6.5

1. May 9, 2022
    My truthful honorable incorruptible conclusive rating of this considered game: 5.
  2. May 1, 2022
    Dota 2 features the characters and factions from the original Defense of the Ancients title with new features.
  3. Apr 26, 2022
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  4. Apr 24, 2022
    Графика 3/10
    Сюжета нет
    Музыка 2/10
    Геймплей 5/10
    Минус балл за наихудшее коммьюнити за всю историю видеоигр. А вообще это просто игра в которой надо жить чтобы хоть чуть чуть научиться в неё играть
    Итог: 2/10
  5. Apr 22, 2022
    ヽ(ー_ー )ノヽ(ー_ー )ノヽ(ー_ー )ノヽ(ー_ー )ノヽ(ー_ー )ノヽ(ー_ー )ノヽ(ー_ー )ノヽ(ー_ー )ノヽ(ー_ー )ノヽ(ー_ー )ノ
  6. Apr 19, 2022
    Dota 2 is one of the worst games in MOBA history, it went from the most fundamental game into unconditional absolute chaos.
    Somehow, Dota 2 do not care about its player base and teaches them where to lane or what a "carry" is and making the game time-consuming and stressful to play because you couldn't dodge, abandon without getting punished, avoid a match or have unlimited avoid reports, and a way to stop other players from being too dense or untrusted.

Once a great game, ruined by a terrible company that leaches on other companies to thrive.
  7. Apr 10, 2022
    Martin A. - All hero's are ready to play right out of the box.

This game is a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) with over 123 characters, there's bond to be at least a handful that are right for you! Each hero also has alternate designs that can mix and match. It's amazing that not 1 game is ever the same. What I hated, the players expect you to know all the buzz words and
    Martin A. - All hero's are ready to play right out of the box.

What I hated, the players expect you to know all the buzz words and gameplay. This can't be avoided because not knowing can be game ending. I highly recommend looking up videos about how to play your hero because if you miss click or don't get to fire off, there is no redo or pause button because the entire game is live with ten people. Meaning that if the restroom is needed, 9 people will be waiting for a return and they aren't patient because anyone can resume the game after 30 seconds.

There is no campaign here, so, all that is needed to know is how to play. Once you know your hero, the next step is to learn all the items that can extend your abilities. With over 208 items. It will never get boring.

What I love. The cosmetics have a market and the prices can go to the moon and back. A player can spend on cosmetics, return in 3 years and get their return and then some. Do you want invisibility? Well there's an item for that. Do you want regeneration? There a item for that. Do you want to shock your enemy with a dragon stick? Well it's on sale!

No friends? No problem. There is a match finder and it takes about 3 minutes on average to find a game. Gamer be ware because each game is on minimum 35 minutes and I'm not joking. The glory of winning in team is nothing short of incredible.

Tournaments for this game are in the millions every year. It's amazing that they are able to book arenas for just one game. 9/10
  8. Mar 6, 2022
    This game is quite solid, albeit a bit too involved and needlessly complex for my taste
  9. Feb 28, 2022
    Started like DOTA in 2012. Every year closer and closer to LOL, and after all, even HON. Especially, some changes were copied from HON to DOTA2 and reversed.
    After years, it is turned into a colorful Chinese circus. Not so far from LOL. All is schematized, predictable and gameplay is alot about farming. Fighting is more similar to LOL. More burst, heroes with more active spells (Drow Ranger, Bloodseeker, Dazzle, Crobelus etc.), in general, more quicker gameplay like "competitive" scene need and wanted, especially China "competitive" scene.
    The community around the game is snobbish, and arrogant, convinced of their perfection because they play DOTA2. Because it is DOTA - hard and elite. DOTA2 is far easier than DOTA. DOTA+ is a pay-to-play program. Which gives those paying "clients" what they deserve. Backslapping games full of "owning" those players, which aren't so good. To boost their ego. There is no reason to waste time with this "****" of #GabeNewellMore.
    Even if STEAM users are being pushed and having this garbage at their accounts infinitely.
    Yes, Valve puts DOTA2 into every account of every user of Steam, to make for itself a million virtual users. Only visible it is in Store. Which raises the question, why?
    For me - no Thanks!
  10. Feb 23, 2022
    Has all the good things of the mobas along with some of the worst, but its actually very fun to play with friends
  11. Feb 22, 2022
    One of the best MOBA that I ever played. This game is so addictive and I want to play it again.
  12. Feb 21, 2022
    Очень токсичное коммьюнити, странное переосмысление вселенной warcraft. Начал играть в 2012, запуская игру в 2022 сталкиваешься с огромным количеством механик и слишком высоким уровнем входа в игру. В остальном - хорошая моба, но плохая игра.Очень токсичное коммьюнити, странное переосмысление вселенной warcraft. Начал играть в 2012, запуская игру в 2022 сталкиваешься с огромным количеством механик и слишком высоким уровнем входа в игру. В остальном - хорошая моба, но плохая игра.
  13. Feb 21, 2022
    I have never played a single game in my life as much as DotA. This is my biggest timekiller ever.

