8.1

1. tec
    Jun 19, 2020
    A very faithful and modernized entry in the tactical genre. It gives the player different tools to master over 13 levels. Challenges and bonus missions give plenty of replay vaule, it´s beginner friendly and for seasoned veterans due 4 different difficulty modes.
  2. Jun 21, 2020
    Interesting and entertaining, bonus missions can keep you coming back for a long time.
  3. Jun 19, 2020
    Great game, very atmospheric, love of detail, fun game mechanics, some funny dialogues, lovable characters and great replay value, if you appreciate challenges. Gotta say tho, that the price is a bit steep considering the length, so one point off for that. Still a very, very good and captivating game - I wish there was more like that.
  4. Jun 19, 2020
    I've played the classic, not the second one.Great game. Good graphics for this genre, nice music, excellent voice acting.
  5. Jun 19, 2020
    In my opinion this game is the best part of all series. For me this is the best game of this year (untill cyberpunk 2077).
  6. Jun 20, 2020
    Gameplay 9.8/10.0
    Graphic 8.5/10.0
    Story/Quest 8.8/10.0
    This game Very Good Sequel.In game more cool mechanics.
  7. Jun 21, 2020
    The game is a fantastic gift to all real time strategy enthusiasts.

Desperados 3 is primarily the successor to Shadow Tactics. It inspires with tricky puzzles and well thought-out level design. I like the characters, even though this was slightly stronger in Shadow Tactics.
    It's especially impressive that the gameplay is so ingeniously designed. The replay factor is high.
  8. Jun 17, 2020
    This game is pure awesomeness, it have all the good things that made the first Desperados great
    well made missions, great gameplay, and i love the replay sequence after end of the mission. highly recommend this game for anyone who loved the first one
  9. Jun 17, 2020
    Bel gioco. La grafica ci sta e in generale mi è piaciuto. Lo consiglio a tutti
  10. Jun 16, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Wowwww amazing game !! I perform to all of the gamer as play desperados 3.
    Thank you Mimimi company for beautiful game
  11. Jun 16, 2020
    Great game. Good graphics for this genre, nice music, excellent voice acting. It's nice that the developers did not disappoint the expectations of fans, I recommend it to everyone.
  12. Jun 19, 2020
    I liked it. Unlike a lot of people I understand what they were doing with the story. Most reviews are people who haven't even played it. People are just review bombing it. That's just how people are now days. There's a lot of miserable people out there. miserable
  13. Jun 18, 2020
  14. Jun 17, 2020
    At first i want to say that i didn't played Desperados 1 and 2, so i might miss some things.
    But i played Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, and i think it is a solid 7.5/10.

The gameplay is similar to Shadow Tacitcs, some might even say to much , but i'd say it changes a lot of characthers , making them more fun to play, since they are now easier to control, less cluncky than previous game which is a big plus and made me fall in love with the game.

The graphics are good. They are well optimized, i never experienced any fps drops, even on my old pc, and they look really stylish, again , similar to Shadow Tactics.

The story is , a tool. A tool for devs to put you in an unexpected or interesting situation. I don't really wanna spoil, let's just say that it is similar in structure to (again!) Shadow Tactics.

So after reading all that, you might ask, why would I choose Desperados III, looks like it's really similar to Shadow Tactics, why choose this over another. Well, you see, Desperados III is just a big improvent over Shadow Tacitcs. If you like it , you will love Desperados.

