2.8

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Nov 20, 2018
    this is an early access game that does not deserve more than 10$ at the current stage
  2. Nov 20, 2018
    I've been playing Bethesda games since Morrowind and i think Fallout 76 is game development at its laziest and a big FY to the fans. Fallout 76 is a glorified Fallout 4 mod with a AAA-pricetag.
  3. Nov 20, 2018
    This is another cash grab game made because of trends. With micro-transactions, and all bad things that come with them.
    The game itself is just lazy asset mash from other games, with objective to create platform form making money.
    Bethesda tried to replicate success of Rust and other successful open world survival games, without understanding what makes those games good. Owning a good
    Owning a good IP does not make a game automatically good.
    This is the future of games if we do not stop support this crap.
    For me this is the line.
    A game made just because of a trend or containing micro-transactions will not get my money or my support.
  4. Nov 20, 2018
    i cant believe this game is fallout, it look like one of poor game and free on steam, shame on you bethesda
  5. Nov 21, 2018
    I am a huge fan of anything BGS. I have at least three copies of Fallout 3, and similar amounts for their other games. Fallout 76 is a game I'm upset at owning one copy of. The amount of bugs and visual glitches honestly makes me feel like they went BACKWARDS visually for Fallout 4. Sure the terrain may be more dense with foliage, but you can't see anything 30 feet ahead of you because ofI am a huge fan of anything BGS. I have at least three copies of Fallout 3, and similar amounts for their other games. Fallout 76 is a game I'm upset at owning one copy of. The amount of bugs and visual glitches honestly makes me feel like they went BACKWARDS visually for Fallout 4. Sure the terrain may be more dense with foliage, but you can't see anything 30 feet ahead of you because of the insane DoF to compensate for the ugly LOD and aliasing.

Besides that the game is simply not fun when comparing to any other BGS title. Sure it may be a totally new direction and comparisons shouldn't be made, but that's a bad excuse for a boring game loop. Extremely excited for Starfield though! 1/10 better luck next time weenies.
  6. Nov 21, 2018
    I made an account just so I could help warn potential customers. The game was all hype by bethesda to try to sell a more expensive unfinished version of fallout 4 with even more microtransactions well allocating as few resources to the project as possible. From the game not working when I first got it, to it being a bland and empty grind when it does "work", the trash heap this game is,I made an account just so I could help warn potential customers. The game was all hype by bethesda to try to sell a more expensive unfinished version of fallout 4 with even more microtransactions well allocating as few resources to the project as possible. From the game not working when I first got it, to it being a bland and empty grind when it does "work", the trash heap this game is, is only made enjoyable if played with friends, but then again what isn't fun when doing it with friends? You could watch paint dry with friends and get some level of enjoyment out of it, that does not mean it is a good way to spend your time, nor that you should spend this much money to do that. If you really want to defend bethesda on this, be my guest but I promise the majority of consumers will not enjoy this game. Expand
  7. Nov 22, 2018
    Все очень и очень плохо.... Даже не чего сказать.
  8. Nov 25, 2018
    I agree with pretty much everything that has been said about this game. However, personally i am happy to search for my quests and lore so was enjoying the game 'despite' all the poor design choices and bugs. That was however, until i was 30-40 hours deep and on one of the main quest paths. The game froze a little after i had completed a quest and on relog the game decided to drop me backI agree with pretty much everything that has been said about this game. However, personally i am happy to search for my quests and lore so was enjoying the game 'despite' all the poor design choices and bugs. That was however, until i was 30-40 hours deep and on one of the main quest paths. The game froze a little after i had completed a quest and on relog the game decided to drop me back a few steps on the chain but the flag on the quest pole had not been rest stopping me in my tracks. This was game ending. In fallout 4/skyrym i would have simply reloaded an old save. On an mmo i would have simply contacted a GM. fallout 76 has nether so the game, without hyperbole, completly broke for me. Game ending. Expand
  9. Nov 26, 2018
    Fallout 76, for me, is the final word in lazy, disinterested game design. It feels like Bethesda have been terrified of alienating any portion of the market by making something revolutionary and as such have really created nothing new or interesting. The game lacks a heart and soul, decisions don't seem to matter and progression either makes no sense or isn't challenging enough to feelFallout 76, for me, is the final word in lazy, disinterested game design. It feels like Bethesda have been terrified of alienating any portion of the market by making something revolutionary and as such have really created nothing new or interesting. The game lacks a heart and soul, decisions don't seem to matter and progression either makes no sense or isn't challenging enough to feel worthwhile. Games, like life, require loss and struggle to feel rewarding, neither are found here. Expand
  10. Nov 27, 2018
    Gioco buggato e crash continui. Una presa in giro per i fan e una mera commercialata.
    Awful
  11. Nov 27, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Probably the worst game I've seen this generation. A full scale scam. I'm not preordering a Bethesda game ever again. I hope they don't do this **** to Doom or Elder Scrolls. Expand
  12. Nov 27, 2018
    game trash I lost 2 power armor with bugs, after I got into the power armor bug I can not get out anymore and when I leave the game the program does not end in the system.
  13. Dec 29, 2018
    This is the new poster child of a thieverous cash grab. This is an obvious repack of Fallout4, but with many bugs and very poor game play. If I could get a refund and be set back to where I was before this I would. They owe me a good game, if they make one, would it be correct to consider free hacked copies? (of course not lol)

BTW, if any law firm can cause them some serious

BTW, if any law firm can cause them some serious punitive damage, you can have my recovery and I'll even pay you more.
  14. Nov 15, 2018
    Copy Fallout 4 > Paste on a new template > Remove every single NPC > Add multiplayer > Put in some new monsters > Actually manage to deliver a bug ridden mess on an engine that you have been using for years, even though you literally copy + pasted your previous game > Spend tons of money on marketing (to the point of putting ads on buses lmao) instead of actually developing a new engineCopy Fallout 4 > Paste on a new template > Remove every single NPC > Add multiplayer > Put in some new monsters > Actually manage to deliver a bug ridden mess on an engine that you have been using for years, even though you literally copy + pasted your previous game > Spend tons of money on marketing (to the point of putting ads on buses lmao) instead of actually developing a new engine or even trying to improve it slightly > Still manage to profit thanks to the mindless, brainwashed, casual millenials who worship scummy corporates like you

Bless.
  15. Nov 15, 2018
    I am a blunt person, previous fallout games have been amusingly buggy, this on the other hand is a complete buggy mess. It is a low effort sandbox game that dumbs down the roleplay aspects even further from a mediocre Fallout 4 (which was a good exploration game, but terrible role play and fallout game). Who was this game marketed towards? its to crap to be the MMO sandbox crowd, tooI am a blunt person, previous fallout games have been amusingly buggy, this on the other hand is a complete buggy mess. It is a low effort sandbox game that dumbs down the roleplay aspects even further from a mediocre Fallout 4 (which was a good exploration game, but terrible role play and fallout game). Who was this game marketed towards? its to crap to be the MMO sandbox crowd, too dumbed down to be the fallout die hards, to buggy to be anyone full stop. Maybe in a few years time, and many patches it may be worth a look, until then waste of money. Expand
  16. Nov 16, 2018
    Disappointing. Bethesda did not make a good game in the first place (questionable decisions, old engine, overall slacking and doing the job poorly), and for worse, did not work on it since early beta. Everyone knows Bethesda games are not the top quality games and contain lots of bugs and other issues, but that is one thing, and seeing them release the actual early BETA build on theDisappointing. Bethesda did not make a good game in the first place (questionable decisions, old engine, overall slacking and doing the job poorly), and for worse, did not work on it since early beta. Everyone knows Bethesda games are not the top quality games and contain lots of bugs and other issues, but that is one thing, and seeing them release the actual early BETA build on the release day and completely ignoring any bugs and issues that should have been fixed urgently is another.