I have so many stories and memories associated with this game. There were many friends and acquaintances. I visited so many events that are related to DotA. Tournaments, pubstomps, and he himself held many tournaments. But at the same time, this is a game that destroyed a lot of nerve

But at the same time, this is a game that destroyed a lot of nerve cells in me. I have never been so nervous anywhere as in this game. The community is the biggest downside. This game makes me better and worse at the same time. Better for dating, and worse as a person on the brink of a nervous breakdown.
  14. Feb 20, 2022
    Dota 2 é um MOBA onde o jogador precisa escolher um personagem e montar uma equipe para ir para a batalha. Durante a partida, a equipe deve tentar conquistar o território do adversário e, para isso, é necessário aumentar o nível do personagem e usar os upgrades nos momentos corretos. Com isso em vista, o jogo demanda um certo tempo para o aprendizado por parte do jogador, que precisaDota 2 é um MOBA onde o jogador precisa escolher um personagem e montar uma equipe para ir para a batalha. Durante a partida, a equipe deve tentar conquistar o território do adversário e, para isso, é necessário aumentar o nível do personagem e usar os upgrades nos momentos corretos. Com isso em vista, o jogo demanda um certo tempo para o aprendizado por parte do jogador, que precisa aprender os pontos fortes, fracos e as habilidades do personagem que mais se adequa ao seu estilo de jogo. Sendo assim, esse título é uma ótima opção para quem curte o gênero. Expand
  15. Feb 7, 2022
    I only have 8000 hours in this game, it looks ok.
    Still in beta though, when this officially releases it will be great !
  16. Feb 5, 2022
    I recommend avoid this game. Awful ranked system. No motivation. No rewards. Terrible game for new players. Worst Community ever. Smurf accounts. Boosters every f* game. Hope this game will have died soon...
  17. Jan 24, 2022
    best game to waste time best game to waste time best game to waste time best game to waste time
  18. Jan 24, 2022
    Sold my soul to play this game, thanks to Valve for the masterpiece also delete techies from the game pls "I secretly enjoy playing techies"
  19. Jan 18, 2022
    Кал для додиков. Графика – нормальная, геймплей – более менее, сообщество – КАЛ (именно капсом). Заходить не советую, только время потратите и потеряете близкого, хоть и достаточно распущенного в сексуальном плане и мёртвого человека – вашу мать.Кал для додиков. Графика – нормальная, геймплей – более менее, сообщество – КАЛ (именно капсом). Заходить не советую, только время потратите и потеряете близкого, хоть и достаточно распущенного в сексуальном плане и мёртвого человека – вашу мать.
  20. Jan 11, 2022
    Rate a game for the actual game, not anything else. You can make a comment about the rest but we are reviewing the actual game here. For me Dota was the game that begun all the trend and the second title was the best.
  21. Jan 4, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. По моему субъективному мнению эта игра крайне недоброжелательна к новичкам поэтому в неё практически невозможно сейчас начать играть Expand
  22. Jan 2, 2022
    The best game I ever played for genre MOBA game. The Hero, The Arena and another are the best idea from the developer. good job Valve.
  23. Dec 31, 2021
    Worst community ever. The developing process has became really slow, but the worst thing is that they REFUSE to communicate with the community.
  24. Dec 26, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. В игре полностью поломан матчмейкинг. 10 побед, 10 поражений. Как бы вы не пытались выиграть или проиграть, от вас ничего не зависит, Valve еще до начала катка решила выиграете вы или проиграете. Expand
  25. Dec 14, 2021
    best game everftrvbyedcnhx,nfechgrbtncsdcfgvfrcdfrgthgfdefrgthygvfcdfgrthgvfcd
  26. Dec 14, 2021
    where is my battle pass? omg
    "In the meantime, we are almost finished with the next Battle Pass, which will be released in the coming weeks. We are preparing a special puzzle for you that we can't wait to share."
    24 nov
    14 dec
    "in the coming weeks"
  27. Dec 10, 2021
    довольно неплохо, но комьюнити губит её всякими дед инсайдами, сфами, и прочей ебатнёй
  28. Dec 8, 2021
    One of the most horrible yet addictive games of them all. But don't be delusional, it's for kids with scripts, bug and glitch users. Terrible community, p2w mechanics in half of custom maps, ppl smurfing to have fun while you can't raise your rating. Basically, its the same as LoL nowadays, just with more toxic mechanics and slower gameplay. Both games have shifted to burst meta, likeOne of the most horrible yet addictive games of them all. But don't be delusional, it's for kids with scripts, bug and glitch users. Terrible community, p2w mechanics in half of custom maps, ppl smurfing to have fun while you can't raise your rating. Basically, its the same as LoL nowadays, just with more toxic mechanics and slower gameplay. Both games have shifted to burst meta, like almost any other game today. I would never recommend anyone starting playing it, because you'll waste all your nerves for nothing.
    P.S. 2600 hours played
  29. Dec 5, 2021
    я дед инсайд мне 9 лет хочу в психокидс день 1
  30. Nov 24, 2021
    Dota 2 is a free-to-play game that is actually paid with your mental health. Stay away from this game and enjoy life.
  31. Nov 23, 2021
    a game wıth endless play tıme every match different from each other good lores good responses of heroes
  32. Nov 17, 2021
    DONT EVEN **** THINK ABOUT PLAYING THIS GAME. but if you already began, DONT PICK **** PUDGE. and if you dont pick pudge and ruin all games, welcome to dota
  33. Nov 16, 2021
    Dota 2 has a very rich and long history, a very steep learning curve and a huge and creative community.

