the announcement, it was supposed to be beaten by one of the best games, at the time of release it was already unclear what, and on release it is a simulator of "d*ck" and bugs ... Expand
  72. Dec 11, 2020
    Напарники просто посередине битвы стоят афк и впитывают урон что-то пукая аля ДА ВЫ ЧИЧАС ПОЛУЧИТЕ и продолжает стоять афк и впитывать весь урон. Как можно адекватно в это играть когда ты идешь по миру и у тебя перестрелка с кем-то ты вырубаешь всех и остается последний, но он просто ходит афк и ищет тебя хотя ты стоишь прямо перед ним и после этого стреляешь ему в голову, а он продолжаетНапарники просто посередине битвы стоят афк и впитывают урон что-то пукая аля ДА ВЫ ЧИЧАС ПОЛУЧИТЕ и продолжает стоять афк и впитывать весь урон. Как можно адекватно в это играть когда ты идешь по миру и у тебя перестрелка с кем-то ты вырубаешь всех и остается последний, но он просто ходит афк и ищет тебя хотя ты стоишь прямо перед ним и после этого стреляешь ему в голову, а он продолжает просто стоять афк и кричать ЧИЧАС Я ТЕБЯ НАЙДУ. Блядь, какое же это тупое обрыганое8 Expand
  73. Dec 13, 2020
    Unfinished game yet expected to pay full price. CDPR really dropped the ball here, disappointing
  74. Dec 11, 2020
    Poor quality of the game. I stopped play after hour. I not believe, that CDPR could did it.
  75. Dec 12, 2020
    Без учëта технической части четвёрочка, а так тупо только нулину и ставить. Одна отличная игра и такой кредит доверия... жуйте-жуйте, хомячки, они ещë сделают
    Геральт вечен
    Геральт вечен
    А вообще... стрельба из 2000-2010, болванчики тупые до жути, что гуляющие по кругу на улице, что в бою. Древо навыков ни о чём. Сюжетка... сюжетка, честно, не могу сказать, ибо они ****ят по полчаса. Стелс в ж**е, ближний бой деревянный. Опять же, ни комбо нормальных, ни расчленёнки, ммм, вкусно. Побочки ни о чём. Покатайся за семью машинами в течение двух часов. Уничтожь в начале - поубивай плохишей в конце. Ничего не могу сказать против мата, но ***ть, в Ведьмаке фразы с матом уже давно были высечены в камне, а тут мат ради мата. Ну и отдельное спасибо за "актёрский" состав, который ******л в микрофон. Вот моё мнение о русскоязычной локализации. Вождение тоже не очень, но, вот как раз вождение можно и простить.
    Кто-нибудь помнит первую же побочку в Ведьмаке, ммм? Кузнец в белом саду. Господи, казалось бы, а лично я, почему-то, до сих пор её помню
    Скомкано и не весь комплект, но могу с полной уверенностью сказать, что не зря не ждал.
    Кисы, не слушайте хомячков, ставящих десятки, хорошо?
    Игру и правда лепили на от**ись и года два. Ну, по ощущениям. А разговоров-то было
    P.S. Передумал, тройка
  76. Dec 12, 2020
    They can't fix or patch something that was never there. If they actually wanna make NPC's interesting (or alive at all), they would need to record new lines and they clearly wont do that. There's so many things wrong with this game that i don't think any "bug fixes" will really fix this game. Unless they just start adding bunch of stuff, but in my opinion, it's already too late. They had 7They can't fix or patch something that was never there. If they actually wanna make NPC's interesting (or alive at all), they would need to record new lines and they clearly wont do that. There's so many things wrong with this game that i don't think any "bug fixes" will really fix this game. Unless they just start adding bunch of stuff, but in my opinion, it's already too late. They had 7 years to add stuff. I'm already given up on this game, it's simply not what trailers promised. Not even close. This "Next Generation of Open World" was 100% lie.
    Unless Rockstar has completely given up, "GTA VI" is basically only hope for actual next-gen open world.
  77. Dec 12, 2020
    Average to low gameplay and writing, good art direction. BUT most importantly a scam company/studio using fake advertising and delivering faulty products.
  78. Dec 11, 2020
    unplayable piece of ****
    Восторгаются своими предзаказами, и окупаемостью маркетинга, имея за спиной абсолютно позорную, неиграбильную забоговщину. Наивысший уровень лицемерия, на фоне трех переносов, имея такой итог. Худшее отношение к игрокам в истории гейминга.
    unplayable piece of ****
  79. Dec 12, 2020
    I’ve seen better AI in GTA 3. The cops spawn out of thin air, the world is just so dead.. What an unfinished mess of a game
  80. Dec 12, 2020
    I genuinely heart broken, Cad projekt pls fix this **** buggy game. I've waited 7 years for this crap???
  81. Dec 23, 2020
    Open world in Cyberpunk 2077 is empty and lifeless. Not even comparable to GTA 5 and everyone who are trying to say "why you compare it to GTA 5". I'm comparing it to GTA 5 because they promoted Cyberpunk 2077 as next generation of open world games. Only way to do next generation of open world games is beating GTA 5. It's that simple.
  82. Dec 12, 2020
    Everything is awful. BUGS, driving mechanics, loot system, inventory management, character customization, linear story, AI, police appearing from nowhere. Gross
  83. Dec 12, 2020
    This game isnt even close to being finished. Buggy and game is not optimised. I7 9750H and RTX 2060 and all settings on low and sometimes the fps drops between 10-20s. Gameplay shows no inovation at all except for the visuals. I am uninstalling this game untill they patch things up. Cant recommend buying it now.
  84. Dec 12, 2020
    This game is 90% marketing. They used all the stuff that would get people curious about the game and threw everything in their marketing, they are not even relevant features in the game.