What score do you want for a game that was not made well and stopped getting patches a week before release?
  17. Nov 16, 2018
    Worst game I ever bought. Makes me so motion sick I had to quit after 5 mins. locked at 63 fps and no FOV adjuster. total JUNK.
  18. Nov 16, 2018
    Looks like an unfinished mmo unfinished fallout game. Explore the emptiness, fight some ghouls, some super mutants and it is the game. No story, no npcs, no cities full of life.
    They took the old engine and did a game an empty game, they actually didnt produce anything new in this last version.
    I could take the online, what else can I do? but having the unfinished look of the game, what is it?
  19. Nov 16, 2018
    A DISASTER !
    bugthesda... bugthesda never changes!
    Bad engine !
    Bad gameplay!
    Bad netcode!
    NO offline mode !
    60 buks for what ?
  20. Nov 16, 2018
    Firstly let me start by saying that I'm a Fallout and Skyrim fan-boy. I love Bethesda and all the licensed titles under their brand name and I'm most certainly not biased by the plethora of negative reviews coming in.
    This game feels sad... Just sad. No npcs, this game feels incomplete(?). Empty and dead as a hollowed, old-tree. It's like something was ripped apart crashing down the core values of this game. It's like it has lost its very own soul if I might say.

Even Fallout 4 which wasn't the franchise's top gun proved out to be way more effective by introducing new capabilities and adding a flavour into the post apocalyptic wasteland. It had its flaws in RPG elements mostly but nevertheless it proved out to live to its expectation.

Whereas in the case of Fallout 76 even the most subtle feeling of gloom and doom is totally absent. It's like venturing into a failed fallout 4 alpha project.

Sad and pathetic. I'll try my best to forget this.

For future reference please use the Steam engine next time. I mean we know what you're doing. We're not stupid. We grew up with this game. Don't puncture the wound further.
  21. Nov 16, 2018
    Bethesda milked the franchise and got lazier with every new release and now they're paying for it. Can't say I'm surprised. This is what happens when you ruin a franchise you bought by retconning anything you didn't develop and alienating its core fanbase.

Wake me up when they're working with Obsidian again.
  22. Nov 17, 2018
    The game is boring, hot keys control are not common and very annoying (constantly mix up tab with escape), no pause to think, no clear goal what to do next, just wandering as a homeless an collect empty cans.

And moreover? why the hell I can't get a refund???
  23. Nov 17, 2018
    Worst game ever. graphics looks like PS2. Dont buy this MMO crap. Bethesda is most awful games developer. Puiblishing only crap.
  24. Nov 17, 2018
    for 2018 you have to expect BETTER for a AAA title. bethesda has gotten LAZY. ps4 fallout 4 performance a few years ago was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. i'm just not buying bethesda games until THEY WAKE UP and make a 2019 engine that doesn't look like a fresh cow pie and smells even worse.
  25. Nov 17, 2018
    Shame, incompetence and financial arrogance. Unfinished mod for Fallout 4 for the price of a full PC Game??? Bethesda said whatever she wanted.
  26. Nov 15, 2018
    This game is broken in so many ways. Networking code is a joke, visually ancient, micro-transactions, and day 1 exploits. I was excited for this game, how it was sold it seemed allot like a single player with a multiplayer drop in. Its not that, its always online. That in itself is stupid but alright not game ending. Till you play it, and discover the missions can be sniped by others,This game is broken in so many ways. Networking code is a joke, visually ancient, micro-transactions, and day 1 exploits. I was excited for this game, how it was sold it seemed allot like a single player with a multiplayer drop in. Its not that, its always online. That in itself is stupid but alright not game ending. Till you play it, and discover the missions can be sniped by others, physics are just a joke, and uses its ancient engine somehow. This was just a giant lie. Expand
  27. Nov 16, 2018
    Honest Review? Here you are. My experience and the like.

i am about a full day in playing this game. 22h on record now. i played by myself for 8 hours. then actually went out to look for a gang to team up with. no one would join me. it seams very very hard out of the maybe 30 people i have run across, that would like to be friends. My first 8 hours of playing this game... it was dead
    Honest Review? Here you are. My experience and the like.

My first 8 hours of playing this game... it was dead it seamed. it was as if i was playing Fallout 4 after the main mission. I was able to get a power armor frame. and a massive plethora of pipe pistols. that i can only seam to sell for 1-2 bottle caps or deconstruct into one or 2 screws. depending on item condition. and after about 8 of those hours, compiling materials and a few quests. i still couldnt build a full on house (4 walls and a roof). So after i gave up on the building aspect of the game. i then got board of doing the same kind of quests over and over again. ether fetch, baby sit, kill something, or read an entire essay worth of hidden quest paths. I have been around the block a few times with these holotape and such story systems. Fallout 1 and especially Fallout 2 had them already. It wasnt new.

My next few hours. from hour 8 to about 12 i found one of my friends in game. And we didnt go on some massive adventure our the like. i was helping him get his quests done and the like he was helping with some of mine. We still couldnt really build much. And he got tired of just doing the same kind of quests as well.
    From about hour 12 to 13 we just talked and tried to figure out the leveling system, some crafting, and where to go and do next. so from hour 13 to about 16 we went to the edge of the maps. We tried to find the largest landmarks. and we ended up getting frustrated as we kept running out of ammo, and getting chased down by a gang of 4 other players wanting to PvP.
    My friend left on hour 16 and i went back to where i like to set up my shop. trying to work with the crafting system in some way. seeing what i could or couldnt do.
    Then followed by me Alt-Tabing out of the game to see how to start looking for nuclear launch codes... to no real prevail.

My Review of this game is a 2/10. its boring. its empty. theres nothing at those cool looking locations. the story didnt hook me or my friend. the quests are generic MMO quests. its still buggy. and as i have seen from previous BGS games, they will remain buggy to the end of their life.
    The Engine is too old for this stuff they expect it to do.
    The players ruined my experience. but it was alright when i was playing with just my friend. the no push-to-talk system is cancerous.
    There is no amusement to about 80% of these locations.
    There is no random special encounters with lets say as happens in Fallout 3 or new vegas.
    Its arsenal is lack luster. it will be an E.A. like system where i have to play some 100+h before i get to end game equipment. that i might not even have the level to use. I already got power armor frame and a minigun though. Ammo is harder to come across.
    The survival aspect of this game is a joke. you dont get hungry or thirst too often at all. Softcore survival just means that you are to not have too harsh of a penalty on death... not have it become a massive chore when you actually need to drink or eat.
    The game is alright for exploring and some time with friends. But thats all that is hear. wide as an Ocean, deep as a puddle. ill give it points for the looks and the environment. but everything else? No.