Dota 2 is an E-sport, so you don't even have to play it to enjoy it.

Dota 2 is a team game, thus playing with friends is advised. It consumes a lot of time if your aim is to get to the top of the ranking system. Be aware that too much of Dota can be harmful for your health.
  34. Nov 15, 2021
    Best MOBA of all times, complex, fun, community could be better and the development from Valve could be faster.
  35. Nov 6, 2021
    не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйтене играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте не играйте
  36. Nov 2, 2021
    why should i play every patch with imbalanced heroes like Marcy? the game was awesome until vALVE touched it
  37. Oct 30, 2021
    После 100 часов геймплея вам предложат выбор, который может стать фатальным в вашей жизни.

Кто вы?
    человек
    или
    дотер
  38. Oct 25, 2021
    топчик ЭХО СЛЭМ, бай май шеги боооооооокс, фурион по фарму чемп топ игруха !"
  39. Oct 14, 2021
    Спасибо за 800 рублей на Хэллоуин, Гейб, я их тебе позже верну...
  40. Oct 9, 2021
    Отличная игра с хорошим техническим исполением, сообщество хорошо обращается только с опытными игроками.
  41. Oct 2, 2021
    Самая лучашя игая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая ла в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая ла в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в миреСамая лучашя игра в мире
  42. Sep 28, 2021
    The game is done very well, but the community and ambiguous updates, which often make very weak heroes out of very strong and weak ones too strong interfere with the gameplay, as they force you to take those heroes who are in the meta, rather than those you really want to play on. The game at different ratings is played in completely different ways. So at 2000 rating, you can playThe game is done very well, but the community and ambiguous updates, which often make very weak heroes out of very strong and weak ones too strong interfere with the gameplay, as they force you to take those heroes who are in the meta, rather than those you really want to play on. The game at different ratings is played in completely different ways. So at 2000 rating, you can play exclusively for pleasure, and when you try to raise the rating, you can meet serious resistance both from allies and from constant boosters and smurfers who often come to this rating. However, at 5000+ rating, the game turns into something new, where everyone tries to play. In general, the game is extremely good, however, the aggressive community and updates make it difficult to enjoy the process. Expand
  43. Sep 27, 2021
    i love this game, its just such a shame the community is full of absolute **** heads that really ruin the game
  44. ffs
    Sep 21, 2021
    While featuring a higher entry-level in comparison to its contemporaries, it doesn't shy away from providing a great MOBA experience for the players of every skill-level.
  45. Aug 31, 2021
    this is tottaly s h i t h o u s e. Spend a lot of time in this game and it's definitely not worth your time. It's better to choose something else.
  46. Aug 27, 2021
    Просто 10 из 10. Отличная игра. Играл в не с 2013 года, но год назад мне она перестала нравится. Просто не интересно играть. Переиграл видимо)
  47. Aug 27, 2021
    3 thousand hours, an incredible number of situations and emotions, **** it I wasted time on this
  48. Aug 16, 2021
    Dota2 is in my opinion the best MOBA that has ever been around (or at least in the past 10 years) and no other game gets close to it in all graphics, playability, difficulty, heroes, world, etc... let's get honest, LoL is for easy players, if you like hardcore gaming then Dota2 is for you.

