3.5

1. johnnym
    Jan 10, 2010
    good game for die hard ducati owners like myself i enjoy the challenge's even though the graphic's arnt great but i got this game for 72p so im really now complaining.
  2. TimS
    Apr 11, 2009
    This is a great motorcycle game just for the fact that you don't crash as soon as you hit the grass like you do in so many other motorcycle games. The blur effect in this game when you are going 170+mph is the closest to what it looks like in real life that I have seen on any motorcycle game to date. If you do a quick race and pick the SuperBike class, team number 27, you will be This is a great motorcycle game just for the fact that you don't crash as soon as you hit the grass like you do in so many other motorcycle games. The blur effect in this game when you are going 170+mph is the closest to what it looks like in real life that I have seen on any motorcycle game to date. If you do a quick race and pick the SuperBike class, team number 27, you will be doing wheelies and endos right away. Only negs are that it makes my computer run funky after I stop playing (until I reboot) and my AVG antivirus said it was a virus at first. O-yeah, and the British guy that keeps telling you to go faster (but you can turn that off). Great buy, great game. Expand
  3. Mikew
    Dec 26, 2009
    Yeah it's not great. But anything less than $2 nowadays is alright by me eh.
  4. BrandonB.
    Oct 30, 2007
    After reading some of the reviews I say that Ducati World Championship Is The best Motorcycle Game EVER Look How Many Motorcycle Racing Games Are out like this not very many so if you like racing then get it even if you don't try it you never know.

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. A decent game with a good amount of options and some challenges, but this is an arcade racer at heart with little consequences for extreme handling, other than sliding off the course and slowing down.
    Even when viewed as the budget title it is, Ducati World Championship doesn't make the grade because you simply can't have fun when you're feeling this frustrated.
  3. Everything about this game ranges from meh to ugh; the gameplay, the visuals, the physics, the audio, and even the controls. If you're a diehard fan, then get it. Otherwise, please skip it.