9.1

1. Aug 16, 2020
    Loved this game since beta. If you like to plan, build and automate stuff play this game.

Factory must grow.
  2. Aug 19, 2020
    This game is an absolute must for any strategy/logistic fans
    be warned this game is addictive, the scope for refining tactic is near limitless
    this game has 1000+ hours of play available, never feels like a grind
    not played multiplayer yet
    Creeper World 3 & this are the best 2 strategy games I've ever played
    GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
  3. Aug 19, 2020
    Steam says:

"You've played for 1542 hours" Would you recommend this game to other players? Yes. Yes I would. Not only is it one of the most well optimised and bug-free titles this century, it is highly addictive, brain engaging yet somewhat relaxing at the same time, challenging yet never too stressful (unless you punish yourself with harder modes). The modding community is huge
    Steam says:

"You've played for 1542 hours"
    Would you recommend this game to other players?

The modding community is huge (and loved/supported by the devs, some of whom make mods themselves), the devs are meticulous at fixing problems and keeping the players updated on what they are doing, it's really just the greatest game of all time so far. I really can't sing its praises loud enough. When you factor in that it's a new company who self publish, it just gets better.

If you haven't bought this game, buy it.
  4. Aug 16, 2020
    I played since beta. This is how you do beta game development! 10/10. And the game is really addictive. Don't buy if you don't have a lot of time ( :
  5. Aug 16, 2020
    To those who enjoy the automation puzzle niche, Factorio is the epitome of its genre.

Carefully crafted and well-tested by millions of fan-hours during a long early access period, if the base game starts to lose its appeal, tweakable difficulty settings and a rich modding scene offers even more options for longevity. The popular Angels and Bobs mods alone can add a complexity that rivals a modern chemical plant.

The popular half-joke about its compulsive nature and affect on sleep schedules should be taken seriously as it is level with Civilisation games of yore for that “one more turn” temptation, and that temptation can only stem from a masterpiece of a game.
  6. Aug 16, 2020
    Simply the best game ever for me ! And when you think you did everything you discover mods and your hours counter explode!
  7. Aug 16, 2020
    Been playing since 0.16, this is one of the best games ever made and now it's finally got a 1.0 release.
    The game has a learning curve, you might want to check out video tutorials on youtube due to the complexity of some mechanics.
    Factorio is a perfect blend between base building, resource management, micro management and tower defense. The world is procedural generated by parameters
    The world is procedural generated by parameters which you can tweak and choose, want more enemies? got it! want less? got it! want to make them more aggressive? got it? just want to chill without any enemies and just build a factory to launch the rocket? you can! more resources? YES! less resources? YES!
    A playthrough can last from the world record of 2 hours to a OCD scratching 500-1000 hours and beyond, the limit is only your imagination.
    Build complex train network, try your hand in programming via the circuit network with logic gates and fully automated smart production. Organize your base to be the most efficient and in ratio, or create a spaghetti mess, all up to you.
    Oh, and if your imagination is limited or you run out of stuff to do, there are hundreds and thousands of mods, some add quality of life items and systems, and some change the whole game into something completely new! Start a game on a deserted island (yes, just like a minecraft skyblock only on water), survive a post industrial apocalyptic world, add hundreds more recipes, complicate existing ones for higher difficulty.
    There is no better value for 30$ anywhere.
  8. Aug 17, 2020
    Always kill trees. Always kill biters. Transform the entire planet into your factory. The factory must grow.
  9. Aug 25, 2020
    Факторио это когда "Всё хорошо, но переделывай!"
  10. Aug 15, 2020
    Awesome game! The best i have ever played! Graphics is not the best but i like it
  11. Aug 19, 2020
    This is the perfect game for me as I like to automate things. I enjoyed how the gameplay evolves from manual mining to a fully automated factory able to launch rockets into space by crafting them all the way from the basic ingredients going through numerous stages of processing.
  12. Aug 31, 2020
    500+ hours in, i absolutely love this game. Currently waiting for my favorite mods to get updated to version 1.0 then i'll build another gigafactory.
  13. Jan 17, 2021
    genre defining. There can be no higher praise for a game than spawnign copycats to ride on its success.

