6.7

1. Apr 13, 2019
    The game offers very little variety, no real events and it is full of bugs still
    For example, your villagers die of thirst or hunger and you have plenty of food or water in your storage and even very close to them.
    In case of attack, some people wait first and then take up arms. You have almost non control in one of most critical points of game: combat You also have almost no control if
    You also have almost no control if villager or house animals get sick.

Game is basically based on collecting the food and surviving the winter.
    Amount of crops harvested and food collected is based fully semi-working AI.

Everything is done basically automatically you can just adjust proportions of work time spent on each task and this is not working always very well.

Basically, you play just one longish stage, after that everything else s quite boring and repetitive. No real playing value after you got first level 10 milestones.

This is so far my worst 20,99 spent in Steam store.
  2. Mar 7, 2019
    I had my doubts about this game from the get go. However after seeing all the positive reviews on various websites I thought why not I'll bite. Boy was I wrong!

This game seems to be in Alpha in my opinion and is very boring all you do is literally hit speed x8 and watch. Occasionally throwing down a new building when your tech level reaches said building. It is also an extremely

It is also an extremely short game with an actual achievement to finish the tech tree in 5 hours or less, and doing that is basically beating the game. Of course you still watch and build more but there is nothing else to unlock.

I got a refund on this one. Wait for a deep sale and then it would be worth the purchase for the shallow content.
  3. Mar 6, 2019
    I give this game a One because of dishonesty at the core of this release although the game is barely engageable. Do not trust the rave reviews and watch the repetitive comments change with real inconsistency. Actual factual players find themselves confused at reading about successful mechanical cycles and encountering a laundry list of psychographic fails.

No psychographic profile

No psychographic profile exists for this release as every sales portal has only a few bad reviews and mostly saturated with flaming fandom. The game is claimed to be out of BETA. This game is still not adequately designed and thus should not be out of the ALPHA phase of development. The audience feels like the same person over and over doing separate different reviews to try and keep the positive vibe going for the first MAU month. For anyone unfamiliar with the acronym it stands for Monthly Active Users. Eleven positively misrepresented "Timmy" reviews and one brutally honest "Spike" review equals an astounding "Astroturf" game release.

Lets recap:
    The game is released not entirely designed.
    No quality level of critical thinking is in the reviews.
    The community is spamming the hell out of the steam portal but not the discord one.
    The focus of this release is on obtaining initial DAU and MAU numbers. (Daily Active Users)
  4. Apr 30, 2019
    This game is so boring, it offers no challenge and you will be bored before you get to the end, trying to find certain animals that you own can be extremely hard to impossible sometimes. Combat is probably the worst I have ever seen in this type of game, just click on the alarm and that's it. If you want a base builder/survivor game with a challenge then go buy Rimworld

1. Apr 5, 2019
    Hunt mammoths, cultivate the land and bake bread in an educational and fun gaming experience about the dawn of human history. Just be prepared for some rough edges.
  2. Mar 18, 2019
    Dawn of Man is a good city builder, which is limited by its own concept.
  3. Mar 15, 2019
    Although it’s not revolutionary, Dawn of Man is a pretty solid management and strategy game. If you like the genre and the setting, you won’t find many shortcomings here.