I still can't believe the game is free after all these years and with continuous updates, sometimes few times every year, always improving and putting out new heroes.

The only, but very important, downside of this game is its community which is harsh and full of a-h...annoying people. Not sure what Valve can do to mitigate that but it's something I've been struggling with all these years, sometimes it gets too annoying that after being trashed, trolled or what not during a game, I literally just uninstall... just to come back few months after when I am tired of other games.
  49. Aug 8, 2021
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
  50. Jul 31, 2021
    The game loop of Dota2 has probably been one of the most emulated in recent game history. In an essence, I would describe it as an RPG in 40 minutes. You level up, you gain items etc., and hopefully become the hero by beating the opponent or not. In truth, there is no winning in dota 2, even when you win, you are constantly reminded by how terrible of a human being you are by your toxicThe game loop of Dota2 has probably been one of the most emulated in recent game history. In an essence, I would describe it as an RPG in 40 minutes. You level up, you gain items etc., and hopefully become the hero by beating the opponent or not. In truth, there is no winning in dota 2, even when you win, you are constantly reminded by how terrible of a human being you are by your toxic teammates/opponents and yourself once you have played enough. Stay away for the peace of your mind.

Otherwise 10/10. There are a couple of fun mods too
  51. Jul 25, 2021
    Всё что за всю историю было сказано про игру, уже было сказано и повторяться я не буду. Я просто скажу что это прикольная игра проблема которой в основном баланс и всё,. Про комьюнити я на самом деле ничего говорить не буду так как меня почти всё миновало (наверно в связи с моим высоким соц. рейтингом в игре и тем что токсиков спустя 5 минут общения кидаю в мут) гораздо больше токсичныхВсё что за всю историю было сказано про игру, уже было сказано и повторяться я не буду. Я просто скажу что это прикольная игра проблема которой в основном баланс и всё,. Про комьюнити я на самом деле ничего говорить не буду так как меня почти всё миновало (наверно в связи с моим высоким соц. рейтингом в игре и тем что токсиков спустя 5 минут общения кидаю в мут) гораздо больше токсичных людей я встречал в cs go Expand
  52. Jul 22, 2021
    good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good
  53. Jul 14, 2021
    If you are aimless with life, do not care about time, and want to obtain feeling of success from a game by investing 500+ hours this game is just for you. The game is all about competition. Sometimes you play very well and enemy team sucks but only one person can win the game. Once you understand you will lose, you are not able to quit the game. If you quit, the game punishes you. It doesIf you are aimless with life, do not care about time, and want to obtain feeling of success from a game by investing 500+ hours this game is just for you. The game is all about competition. Sometimes you play very well and enemy team sucks but only one person can win the game. Once you understand you will lose, you are not able to quit the game. If you quit, the game punishes you. It does not make sense to play this game while the game lasts approximately 45 minutes and you are not even able to quit. Expand
  54. Jun 24, 2021
    Exp.: I spent 8000+ hours. 6K mmr.
    Dota 2 is an addictive strategy planning game. You do not need to spend a penny for it. Just go online and play. The best game ever created.
    Recommendation: Mute everybody, disable help. Focus on game.
  55. Jun 19, 2021
    Очень классная игра, ллетми дай ай донт рили вонт
  56. Jun 18, 2021
    Nice gameplay, worst community.
    Cybersport aspect is quite interesting, so good to play for the understanding of the matches
  57. Jun 8, 2021
    If you're more of a guy that just wants to enjoy playing his games and doesn't want to worry about getting screamed at for mistakes, avoid this game at all cost, this game will take your soul and real-life boundaries will start to dissipate in between what's real and what's not. Unfortunately, I am one of those victims that fell into its trap.

Dota 2 is a psychological game and does a

Dota 2 is a psychological game and does a very good job at that due to two obvious reasons, the community and the gameplay itself. To say Dota 2 is a sick game is an understatement itself. Like a wise man once said, it brings out the best and worst in you. Few games have ever come close to make you come close to breaking down to the brink of insanity and will challenge every single aspect in your entire life. And that's what makes Dota 2 so addicting.

The community is one thing but the gameplay is also another thing to be discussed. Okay, so it has the same rules as any other MOBAs would have, you have to go into your lane, farm, fight, take objectives, and win the game, how hard could it be? That's where it starts to run deeper in it. The gameplay has so many mechanics and requires a high amount of focus into it to the point where it'll take your whole puberty stage to get to the point of just literally mastering its mechanics. If you're new, just try and watch a match while telling me exactly what just happened in your eyes. Every hero has various animations, effects, and confusing ultimates, only those who know the game will literally understand what the hell is going on.