This game is genre defining in the best possible manner. Its simple systems stacked up to stunning complexity, you can play how you like, you can follow the herd or go your own way. An amazing amount of customisation, and full mod support for game changing experiences to keep it fresh.

Its not for everyone, but if you like this kind of game, no one else does it as well as factorio.
  14. Aug 17, 2020
    This is the best game investment I ever did. Will be very surprised if I'm not at several thousand hours of game play in a few years and by then will have introduced my oldest kids. If you are prone to addiction I would stay away from this game, but otherwise; JUST BUY IT!

Probably the best game I've ever played. Once you have the "There is no spoon" achievement, just add mods and the best game becomes even better. Been a gamer for 35 years, played every genre from fighting games, simulations, RTS, FPS, etc etc for thousands of hours.

Recommend for everyone. Don't think it's only for engineers. If you like puzzles or strategy you'll love this, if you like anything except for pure social games or button mashing you will enjoy this for many many hours. This game creates what is called flow, and it does it without ladders or leveling.
  15. Aug 18, 2020
    Nejvíc nejlepší hra tohoto typu za posledních 10 let. Neskutečně chytlavá, propracovaná a neskutečně skvěle optimalizovaná. Člověk to pustí že jen na hodinu, dvě.. Najednou jsou 3 ráno a já řeším že proč zas něco dochází a kam se podelo všechno železo.. Tak se rozhodni jen lehce něco přidat.. Začíná svitat a já bych měl jít do postele.. Ale Factory must GROW!
  16. Aug 25, 2020
    Automation perfected. A brilliant creative puzzle game. The game gives you an insurmountable task, then gives you an idea of a small step you can take towards it with what you can do now. Once you do that, you realize you can take another small step, and 50 hours later you've almost completed that herculean task that seemed so far off at the beginning: Getting off the alien rock you'reAutomation perfected. A brilliant creative puzzle game. The game gives you an insurmountable task, then gives you an idea of a small step you can take towards it with what you can do now. Once you do that, you realize you can take another small step, and 50 hours later you've almost completed that herculean task that seemed so far off at the beginning: Getting off the alien rock you're stuck on.

The factory must grow.
  17. Aug 31, 2020
    This game is a time machine - you start playing, then suddenly it's 5AM and you have to go to work in a couple of hours.

Avoid at all costs if you won't be able to handle endless dreams about conveyor belts carrying coal.
  18. Nov 25, 2020
    This is a superb game about automation that paved the way for other titles like satisfactory, with some tower defense bits. In it, your objective is to build a rocket, and for that you will place assembly machines to automate the manufactory of increasingly complicated itens, research resources and defenses for keeping aliens away as your factory expands, until it's suddenly 3am.
    It has
    It has carefully crafted sprites and it's aesthetic is excellent even being a 2D game, it is opotimized to a degree where even the largest factories, called megabases, will hardly push the game below 60 UPS, and some bases get really enormous, given the maps are infinite and procedurally generated.
    Also, if you start to think it's too easy, go ahead and slap in some mods until you need a trello board to remember wtf you were doing, the game has a really good mod suppot and community that it will be hard to not have new stuff to automate.
  19. Aug 28, 2020
    One of the best games ever made, this game was almost unique in its genre when it came out, it executed it's idea extremely well, the game has almost no bugs, no issues.

The modding community is extremely good, letting you customize the game to fit every need you might have, either giving you more tools to accomplish the tasks the game sets before you, or making the game ten times harder.

