- Publisher: Joymax
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2011
- Summary: Digimon Masters Online (DMO) is the latest MMO featuring theever-popular Digimon franchise. This long awaited game will feature a deeper RPG experience, enhanced graphics and adrenaline pumping real time combat. Both new and long-time Digimon fans can now immerse themselves in this new epicDigimon Masters Online (DMO) is the latest MMO featuring theever-popular Digimon franchise. This long awaited game will feature a deeper RPG experience, enhanced graphics and adrenaline pumping real time combat. Both new and long-time Digimon fans can now immerse themselves in this new epic adventure as the game will now be available across the world in English for the first time.… Expand
- Developer: WeMade Entertainment
- Genre(s): Role-Playing, Massively Multiplayer Online, Massively Multiplayer, Fantasy
- # of players: Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Digimon Masters Online - Official Trailer
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 1 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Sep 21, 2012No matter how elaborate a review is, there is one thing that numbers can never really convey and that is whether a game is fun. The simple fact is that Digimon Masters Online is a fun game. It's not perfect and it has a few obvious flaws, but the game is entertaining. For a child making their first foray into the digital world or for a long-time fan returning to the memories of youth there is nothing quite like watching your Digimon evolve for the first time.
Positive: 7 out of 13
Mixed: 0 out of 13
Negative: 6 out of 13
Jan 24, 2018This HD remake brings all the beauty and fun of the original to several new platforms, and while there are a few issues (such as the cameraThis HD remake brings all the beauty and fun of the original to several new platforms, and while there are a few issues (such as the camera and the annoying voices), the strength of the overall package makes it easier to ignore them in favor of all the things the game does right. Whether you're a fan of the original Digimon version or someone who has never played the game before, This HD remake brings all the beauty and fun of the original to several new platforms, and while there are a few issues (such as the camera and the annoying voices), the strength of the overall package makes it easier to ignore them in favor of all the things the game does right. Whether you're a fan of the original Digimon version or someone who has never played the game before, Digimon Masters Online is absolutely worth adding to your library. is absolutely worth adding to your library.… Expand
Jan 24, 2018lo e comprado por las notas tan altas que tenia y es una m... nada aconsejable, con graficos de hace 20 años, controles toscos, pesimalo e comprado por las notas tan altas que tenia y es una m... nada aconsejable, con graficos de hace 20 años, controles toscos, pesima jugabilidad... no eches vuestro dinero a nintendo, digo, a la basura… Expand
Jan 24, 2018Anyone who gives the masterpiece below a 7 or an 8 is either just here to hate on the astounding digimon franchise, doesn't know a DAMN goodAnyone who gives the masterpiece below a 7 or an 8 is either just here to hate on the astounding digimon franchise, doesn't know a DAMN good game or is insane. The dungeons are interesting and unique, the characters are interesting and have personality, the story is highly engaging, the combat is varied, fluid, and fun, the items are amazing, there are a plethora of interesting side quests and collectibles, and considering the fact that this game was made in 1998 the graphics are amazing. The only real downside is that the game is somewhat linear and you can't continue on after beating the final boss, but that doesn't detract from the huge amount of fun I had playing this game. This has to be one of if not the best games ever made just as the others have said.… Expand
Aug 1, 2022a really fun game that has lots of opportunity areas! but it's totally enjoyable
May 17, 2013I liked this game for about 1 hour. It seems fun at the beginning going out there with your rookie and getting that first evolution and theI liked this game for about 1 hour. It seems fun at the beginning going out there with your rookie and getting that first evolution and the system seems fun. The problem is the same problem that most MMOs have these days. If you don't use the cash shop, you're literally not even doing anything.
In order to get a digimon you have to get an egg, which is a random drop from similar digimon and takes hours to get. On top of that, to hatch the egg you need to input data. Data also take hours upon hours upon hours to farm. That would all be great if the data input had a valid chance to actually hatch the egg; it doesn't. 3/4 of the time, the egg input fails, and if you fail 3 times the egg is destroyed.
