tbd

No user score yet- Be the first to review!

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Deathtrap Dungeon: The Interactive Video Adventure.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

It’s perfect for anybody wanting to play a game with a partner who isn’t normally interested, because it’s fairly hands-off. There are enough choices to make it worth a few playthroughs, and it’s an especially unique way to spend a night indoors with a loved one. It’s one of those games that can help bring new people into the fold.
  2. May 13, 2020
    This is pure Deathtrap Dungeon which will appeal to some and alienate others. Eddie Marsan's narration is a notable highlight of this faithful adaptation.
  3. Feb 20, 2020
    Overall Deathtrap Dungeon was a great throwback to the choose your own adventure books and I enjoyed my time with it and listening to Eddie Marsan. At $10 USD on Steam, it’s a steal and a fun trip that can be a great introduction to these types of books and a look at a light Dungeon & Dragons feel to it. The dice rolls can feel overly monotonous towards the end of the story and having them simply get thrown out without any interaction from me detracted from my overall enjoyment.