Altough the graphics style might not be for everyone, it personally find the sprites extremely beautiful, and some of the things you find on mods surpass even vanilla.
  20. Aug 18, 2020
    I can edit the map manually with extreme rich resources by adjusting whatever I like before I start a new game. So I can start consume plenty of time to build my factory basement. The game just play like never ending, like play from day to night. Until I forget to eat my breakfast, lunch and dinner, also forget to bath and sleep.
  21. Sep 24, 2020
    Шедевр! Игра на 500+ часов. Спасибо, уважаемые разработчики, за столь прекрасный, сделанный с любовью и заботой огромный и живой мир.
  22. Sep 15, 2020
    This game is great, very well crafted and innovative. You can sink hundreds of hours in this game and it never gets boring. Congratulations.
  23. Aug 20, 2020
    Played hundreds of hours and still not bored... This game is Better than drugs !
  24. Aug 16, 2020
    What an amazing game. 500 hours in and still loving it. The devs also deserve all of the praise. Such an amazing company. The game may seem complex for newcomers but if you get over initial confusion the wonder and possibilities that explode in your mind... The feeling is priceless.
  25. Aug 16, 2020
    Fantastic game! 600+ hours in the game and I still look forward to starting a new map with a friend. Great vanilla base game and fantastic modding community which adds both Quality of Life and total overhauls, pick your poison. Hats off to great developers who really listen to the community
  26. Aug 16, 2020
    Great and complicated game for long hours and didn't need super PC. If you must want play hour before go to bed, dont play.
  27. Aug 16, 2020
    Great game. The main focus is building a giant factory so you can launch a rocket. Every map is randomly generated, and every playthrough is different. Keep in mind that you can spend hundreds of hours on a single map!
    Also, mods!
    So many mods!
    The devs are cool and always listen to our feedback to make the game better.
  28. Aug 16, 2020
    The factory must grow. A simple game that is anything but. With a few core pieces and some easy to grasp mechanics anyone can feel like a big brained Logitian.

One of the most dedicated dev teams have made quite possible the most stable game I've ever played.

Oh and mod support with over 5000 mods BEFORE launch.

Have fun.
  29. Aug 16, 2020
    Factorio is so fun and addictive, and the love and commitment the developers have put into every aspect of this game is extremely apparent. I couldn't recommend this game more highly.
  30. Aug 17, 2020
    A great game, with the best Dev team. Stable, no sudden crashes, except your spacecraft! No bugs, except the biters!

Hours and hours of great gameplay.
  31. Aug 17, 2020
    The most addictive, the most fun, the most time consuming game I've ever played. There's no story. Just belts, incerters, progression and pure gameplay.
  32. Aug 17, 2020
    I have been playing this game for two years, in early access. The biggest issue with the game is that its very addictive. If you have OCD this is the game for you. If you dont want to kill anything but stretch your mind...turn off the Enemy (biters) and play peaceful...but still tax your mind. The idea is you have crash landed on a planet and you have to build a rocket to leave. in myI have been playing this game for two years, in early access. The biggest issue with the game is that its very addictive. If you have OCD this is the game for you. If you dont want to kill anything but stretch your mind...turn off the Enemy (biters) and play peaceful...but still tax your mind. The idea is you have crash landed on a planet and you have to build a rocket to leave. in my 2,500+ hours in game...I have launched a few rockets but the aim for me is the automation of the building of the factory. The rocket is a second or third aim...but the rocket animation is great. Probably the most time spent in one game and for $30...that's under 1 US cent per hour for me to this point. Expand
  33. Aug 17, 2020
    Best Game EVER !! 1000 hours of pleasure and automation to build a huge megabase
  34. Aug 17, 2020
    Great game that keeps you thinking and can be played over and over and over again
  35. Aug 17, 2020
    Factorio is so much better than I could ever describe in 5000 letters. But know this. I just made an account just to rate this masterpiece of art. 10/10
  36. Aug 17, 2020
    The best thousand hours of my life. A classic that keeps on giving. The devs are very active, the game play is extremely fun and addictive, the game is beautiful, and the performance is spectacular. Infinite depth. 10/10
  37. Aug 17, 2020
    This game is not for everyone. It can feel grindy, especially when you are new.

But man, is it the perfect game for me. I have 900 hours in this game. I still haven't mastered it.

The factory must grow!
  38. Aug 17, 2020
    If you are into problem-solving, building, programming,automation or puzzle game, this, is where you next few hundreds hours will go.
  39. Aug 18, 2020
    The graphics may not be very appealing at first, but it's a game that will make your brain work hard, and that's what I love about it.