Out of this entire experience, i came out feeling ripped off. I payed $65 pre-order... i get home to open my PHYSICAL CD case. to find that where the CD is, its a cardboard disk... THERE IS NO PHYSICAL COPY OF FALLOUT 76. and it was STILL a FULL PRICED game. Not only that but the pre-order from Gamesstop; Their special pre-order item? was a Fallout Sticker to put in your car window.

I have no idea what Bethesda is doing. idk if this is Todd's idea. but if this is a joke. it went right over all of our heads.

As of today. I know this wasnt your first Online game, Bethesda. i am no longer a Bethesda fan. Goodbye Bethesda.
  28. Nov 16, 2018
    Absolutely lifeless and a complete disgrace to the series. What stumps me is that Bethesda was onto a great thing, their games were enjoyed, and they sold millions of copies. As a result of all this money and all of the fan base, they reinvested nothing and basically did everything a company could do to insult it's fan base. Farewell Gaming, the last Giant has fallen.
  29. Nov 16, 2018
    Empty. Lifeless. Soulless, all these words sadly describe my experience of Fallout 76. No immersion, just a world that fills empty. There's no soul to the game, nothing to do.
  30. Nov 16, 2018
    I was one of the Beta Players and I see some harsh but yet justified comments. If your thinking of buying this game wait until it drops in price, currently £50 at time of writing.
    In my experience it was alright and it was ok just to roam about looting and shooting some monsters/zombies. You will likely see cheaters as there is no prevention for this and you need a pretty beefy computer as this game is poorly optimized. I had a Intel i7 quadro 3100m, which is never had any trouble with any modern game titles except this game. I had 8 - 12 fps and my mouse kept jumping all over the screen. It was unplayable. Luckily I was at work and we have some powerful Titan powered PC's, but even with all that raw power it slowed down during massive fight scenes.
    The story has been taken out and you no longer make game-changing decisions like in previous Fallouts, and it feels like a MMO without the engaging quests. You are often told to go somewhere then return with no real story, but i digress it is a nice world if your computer can run it.
    I would not reccomend this game even though I really want to, I love fallout but this is a huge step back. I admire Bethesda for trying something like this but you forgot what made your francise so popular to begin with, go and speak with someone from CD projekt red. I am not sure you can come back from this insult to your fans.
  31. Nov 17, 2018
    I can't score this game very high, because I've encountered a lot of problems. I've played to level 11 so far, maybe put a solid 15-20 hours into it. Problem number 1, if you don't put points/cards into Endurance, you will be dying of hunger and thirst every five minutes. It totally breaks the immersion and exploration nature of Fallout, and forces you down a select path. Even then, theI can't score this game very high, because I've encountered a lot of problems. I've played to level 11 so far, maybe put a solid 15-20 hours into it. Problem number 1, if you don't put points/cards into Endurance, you will be dying of hunger and thirst every five minutes. It totally breaks the immersion and exploration nature of Fallout, and forces you down a select path. Even then, the cards you get are random, so good luck planning your build. An example being, I have encountered opportunities to lock pick, but skill isn't high enough, and I can't advance it until that card randomly appears. Next, the camp building is full of frustrating bugs and limitations, from appearing and disappearing walls, to the environment working against you, and always having to rebuild it when you move it because the terrain won't accept the camp you spend hours creating. Also, good luck crafting any gear above level 1. I couldn't figure it out. I could find some stuff of higher levels and had options to mod, but its kind of rare and most my armor is still level 1 because I can't craft anything but level 1. Also, you will run out of storage space very quickly, and it's bugged (where's your QA dept Bethesda?). It's limited at 400 pounds, and between guns, ammo, food, armor, and of course junk, you will fill that in a heartbeat. The buggy part? You could have a note or holotape that weighs 0, but the stash won't accept it. You have no room, until you take an item out, stash the 0 weight item, and then try and replace what you took out. But it doesn't always work. I could go on, and I will. Graphically, it's gorgeous, and I love it, but the overgrowth is insanely annoying. You can't see anything up ahead because all the flora is as tall as you are. Crouching for a sneak attack outdoors? Not impossible, but not the greatest. Finally, the game tells you very little. It's like the old days of Everquest. Plop! Here you are, now suffer as you try and figure out some base mechanics of this game. Have fun dying a lot as you do. Expand
  32. Nov 17, 2018
    Bethesda used to be at the top of my list for personal best game developers but they have sunken so low, especially with Fallout 76.

The game is a slap in the face to consumers and fans of the Fallout franchise, it's a bug riddled mess and they can't get the very basic right like having support for ultrawide monitors and higher framerates. On top of these amateur technical failures the game play is bland and boring. If you don't have any friends to play this game with you basically just wasted $60. All I can do is hope that Bethesda has the mercy to never butcher the Elder Scrolls franchise like they have killed the Fallout franchise.
  33. Nov 17, 2018
    I can live with this game being empty trash with no goal, story or content worth doing for that matter. I stopped caring too much about Fallout when they changed formula with F3. As long as you promise me Todd, promise me on your beautiful blue eyes that you will deliver with ES 6 and I in turn promise you, everyone will forgive you and the **** you pay for this disgrace of a game.
  34. Nov 18, 2018
    This is the worst fallout I have ever played, bethesda should be ashamed to publish such a ****
    Even 35 euros were too expensive for such a garbage.
    I am disappointed and after 8 levels I do not feel like playing anymore. The implementation is a disaster, the graphics and the engine are howling! Not to mention that the Virginia just feels dead. The game is not fun for me, even in a
    Even 35 euros were too expensive for such a garbage.
    I am disappointed and after 8 levels I do not feel like playing anymore.
    The implementation is a disaster, the graphics and the engine are howling!
    Not to mention that the Virginia just feels dead.
    The game is not fun for me, even in a group it is boring!