The good things about Dota 2 can also be explored into as well. With its diverse heroes and the help of creative strategies, things can actually work in the world of Dota 2. The game heavily punishes newcomers, which still makes sense even in the new tutorial feature added into the game. But for the fans who persevered and showed tenacity will be rewarded one of the most satisfying things to ever been experienced that comes equal to literally intercourse.

As a player who has played for 4 years, I cannot show enough appreciation of how much I loved this game despite the toxicity shown by the community. Its complex yet rewarding gameplay, diverse heroes to play, and how it manages to still tell you there are more things in this game than literally life itself. Dota 2 is a well-crafted masterpiece by the people who have shown us what made MOBAs so addicting in the first place.
  58. Jun 6, 2021
    дота 2 крекер дота 2 крекер дота 2 крекер дота 2 крекер дота 2 крекер дота 2 крекер
  59. May 31, 2021
    Disaster game with just the network effect able to run the game. No surprise is being taken over by other games from smaller developer companies. Game should be dead within a year or two.
  60. May 31, 2021
    I had a blast playing it on the beginning, but approximately since the monkey king and talent tree release I'm not having fun playing it. Community is trash, I feel like any hero can take any position and be successful. Crystal maiden with an attack speed talent on 25 lvl? For what? It is a support hero not a carry. I tried to get back into it but they introduced new item drops from jungleI had a blast playing it on the beginning, but approximately since the monkey king and talent tree release I'm not having fun playing it. Community is trash, I feel like any hero can take any position and be successful. Crystal maiden with an attack speed talent on 25 lvl? For what? It is a support hero not a carry. I tried to get back into it but they introduced new item drops from jungle creeps which means I have to le-learn the game again and again. Giving it a 6 because it was really big game at the beginning but as HotS was released with a talent tree - Dota just had to own it too. But why? Is it not better to stay unique? Starting to question the quality of american game developers. Edit: December Hoodwink update - Game overloaded with **** even more, many heroes overtuned, aghanim shards for every hero, the game should now be named league of ancients. Expand
  61. Apr 30, 2021
    Моя любимая часть. Самая большая и интересная. Боссов больше, чем когда-либо (в 3 их гораздо меньше -- тут их под 40 наберется). Самая сложная (дада, не удивляйтесь!) -- эстус нереально медленный -- и анимация питья и шкала долго восстанавливается. Стамина то же самое -- медленная и очень много тратится. И вообще, игра медленнее предыдущей. Больше всего, я подыхал именно в этой части. Хз,Моя любимая часть. Самая большая и интересная. Боссов больше, чем когда-либо (в 3 их гораздо меньше -- тут их под 40 наберется). Самая сложная (дада, не удивляйтесь!) -- эстус нереально медленный -- и анимация питья и шкала долго восстанавливается. Стамина то же самое -- медленная и очень много тратится. И вообще, игра медленнее предыдущей. Больше всего, я подыхал именно в этой части. Хз, многие говорят, мол оригинальный создатель тут не участвовал и называют двойку китайской мобой, но по мне, без него гораздо лучше сделали. Даже бладборн так не вставила. Expand
  62. Apr 11, 2021
    Ублюдкам нужно запретить добавлять героев. Добавлю что ебал габена в жопу
  63. Mar 30, 2021
    My all time favourite PC game and the most competitive exciting eSport out there.
  64. Mar 23, 2021
    Помойка 2.........................................................................................................
  65. Mar 15, 2021
    0 updates, 0 events (only 1000$ battle pass), 1 hero per year (if you get lucky), 0 ranked system (if you are not playing 8 hour per day to grind and abuse mmr, cause without that you will stuck in 3k mmr for rest of your life which is not worth it) 10/10 for cosmetics which you will never get if you do not deposit money. I am playing this game since 2013 and the game totally sucks after0 updates, 0 events (only 1000$ battle pass), 1 hero per year (if you get lucky), 0 ranked system (if you are not playing 8 hour per day to grind and abuse mmr, cause without that you will stuck in 3k mmr for rest of your life which is not worth it) 10/10 for cosmetics which you will never get if you do not deposit money. I am playing this game since 2013 and the game totally sucks after Dota 2 reborn
    I do not advise to play it because you will get used to it and you can not leave yourself because almost every other game nowadays sucks like this one. You will end to play dota rest of your life. If you want to enjoy gaming go play solo games.
  66. Mar 11, 2021
    Too complex as for the PvP arena genre. And too many toxic people always knowing better what you should do.
  67. Mar 5, 2021
    I was first introduced to this game by a group of close friends back in grade 10. It is a highly competitive and strategic game to play, it takes a while to master but eventually with the help of my friends I had a good grip on this game faster than I expected. I’m not addicted to gaming nor it plays a huge role in my life, but it is a small getaway for me after my stressful studies andI was first introduced to this game by a group of close friends back in grade 10. It is a highly competitive and strategic game to play, it takes a while to master but eventually with the help of my friends I had a good grip on this game faster than I expected. I’m not addicted to gaming nor it plays a huge role in my life, but it is a small getaway for me after my stressful studies and also a great way to spend quality time with my friends.