You'll build a huge Factory in order to leave the planet you accidentally crashed on. You'll probably try something simple and it won't work, try again, improve, improve again. At some point you might get bored about building stuff, but then you'll get

At some point you might get bored about building stuff, but then you'll get trains, and then again you'll get drones, and the you'll leverage the power of blueprints!

Those three things are literally a game changer!

And if it's not enough you can add mods, that may tweak a bit the game, or improve it a lot, or change it/make it harder/add more stuff to build..

And if it's not enough, you have challenged to accomplish!

You'll spend hundreds of hours on this game!
  40. Aug 25, 2020
    You'll either play this less than 4 hours or you'll be playing till 4 am.
    Before you start, set an alarm for food and then a couple more for getting ready for work/school in the morning.
    This is not a joke, set alarms, it's this addictive. #TheFactoryMustGrow #Cracktorio
    (copy pasta'd my review from steam: Posted: 30 Jun, 2019)
  41. Sep 1, 2020
    Это настоящая игра 2020 года! В нее не возможно не залипнуть. Новые режимы, PvP, мультиплеер, логика, логистика. Такой огромный мир. Прекрасная игра для разминки ума. Проектирование новых схем это отдельное удовольствие. особенно когда по прошествии времени все работает как задумал или даже лучше. А если нет, то переделываешь. Первые 400 часов пролетели незаметно и интерес играть неЭто настоящая игра 2020 года! В нее не возможно не залипнуть. Новые режимы, PvP, мультиплеер, логика, логистика. Такой огромный мир. Прекрасная игра для разминки ума. Проектирование новых схем это отдельное удовольствие. особенно когда по прошествии времени все работает как задумал или даже лучше. А если нет, то переделываешь. Первые 400 часов пролетели незаметно и интерес играть не пропал. Expand
  42. Sep 3, 2020
    Played hundreds of hours of this game. There is nothing quite like it, it's almost it's own genre. There is no clear winning or losing, you play at whatever difficult you want at your own pace and just have fun.
  43. Oct 14, 2020
    "After 8 years in development, hopefully it'll be worth the wait"
    It was.
    Also, hey hey people
  44. Dec 12, 2020
    The best sandbox game ever made. I spent over 500 hours in the game and I love it.
  45. Dec 12, 2020
    Incredible game, for specific type of players. You can spends thousands of hours on this game even though it seems simple at the first glance. Finding a way to make all things automatically is simple enough. but scaling it up or making it more efficient? It's HARD. You will always tear down you base because something is not optimal or right, or you will just start over. Mods are perfectIncredible game, for specific type of players. You can spends thousands of hours on this game even though it seems simple at the first glance. Finding a way to make all things automatically is simple enough. but scaling it up or making it more efficient? It's HARD. You will always tear down you base because something is not optimal or right, or you will just start over. Mods are perfect way to spice things up when the Vanilla gets stale. Just like with the other indie games: Rimworld, Terraria, Stardew Valley, the community of modders is excellent. Expand
  46. Aug 15, 2020
    Best game. fastest 200h in my life. Best gameplay with good perfomance. Mod is good too, some of them can't change 80% gameplay.
  47. Aug 15, 2020
    I don't need friends, family nor food.
    I've got my favtory. And the factory must grow
  48. Aug 17, 2020
    I have about 1100 hours in this game. This game is just like Civilization "One more turn" and you lost about a nights sleep. But in factorio it is like i have want to optimize my production and suddenly you realize it is light out side.
  49. Aug 15, 2020
    Легендарная игра, поражающая со всех своих сторон. Кроме очевидно уникального геймплея, тут продумано буквально все, каждая мелочь, разработчики уделяют внимание всем аспектам игры, прислушиваются к сообществу, постоянно шлифуют и дорабатывают игру. Широчайшая поддержка модификаций, лучшая оптимизация из всего что я видел (как они добились просчета сотен тысяч машин и маршрутов безЛегендарная игра, поражающая со всех своих сторон. Кроме очевидно уникального геймплея, тут продумано буквально все, каждая мелочь, разработчики уделяют внимание всем аспектам игры, прислушиваются к сообществу, постоянно шлифуют и дорабатывают игру. Широчайшая поддержка модификаций, лучшая оптимизация из всего что я видел (как они добились просчета сотен тысяч машин и маршрутов без лагов?). Мои поздравления с выходом в релиз! Expand
  50. Aug 16, 2020
    Best building RTS ever... This is game what we prayed for all those years...
  51. Aug 16, 2020
  52. Aug 16, 2020
    Incredible game, never imagined building factories could be son fun. I have over 800h of play time, this is the best game deal of my entire life. Really good support from the developers, endless mods, I have nothing but praise for this masterpiece.
  53. Aug 16, 2020
    I haven't left my room in about 3, maybe 4 years... I keep seeing all these memes about 2020 being a bad year but I don't see why. Factorio finally left early access and I couldn't be happier. So if you've got a year to spare, you should definitely try it!
  54. Aug 16, 2020
    Best sandbox game I've every played.