Though , it costs really much, so you might wanna wait for sale.
  15. Jun 20, 2020
    This text does not contain spoilers
    The game is very attractive at the beginning.
    Extremely challenging with a compelling story.
    But over time, the gameplay of this title becomes so repetitive that you don't enjoy it at the end of the game.
    Overall: The experience of this title can be very enjoyable, but never overdo it, because duplication of gameplay is one of the consequences.
  16. Jun 16, 2020
    By far the best game i played this year so far, stealth + rpg,make you feels amazing when finishes a mission. The settings are Beautiful, also great level design
  17. Jun 16, 2020
    The last time I experienced Western epics with running times like these they were written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. 10/10
  18. Jun 16, 2020
    A western setting done right. A massive improvement over shadow tactics. I wish they had more classic licenses like commandos that deserve the treatment desperados was given. A must play and a perfect spin on this classic game format of the old days.
  19. Jun 16, 2020
    This game gives you some special feelings: even when you fail, you still feel like making a progress. It is so well-developed, slow tempo, lovely environment, so you don't rush, but enjoy. I recommend play it on Hard from the very beginning, because it makes game a bit longer, more challenging and more fun. Great job, MiMiMi, looking forward to your next game in RTT.
  20. Jun 19, 2020
    Old-school classic in modern skin. hardcore, but lovely. All elements are perfect, thanks.
    Look, Sony, this what games must be feels like.
  21. Jun 19, 2020
    Love the game, brings me back good times in desperados 1. One bad think is that the game don't have my native language, Portuguese. But overall it's a great game!
  22. Jun 22, 2020
    Thats all i want from a game:a good story,lovable caracteres,and lota of Fun,Neil Druckman could learn a lot from the guys who creste this game
  23. Jun 19, 2020
    Lo mismo de simpres lleno de bug... La. Misma historia del 1... Mal..3 años de retrazo
  24. Jun 20, 2020
    Просто издевательство на адкаватностью, перед толирасстией. А так же всем ценнителем первой части.
  25. Jun 19, 2020
    I think this is a very good game for those who like this genre, setting, and who are in the know about this series.
  26. Jun 17, 2020
    It's not wow. It's wow wow. At the end of the mission level, it shows you the paths that you took to complete the mission from a strategic point of view by connecting dots. Well, if you do not know what I mean, you need to play this game. This is on a different level. I never expected that and never experienced such a thing at a game. Only this much proves, to what depth the developersIt's not wow. It's wow wow. At the end of the mission level, it shows you the paths that you took to complete the mission from a strategic point of view by connecting dots. Well, if you do not know what I mean, you need to play this game. This is on a different level. I never expected that and never experienced such a thing at a game. Only this much proves, to what depth the developers dived into in developing this MASTERPIECE.

