7.2

1. Gua
    Jul 30, 2014
    I was never fan of jRPG, but this project cought my attention because of unique battle system, great music and interesting style. I was not dissapointed. Those things are what makes this game good. Just don't expectect a revelation, it's just a solid game.
  2. May 16, 2014
    Playing this game was engaging in a new way compared to other games. I enjoyed the comic relief and the constant test of my aim. There's quite a few bosses and the plot is intriguing. I won't forget how cute yet feisty Alice is. As to be expected, the game was challenging and took a while to beat.
  3. Jul 25, 2014
    Played this at Casual Connect this week and absolutely loved it. Great character design and really fun combat. It plays really smoothly and looks beautiful
  4. Jun 24, 2015
    A game I wasn't expecting to be this good!

A game I wasn't expecting to be this good!

Fearless Fantasy is an RPG Adventure game published by one of my favourite indie companies called tinyBuild and at first I wasn't expecting a very good game, however I was proved wrong. The art style makes me feel like I am watching a stop motion animated Tim Burton movie, with its weird art style I really enjoyed playing it. The voice acting is actually pretty good and I enjoyed the funny humor that the game provides and I like the battle system, waiting for the exact moment to strike as well as following a specific pattern.

However, I was put off a bit by this game. It made me feel like I was playing a mobile game, the world map makes me feel like I am in a world map on a mobile device, the combat/battle system works like you are on a mobile device and the quality looks like it has been ported from a mobile device.

The sound and cutscene (video) quality put me off greatly, sometimes the sound quality sounded good other times it sounds like they recorded the voices with a cheap audio making software, plus, the cutscenes look like they downloaded them from YouTube.

Another thing which put me off is the limited amount of options it gives you in the options menu. It feels like it has been ported from a mobile device.

But, setting aside all these problems, this RPG game is a creepy, weird yet funny game to play.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

Fearless Fantasy tried something different and it more than worked well. It's a great satire of the whole JRPG genre, while also managing to be a big creative and throw some of its own ideas into the ring.
  2. Jun 16, 2014
    The use of mouse, while functional and serviceable, takes away from the true potential of the gesture-heavy gameplay. As it stands now, though, Fearless Fantasy is still a nicely streamlined role playing battle marathon.
  3. May 23, 2014
    Enter Skies is trying very hard to win the title of the weirdest RPG this year with Fearless Fantasy but its biggest mistake is in trying at all.