If you have personal life, forget about it. You won't even have a chance to understand were did you get those 300 hours playtime. This game is your new family/boyfriend/girlfriend. The typical play session looks like this: OKAY, it's 23:57. 3 more minutes and I go to bed ...gonna put one more assembling machine here... and here we go. Now I can go
    Best sandbox game I've every played.

OKAY, it's 23:57. 3 more minutes and I go to bed ...gonna put one more assembling machine here... and here we go. Now I can go to slee... WAT DA HELL, it's 7:43 already?!

15 unsleeping nights out of 10.
  55. Aug 17, 2020
    Best resource management game ever I have always enjoyed managing every single title of detail. Endless content
  56. Aug 22, 2020
    I cannot honestly praise this game enough. It's virtually flawless. And has addiction levels somewhere up there with class A drugs. If you have OCD, any form of autism, are a perfectionist, then this game will hit all your buttons at once. Simply fantastic.
  57. Aug 16, 2020
    This is how one makes 10/10 legendary masterpiece game!

Also, be sure to checkout mod community.

Factory must grow! (only 464hrs) ;)
  58. Aug 16, 2020
    The best game i ever played. Makes you forget that time exist. I have countless sleepless night. It is highly addictive. Easy game to get into and very hard to master
  59. Aug 16, 2020
    Este es el juego más maravilloso, completo, entretenido y bien hecho al que he jugado. Su soporte para mods es increíble, es fácil de empezar e inacabable para dominarlo. Crear tu factoria y verla crecer, automatizarse y optimizarse es una sensación inigualable. Tras 3 años jugando la versión early access, es una alegría ver que al fin se libera como juego completo y creo sinceramente queEste es el juego más maravilloso, completo, entretenido y bien hecho al que he jugado. Su soporte para mods es increíble, es fácil de empezar e inacabable para dominarlo. Crear tu factoria y verla crecer, automatizarse y optimizarse es una sensación inigualable. Tras 3 años jugando la versión early access, es una alegría ver que al fin se libera como juego completo y creo sinceramente que cualquiera que no lo haya probado, debería hacerlo. En fin, hasta he accedido por primera vez a Metacritic para poder dejar esta merecida reseña. Juego del año, juego de la década, y seguramente juego de toda una vida!!! Expand
  60. Aug 16, 2020
    With out a doubt one of the greatest games I’ve ever played. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.
  61. Aug 25, 2020
    I like logistics games and wanted to like this game. I put about 20 hours into it so far. There does not appear to be any competitive pressure in the game. Its a big world but the only decision you have is what area has the majority of the resources you need. I can tinker with my belt lines, reduce the amount of work I need to do by hand -- all reasonably well done. I just dont see aI like logistics games and wanted to like this game. I put about 20 hours into it so far. There does not appear to be any competitive pressure in the game. Its a big world but the only decision you have is what area has the majority of the resources you need. I can tinker with my belt lines, reduce the amount of work I need to do by hand -- all reasonably well done. I just dont see a reason to load it up again. There is nothing compelling to take you out of your base building tinker mode. I dont regret the 20 hours and I probably just barely got my money's worth, but its nowhere near the class of games that I would go back to over and over again. Expand
  62. Aug 17, 2020
    I have racked up 690 hours on this and I am not getting bored of it. Long live Factorio and it's developers.
  63. Aug 18, 2020
    Amazing game, but extremely addictive (there is a tight feedback loop). I would honestly not recommend b/c you might get sucked in and lose your job :)
  64. Nov 7, 2020
    This is one of my favorite games ever, I don't even know how to review it, because it's just too perfect in it's genre. It's so perfect that this game should be placed as the Standard of engineering games in International Bureau of Weights and Measures.
  65. Jan 7, 2021
    My favorite game ever. It's definitely a niche, but for those of us in that niche, this is the greatest game ever.