Dense crowded and immersing world - of buggy NPCs, they de-spawn as soon as you are 5 feet away from them, they have generic behavior, generic lines and attitude, kids appear with grown up voice and actions.

Amazing graphics - There is something so broken with this engine, I get 45 fps with High + Raytracing, it looks like next gen. If I set it to low I get 58fps and it looks like a PS3 game, like shouldn't that be higher?

Driving and Traffic - I don't even know how to get started on this, it feels like whoever did this never drove in their lives or played any game with cars for all that matters, bikes are even worse. Random cars spawn without AI so they stay in the middle of the street and **** traffic up. Pedestrians often think you are going to run over them even when you are a totally normal safe distance from the sidewalk and as a result they jump in front of your car in the middle of the street. Don't be amazed when you see a NPC running into a wall continuously.

Storytelling - This is such a boomer game, this is 2077 if you just took 1977 mentality and applied a bunch of tech on top. Storylines are so shallow and characters are just so predictable, they even use famous lines from other games and media in a bunch of quests. Quests are given to you in such a random manner, sometimes they just show up in your journal and you don't know even why.

NPC Perception - Throw a grenade near some enemy (where they don't notice) and hide before the explosion... too bad, everyone in a 5 mile radius know your exact location right now and they won't forget. Unless you move away from that spot unnoticed, suddenly no one knows where you are even without checking that you are not there anymore.

Shooting - Oh, your weapon has a equipped sigh, how about we keep the UI crosshair while you are aiming and completely not aligning with the sigh position. Oh you are aiming again, nice time to light up all objects of interest in the environment and make everything look bright blue/green and very confusing.

Character Creation - "Look you can customize a penis, it's such a deep customization"... no, just no. You can barely customize anything, also the penis is just for you to look at in the menus. Your character is in underwear through the whole game.

Key biding - You can't change half of the key functions in the game, specially the ones that are in horrible places like I,J,K,L,O,M,N

Menu-ing - Menus are controlled by cursor, except you need keys for half of the stuff. It's pointing with mouse and clicking/holding a key to perform an action. Bonus, can't go back with mouse only... you can navigate layers deep into the menus with the mouse, then you HAVE TO use ESC to go back.

Object duplication - I lost count of how many objects just appear duplicated or without animation through the world

Corrupted Save files - happened to me twice, also game auto-saving as soon as I entered combat on accident. I just let go of the keyboard and watched my character dying again and again for half an hour.
  85. Dec 12, 2020
    8 years of development and the best they could come up with was this steaming pile of garbage. Sorry but there are way too many things CD Projekt Red promised that they didn't deliver on. Night City is full of NPCs that you can't interact with, in fact I'd say you can't interact with ~70% of NPCs. Apparently barbers and plastic surgeons don't exist in the year 2077; you can't change your8 years of development and the best they could come up with was this steaming pile of garbage. Sorry but there are way too many things CD Projekt Red promised that they didn't deliver on. Night City is full of NPCs that you can't interact with, in fact I'd say you can't interact with ~70% of NPCs. Apparently barbers and plastic surgeons don't exist in the year 2077; you can't change your appearance once you're past the character creator. Your life path choice doesn't mean jack squat and doesn't change your interactions in the game except for your 15 minute prologue and the occasional dialogue option.