This is the second game that I pre-ordered in my entire lifetime, thanks to my gut instinct.
  27. Jun 21, 2020
    Huge awesome maps and you really have a lot stealthy game play ahead. This game is highly recommended.
  28. Jun 21, 2020
  29. Jun 18, 2020
    I've played the classic, not the second one.
    I can say that is a very nice game. Strategy has been widely explored. Everything really works.
    In my opinion, the only thing what is missing here is about aesthetics. Characters don't open mouth to speak; they don't even have face during cut-scenes. Story on the game is shallow and simples. BUT I'm not a fan of games with good stories as I
    I've played the classic, not the second one.
    Story on the game is shallow and simples.
    BUT I'm not a fan of games with good stories as I already have read Shakespeare and Dostoevsky.
    THE GAME IS AWESOME. Have fun!
  30. Jun 20, 2020
    Не плохая игра,в своем жанре, похожа на другие игры серии,и другие игры компании,но в сетинге вестерна
  31. Jun 20, 2020
    Good game but not for all. Because it is not my taste that does not I wont recommend for others to play
  32. Jun 20, 2020
    Ez dot joku hau jolastu,baina ez didate beste joku bat puntuatzen ta honekin egin dezakedan jakin nahi dot.
  33. Jun 19, 2020
    I don't like a game of going from point A to point B again And the controls feel a little rough and don't respond as they should without a doubt another way to throw money
  34. Jun 22, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. If you like Commandos, Shadow Tactics and the other Desperados of 20 years ago you can blindly buy this one. :) Expand
  35. Jun 20, 2020
    Achei o jogo tático ao extremo. A jogabilidade poderia ter nuances arcade em algumas situações, mas nada que desagrade tanto aos fãs. Poderia ter mais "Desperados" no game ao invés de seguir 100% um game tático.
  36. Jun 20, 2020
    من اجمل العاب التاكتيك
  37. Jun 22, 2020
    very disappointed with this game. the classic was way better and you shouldn't bother with this one
  38. Jun 23, 2020
    Nice game. Thanks for this gold nuget in this time, time A Very Angry Lesbians , Gays and other peace of sh1ts .
  39. Jun 23, 2020
    Разбудите когда цену скинут до 10 рублей ....................................
  40. Jun 25, 2020
    Desperados III
    Guarded Fun
    Desperados 3 is a story driven real time tactical stealth game set in the wild west where you play as a variety of characters all with their own unique abilities to help you obtain a goal whether that’s gaining dynamite or killing targets… Desperados III in a way is a top down assassins creed meets hitman, youre set in one large open map per level, each map
    Desperados III
    Guarded Fun
    Desperados III in a way is a top down assassins creed meets hitman, youre set in one large open map per level, each map taking anywhere from 45 minutes to two hours to complete depending on your trial and error… so there is potential for easily 20 hours of gameplay here, especially if you set out to complete each mission challenges.
    At the beginning of each level youre given the goal and then the game lets you lose, figure it out… you have your characters, you have their abilities, use their abilities to accomplish the goal…
    At first desperados 3 feels overwhelming, constant tutorials, new mechanics to learn, but once I got the hang of it, I really started to enjoy this game.. im a huge fan of assassins creed so I love to dabble in stealth games from time to time.. distracting guards and setting up kills, hiding in bushes and executing ambushes.. quicksaving anytimei felt I made hefty progress or just incase I mess up a set up… and theres a new mechanic called showdown where you can pause the game and indivually input camands to your characters and with the press of a button execute the plan..
    Desperados 3 has everything going for it to be one of the best and most fun stealth games ever.. the variety of characters, all having great personalities, great level design and world building.. interactive items in the world like hitman that you wait for just the right moment to pull off… BUT
    Desperados 3 desperately tries to challenge you in an annoying way rather than an enjoyable way.. this is another instance of hard for the sake of being.. this is annoying hard not challenging hard
    My biggest gripe with desperados 3 is that it gives you so much to have fun with but it doesn’t want you having fun at all… it advertises itself as go in quiet or loud, good luck… the moment youre spotted youre swarmed like a piece of cake on an ant hill, being spotted is a sure death sentence on any difficulty…
    which is fine I respect force stealth.. if its fair.. the stealth in desperados 3 however is not fair.. its unrealistic and annoying.. every guard has 2 eyes on them and those 2 eyes have another 4 eyes on them and those 4 eyes have 6 eyes on them, its constant cones on all directions, making a game about picking bodies off one by one - about getting lucky, getting in a ranged kill and running and hiding until the heat is off.. its ridiculously unfair how many enemies are thrown at you on these maps, and to make it worse when guards are alarmed it isn’t enough for enemies from the map to come check things out, the game spawn even more onto the map for that area, I didn’t feel as though I was completing levels with skill, I felt I was getting through with luck… how is there a sniper watching a sniper… this is there simply because the player sees an opportunity to sneak to a sniper and use an environmental kill.. but you have a sniper watching the sniper just incase that sniper gets taken out? Hes just there to be annoying, no reason other than that.. and this is how the game feels from start to finish.. sneaking up behind someone to take them out, only for someone at a different angle to be warking towards you while the other 2 characters guarding that angle is leaving… again urning this into a game of luck rather than a bunch of dumb stealth fun…