And I do not even start from the tree menu.
  35. Nov 18, 2018
    Pathetic cash grab poorly hidden in a lazy re-skin on Fallout 4, almost no improvement yet all the same bugs and then some!
    So if you like games that is more of a joke with its bugs and useless gameplay then you will love this game!
  36. Nov 18, 2018
    Unfinished, Rushed attempt to cash in on the Fallout franchise. Bethesda should have taken more time before releasing.
  37. Nov 18, 2018
    Wrote an in depth review but metacritic froze. So long story short, the game is very empty. PVP mechanics SUCK!!! Game itself sucks. Bethesda sucks for releasing something like this, ridden with bugs, it's a fraud magnet for thieves. They can view your personal information just by playing the game.
  38. Nov 18, 2018
    It's time to put our foot down and demand better for our $60.just a very very bad game, without meaning, history, does not capture at all, do not do such games, do not do bad
  39. Nov 20, 2018
    As a longtime player of Bethesda games and specifically Fallout series, I am hugely disappointed in Fallout 76. First off 76 was marketed as a multiplayer game with the option of playing the game solo. This is absolutely not true, you are forced to play in the multiplayer world, whether you want to or not. Even if you don't participate, you will be victimized by rouge players who,As a longtime player of Bethesda games and specifically Fallout series, I am hugely disappointed in Fallout 76. First off 76 was marketed as a multiplayer game with the option of playing the game solo. This is absolutely not true, you are forced to play in the multiplayer world, whether you want to or not. Even if you don't participate, you will be victimized by rouge players who, eventually get bored with the game and find destroying CAMP sites and killing and raiding player for sport. I do not know why Bethesda, thought that it is a good idea to leave the chose of whether a player participates in multiplayer mode to the good nature of other players (are you kidding me). I could comment on other issues, but anything related to technical issues or comparison to other version, I will reserve for other commenters. Bottom line, the reason that this title as done so well is that the loyal players, enjoyed the solitude of single player, and at the very least don't lie about whether you can play as such. Expand
  40. Nov 18, 2018
    This is a Fallout game with out the heart of a Fallout game.
    It is buggy, it even has buggs that are in Fallout 4 and that they still have not patched.
    Yes that is right, this is the same engine as Fallout 4, with all the same bugs. The downside is that the modding community fixed a lot of the buggs in that game, but they can not fix them in Fallout 76. That is because this is a online
    This is a Fallout game with out the heart of a Fallout game.
    That is because this is a online game played on dedicated servers and mods would be considered cheats.
    Not that it matters any way, you will get bored long before.
    There are quests in the game, told by robots and holotapes.
    The holo tapes can be long narratives recorded by people that lived there before.
    One problem is that they can be so long that they get interrupted by radio transmissions and there is no way to go back and listen to that holotape again.
    So if there was important information at the end of it, you wont here it.
    Right now you should not buy this game, wait a year for the 2019 winter sale.
    Perhaps by then they will have put in the options for setting your FOV and added a Push to Talk option.
  41. Nov 21, 2018
    What a horrible **** of a game. Servers crashed on launch. Game is lagging. Aiming is horrible. Inventory system is crap. The game is boring beyond believe. Enemies are bugged. It's horrible optimized. Grafiks are horrendious. Where's the NPC's? Quests are **** boring.
  42. Nov 22, 2018
    When you tried to sale mod and failed.
    Then you want to get easy cash.
    You want to An another lackluster survival game.
    This is second attempt to milking your customer with your store.
  43. ACJ
    Nov 21, 2018
    All the downsides of fallout 4 with multiplayer. Cash grab nonsense. Just download some mods for 4, NV, or 3 and you'll have a better time for free.
  44. Mar 18, 2019
    I left a message to the developer on there support page about a great experience on the Epic Store letting them know how well my complaint was handled and the no fuss reimbursement of a game I did not enjoy. I let Bethesda know how this left a bad taste in my mouth after paying full price for fallout 76 the game not being done at launch buggy as hell and I received 500 atoms instead of myI left a message to the developer on there support page about a great experience on the Epic Store letting them know how well my complaint was handled and the no fuss reimbursement of a game I did not enjoy. I let Bethesda know how this left a bad taste in my mouth after paying full price for fallout 76 the game not being done at launch buggy as hell and I received 500 atoms instead of my money back. I followed up by saying that I would no longer buy any more of there games including Elder Scrolls 6 my words where ignored not even a reply saying sorry to see you go.

This business practice in any other industry would have the government step in, could you imagine buying a car without essential parts finished and they just mailed you the stuff you needed over the next year.

Not taking accountability, bloated and corrupt. #boycott Bethesda
  45. Nov 17, 2018
    men good that i buy it only for 36eur on a key website.

first time in the game i spawn with 4 other guys one with a loud television anotherone talking spanish like hes calling someone atm no other way to just close it and try again. they say its 4x times bigger map then fo4 but hell its not. quests are boring. stash is limited ends with managing your stash for one hour. char and
    men good that i buy it only for 36eur on a key website.

they say its 4x times bigger map then fo4 but hell its not. quests are boring. stash is limited ends with managing your stash for one hour. char and monsters are glitchy. right now i cant build something in my camp because everyting is floating in the air

if this one is on steam i would instantly REFUND it

its very sad that bethesda makes a copy paste with multiplayer and call it a fallout game
  46. Nov 17, 2018
    I've dearly loved every fallout game except brotherhood, tactics, and now 76. Fallout 76 is a buggy, bland, drab game where Bethesda made all the wrong choices. There was no time constraint, its been in the oven since 2016; There was no lack of resources, supposedly bgs was firing on all cylinders for this one; they just made all the wrong decisions! It feels like everyone sat down andI've dearly loved every fallout game except brotherhood, tactics, and now 76. Fallout 76 is a buggy, bland, drab game where Bethesda made all the wrong choices. There was no time constraint, its been in the oven since 2016; There was no lack of resources, supposedly bgs was firing on all cylinders for this one; they just made all the wrong decisions! It feels like everyone sat down and asked "how can we drain all the fallout out of fallout. Interesting quests, great characters, smart semi-hidden humor, and meaningful NPC interaction are what make a fallout game. instead, we get fetch quests, No non-trader or non-enemy NPCs, bland, uninteresting notes/holos, and a complete lack of any interaction with the world AT ALL! Every part of every quest is preset, with you having absolutely no say in anything that happens around you. I didn't even mention the disgusting performance, the gutting of all the character systems, or even touch the online element, but I don't think I need to, 5000 characters can't describe how disappointed I am with BGS's further raping of one of my favorite franchises. With this release, I can't help but worry that Bethesda is just trying to slowly work the fallout fans expectations down till they can make the fallout franchise into call of duty: post-apocalypse. Expand
  47. Nov 18, 2018
    This game has everything wrong with an MMO, Everything wrong with a Crafting Survival, and everything wrong with a Bethesda game, and absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Every aspect of this game fails at some form. You cannot make your own faction. You can barely make your own team. Building is a waste of time, SETTLEMENTS are a waste of time, because anything outside your camp is going to be gone the moment you log out, because there isn't a way to stay on a the same server. Low level enemies are dead before you even take enough damage for a stimpack, and high level enemies are just stat checks, where Ammo count and stimpack count are a stat.

The scorchbeast, the most powerful enemy in the game, is not a challenge. It is literally impossible to dodge any attack a scorchbeast makes, and it's health pool is huge, so it's just a war of attrition to see who can pour enough damage on first
  48. Nov 28, 2018
    This is the Worst Game Ever!!! Microtransactions really? This game is broken. They needed to spend the time on fixing the ton of bugs instead. This game feels like a money grab with little effort. Fallout 4 is a much better game. No Motivation to continue to play. Way to many bugs and server crashes. Random pop ins. Graphics are unbelievable terrible. No intensive to play. No way itThis is the Worst Game Ever!!! Microtransactions really? This game is broken. They needed to spend the time on fixing the ton of bugs instead. This game feels like a money grab with little effort. Fallout 4 is a much better game. No Motivation to continue to play. Way to many bugs and server crashes. Random pop ins. Graphics are unbelievable terrible. No intensive to play. No way it worth 60$ maybe $20. Empty world so boring and not fun. Save your money many better games choices. Sadly it is just not fun and has no value. Just my feelings on this game. Expand
  49. Nov 27, 2018
    Absolutley ****
    Bethesda should apologize for this game...
    No, "thanks", Todd Howard...
  50. Nov 27, 2018
    I was excited, streamed it, promoted it. Since launch can not stream and play. If i do decide to play the game crashes every 20 minutes. I have a good rig, so its not the issue. ive reached level 110 mainly due to being amused playing with my friends, but at this point ive uninstalled and i doubt ill play again.
  51. Nov 28, 2018
    This isn't even a game. It's an environment to walk around in, and a gallery to spectate others doing the same thing. What was Bethesda thinking!
  52. Nov 28, 2018
    A game so terrible that bethesda has gone all out to deny refunds. i was encouraged by the help employee i emailed that i should be refunded if the graphical issue i had was still occurring by time of launch.
    needless to say the person i talked to lied and i am now being told i will not receive a refund.
    i will never buy another bethesda game again. thanks for taking advantage of someone on the spectrum. real classy
  53. Nov 28, 2018
    Зря я мэду сразу не поверил, а ведь мистер говард и правда сделал говно
  54. Nov 28, 2018
    Very buggy game it crashes a lot,camp disappears,low fps,Story is boring,there is no text chat,world feels very empty without NPCs. only good things are; a lot of new weapons and fusion cores in power armor last longer.
  55. Nov 28, 2018
    disgusting heartless cash grab with the minimum possible effort put into development.
  56. Nov 28, 2018
    Worst game I ever played.