My first step in Dota isnt easy because it has a complicated game system and many heroes to choose from as in which all those heroes function and operate differently. But after practicing with my friends for a while, I learned how to play at a decent level and understand how each hero performs inside the game.

This game is truly a masterpiece, their game graphic is smooth and realistic making my gaming experience so remarkable, their sound has beat and rhythm which I really enjoy when playing. Additionally, they have a wide variety of customs and allow us to change the appearance of our favorite heroes, this just makes us feel that we played a role in creating this game

If you’re looking for a multiplayer and challenging game to play with friends, I would say Dota is the perfect choice for you, you doesn't have to be old enough or young enough to play but just enjoy the game and have fun.
  68. Mar 1, 2021
    I grew up playing Dota. It was one of the best times of my life when I could achieve first blood or killing sprees. That game is no more. I do NOT want to spend 1 hour of my life per match just waiting to be 1 shotted by someone. I do not recommend this MOBA. I will return to heroes of the storm, hoping she can forgive me.
  69. Feb 6, 2021
    I wasted a lot time of my life, DOTA 2 is extremely addictive, after playing the first time, your will be drenaid slowly.
  70. Jan 26, 2021
    Я не їбу, чому я грав в Доту більше 4 років, замість того же майнкрафту чи Факторіо чи Террарії. Чим вона мене захопила? Да фіг знає. Але гра живуча. Гра затягуюча. Гра безкоштовна, але я всерівно донатив на батлпаси, дота плюси, торгову площадку... А ну да, вона мене затянула можливість нафармити речі і продавати їх на площадці. Але це було до 2016го року. Зараз отримати річ для продажіЯ не їбу, чому я грав в Доту більше 4 років, замість того же майнкрафту чи Факторіо чи Террарії. Чим вона мене захопила? Да фіг знає. Але гра живуча. Гра затягуюча. Гра безкоштовна, але я всерівно донатив на батлпаси, дота плюси, торгову площадку... А ну да, вона мене затянула можливість нафармити речі і продавати їх на площадці. Але це було до 2016го року. Зараз отримати річ для продажі після гри неможливо. Рольовий рейтинг, рівень порядочності, кастомки — гра оживає іншими красками. Да йомайо, Валве вернули ДайрТайд. За це можна підняти оцінку з 5 до 6 балів. Expand
  71. Jan 13, 2021
    Dota 2 this game probably needs no introduction, as it will be hard to find a person who has not heard of it. Dota is a legendary game, the brightness of which blurs the terrible community. Today we played a game with blue, he's a f*****g m*****r. And the game is s***t by the way. It drains money from poor impoverished children in Af*ica kills their nerve cells and unfortunately mothers too.
  72. Jan 11, 2021
    Вобщем игра посасывает огромный дидлдак.
    Неудобное управление. Да
    Тупые тиммейты. Да
    Игра хуйня. Да
  73. Dec 23, 2020
    I played dota for years, started a long time ago when it was only for Warcraft 3 and it was awesome. If you want to deal with a cancerous and toxic community, then dota 2 is for you. Let's not speak about the graphics and their ancient engine(which is used at most of their games), even though they are making millions of dollars(curiously, it makes you wonder where are all those moneyI played dota for years, started a long time ago when it was only for Warcraft 3 and it was awesome. If you want to deal with a cancerous and toxic community, then dota 2 is for you. Let's not speak about the graphics and their ancient engine(which is used at most of their games), even though they are making millions of dollars(curiously, it makes you wonder where are all those money going, maybe into the company owner's stomach? I know it's a lot of place in there and there's still more room) from it, they are still using the same crap. And, trolls, oh boy, a lot of trolls! It ricks of it. Sadly, the volvo company put their hands on this great game idea. So, if you like getting frustrated by your own teammates, lose tons of games(regardless of your skill), then again, this game's for you. Expand