Plenty of other issues to boot. Don't waste your time on this one, go play RDR2.
  86. Dec 12, 2020
    This game just isn't it at all. No consequences to decisions the game is just on rails. fail.
  87. Dec 12, 2020
    Unfinished game with lots of bugs, bad optimized and lack of features. Really cant recommend.
  88. Dec 12, 2020
    The lie of the century! The gameplay si garage, the gun gameplay is **** also driving, so Many bugs and framedrops , cyberbug 2077 , if another company released a Game like these all the internet would go nuts, but it's incredibly the fanboysm of crítics yo hice a 100 to a massive broken game
  89. Dec 19, 2020
    I have been playing both Watch_Dogs (2014) and Cyberpunk 2077 (2020) whole week just to compare these two. I think everyone can agree (unless you hate hacking), that overall Watch_Dogs (2014) is better open-world game than Cyberpunk 2077 (2020). Keep in mind that Watch_Dogs came out 6 years ago. It has better police system. NPC's on streets feel alive, they actually react to you, theyI have been playing both Watch_Dogs (2014) and Cyberpunk 2077 (2020) whole week just to compare these two. I think everyone can agree (unless you hate hacking), that overall Watch_Dogs (2014) is better open-world game than Cyberpunk 2077 (2020). Keep in mind that Watch_Dogs came out 6 years ago. It has better police system. NPC's on streets feel alive, they actually react to you, they don't just disappear. City in Watch_Dogs (2014) feels alive. I know that up to taste, but to me Watch_Dogs has fun missions, specially in dlc. While Cyberpunk has endless amounts of text and only half of it is maybe interesting. By the way i'm talking about Watch_Dogs PC version obviously where you can activate all the effects, etc.
    It doesn't look as good as E3 trailer, but for a 2014 game, it actually still looks very good. And this comments is not to promote Watch_Dogs, i'm just doing simple comparison between two games and taking into consideration that Watch_Dogs came out 6 years ago. So in reality Cyberpunk 2077 should be miles ahead of Watch_Dogs, but it's not. Not even close. So yeah, i think it's very clear that in terms of open-world modern city, Watch_Dogs is better open-world game than Cyberpunk 2077 and i think that just shows how bad state Cyberpunk 2077 is in.
  90. Dec 12, 2020
    Empty, pointless waste of this that will be forgotten in few months. I can't believe they actually took 8 years to make this lmao.
  91. Dec 11, 2020
    Astonishingly bad. The NPC AI is a joke - one of the worst in recent gaming history. Police literally spawn out of nowhere when you are not looking even in places that are unreachable. Cars and people disappear when you are not looking like they are some kind of particle effects. The car handling is extremely messy. The city is lifeless with zero to minimal interaction. Even if they fixAstonishingly bad. The NPC AI is a joke - one of the worst in recent gaming history. Police literally spawn out of nowhere when you are not looking even in places that are unreachable. Cars and people disappear when you are not looking like they are some kind of particle effects. The car handling is extremely messy. The city is lifeless with zero to minimal interaction. Even if they fix all the bugs the rest of the game is very mediocre. Expand
  92. Dec 11, 2020
    This was the worst game I've ever played, let alone paid full price for. Even without the terrible graphics, the open world feels barren and empty. You see the same 4 vending machines in every district. You see the same 10 or so NPC's copy-pasted everywhere. There's zero character customization after the start, and the prologue is entirely pointless. This game is half-baked garbage andThis was the worst game I've ever played, let alone paid full price for. Even without the terrible graphics, the open world feels barren and empty. You see the same 4 vending machines in every district. You see the same 10 or so NPC's copy-pasted everywhere. There's zero character customization after the start, and the prologue is entirely pointless. This game is half-baked garbage and releasing it in its current state amounts to fraud. I might quit video games entirely after dealing with this massive waste of time and money. Expand
  93. Dec 11, 2020
    Underwhelming. Beautiful but buggy game. Nothing innovative. Game was marketed as this alive and crazy world but it's lifeless and there's not a lot to do. Customization is ass. AIs are thrash. Options and lifestyles hardly affect the game.
  94. Dec 11, 2020