(Your review must be at least 75 characters long.)
  57. Nov 29, 2018
    Fallout 76 is everything that's wrong with game developers nowadays, complete laziness and unprofessionalism, it's not a game its PRE-ALPHA test, or Early Acces, but even that doesn't excuse Bethesda. Game is full of bugs and optimization issues, also there is no Campaign, only reason to play is killing tons of glitched monsters and take trash from them to build Torrest to kill moreFallout 76 is everything that's wrong with game developers nowadays, complete laziness and unprofessionalism, it's not a game its PRE-ALPHA test, or Early Acces, but even that doesn't excuse Bethesda. Game is full of bugs and optimization issues, also there is no Campaign, only reason to play is killing tons of glitched monsters and take trash from them to build Torrest to kill more monsters. Overall this is the WORST game what came out in last decades. Sadly, people think only about money, nothing else. Bethesda you lost your FAN who was with you since The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Expand
  58. Nov 29, 2018
    This game has been a large disappointment. I didn't pay full price for a beta. Of course, with Bethesda, bugs are expected, but this level of bugginess--things that absolutely should not have made it into the release-- is unacceptable. My melee weapons don't work about 20% of the time (swing, hit, no damage?). Aggro is busted in many situations. Plenty of moonwalking corpses that slideThis game has been a large disappointment. I didn't pay full price for a beta. Of course, with Bethesda, bugs are expected, but this level of bugginess--things that absolutely should not have made it into the release-- is unacceptable. My melee weapons don't work about 20% of the time (swing, hit, no damage?). Aggro is busted in many situations. Plenty of moonwalking corpses that slide away and sink into the ground?

On top of that, even with an "anti-griefing" interface, or whatever, you still will be griefed by other players. Sure, if you don't attack back, you won't take much for damage, but you can still be trapped in doorways by players and attacked until you run out of healing items. ON TOP of that, PVP scaling is broken. If you decide to smack another player who's half your level but annoying the pants off of you, they'll two shot you with a weaker weapon. How pleasant for them. There needs to be a function to completely opt out of PVP. It's not for everyone. Don't even get me started on the lack of a push to talk function.

The blocking feature is also unfortunately not useful. I was griefed by players and needed to finish something in the area--blocking them did not stop them until they killed me. There is no in-game ticket or GM to report players to.

The story is very flat and boring as well. There are some fun things (workshops, C.A.M.P--even though that is bugged and frustrating, hunger/thirst, events--some are broken, the importance of loot, etc...). The perk system is interesting to say the least. But you can't respec if you find out your playstyle is bugged--and most online games with some sort of talent system allow you to respec for currency..

Overall, it's a big sad NO. Don't pay full price for a beta. Don't buy this if it isn't on sale. You will be griefed. You will scrap your favorite weapon if the screen lags a bit. You will be ready to go to your C.A.M.P. to put all your found loot away--only to discover that someone logged in while you were exploring, and their camp replaced yours.

Don't buy this game. It is an unfinished piece of trash.

I have played all of the fallout games, all the elder scrolls. This one is massively disappointing.
  59. Mar 22, 2020
    Pros: Looks like fallout
    Cons:
    -Logging into blast zones and dying, losing your camp when it's too close to another. -The story seems as though I myself, an engineer, wrote it(just bad). -The only potentially interesting locations, vaults, you can't get into. It was fun getting my hopes up everytime I found one, just to have them crushed when I realized you can't get into them. -
    Pros: Looks like fallout
    Cons:
    -The story seems as though I myself, an engineer, wrote it(just bad).
    - There's many tedious mechanics, like hunger/thrist, limited stash space, constantly running out of ammo because vendors are useless in the game. Random scorchbeast encounters that offer no viable rewards for the mass amount of ammo you use to kill them. Farming is a requirement in this game, of which you'll find yourself doing more than actually playing the game.

*It's sad to say but the preorder bonus, fallout 2, is a more enjoyable experience than this release. The tedium of fallout 76, lack of depth of every location, and dark souls(ish) deaths make for an unrewarding and frustrating experience.
  60. Nov 30, 2018
    This game was rushed to be sent out, this is extremely evident. The entire game is Fallout 4 with micro-transactions. I thought that I was having a decent time playing the game, but after taking a step back and evaluating what I was actually enjoying I realized that I was enjoying all of the features literally copy and pasted from Fallout 4. Fallout 4 runs much better with an infiniteThis game was rushed to be sent out, this is extremely evident. The entire game is Fallout 4 with micro-transactions. I thought that I was having a decent time playing the game, but after taking a step back and evaluating what I was actually enjoying I realized that I was enjoying all of the features literally copy and pasted from Fallout 4. Fallout 4 runs much better with an infinite amount less bugs. Expand
  61. Dec 1, 2018
    Boring boring boring boring.......

Now begone heretic for thou hath spurned the very name fallout....

lack of enjoyable content, can be fun with friends, but be aware you have to make your own fun due to the lack of interesting content, simply put a great boredom simulator.
  62. Dec 1, 2018
    After completing every main and side quest and doing most of the dailies and events I can safely say that I have wasted my time. The entire experience was littered with bugs ranging from minor visual glitches the whole way to bugs that stop you from dealing damage, cause your own gun to kill you, make the game drop to 5 fps, and just rampant crashing and server disconnects.

This is the

This is the most despicable and pitiful AAA release I have ever played in my entire life. The only way this would be impressive is if it was a mod because that's what it feels like. It feels like something that a few modders spent a year doing and felt it was in a good enough state to release. If it was just a mod everyone would love it! But this is a AAA release by Bethesda themselves and it is essentially a big middle finger to the players.

Reasons not to buy this game:

1: Gameplay loop that gets incredibly dull long before finishing the game.

2: PvP is the worst I've ever seen in any big multiplayer release that has PvP. It's clear that no one knew how to make a multiplayer game at Bethesda.

3. Rampant bugs. I firmly believe that it is one hundred percent impossible to play for just thirty minutes without running into a bug minor or major.