  74. Dec 17, 2020
    Replayable game. This MOBA has only one main playable map, but its constant updates create various new playstyles, strategic decisions. You can even change ten builds of the same character and still can't find whats suits your taste and playstyle most. This game is the definition of variety. Every new match is different. You can watch hundreds of gameplay videos, but you need to feel it byReplayable game. This MOBA has only one main playable map, but its constant updates create various new playstyles, strategic decisions. You can even change ten builds of the same character and still can't find whats suits your taste and playstyle most. This game is the definition of variety. Every new match is different. You can watch hundreds of gameplay videos, but you need to feel it by yourself. And repeating myself, you can watch even thousands of gameplay videos, but you will never find the same match twice. Expand
  75. Dec 13, 2020
    whoever created this game is f'in c*nt. F this pos of a game. whoever created this game is f'in c*nt. F this pos of a game. whoever created this game is f'in c*nt. F this pos of a game. whoever created this game is f'in c*nt. F this pos of a game.
  76. Dec 12, 2020
    The best game ever. Best in its genre. Most balanced. And the best of all is that it's free to play.
  77. Dec 12, 2020
    This game was awesome in 2012-2014, before Valve take the idea of their POPULAR" games like TF2. The problem of dota 2 is worstest community ever, if you wanted to play once in pub you will never turn on this game at all. Next problem is longest updates i had ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you doing full 5 months it is taking more and more sets to buy. (c) flu7s
  78. Dec 8, 2020
    Игра не использует ни русский ни английский язык, чисто матерный, потому что люди устали проигрывать и матерят не только самих пользователей но и их матерей!
  79. Dec 3, 2020
    Как бы я не ненавидел эту игру, стоит признать, что дота действительно интересная игра, с разнообразными механиками, которые открывают простор для экспериментов и смелых решений. Но коммьюнити, состоящее из токсичных уебанов, и валвы, которые столько лет ссут игрокам в рот, убивают все желание играть. Играть онли фулл стаком, или вы говноед.Как бы я не ненавидел эту игру, стоит признать, что дота действительно интересная игра, с разнообразными механиками, которые открывают простор для экспериментов и смелых решений. Но коммьюнити, состоящее из токсичных уебанов, и валвы, которые столько лет ссут игрокам в рот, убивают все желание играть. Играть онли фулл стаком, или вы говноед.
  80. Nov 20, 2020
    Still better then lol (core of the game)
    Perfect Meta.
    Community is just as retarded than League nowadays ( Never thought I would ever say that)
    Ranked system, terrible accessibility.
    Good item system.
    Skins mostly ugly.
    League and twitch-kids destroyed it.
    What do I play now?
  81. Nov 8, 2020
    game is dyng because of trolls company does nothing as expected from valve.. free to play + a game that u can play on a **** toaster ez gg game full of trolls and idiots
  82. Nov 4, 2020
    I want I want to write you a few words about this game. This is a game for backward downs who are beaten at home and they have no choice how to go play this game of Satan. You understand that this game should be closed because it makes people go out the window with a fatal outcome. In General you decide but I am categorically against these sucked cowards devilwhrat
  83. Nov 3, 2020
    I played DOTA on Warcraft 3 and was curious, how this Mod evolved. In addition it is one of the most important E-Sport game. And yes, it evolved a lot.

