6.9

1. Sep 20, 2019
    Eliza is a powerful Visual Novel (VN) around AI and mental health that maybe nearer a future reality than we think. Excellent voice acting, intriguing characters with a past and nice graphics and sounds make this a really good experience. And with different endings too. One of the best I've had since Highway Blossoms.
  2. Oct 20, 2019
    Eliza is my new go-to game if anyone asks if i can recommend a calm visual novel. The game is not short but not too long and you might be able to complete it in less than day. The graphics are perfect and fit wonderfully in combination with the amazing voice acting. Story wise the game contains explanation of the past, current and future of certain Characters and sometimes you really feelEliza is my new go-to game if anyone asks if i can recommend a calm visual novel. The game is not short but not too long and you might be able to complete it in less than day. The graphics are perfect and fit wonderfully in combination with the amazing voice acting. Story wise the game contains explanation of the past, current and future of certain Characters and sometimes you really feel empathy with some of them.
    In my opinion Eliza is the best Visual Novel of the year and really deserves more attention

1. Edge Magazine
    Sep 12, 2019
    His masterstroke is Eliza itself. [Issue#337, p.120]
  2. Aug 21, 2019
    It is not unreasonable to assume that the software suggested in Eliza already exists, though it has not yet been exploited and marketed. Our culture certainly believes that technology is the solution to what ails us, even when what ails us is technology, and Eliza the visual novel is an interesting and engaging exploration of that thesis.
  3. Aug 20, 2019
    I have such mixed feelings about Eliza. With regard to what it does well, it stands head and shoulders above the competition. In terms of the concepts explored, exemplifying how directionless adulthood can be, and its presentation, Eliza is exceptional. Regarding the actual narrative, pace, and flow of the writing, Eliza can be a slog to get through that frequently left me wondering, "Why am I doing this in the game right now?"