8.7

1. Sep 29, 2010
    I recently played through this game again and I still think it is great fun - where else can you fly a dragon and do air/ground combat. It is truly a shame that with all of the crappy games releasing each year that no one tired to redo or enhance the Drakan concept!
  2. Oct 6, 2014
    This is like Gothic, one beautifully crafted, packed and delivered game.. only difference is that in 1/3 of progres you get your dragon,.... So much fun and so well balanced this game is
  3. Apr 1, 2012
    I played this game again and although I had a lot of fun playing it, it is riddled with collision detection bugs; It is possible to glitch through multiple objects/walls. That being said, this is still one of my top 5 favorite game because you FLY A **** DRAGON AND FIGHT WITH SWORDS AND ****

How awesome is that? Huh? ITS **** SWEET, THAT'S WHAT! There are my thoughts on the game: Artwork

How awesome is that? Huh? ITS **** SWEET, THAT'S WHAT!

There are my thoughts on the game: Artwork looks great; Voice acting is slightly awkward in some moments; Music really fits the game; The monsters aren't just your standard fantasy monsters; Fight mechanism is very good (you can chop off arms and/or snouts from monsters); AI is decent: If they can't reach you they either taunt you, or throw/shoot stuff at your; All in all it's a great game.

It even has a map editor (something a lot of games lack), but it's not very used friendly and crashes quite regularly.

I think it's a fun game and that you should go play it!
  4. Jan 14, 2014
    ohmygawd such awesome game very amaze many dragons wow.
    This was the first game I've ever played in my life and it was so awesome. :D You can fly around on dragons and jeej
  5. Apr 14, 2017
    This is one of the best games I have ever played, I simply love it, I have basically nothing else to say. You are flying with your dragon over the world, defeating enemies, collecting various items and it's really so **** awesome!!!
  6. Jan 29, 2016
    Sorry, but everyone's lies to you. This game is bad, like REALLY bad. The game is unstable, combat is broken, dragon gameplay is average, gameplay is repetitive, frustrating and boring. Please, don't play this horrible game.
  7. Mar 6, 2019
    A few weeks ago i managed to run this game on Windows 10. It was the first time I played this awesome adventure. Back then when I was a little kid i always watched my brother playing Drakan: Order of the flame and it was so damn cool and exciting. To this point of time easily one of the best games ever made.
  8. Jan 14, 2014
    This was the first game I've ever played. I remember how amazing it was to fly dragons, and for the time the graphics were amazing. I didn't grow up playing Mario or Sonic, I grew up slashing orcs and dragons. Awesome game.
  9. Mar 8, 2017
    to less people know this awesome game :) everyone dont played it need to play it! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  10. Oct 19, 2018
    This game have had its own special place in my heart. I always liked dragons and this game was my first that ordered mounting them. Just marvelous, no any other words

There are no critic reviews yet.