- Summary: It's been a generation since you vanquished the evil that plagued the Land of Ehb, and now a new menace has awakened. In Dungeon Siege II, you will be called on to again wield sword and spell to save the world from a growing abomination many years in the making. A thousand years ago, theIt's been a generation since you vanquished the evil that plagued the Land of Ehb, and now a new menace has awakened. In Dungeon Siege II, you will be called on to again wield sword and spell to save the world from a growing abomination many years in the making. A thousand years ago, the crusaders of Azunai crossed swords with the legions of Zaramoth in the final battle of a century-long rebellion. As the tyrannical god Zaramoth struck the final blow through Azunai's trembling shield, the earth shook. In that moment, the forces of magic were unchained, and both armies were consumed in a brilliant cataclysm that stretched for leagues across the Plain of Tears. Only a scarred wasteland remained as final testament to the First Age of Man. And for a millennium, magic has continued to spread to the farthest corners of the world, freely flowing to any who would command it. But the tide of magic has begun to wane, heeding instead the call of an ancient legacy. From the Plain of Tears a new heir beckons, and with each day his strength grows. Consuming those who submit, eradicating those who resist. With none to oppose his ascendance, the circle will be complete, and an ancient age will begin anew. What fate will befall the Second Age of Man? The time for judgment is nigh. [Microsoft]… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Dungeon Siege II Gameplay Movie 4
Game InformerIts core premise is so strong, and the RPG elements so well-done, that this will definitely scratch any dungeon-crawling itch you have. [Oct 2005, p.144]
Play MagazineBetween its unquestionable depth, addicting action and secure online party-based multiplayer modes, you can't go wrong with Dungeon Siege 2. [Sept 2005, p.70]
What you get for your money is an exceptionally solid RPG with plenty of life in it, but one that doesn't do anything particularly different to anything else on the market, and for that reason alone it guarantees one of our shiny new Recommended awards, but nothing more.
LuisV.Aug 31, 2005Absolutly AMAZING!!! Diablo at is best in 3D. U can't spot playing it. Every details is wonderful.
Sep 4, 2014Perfect Game! Only a bit too small customisation but its not a big problem. Long... Loneger... Holy Crap! How long is it??? it can be playedPerfect Game! Only a bit too small customisation but its not a big problem. Long... Loneger... Holy Crap! How long is it??? it can be played for months GOOD WORK!!!… Expand
Jun 4, 2015The best RPG game ever no I am not paid to say this. Reasons
1) Story yes it has no paper thin plot.
2) Un predicatability will never seeThe best RPG game ever no I am not paid to say this. Reasons
1) Story yes it has no paper thin plot.
2) Un predicatability will never see the ending coming
3)Re playability amazing played till elite ( 3 times )
4) Item sets, spells.. amazing
5) Dificulty you will never steamroll your enemies.
6) Boss battles unique no simple hack slash esp 3 headed snake and dragon amazing.
7) Superb timed cinematic....
8) Sidequest tons and unique...
9) Different game styles can be achieved with diff NPC ( not to mention PETS )
10) I love the villan Just love him best he is like Arthas of WOW.
Although I didn't like sequel though curse you microsoft for abandoning it.. DS3 a pale shadow of DS2… Expand
Oct 27, 2014Even in 2014 this game still outperform lots of ARPG out there in the market on all aspects like the engrossing storytelling, the exhilaratingEven in 2014 this game still outperform lots of ARPG out there in the market on all aspects like the engrossing storytelling, the exhilarating voice acting, the well-designed combat system and the diversity on looting and questing, I'm enjoying the replay of this game so much even if I just beat D3 and built some characters in POE.
I gave it a 9/10 because it lasts through time, 1 minus for the somehow stupid AI teammates control.
Oh, but you have to bear with the 1280x1024 res lol… Expand
Aug 8, 2013I really enjoyed this game on the whole. Even though I'm playing this 8 years after it's release it still looks and feels good. It has aI really enjoyed this game on the whole. Even though I'm playing this 8 years after it's release it still looks and feels good. It has a pretty good sized story line and options to play over again on the same character (something that I really enjoy to do). The hack and slash combat can get a little old at times, but when it starts to get old, the game generally changes pace to keep the game fresh. There are some bugs (my main glitched out of the final battle) but nothing too devastating. A very fun game that is worth the time and money if you're into RPGs.… Expand
SimonV.Aug 27, 2005This might have been one of the best games ever made, but unfortunately it is not.t could have been so much better! Nothing new whatsoever This might have been one of the best games ever made, but unfortunately it is not.t could have been so much better! Nothing new whatsoever but it introduces the genre to newcomers very gentley. The story is great and the gameplay is even better. It is also much more innovative than many other games of the genre.… Expand
May 11, 2020Donjon Siège 2 est la suite du premier, lequel était déjà un haque et slache de cliqueur standard et déjà (évidemment) bien ennuyeux...Donjon Siège 2 est la suite du premier, lequel était déjà un haque et slache de cliqueur standard et déjà (évidemment) bien ennuyeux... D'ailleurs, curieusement ou plutôt bizarrement, cette suite est éditée par Microsoft Games Studios qui éditait donc ce genre de daubes afin de râtisser plus large, j'imagine...
On sait, il est vrai de source informée que le genre "ah que et cela cheu" séduit un public en manque de clics répétés et comme on le sait aussi, le clic répété ne monte pas jusqu'au cerveau, c'est un arc réflexe qui s'arrête au tronc cérébral. Un peu comme un têtard.
Mais je digresse. Donc, la suite du premier mais en plus joli je crois même si pour un jeu de 2005 (quand même) il reste assez moche, comparé à ce qui se faisait à côté (à son époque bien entendu). Une VF intégrale (et agréable) est clairement de la confiture à ce cochon de akke et slasche alors que la présentation reste très standard dans ce sous-genre à clics mongoloïdes.
On note néanmoins qu'on peut faire pause et distribuer des ordres (c'est-à-dire, un seul ordre à la fois, ma foi ! mais c'est mieux que rien) puis reprendre le combat en cours :c'est très utile. On note également qu'on ne peut pas sauvegarder quand on veut ou plutôt si... sauf que ça vous ramène pas là où vous étiez mais là-bas, tout là-bas, à un endroit dont on a plus rien à foutre !
A part ça, ce monde de fantasy est le plus générique qui soit ou puisse être et globalement, l'ennui que dispense ce jeu à clics (plus ou moins rapides, c'est au choix) s'avère tout-à-fait exceptionnel ! c'est dire si on s'y emmerde...… Expand