    The game is about designing an implementing your factory. It's an incredible open ended puzzle. There are built in copy and paste functions so that building a huge factory isn't a grind.
    Read the developer's blog (Factorio Friday Facts) to see the level of thought and attention to detail that went into this game.
  66. Nov 1, 2020
    I don t like this game because I love my time.Just like a normal person right
  67. Aug 18, 2020
    Boring game, there's no goal, no pleasure, it's ugly, go work in a factory and make money is better than playing such games.
  68. Dec 22, 2020
    Biggest disappointment ever!! I know it's a great game.. BUT user interface and tutorial are f** s**
    Lost 2 hours of life not being able to build anything more than a single furnace and drill :(
  69. Aug 20, 2020
    Boring management. You do the same thing, it gets boring after a couple of hours. Progress is made in stages, there are no differences in the stages, just more time to build a new one.
  70. Jun 21, 2021
    love the game, be warned though this will take over your life. An amazing base building / automation / resource management game.
  71. Aug 28, 2020
    ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
  72. Dec 8, 2020
    Just couldn't get into it. Seemed like there was a lack of something to care about it this game. I loved Prison Architect because I was actually feeling like I was caring for or torturing something. This game was just boring for me and with 0 effort put into graphics it could not possibly be a 10.
  73. Jun 19, 2021
    Man, Factorio is such a great game... I always enjoy this game like no other. I never could reach the end, cause I'm unable to play more than four days... However, it's a really great game and one of my favorites... I love every aspect of the game; from the OST, that creeps me, to the art, that makes you realize you're industrilizing everything, It's perfect the way the game executes theMan, Factorio is such a great game... I always enjoy this game like no other. I never could reach the end, cause I'm unable to play more than four days... However, it's a really great game and one of my favorites... I love every aspect of the game; from the OST, that creeps me, to the art, that makes you realize you're industrilizing everything, It's perfect the way the game executes the contamination system, or the alien attacks. If you love logistic and automatizing, you will love Factorio. Expand
  74. May 17, 2021
    This is an extremely well crafted, polished game with an addicting gameplay loop. I "finished" the game (main objective/ all missions/story) but due to the nature of the game I can easily play a few hundred more hours. I also like how this game can be enjoyed by casuals who finish the game via a huge belt-spaghetti mess as well as the hardcore programmer who finetuned his megabase withThis is an extremely well crafted, polished game with an addicting gameplay loop. I "finished" the game (main objective/ all missions/story) but due to the nature of the game I can easily play a few hundred more hours. I also like how this game can be enjoyed by casuals who finish the game via a huge belt-spaghetti mess as well as the hardcore programmer who finetuned his megabase with open excel spreadsheets, blueprints, ingame logicgates and thousands of robots alike. How you play is up to you and it feels really rewarding once you successfully solve logistic problems in your own way and seeing it come to fruition.

There aren't really any negatives I could think of outside of obvious design choices, e.g. there isn't really any story to speak of other than "you crashed on an unknown planet - build a rocket". Creative players especially will have a blast as well as anyone who likes logical problem solving. Overall fun and hard not to recommend.
  75. Sep 13, 2021
    Brilliant game. Not everyone's cup of tea, but has plenty of depth for those looking and is basic enough on the top layer to not have to steep of a learning curve. Before you know it it's been 3 days. Well worth playing.
  76. Nov 8, 2020
    I'm embarrassed about how many hours i have logged on this game on steam. Lets put it that way and leave it at that. Absolute 10/10 that needs to be played to be truly understood.
  77. Dec 28, 2020
    this game is such a treat.

