7.3

1. Jan 11, 2020
    This is without any doubt one of the best games I ever played.
    The story is nothing incredible but still enjoyable, the gameplay tho is something special, take Minecraft, Animal Crossing and Dragon quest, combine them and you got an amazing game where you'll spend hours and hours crafting things and watching your little base grow and expand.
    Also if you are not sure about the purchase,
    This is without any doubt one of the best games I ever played.
    Also if you are not sure about the purchase, remember that they provide an enormous demo on steam, like 15 hours of gameplay and after that you can buy and continue from where you left on the demo.
  2. Jan 3, 2020
    I play and more if you play in Switch !!! At first I was bored but then I loved it.
  3. Feb 5, 2020
    The 10 its just to balance the "0" put by a trol bombing review. The game is a solid 8. The story is ok (i played the first version on switch) and this version fixed all the problems that the original got, improve graphics and as a building game is fantastic. If you like minecraft and games like that you should try this one, it wouldnt dissapoint you.
  4. Jun 22, 2020
    It is the most popular RPG game in Japan.
    I think I managed to have fun.
    It's like a combination of Minecraft and RPG games.
  5. Jun 21, 2020
    DQB2 is a huge game. I played only the single player, and this is a 90 hours games easy. The story is interesting especially if you are acquainted with DQ. The story is fun with some light drama. the building is easy and fun. Very intuitive. If there is something that is a bit on the negative side, is that blueprints aren't that easy to get. Also the story map, from world to world is veryDQB2 is a huge game. I played only the single player, and this is a 90 hours games easy. The story is interesting especially if you are acquainted with DQ. The story is fun with some light drama. the building is easy and fun. Very intuitive. If there is something that is a bit on the negative side, is that blueprints aren't that easy to get. Also the story map, from world to world is very similar. Good music. Limited voices overs,so, mostly text. The first loading is way too long. I give it 85%. This is a great RPG with building stuff that doesn't over complicated it's own structure. Expand
  6. Feb 7, 2020
    [FR] un tres bon jeux on a pas eu la chance d avoire le un sur pc et le deux et la!

ca melange build facon minecraft et light rpg
    le jeux et tout mimi graphiquement et tres fluide
    mais avec juste c est 3 monde on sent que ca vas etre cour! (des dlc de prevue pour de nouvelle iles?)

Generally favorable reviews - based on 11 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 27, 2020
    Dragon Quest Builders 2 is one of the most fun and compelling voxel and creative experiences the genre can afford to a player. Even though it fails to use some of its features, as a co-op, and it possesses some smaller misconceptions here and there, it truly is a fascinating building RPG experience with the amount of content to provide you dozens upon dozens of hours of fun.
  2. Jan 14, 2020
    While building is a joy, the hiccups in between make this an adequate experience for fans of the series.
  3. Jan 6, 2020
    Overall, this is a very solid port. While a few things could definitely be improved, it's still by far the best version of the game that you can play now, and I feel confident in giving it our strongest recommendation.