    Desperados 3 has potential… it has so much good going for it.. but the insistence on challenging the player rather than creating an enjoyable puzzle to solve squanders that potential.
    I give Desperados 3
    a 7/10
  41. Jun 23, 2020
    Dkxidjjxjccjdsjj j. J JB. H hhhh he h h h h he. H h GG. H h h h h h h h h h h h h h for f j I
  42. Jun 20, 2020
    Absolutely hardcore tactical game! I'll definitely start to save/load every 5 minutest, but it's so fun
  43. Jun 22, 2020
    De los mejores juegos que jugue en este último tiempo, y juego casi todos los titulos que aparecen...
    Divertido, dinámico, un 10 la verdad, excelente.
    Divertido, dinámico, un 10 la verdad, excelente.
    Tenemos varios personajes con diferentes características que para pasar los niveles necesitamos combinarlas, ninguno "tapa" las habilidades del otro. Es el comandos del siglo XXI pero mucho mejor y mas complejo. COMPRA RECOMENDADA SIN LUGAR A DUDAS!!!
  44. Jun 21, 2020
    Jogo legal mesmo gostei da história bem interessante e jogabilidade bem fluida
  45. Jun 23, 2020
    Been playing the game for a while and I love it. Its very authentic and plays very well the story is pretty good the characters are really interesting. This is good.
  46. Jun 27, 2020
    The best example of a Real Time Tactics game I have played since the original Commandos franchise which began in the late 90's. The developer Mimimi games have created a RTT gem. Their first RTT game was Shadow Tactics which was a great homage to Commandos series though a little rough around the edges but they have taken Shadows Tactics DNA and refined it to create Desperados 3. The gameThe best example of a Real Time Tactics game I have played since the original Commandos franchise which began in the late 90's. The developer Mimimi games have created a RTT gem. Their first RTT game was Shadow Tactics which was a great homage to Commandos series though a little rough around the edges but they have taken Shadows Tactics DNA and refined it to create Desperados 3. The game play is so addictive it's a game you don't want to put down. It's challenging especially on the hardest difficult "Desperado" but the sense of achievement when you crack a difficult mission or scenario is fantastic. I can only compare it to the feeling you get when you defeat a tough boss in Dark Souls, you feel so good about yourself like you're a genius. The game controls are very intuitive and the levels are super detailed, really high end visuals for a RTT. it's a very accessible game easy to learn but a brilliant challenge to master. The game is well worth it's triple A price tag due to having 50 hours plus of content especially on Desperado difficulty which I played it on and for it's high quality production. The game works perfectly I haven't experienced any bugs on PC and the game is extremely well optimised, my I9-9900K/RTX 2080TI machine can run the game at a rock solid 120 FPS at 4K resolution. I am now tackling the bonus challenges which are still keeping me in game even after spending 55 hours on the campaign missions. The story is good if nothing exciting but works for the narrative. There are only 4 different enemy types including guard dogs, I would have liked to see more variety. The voice acting is excellent with some funny one liners from enemies. The sound effects are high quality and the music is catchy I would usually turn it off to concentrate in Commandos for example but this soundtrack is worth listening to. Shadow Tactics came close to taking the Commandos crown as the king of RTT's but with all due respect to the 90's classic, Desperados 3 is the new king. Expand
  47. Jun 22, 2020
    Игра получилось на редкость хороша, погрузился с удовольствием хоть и раньше в подобный жанр не играл, графика достойная, Русскоязычная озвучка отличная. Огорчает лишь цена, за такое проект просить 2500 это перебор.
  48. Jun 21, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Jogo excelente. Jogabilidade fluida e história leve e divertida. Vale a pena conferir. Expand
  49. Jul 5, 2020
    Thus, THQ Nordic and the developers of Mimimi Productions created "Desperados III", an intense and playfully excellent game for the console and the PC. The story is always convincing and thanks to the pleasant introduction, fans and newcomers alike can get into the plot of the franchise. After a few minutes, the controls go straight into your blood and thanks to the numerous tutorials, theThus, THQ Nordic and the developers of Mimimi Productions created "Desperados III", an intense and playfully excellent game for the console and the PC. The story is always convincing and thanks to the pleasant introduction, fans and newcomers alike can get into the plot of the franchise. After a few minutes, the controls go straight into your blood and thanks to the numerous tutorials, the game is always easy to understand. The levels are challenging and the opponents clever and always make your life difficult. With the graphics and the sound you get an excellent picture. Who would like to know how the story of John Cooper continues, should definitely buy "Desperados III". If you want to experience an intensive real-time strategy, you can't get around this title at the moment.