    After waiting for over a year for this game to be released I have to say so far it has been a huge disappointment. I feel like i'm playing an updated version of Dragon Age 2 which was also confined to a city with little chance to explore outside of it. The graphics are sub par with the blurring that occurs and the HDR doesn't even work on my PS4 Pro console. In fact the game looks betterAfter waiting for over a year for this game to be released I have to say so far it has been a huge disappointment. I feel like i'm playing an updated version of Dragon Age 2 which was also confined to a city with little chance to explore outside of it. The graphics are sub par with the blurring that occurs and the HDR doesn't even work on my PS4 Pro console. In fact the game looks better without using HDR which is inexcusable. It appears CD Projekt Red couldn't decide which console it wanted to design for, the PS4 or PS5. I've also read reviews saying the graphics on the PS5 are sub par as well. The main character is without personality, in fact the NPC's appear to have more than the main character does. Although I'm early in the game the missions so far are uninteresting and repetitive and I don't like the way the game holds your hand instead of letting you figure out where to go and what to do next.
    All in all after all the hype about this game I believe CD Projekt Red missed the boat big time on this game. Maybe instead of working on the day 1 patch for a year they should of gone back and rewrote the game instead.
  95. Dec 12, 2020
    Haven't been this disappointed with any game in my life. Its an unfinished, buggy mess.
  96. Dec 12, 2020
    This game is so boring all over . No amount of hot fix and patches is going to fix a yawn worthy story and a sloppy gameplay.
  97. Dec 14, 2020
    Pathetic fail. 2005 Npc's, driving sucks, city is empty, story is bland, only good thing was music. "next generation of fails".
  98. Dec 11, 2020
    It's not even the bugs - you can fix them, but you will never fix things like bad AI, crappy animations, empty world, sandbox with no activities to do beside the storyline, generally speaking - terrible game design. waste of your time and money, a total disappointment
  99. Dec 11, 2020
    Story is fun to play but there is no choice matters. False advertisement and full of bugs. Worst RPG experience ever. Even back story that we choose doesn't matter in the game, they just give us extra 1 hr game play. This game is a giant disappointment for me. I will never trust CDPR ever again.
  100. Dec 11, 2020
    Absolutely ridiculous! It doesn't mantain at least 30fps on PCs with recomended specs, not even on low settings. CDPR said that the game as at "gold state", but it's not even close to that. They simply lied to everybody. Don't buy this game now, wait some months of updates.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 92 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Jun 9, 2021
    The best metaphor for Cyberpunk 2077 is Johnny Silverhand himself. A messiah, a mix of Kurt Cobain and Che Guevara, a talented singer who loves to shape his own legend and has a charming personality but loses the struggle with his own demons. The same goes for the game. It tells a great story and forced me to ask myself difficult questions, but many of its gameplay mechanics do not evolve and its technical state upon release was abysmal. Cyberpunk’s true hero is not a person, but Night City – a vibrant, living creature of great diversity. The beauty of the metropolis is striking. [01/2021, p.22]
  2. May 28, 2021
    Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most disturbing and mind-blowing RPGs in history, where every decision has a deep impact on our trail. CD Projekt RED tosses us to the center of a city filled with disgusting delights where every character deserves our attention in an immersive experience and overall, very rewarding. From the sarcastic and shadowy tone imposed by the countless scenes in the game, to the flexibility we have on the choices to face every situation that is presented, Night City is truly memorable. It’s a shame that the countless bugs spoil or diminish the impact of some resounding moments, but we are without a question, in the presence of one of the best games in 2020.
  3. Mar 3, 2021
    Measured against the extreme expectations, Cyberpunk 2077 can't fulfill any of them. But all in all, despite the countless small weaknesses and inconsistences, with interesting characters, great story and dialogues or the freedom concerning gameplay, CD Projekt delivers a unique and great RPG that every fan of the genre needs to play.