As a beginner you will get overinformed. Unfortunately the tutorial is too short, maybe 15 minutes long and you still dont know how to use the courier, how to build a strategies for your heroes and so on. Positively you can say, the game is complex and you need a lot of time to get into it and understand every detail, what is necessary, because your enemies know them. So this is another aspect of the game: in the beginning you will die very often, what is frustrating. I would like to know, how the match making is programmed, I saw only few newbies in my games. One last thing I dont like in this game: the camera is too near to the heroes and it lacks good overview. This was a nightmare already in Warcraft 3, here it is better, but still a problem.

Enough of negative aspects, this game is surely very good. There are a over 100 heroes and many items to build up a strategy. You have only 4 abilities, so this is not so complex. And there is only 1 map (why?). So you need to focus on your hero and which item to buy, but this is enough to spend hours building a hero and there are many of them.
    The community? In average I had 1 idiot every 10 games. The best thing you can do is to ignore such kids and report them.
    I wrote about E-Sport already: This part is very well implemented: you can watch replays from tournaments live or download them. The replays are perfect, because you have so many possibilities there. It is a big entertainment.
  84. Oct 25, 2020
    DOTA 2 is the only game of this universe and all sorts of parallel universes. This game gives knowledge beyond the edges of the knowledge of this universe.
  85. Oct 15, 2020
  86. Oct 10, 2020
    Must be the most difficult game to master, ever.
    Must be the most difficult game to master, ever.
    The rules keep changing, the patches change the game every time, unbalanced heroes are released frequently, etc. It has so many layers of complexity that boggles the mind, nobody, not even icefrog (the main designer) understand the implications of their changes, so Valve uses their user base to balance things out. But that is not the problem, the real problem is that for you to enjoy this game, you will need to find 10 real friends to play it properly and balance your matches. The online community is so full of toxic people, smurfs and just grieving people that make the whole matchmaking affair a walk on hell. Valve does little to control this. If you are of the competitive type, chances are that you would find very hard to climb the MMR ladder with all the cheaters and smurfs and just toxic people ruining games every time.
  87. Oct 10, 2020
    The game is less boring than other MOBA titles, but it's still all the same shallow gameplay in my opinion.
  88. Sep 20, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. На самом деле игра неплохая, но комьюнити и Габен её портят Expand
  89. Sep 19, 2020
    Вопреки популярному мнению, что "Дота" - адовая раковальня для дегенератов всех мастей, хочу заявить, что это не вина самой игры. Бездарное комьюнити есть почти везде, просто именно "Доте" не повезло стать вотчиной мемологов со стажем три года в начальной школе.Вопреки популярному мнению, что "Дота" - адовая раковальня для дегенератов всех мастей, хочу заявить, что это не вина самой игры. Бездарное комьюнити есть почти везде, просто именно "Доте" не повезло стать вотчиной мемологов со стажем три года в начальной школе.
  90. Aug 21, 2020
    I love this game. its my most played game ever. BUT you must deal with toxicity tho.
  91. Aug 1, 2020
    Just saying what you all probably know, there is too weak punishment for players that intentionally ruin games, thus we have many game ruiners, many smurfs and awful gaming experience, 3 games in a row I had total beginners in team vs smurfs, before that I had one guy mid intentionally going 0-10, before that I had afk etc... I wasted my time too much there, no more...
  92. Jul 26, 2020
    Nice Game ,i like the way how they patch this game ,use any strategy to win a game unlike League of Legend.
  93. Jul 19, 2020
    написано что игра бесплатная, но она стоила мне всего
  94. Jul 9, 2020
    Именно в этой игре вы в подробностях узнаете о всех похождениях своей матери.
    10/10 однозначно
  95. Jul 7, 2020
    I don't see why people are giving this game a low rating just for the community. Yes they are really aggressive and that is something that should not dictate a games rating but I think this game is great and its free so why complain if you don't like it no problem its free.
  96. Jul 3, 2020
    Сколько играл и понял одно, пока разрабы не заставят игроков вести себя подобающе, то игра никогда не будет развиваться и в нее так и будут играть люди, которые уже играют в доту 5-15 лет, а новых из-за токсичных игроков не будет. Сейчас в игре уже много фундаментальных проблем и решить их поможет только Dota 3 условная, либо игра должна преобразится кардинально, а лучше вернутся к корнямСколько играл и понял одно, пока разрабы не заставят игроков вести себя подобающе, то игра никогда не будет развиваться и в нее так и будут играть люди, которые уже играют в доту 5-15 лет, а новых из-за токсичных игроков не будет. Сейчас в игре уже много фундаментальных проблем и решить их поможет только Dota 3 условная, либо игра должна преобразится кардинально, а лучше вернутся к корням и понять, на каком моменте все пошло на спад. Expand
  97. Jun 28, 2020
    Сколько же проперженных часов отняла эта игра...
  98. Jun 26, 2020
    After you get past the learning curve, this game will give you the best PvP adrenaline rush you could possibly want. Great to play with friends and challenging to play on your own. The community is extremely toxic, but the game gets very addictive, very quickly.
  99. Jun 26, 2020
    10/10 game, but on russian server, if u did bad, everyone will f**k ur mother
  100. Jun 23, 2020
    Дерьмо для самых конченых говноедов, для любителей жрать говно с огромной совковой лопаты.
    Эта игра не достойна и 1 балла, как и ее уродливое комьюнити = бесполезный биомусор. Дотер хуже таракана, хуже самых омерзительных насекомых - ведь даже в самом уродливом и бесполезном насекомом есть смысл и красота. Дотер же до краев набит дерьмом. А ещё эта игра и ей подобные тормозят развитие качественных сингловых видеоигр, так как все больше разрабов уходят в дешёвый онлайновый мусор для стада быдла (и я их не виню - с таких убогих глупо денег не поиметь)

Universal acclaim - based on 33 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 15, 2017
    And this dichotomy is perhaps the best descriptor I can attach to Dota 2. It is frequently a game which occupies two opposite spaces simultaneously. It is the best game. It is also the worst game. No game has ever made me as miserable as Dota 2 has. But no game has made me feel so consistently rewarded for my time, and as consistently, wonderfully connected to the friends I play it with.
  2. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  3. Games Master UK