(https://www.playmoregames.de/post/desperados-iii-im-test)
  50. Jun 23, 2020
    Хорошая игра, простая но интересная, главные герои проработанный отлично, даже с юмором.
  51. Jun 20, 2020
    lmao pretty good lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
  52. Jun 21, 2020
    Good game in the Commandos genre. Can be a little tedious working through such long and complicated scenarios, and a bit difficult to control at times, but the levels are pretty, and open, and the challenges are fair. Pick it up if you like cowboys or Commandos (or the more recent Shadow Tactics). Much better than The Last of Us 2!
  53. Jun 19, 2020
    Nice gameplay and flexible storyline. Dialog is fun and often funny. I'm more of a casual player so I liked the lower difficulty. Voice acting is great and loved the music. Overall definitely worth a play.
  54. Jun 21, 2020
    Decent strategy game even though it won't be for everyone. Could use better controls though.
  55. Jun 19, 2020
    Muito bom, infelizmente só não dou 10 por que não tem em português,
    jogabilidade divertida e muitas possibilidades de terminar o mesmo objetivo
  56. Jun 19, 2020
    The game its amazing have a lot of invetigation modes and we have a lo of that
  57. Jun 22, 2020
    Это замечательная игра, во главе которой стоит геймплей. Cюжет, как и в шадоу тактиксе, больше для галочки. Это прекрасный наследник второго коммандоса, где адаптировали механику под современные реалии.
  58. Jun 21, 2020
    If you've liked Shadow Tactics then you'll most likely enjoy this as well. You'll see a fair bit of of the abilities from the old game being reused with a nice new mix allowing for more interesting gameplay. The challenges add variety and replay value, but even if you don't plan on doing them even the mere main story takes a considerable amount of time to do. The characters are likable andIf you've liked Shadow Tactics then you'll most likely enjoy this as well. You'll see a fair bit of of the abilities from the old game being reused with a nice new mix allowing for more interesting gameplay. The challenges add variety and replay value, but even if you don't plan on doing them even the mere main story takes a considerable amount of time to do. The characters are likable and the dialogue often humorous. I've not played the prior Desperado titles so I can't comment on how it did in relation to that, but the game pulls off the western theme allowing for you to be the gunslinger you always wanted to be. Also, the Mimimi logo is no longer crying that breaks your eardrums with headphones, but a nice western theme, a massive improvement :D Expand
  59. Jun 22, 2020
    This is a great strategy game, I was never a big fan of isometric view but this is amazing.
  60. Jun 21, 2020
    Gutes game mit großartiger Story. Saubere Grafik die mich Immer wieder überrascht. Die Charaktere sind sehr überzeugend gestaltet und deren Charakter kommt glaubhaft an. Einzig die Steuerung ist mmn gewöhnungsbedürftig aber dafür schlechter zu bewerten ist Jammern auf hohem Niveau
  61. Jun 21, 2020
    U is a cowboy oh shot uffs. Kill but sneaker at em and mak it not see it or fail.
  62. Jun 21, 2020
    While I haven't played the franchise before, I think this game is a great entry for people who enjoy tactical games, even if it requires a lot of save scumming. The 5 characters of the game compliment each other perfectly, and the enemies, while not that varied, rely on you using your brain to progress through this challenging experience. The campaign, while kind of bland storywise, letsWhile I haven't played the franchise before, I think this game is a great entry for people who enjoy tactical games, even if it requires a lot of save scumming. The 5 characters of the game compliment each other perfectly, and the enemies, while not that varied, rely on you using your brain to progress through this challenging experience. The campaign, while kind of bland storywise, lets the challenge of it's levels pull you through. Expand
  63. Jun 23, 2020
    Good, interesting, classic game. Game with gaimplay, not with "pretentious message".
  64. Jun 22, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Muy buen juego, la verdad muchos dicen que Joel no debió morir por ser el protagonista del primer juego y todo eso, lo que no saben es que el juego es digamos "realista", y bueno como sería en la realidad uno por muy experto que sea no está fuera de la posibilidad de morir, para mí fue algo muy inesperado (de forma buena) y no solo la muerte Joel sino también fueron inesperadas cosas en el juego, la muerte de Joel hizo que de verdad sintiera esa necesidad de venganza y fue una motivación para llegar a Seattle con eso en mente. Expand
  65. Jun 22, 2020
  66. Jun 22, 2020
    IT es good but I needed more action and more misiones, good stuff you know.
  67. Jun 22, 2020
    Game is alright..........................................................................................
  68. Jun 22, 2020
    not bad . not bad. not bad not bad not bad not bad not bad not bad not bad not bad
  69. Jun 22, 2020
    Интересная игра мне понравилась много геиплея много новых персонажей умений
  70. Jun 23, 2020
    Топовая игра в отличном сеттинге. обожаю старый коммандос
  71. Jun 24, 2020
    Didn't play this game, I'm sure it's good, judging from user reviews. Just wanted to see if the review feature was working, as I'm not allowed to leave a review on The Last of Us 2.
  72. Jun 23, 2020
    I was waiting for this game to come out after having experienced Shadow Tactics.