To fix this problem, you have to pay real money to make your egg unable to be destroyed. It's next to impossible to get a new digimon without paying real money.
This game is like playing Pokemon without pokeballs, and a less strategic battle system.
Just awful.… Expand
Jun 23, 2019**** game.
Graphics are nothing to write home about these days, gameplay feels ridiculously bloated with many attempts to innovate being**** game.
Graphics are nothing to write home about these days, gameplay feels ridiculously bloated with many attempts to innovate being left in the dark and eventually being neglected.
English dialogue is nonexistent, idem dito in the advertisements. Shamefully put in the game and youtube channel without any ideas of repercussion whatsoever.
The cash shop, also known as gacha-scam shop, offers you very overpriced items you NEED to advance in the game and to be succesful in raids. Including boxes with a random chance to get amazingly rare items (Omegamon X Beta, X antibody factor Dukemon X), mind you, the chances for getting said items are 1/100. (Stated by gameking themselves, but NOT included in the cash shop's notice. (downright false advertising, anyone?)
The fact such a game induces nostalgia does NOT make it a good game in its own right. The fact the host company uses it to scam people who don't know any better out of their money makes it even worse.
Fun fact: If they have to refund money due to their faulty security coding, you'll get banned for it due to it being your responsibility in their eyes. Fun, right?
As such, I am eagerly awaiting this game to be rebooted/taken down out of its suffering and for the company to stop existing.
A desperate money grab is all I can call this game.… Expand
Sep 15, 2019So I made an account just to rate this game a 0 As of Date 15-9-2019. And here is why:
1. If you pay for certain items chances are your gonnaSo I made an account just to rate this game a 0 As of Date 15-9-2019. And here is why:
1. If you pay for certain items chances are your gonna wind up getting really bad stuff for example there are 3/5 4/5 and 5/5 digimons as of today if you want a good digimon you need it 5/5.
2. They released X-antibody system yeah pretty cool right? This is also a **** gamble it's not even that you gamble for one line of evolution you gamble between multiple digimons with off course chances on getting a good digimon being lower then the ones that are **** You pay around 3/4 bucks to get one of these evolution items. and you need a full line of like 5 items to use a Burst mode. And for jogress you need around 10 items to make it + the digimons themselves (which are 2 digimons). And here comes the fun part stuff like the jogress digimon lines or anything SSS+ is so hard to get around 0.2% of getting omnimon X while this item to take a lotery ticket gamble is a whopping 10 dollars.
3. As i stated in point 2 stuff is really hard to get good stuff is as hard to get as winning 1000 dollars while playing the lottery or perhaps even harder.
4. You really can't go around paying for this game everything costs money you start of with barely any room to hatch new digimons, barely any room in your inventory and warehouse, sure there are events where you can get these things but the game really just takes more then it gives.
5. They say they have 24 hour customer service but i Once got hacked and i can tell you that they message you only once a day. Luckily my account didnt get robbed so much because someone decided to just use my account for themselves but if you get robbed they won't give you back your belongings.
6. And this is also kind of a bummer if you get robbed they released a seal system where you farm 3000 seals of many seals to get dungeon ready (you would need around 30.000 Too 90,000 seals). If you would have the luck to get hacked and you have a lot of seals then they can steal them from you. You won't get them back cause the developers are as good at their work as toddlers.
You can every now and then buy a package of 250 openers and 2000 seal tickets but you would still need to either farm so much that you start to hate the game or buy all of them for around 500-1000 dollars.
7. And i guess this is kind of a thing as where if you would want to become dungeon ready for the better dungeons you would just need to grind no life for 1 or 2 years with a chance that stuff gets harder even, or you would just have to pay at least 1000 dollars.
8. Because of how horrible gameking is at the moment (the current company owning digimon masters online global edition) Servers are just running empty meaning: barely people to level with. and if there are people to level with its kind of a sniping match between you and other people to get the kills. That is whenever the people are leveling.
Long story short if you really want to play a digimon game and want to have fun and get good or something just get a playstation 4 and get one of those digimon games cause it's cheaper and its not as grindy as this game.… Expand
- (1 view)