If you are on the fence about buying this game, think in your head how it would feel to hang yourself whilst vomiting and spewing diarrhea everywhere, that is the experience of playing this game.
  63. Dec 1, 2018
    THIS GAME ISN'T WORTH A PENNY. I just finished the main "story" quest and it was the most stale story I've probably ever experienced. Some games might have **** stories but at least there is substance to them. This game literally has you just chasing around dead people and working with bots as its quests. Not to mention the behemoth of bugs this game has to offer. The only 2 things I canTHIS GAME ISN'T WORTH A PENNY. I just finished the main "story" quest and it was the most stale story I've probably ever experienced. Some games might have **** stories but at least there is substance to them. This game literally has you just chasing around dead people and working with bots as its quests. Not to mention the behemoth of bugs this game has to offer. The only 2 things I can find positive about this **** show of a game is the sound track and the map. That's literally it! Expand
  64. Dec 1, 2018
    Худшее, что было с серией Fallout и одна из замых убогих многопользовательских игр последнего десятилетия!
    Shame on you, Bethesda!
  65. Dec 3, 2018
    This game will not be patched to a good game. It may patch to actually work but its so bad there is no saving it. It's as if they took Bioshock 1 and remade it taking out all the good stuff and putting it on a server so 12 year olds can scream at you on open mic.

The combat is lame. Just walk backwards shooting slow weapons at boring enemies. The world is empty and boring. The story (what of it there is) being delivered entirely by tapes and no NPCs shows Bethesda was grossly out of touch with the realities of online games and how people behave. I never cared about the little story there was and no average gamer will. Its just a task oriented game and as a survival game its one of the worst.

There is no reward for playing this game. You will get nothing out of it and while they may fix the bugs they will need to completely rewrite it to actually make it good and they are not going to do that. Wait for another title.

Now bring on the 7 fanboys who are down voting all the negative reviews lol!
  66. Dec 3, 2018
    Bethesda still using the same game engine since F3 at least, albeit polished and updated, it really shows its age A LOT. It cannot stand up to the standards of 2018 games - and I hear they announced the next elder scrolls game will be using the same engine AGAIN. This is beyond ridiculous.

As for the game itself, its crap. Terrible AI, buggy, the world feels bland and uninteresting with 0 story and characters - except for players who ran around shooting each other. DO NOT BUY IT.
  67. Dec 3, 2018
    This game is completely and utterly broken. Nothing more to add to it. Dont even spend one penny on it, its a waste of your money
  68. Dec 3, 2018
    Единственное что в этой игре работает как часы - магазин с сумасшедшими ценами. 18$ за покрашенную бронь, 4 за куст.
    А в остальном это позор, а не ААА игра. Устаревший движок, ужасная анимация, стрельба, сюжет и даже элементы мультиплеера сделаны через одно место. Худшая ААА игра в истории.
    Ах, да, чуть не забыл об отношении издателя к покупателю - это чистой воды плевок в лицо. Тодд
    Тодд самый настоящий аферист. Не советую покупать такое.
  69. Dec 4, 2018
    As a big big fan of Fallout games, my rating is: terrible. Sorry to say that, but you fu**ed with me and you did it openly. No refund, no reply, not respecting country law...
  70. Dec 4, 2018
    Only glitches, horrible visuals, bugs, high price and total disappointment. Graphical side isn't the most important, there is just nothing to do, it's not an rpg, and not even an MMO, it's not even an online shooter, it's weak attempt to make an online mod for fallout 3 in my opinion. Very bad, i would say it's incredibly bad, nobody expected that, no no no.
  71. Dec 4, 2018
    I don't know where to even begin. I have no respect for Bethesda after this. This game is literally the worst game I have ever played
  72. Dec 5, 2018
    After the 1.0.2.3 patch, many, MANY more bugs were introduced along with timed game crashes. You come in the game, need to take off your clothes, quit the game, restart the game, and then put your clothes back on just to enjoy the perks of your clothes. That sounds sweet!

Oh! Would you like to claim and build at a workshop? Yes! Look at all of the stuff I just built....oh wait....game crashed and lost it all.

I am done....
  73. Jun 23, 2019
    Hmm not convinced this is the direction they should be going. i voice the same sentiment as others, there are just certain things that make Fallout a Fallout out game and there are very few left from the originals (ie F1, F2, F3) I want to like this but at this point it looks like a tired old money grab, much like current release of Just Cause 4. Take out all that is fun interesting andHmm not convinced this is the direction they should be going. i voice the same sentiment as others, there are just certain things that make Fallout a Fallout out game and there are very few left from the originals (ie F1, F2, F3) I want to like this but at this point it looks like a tired old money grab, much like current release of Just Cause 4. Take out all that is fun interesting and good and your left with well, nothing. Expand
  74. Jan 7, 2019
    quite honestly the worst fallout ever played. its entirely dominated by a few players who do nothing but play/glitch to reach high levels and farm explosive weapons. if you try to ever use the workshop system be prepared for players who will come and destroy everything and rob you of caps simultaneously.

THE WORST GAME BETHESDA HAS **** OUT
  75. Jan 14, 2019
    All information between the game's server and your computer is unencrypted. It is actually dangerous for you to play this game, as any other player can use this information to find out your physical location.
  76. Feb 4, 2019
    Tied to the franchise since the very beginning, I'm able to say that this is the worst Fallout game I've played... Awful!!!

Han eliminado todo rastro de todo lo bueno que tuvo esta franquicia, y le han metido con calzador todo lo que nunca debió tener. Sumado a la habitual cantidad de bugs (marca de la casa), problemas, micropagos, el abandono de la plataforma Steam y el nefasto

Sumado a la habitual cantidad de bugs (marca de la casa), problemas, micropagos, el abandono de la plataforma Steam y el nefasto servicio postventa ofrecido por Bethesda, lo convierten sin duda en lo peor que recuerdo.
    No vale ni un céntimo del dinero que se paga por él.
    De ahí que la rebaja en el precio sea ya escandalosa. Pero la gente no es -tan- tonta, el juego no va a remontar, y me alegro. Nunca debió nacer.
    Merece menos nota que cero.
  77. Jan 19, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. - thousand years old game engine with awful graphic;
    - can't even finish a freakin' mission without getting disconnected from the "server";
    - you can travel only by sneaking and walking like an idiot 'cuz since the camp stash only capable to hold 600 units at max, you carry around 600-800 extra weight with yourself;
    - when a three times as much higher lvl player than you just kills you for fun and to steal all your junks, you literally can't do a sh**t against it;
    - people trying to do quests around but when a much higher lvl player gets close enough then you're f***ked up 'cuz whatever you do you can't kill the newly spawned higher lvl enemies;
    - you walk around the world and see a locked locker or something... you thing there could be some useful junk in there but when you lockpick it there's nothing you get but wanted level which equals of someone will rob you;
    - to help someone in need? pff hell no! thanks assh****s!;
    - someone wants some pvp fun ... okay ... the first time you die, you won't find them again 'cuz they're already offline! bulls***t!;
    - you're in a cave for like an hour already and just getting to the rare elit at the end, then BOOm disconnected from the server... after you came back you see that everything respawned and you're at the entrance to the cave!

fck this game! and you ask money for this s***t! you should give people money to play this crap!
  78. Jan 19, 2019
    This game is Fallout 4 just without any NPC (none player characters) no story, worse AI and worse Animation. So I would call it **** microtransactions filled Asset flip. 0/10
  79. Jan 26, 2019
    This game for me is the definition of bad. I really can't put it any other way, from the gameplay to the world almost everything finds a way to get under the player's skin and infuriate them. Here are some of those things that stuck out and ultimately destroyed my experience:

Deserted wasteland- The world itself is actually pretty good with plenty of unique places to go and explore, but it seems like Bethesda went for quantity over quality. Nearly every location is empty and void to any life. There are holo tapes and notes that go over the location's past, but each location on the map feels identical just with a new coat of paint.