its trailers really detract from 'what' the game is- as it is difficult to communicate that, even with a video showing you the actual game. its a 2d game about strategy, planning, management, logistics, balance, and automation, all rolled into a fun symphony. and if that wasn't enough for you, there's aliens that are angry you're on their planet and will
    this game is such a treat.

its a 2d game about strategy, planning, management, logistics, balance, and automation, all rolled into a fun symphony. and if that wasn't enough for you, there's aliens that are angry you're on their planet and will try to destroy your base.

it can be very complex in its execution, and i strongly recommend having a fellow veteran player nearby to show you the ropes without crushing your creativity, as a new player will get math headaches playing this game and really thinking about it. it can be overwhelming, and this is perhaps also a slight detractor for the game, as it will only really appeal to people who want to peel back the layers and be determined to 'guess and check' so to speak.

everything in the game is customizable, adding a ton of quality of life. modding is simplicity itself, and the full set of tools is available from the dev website. browsing mods is done through in-game menu, and installation is a breeze.

your game-play loop is to construct a factory to build a rocket to take you back up into space, where supposedly you can be safe, or something. leave the planet. that kind of thing. and getting there depends on you.

there are no 'wrong' answers in factorio, simply less efficient answers.

at first, you must mine some ore and coal by hand to get your first few basic systems running. after that, you'll have hydrocarbon miners to mine ore for you as you move it to the areas it needs to be.

and then soon, electronic systems take their places, automated trains, drones, and transport belts are all there to mass transport your products to the next phase of refinement.

will you run a balanced factory, an overproduction factory, a highly organized alphabetic production system, or a factory that just works? it's all up to you.

once your factory build starts to reach a certain point, it begins to reduce your frame-rate, but most players will never see this. you have to be producing over 1M per hour of almost every product, and have a large integrated rail system to start reaching this point. you may reach this point sooner if you have enemies enabled. (yes they can be disabled, almost anything can be disabled. its a true sandbox builder.)

from a code standpoint, i have never had this game crash with its default install, and it is one of the most technically sound pieces of software i've had on my system. it barely sips your pc power, and settings are available to help it run on systems with lower specifications. like if you use a laptop for travel, factorio can give you some diversion without destroying your wallet.

worth every dollar.
  78. Sep 29, 2020
    I could write a long review about how great game this is, but I don't want to waste your time. It's time you could spend playing Factorio.
  79. Zyo
    Aug 27, 2020
    Building, planning, automating... Awesome game! You can play online with or against other players.
  80. Dec 19, 2020
    The game copes with its task - to be a realistic enterprise construction simulator. Good optimization, nice graphics and great sound!
  81. Jul 7, 2021
    If you like base building and legos play this. You can be really creative with how you do things. if the games too easy you can do a death world or wave defence and really push your limits. Game can be relaxing and or stressful depending on how you play its.pretty dope
  82. Nov 19, 2020
    Really great game with complete modding support and crazy game optimization for HUGE factories
  83. Nov 1, 2020
    Very impressive and interesting game. It is really not for everybody and can get a bit tedious and exhausting. But you will probably go back after a break... It's very hard to let go.
  84. Aug 29, 2020
    This game is all about automation, and in it, it was perfect. Pleasant graphics, awesome game-play, good replay potential, full mod support. Looks like legendary game for years.
  85. Oct 10, 2020
    Incredible game, best in in genre. Only 'negative' is no matter how many hours you have you always feel dumb.
  86. Nov 11, 2020
    I reserve 10's for the best of the best and I considered it.

Logistic simulation gone mental. Graphics are crazy bad, but that is not why I play. I play to build.

Ever see Fraggle Rock as a kid? Those little dudes that keep building and you don't know why? This is worse.
  87. Jan 15, 2021
    Unlike my social life since I found this game, the factory must grow.

