8.1

1. Jun 5, 2013
    Silly fiction that can never decide between being hard-ass realistic and disney-nice. Silly dialogue. Map feels empty and contrastingly square, for lack of a better expression. Combat is a lot worse than the Heroes of Might and Magic formula, with an idiotic interpretation of ranged versus melee mechanics. Misc battlefield elements are pointless and boring.

I really wanted to like this

I really wanted to like this game,but its just really bad.
  2. Apr 17, 2014
    game constantly hangs, crashes, save incorrectly loaded.
    would put 9 but only now 0 points.
    so it was necessary to ruin a good game.
    I hope to fix crash or hang.
  3. Jul 29, 2013
    I really tried to like the game, but I just couldn't. The difficulty is completely off, the game actually has one of the worst cases of early game hell I've ever seen. Stay away unless you are prepared to get raped hard in the beginning and breeze through the rest of the game.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 21 Critic Reviews

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Mar 11, 2014
    Expedition: Conquistadors is very entertaining strategic role playing game, about an interesting subject, too [Nov 2013]
  2. Oct 1, 2013
    A very good game, with interesting narration, nice characters and some solid mechanics. It's got its limits and you can clearly see the small budget, but it's also got a big heart.
  3. Sep 6, 2013
    At the very least, Conquistador's acceptance of player failure makes it possible to experience its excellent writing.