Gameplay- It's the worst. Each gun feels the same with semi-auto being the only real choice because of scarce ammo and the fact they do far more damage. You can only run for 10 seconds before you have to slow down. There are some cool enemies to fight, but you won't be fighting them because the game wants you to fight either the scorch, robots, feral ghouls, or super mutants, all of which are the same. There is honestly no redeeming qualities for the gameplay.

The story and how it's told - The story is really weak. It has something to do with scorch(zombies), but that is all I could make of it. It's told in really boring holo tapes and computer screens and only those.

The inventory - This is going to be hard to explain, but basically, for every hour of play you need to spend 5 minutes looking at a horrible UI trying to optimize your carry capacity. 5 minutes might not sound like a lot, but it slowly becomes harder as the game expects you to carry at least twice what you can normally carry.

Overall: should you buy this game? No, even if you are someone that really enjoys these types of games, do not buy this game right now. There has already been a 20$ price reduction and currently, the game isn't that stable. If the game drops to 20$ and is bug-free, I still wouldn't recommend this game; but at that point, it's up to you. Just keep in mind Bethesda is not allowing for refunds.
  80. Jan 27, 2019
    Fallout 76 faıls as a "AAA" Multıplayer game.By the Map it is gıgantıc but an empty one.Fallout 76 could have been one of the greatest Bethesda games with it's large map of the Wasteland that ıs West Vırgınıa,Fallout 76 ıs a game full of countroversy around itself and Bethesda.I spent $60 for thıs game and ı played it for about 45 hours,I had friends with me but all of us were just boredFallout 76 faıls as a "AAA" Multıplayer game.By the Map it is gıgantıc but an empty one.Fallout 76 could have been one of the greatest Bethesda games with it's large map of the Wasteland that ıs West Vırgınıa,Fallout 76 ıs a game full of countroversy around itself and Bethesda.I spent $60 for thıs game and ı played it for about 45 hours,I had friends with me but all of us were just bored ın the game,It felt like a borıng chore to do.The UI ıs archaıc and ı had to use a different program to delete Fallout 76.The "lıve service" ıs just a lıe made by Bethesda and the Bethesda staff.I have made a huge mistake with buyıng Fallout 76,not only ıt ıs a ınsult to fans ıt ıs a ınsult to Fallout itself. Expand
  81. Jan 29, 2019
    Bethesda is currently on notice. Do not buy any games from them and do not pre-order anything they put out until you're 100% certain that what you're getting is worth what you're paying for.

It also disgusts me to see positive reviews form "official" critics. If anyone needs proof that there are biased corrupt critics, take a look at the ones who were too scared to go any lower than a 5.0
  82. Jan 29, 2019
    Ok we've seen Bethesda releasing buged games before but this really breaks everything. This is the worst game in terms of bugs u can imagine. Apart from all other controversies this is simply insulting. I hounlestly was looking forward to this but Bethesda has lost me as a customer. Forever!!!
  83. Jan 31, 2019
    Game is very glitchy almost unplayable. Keeps kicking players off servers and if you are involved in a longer mission you must start over. Bethesda did a complete job of screwing up a game that has been top notch for many years. Todd Howard who is in charge of this mess should be fired.
  84. Feb 3, 2019
    Buggy, Unplayable and Issues keep arising. No Field of view setting. Poor Graphics and Animation. No Text Messaging. Clearly Bethesda didn't know how to make games. Just a empty sandbox world for you to test weapons. Problem Is The AI isn't design to be shot at. It's not enjoyable to shoot at monsters. Don't feel like a MMO or A Survival game. Just seems to be a broken simulator. OverBuggy, Unplayable and Issues keep arising. No Field of view setting. Poor Graphics and Animation. No Text Messaging. Clearly Bethesda didn't know how to make games. Just a empty sandbox world for you to test weapons. Problem Is The AI isn't design to be shot at. It's not enjoyable to shoot at monsters. Don't feel like a MMO or A Survival game. Just seems to be a broken simulator. Over Price Game and Over price Micro-transactions. I don't feel like buying any micro-transactions to be use in a broken game. After seeing this release. I am not buying any games from Bethesda or any Studios that belong to this Corporate Company. Expand
  85. Feb 7, 2019
    usar el antivirus es mas entretenido que este pedazo de juego mal hecho ediondo a bugs
  86. Feb 8, 2019
    I cannot be believe someone saw the state of this game and decided to release it anyway.
  87. Feb 10, 2019
    Borderline unplayable game with lackluster gameplay. Somewhat fun for shorts spells when it works, and it rarely does. Time spent here is time wasted.
  88. Feb 13, 2019
    It's not the game they say ... No real pvp, no MMO mechanism (no corp, only 24 player on map) a lot of bugs. Very bad game, 7 day or Empyrion make better for small price. No communications or bad one. Lots of limitations, very boring. I waste my time to save my weigth 2 times by minutes.
  89. Feb 27, 2019
    Over 500 hours of game play. Initially game breaking bugs. Rampant duping, cheating, and exploiting. Bans for people that did nothing wrong because they're too lazy or unwilling to hire people that can stop/prevent/minimize these things. Character bugs out and unplayable and get an email response saying they don't have the tools to help you. One of the worst handlings of an onlineOver 500 hours of game play. Initially game breaking bugs. Rampant duping, cheating, and exploiting. Bans for people that did nothing wrong because they're too lazy or unwilling to hire people that can stop/prevent/minimize these things. Character bugs out and unplayable and get an email response saying they don't have the tools to help you. One of the worst handlings of an online game in my career of gaming since the 80's. Updates make game worse and worse with "slap in the face" "fixes". Good riddance to bad rubbish. Expand
  90. Mar 31, 2019
    Todd Howard, during brainstorming for new game:
    "Alright gang, how can we make the most money for the least amount of effort?"
    Random Dev 1: "Lets make it an MMO and add microtransactions!" Random Dev 2: "Lets use dated graphics from 2011, include nearly no NPCs, and not hire writers because no story." Random Dev 3: "How about we just make an amazing game, with great new
    Todd Howard, during brainstorming for new game:
    "Alright gang, how can we make the most money for the least amount of effort?"

Random Dev 1:
    "Lets make it an MMO and add microtransactions!"

Random Dev 2:

Random Dev 3:
    "How about we just make an amazing game, with great new mechanics, and actually care about what our players want?"

Dev 3 was then thrown out a window and fired.
  91. Nov 14, 2018
    1) The FoV is too limited, and if i move around too quickly, for example when i get attacked from behind i can easily begin feeling nauseous. An FoV slider would be nice.

2) Extremely glicthy, had a supply drop drone breakdance through the roof of a building, dropping the supply cache inside a house that is impossible to enter. Entered 3 different terminals that got me stuck on a screen as seen in the attached file. The game didn't freeze, and i still had sound, but couldn't do anything so had to alt + F4, so no button on my keyboard did anything. One of these happened right after setting up a character still in the vault, resulting in me having to completely redo my character.