It has all the same mechanics of Shadow Tactics, and more. The Showdown mechanic is very interesting, and a welcome addition to the game. I enjoyed the difficulty spike with more groups of enemies rather than single individuals to pick off. Also thought the addition of "guard houses" along with information regarding how many enemies are inside was a nice touch. Though I personally would have liked it if the stronger characters had the choice to drag bodies at the cost of speed rather than only high-profile over-the-shoulder. (8/10)

The plot of the game could be better told. I'm disappointed with how it simply cuts off at the end and doesn't tie off the few loose ends. Shadow Tactics had an "epilogue scroll," detailing events afterward, but this game does not. The character archetypes are well written, and the story makes logical sense. (6/10)

The character designs are quite distinct and easy to tell apart. The detail on the models is very nice. No facial movement when talking though. Each map is very impressively well done, though maybe there could be some cosmetic variations on the assets so not every bush looks the exact same. (8/10)

Base score: (7.7/10)

Additional factors:
    Some characters are clearly more useful than others.

Realism takes a few hits, like revolvers being unable to fire for several seconds after a shot, or having their own individual ammunition pools. And then we get to the voodoo abilities. People who want this game to have little of the fantasy element will be disappointed.

Certain visual assets that block movement don't block enemy vision like they should.

Final score: (8/10), rounded up from 7.7/10

My rubric:
    0/10: Unfinished. I never give credit for unfinished work.
    1/10: Alpha. Severely Broken. There was an attempt, but that's all that can be said.
    2/10: Beta. Major improvements needed, but at least the game is beyond the conceptual stage.
    3/10: Broken. Some work is required to optimize and fix the technical issues.
    4/10: Unimpressive. Falls below expectations, but otherwise a functional game.
    5/10: Average. On par with other games of its bracket. No more. No less.
    6/10: Novel. There are a few aspects that are different from others of its kind.
    7/10: Exceptional. Significantly better than the average game.
    8/10: Stand-out. Truly innovative mechanics/story, very high quality.
    9/10: Masterpiece. Very few flaws. Minimal improvements can be made to this game.
    10/10: Perfection. Actually, literally perfect. Zero flaws. Also impossible.
  73. Jun 23, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Exellent game, i started game only to try wheen i look on watch ha good morning, funny and good western story, my review is 9 from 1 to 10 Expand
  74. Jun 23, 2020
    This game is really good. If you really liked anmd played to original one, just go and play this one. For me it feels as good as the old one but much more smoother... with actions done easier.
  75. Jun 27, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. If you liked Shadow tactics, you will like Desperados 3. The game certainly feels different that the two previous Desperados games, as it is basically Shadow Tactics in a Wild West setting. But that is actually good. The story is not exquisite, but it is more than adequate to support the gameplay.
    There are accusations that the game is "too easy". These comments possibly came from people who played the game on easy or normal difficulty. Having played the game on Hard and Desperado, I can assure you that it offers a more than interesting degree of challenge.
    Three things bother me:
    1. I would like more levels, at least 20. The game is engaging, but it feels a bit short.
    2. What the hell is wrong with all these female enemy characters. I understand that SOME women were outlaws in the Old West, but here they overdid it. Female "Gunwomen" and "Ponchos" are everywhere. I understand how that has a gameplay function of course, in order to counter Katie's ability, but it ruins the ambience a little bit.
    3. While Isabelle's (the Voodoo Priestess) is really fun to play as, I feel like she belongs in another setting. This is supposed to be a "realistic" Wild West setting. I feel that characters like Isabelle belong more in a "Hard West" setting (an x-com type strategy game set in an Old West were demons and black magic is real), that on Desperados 3.
    Overall, solid game. Buy it, try it, love it.
  76. Jun 29, 2020
    Outstanding! Mimimi managed to improve upon all aspects of Shadow Tactics: Blades of The Shogun, and also differentiate the style of and characters from it.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 50 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 3, 2020
    Desperados III is more than a worthy successor to the name - it's undoubtedly the best game in the series. It marks the return to form that fans have wanted for so long, as well as a great entry point for new blood. Some might be tempted to say that it's too derivative of Shadow Tactics, but one only needs to play it to experience the differences. For anyone with an interest in real-time tactics (or anyone who wants to see what it's about), Desperados III is the game that keeps on giving.
  2. Jun 29, 2020
    Desperados III marks a triumphant comeback for the classic real-time tactics franchise. Helping Cooper and his gang of misfits distract, assassinate and sneak their way past countless enemies is highly satisfying, as you slowly learn to unleash their skills with perfect timing and precision.
  3. Jun 29, 2020
    With some interesting backstories for each of the characters, some cool abilities - particularly with Isabelle, and some lovely settings, Desperados III is an enjoyable, albeit slow, puzzle-solving experience. But it is that same methodical experience that won’t suit all gamers, especially those who want some quick-fire action.