0.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 1671 Ratings

1. Oct 21, 2013
    I really liked the idea for this game but it wasn't implemented well and the game was released in an unfinished state. Moreover, the company behind did some very dishonest moves and tried to censorship justified criticism of this game. I strongly encourage you to not support this game.
  2. Feb 3, 2020
    Better than the crap some AAA developers make. This game made me realize how harsh one's life would be if we were to be in Garry's shoes. *sigh*
  3. Feb 3, 2020
    Ok, it’s not the best game in the world but it’s still better than Refunded
  4. Feb 3, 2020
    Better than Warcraft III: Reforged. This game hasn't taken a dump on people's nostalgia and lived up to the hype
  5. Feb 3, 2020
    Great game....compared to warcraft 3 reforged...at least because they didnt false advertise and bair and switch us.
  6. Jan 19, 2016
    This game is everything I wish I could be. The gameplay is sooooo captivating. And the characters, unforgettable! Anyone who doesn't love Garry, is just jealous of him. So there are a few bugs. MEH, the bugs just makes the gameplay more unique and entertaining. All in all a fantastic game. 10/10
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic Review

1. PC PowerPlay
    Nov 25, 2013
    No element of Day One appears stable, polished or functional. Avoid the big green "Add to Cart" button lest you suffer an incident of your own. [December 2013, p.82]