3) Probably the worst PC port of any fallout game to date in terms of controls (which says a lot considering the state fallout 3 was in when that came out). Functionality of the mouse including left click has been severely reduced compared to previous installments, and instead of being able to navigate certain stuff with the mouse, you now have to do it with awkward keybinds. The weapon/aid wheel is pretty cool though.

4) when trying to use the voice system, it always just ended with people hammering at their keyboards not knowing it was on, also had a few people just singing to themselves in french...
  92. Nov 15, 2018
    Fallout 4 with more glitches, more latency, more frame drops, no NPCs, no story, early 2000s graphics with late 2010s hardware requirements smeared in depth of field like your eyes are covered in grease. Feels like they rushed a great idea to get it out the door, with minimal effort as possible (literally reusing the assets from Fallout 4). Micro-transactions in a highly polished modernFallout 4 with more glitches, more latency, more frame drops, no NPCs, no story, early 2000s graphics with late 2010s hardware requirements smeared in depth of field like your eyes are covered in grease. Feels like they rushed a great idea to get it out the door, with minimal effort as possible (literally reusing the assets from Fallout 4). Micro-transactions in a highly polished modern AAA game costing £70 game would be disgraceful, but Fallout 76 would need to be a highly polished modern AAA game first. Expand
  93. Nov 15, 2018
    There is no UHD support! This is almost a 2019 release! What games are released without UHD support since 2015? Even indie games have it. How can you release major franchise game, where the consumer is either forced to play in windowed with the image not even centered, or with the image stretched to higher resolution, giving a fatty, **** image.

There is no refund option either,

There is no refund option either, purchase this **** for your UHD gaming rig and accpet that you are ****
  94. Nov 15, 2018
    Its not Fallout in 90s. Its a coop damn for little boys who like build toilets and wear pink power armor
  95. Nov 15, 2018
    So they said, test BETA. Been welcomed by really ugly buggy and crappy Fallout 4 multiplayer mod.
    I do not think anyone should buy this crap.
  96. Nov 15, 2018
    This is NO Fallout game, Bethesda biggest cash grab ever
    MTX Store with a Fallout Skin on top
    The game is so broken but dont worry the important thing for Bethesda the MTX Store is working
    R.I.P. Fallout
    R.I.P Bethesda
    After Paid Mods we get this cash grab trend
  97. Nov 15, 2018
    A game that clearly demonstrates the decision makers at Bethesda / Zenimax have no idea why people love their existing games. Bethesda are world builders who excel at making deep immersing lore and spaces for storytelling, these principles are entirely incompatible with an open MMO experience which obscures lore, storytelling and immersion behind a wall of idiots shouting into theirA game that clearly demonstrates the decision makers at Bethesda / Zenimax have no idea why people love their existing games. Bethesda are world builders who excel at making deep immersing lore and spaces for storytelling, these principles are entirely incompatible with an open MMO experience which obscures lore, storytelling and immersion behind a wall of idiots shouting into their microphones and jumping around in circles. Far from a relaxing or engaging experience I find the game frustrating and shallow. Expand
  98. Nov 15, 2018
    - Unbelievably bad PC port, missing essential things.

- Unbelievably bad PC port, missing essential things.

- Big, empty, boring map, that has nothing for you to do, other than shooting boring enemies/mobs, that respawn almost immediately, and collecting holotapes, that you wouldn't even bother listening to anyway, or staring at boring terminals, which in a Multilayer environment, is a BORRING ANNOYANCE. BGS litterally thought, that just because this worked in ther SP games, it will work here. Completely clueless.

- Sub-par, clunky, annoying gameplay, that cannot stand on it's own, when all the "good stuff" (RPG/NPC/STORY/FACTIONS/CHOICES) are missing.

- 90% reused assets from FO4, which would probably make this game the biggest asset flip in history, even FO4's DLCs had far more new assets... it's insane;

- Lore retcons, that make no sense, and completely destroy previous established lore, either because they were too lazy to create something new/interesting, or because of their complete CREATIVE BANCRUPCY.

- Most of the things you do in this game, DOESN'T MAKE SENSE (setting/immersion/gameplay/interactions wise). ZERO effort and common sense.

- Atrocious graphics, which thanks to their REGRESSIVE "new lighting/rendering update", look worse than FO4, which with it's mostly accurate PBR rendering looked very decent, ESPECIALLY for a BGS game. There is tons of art inconsistency, that they tried to hide with insane amount of postprocessing "smear", and Todd Rays, which looks embarrassing.

- Insanely unoptimized game, but that's mainly the engine's fault, that doesn't even support things like LODs for meshes/models, LIKE ANY OTHER MODERN ENGINE, which results in huge performance hit, despite their low-quality/outdated 3D assets. This is completely unacceptable in 2018.

- One of the last objectively good features from FO4, that had the potential to be the ONLY thing that would make me play this game - THE BUILDING/SETTLEMENT system, is COMPLETELY NERFED, probably because of the engine in a MP environment. Where in other games like Conan Exiles, you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, without ANY limitations. The building system in 76 is simply pathetic, and not worth even doing, and with that pretty much goes away the ONLY possible interesting thing/selling point.

- And the best thing, which is the final nail in the coffin full of fan tears and broken hearts, that is mainly caused by their LAZYNESS with their choice not to put the effort (read: spend money) to put NPCs:

Z O M B I E S W I T H G U N S!

This game is an insult, to the franchise, to fans, to casual(unsuspecting) gamers looking for a MP survival game, to people's intelligence, to people's money, TO EVERYTHING. It's poor in EVERY POSSIBLE ASPECT. Nothing redeemable. NOTHING. And it's FULL PRICE $60 + insulting MICROTRANSACTIONS in the face of the atomic store, which is insultingly the most polished "feature" in the game.

As SkillUp said: "A NEW LOW FOR AAA GAMES".
  99. Nov 15, 2018
    "Minimum effort, maximum profit"... the new Bethesda motto. Oh how far Bethesda has fallen.
  100. Nov 15, 2018
    Ужасная графика, ужасная оптимизация, ужасный сюжет, ужасные (и нуднейшие) квесты, ужасный (и, опять же, нудный) мультиплеер, испоганенный ЛОР и канон, куча багов, тупой ИИ... Эта игра не имеет право иметь в названии слово Fallout и стоить 60 долларов. Беседка, гори в аду.Ужасная графика, ужасная оптимизация, ужасный сюжет, ужасные (и нуднейшие) квесты, ужасный (и, опять же, нудный) мультиплеер, испоганенный ЛОР и канон, куча багов, тупой ИИ... Эта игра не имеет право иметь в названии слово Fallout и стоить 60 долларов. Беседка, гори в аду.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 46 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 5, 2019
    Fallout 76 represents a big disappointment and the lowest point of the series so far. Riddled with bugs, repetitive and dull gameplay, nonexistent story and outdated graphics, it fails as a both multiplayer and singleplayer experience for fans and newcomers alike.
  2. CD-Action
    Feb 6, 2019
    Miracles do happen once in a while and No Man’s Sky proved that sometimes it is possible to get back on your feet even after a terrible failure. Right now though Fallout 76 is botched spectacularly on so many levels that even talking about this game is a waste of time. [01/2019, p.46]
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jan 10, 2019
    An unfinished game with bifurcated identity and in an almost dysfunctional state. It's hard to build on a bad base, that will never change. Like the war. [Issue#292]