I've played many automation/colony builder games and there is nothing as deep and complex as this game. A single playthrough can easily be 200 - 300 hours long if you're actually trying to "finish" the game, but the reality is it's pretty much endless and that's before you even get into mods.
  88. Sep 16, 2020
    Nice sandbox. Bought it after 5 min of demo version.
    Build, plan and automate you factory.
    Then automate your automated factory again.
  89. Dec 11, 2020
    le seul problème de factorio est son manque d'histoire et en ce qui me concerne, le fait qu'une fois que j'ai trouvé une bonne façon de fonctionner, le jeu ne m'intéresse pas assez pour l'améliorer et donc je la répète en boucle. A part ça, le jeu m'a procuré plus d'un millier d'heures de fun.
  90. Nov 27, 2020
    Fantastic indie game inspired by minecraft. Don't let the pixelated graphics fool you, this game is one of the most fun and in depth works of art you will ever play. There is always something fun and interesting that needs doing, this game really pushes you to become more creative and innovative with your factory management and is hands down one of the best indie games I have ever playedFantastic indie game inspired by minecraft. Don't let the pixelated graphics fool you, this game is one of the most fun and in depth works of art you will ever play. There is always something fun and interesting that needs doing, this game really pushes you to become more creative and innovative with your factory management and is hands down one of the best indie games I have ever played AND it has multiplayer. YOU ARE MISSING OUT IF YOU DONT PLAY THIS ABSOLUTE GEM!! Expand
  91. Jun 29, 2021
    Лучшая игра. Долго сомневался в ней, но после первой ночи утонул в ней на 700 часов... Она просто проглотит вас целиком. Игра вроде проста, но очень увлекательна и интересна. (Проста на базовом уровне - там есть тонкости)
    Цена игры не велика - попробуйте. Обязательно! Вам понравиться!
    Цена игры не велика - попробуйте. Обязательно! Вам понравиться!
  92. Jul 26, 2021
    me like jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
  93. Jun 22, 2021
    Factorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. You will be mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies. In the beginning you will find yourself chopping trees, mining ores and crafting mechanical arms and transport belts by hand, but in short time you can become an industrial powerhouse, with huge solarFactorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. You will be mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies. In the beginning you will find yourself chopping trees, mining ores and crafting mechanical arms and transport belts by hand, but in short time you can become an industrial powerhouse, with huge solar fields, oil refining and cracking, manufacture and deployment of construction and logistic robots, all for your resource needs. However this heavy exploitation of the planet's resources does not sit nicely with the locals, so you will have to be prepared to defend yourself and your machine empire. Expand
  94. Dec 12, 2020
    This game deserves every 10/10.
    One of the best strategic/logical experience for many years
  95. Feb 10, 2021
    Great game, took me 10 hours without noticing it was already morning. if only had some kind of campaign would have been 10/10 for me.
  96. Jun 23, 2021
    Just one of the greatest strategy/sandbox game of all time. Very hard and very addictive. Be careful: you can spend thousand hours of you life in this game.
  97. Aug 28, 2020
    I have almost 400 hours of playing time and still play. I love this game and recommend it to everyone!
  98. Sep 21, 2021
    Complex and Engaging game.
    Start from nothing and work your way up to fully optimised factory!

Lots of fun, remember THE FACTORY MUST GROW!
  99. Aug 18, 2020
    I have only played 8 hours, which is nothing compared to most people in this game, but I am enjoying it so far. Very engaging in how you automate everything and how you're always thinking of how to make it more efficient. Would recommend to anyone to try. Also, it's only 3 gigs.
  100. Feb 5, 2021
    What can I say... A masterpiece. I thought it might be some boring building game when I looked at the trailer and the previews. However when I played the demo I realized what I might've missed if I did not download the demo.

Great system and design. The alien setting is important as it pushes you to find an optimal-ish solution with some kind of time limit, saving the game from a dull, endless building exercise.

Universal acclaim - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 23, 2021
    Exciting construction and management sim with great gameplay flow. It does require a lot of imagination and thought. Caution: addictive!
  2. Mar 23, 2021
    This is a jewel. An unbelievably clever, thought-out, detailed, balanced, fun, brilliantly designed masterpiece that really doesn’t have any drawbacks at all. If you like to build and optimize, you simply have to play Factorio.
  3. Jan 13, 2021
    Factorio is dauntingly complex, but offers almost endlessly enjoyable depth for optimizers and survival fans if you take the time to learn its systems.