- Summary: On the street and in the stadium, FIFA 21 has more ways to play than ever before. FIFA 21 rewards you for your creativity and control all over the pitch. Create more scoring opportunities with all-new dynamic attacking systems in the most intelligent FIFA gameplay to date. A new AgileOn the street and in the stadium, FIFA 21 has more ways to play than ever before. FIFA 21 rewards you for your creativity and control all over the pitch. Create more scoring opportunities with all-new dynamic attacking systems in the most intelligent FIFA gameplay to date. A new Agile Dribbling system gives you the means to unleash your creativity in 1-on-1 situations. Use fast footwork, more responsive close control, and new skill moves like the ball roll fake to explode past defenders. In FIFA 21, increased positional awareness elevates footballers’ in-game intelligence to put them in the right place at the right time. See world-class forwards hold their runs in line with the last defender, creative playmakers find space to play through balls, and midfielders shut off passing lanes as players better live up to their real-world understanding of space and time on the pitch. [Electronic Arts]… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
FIFA 21 - Best Goals From The Closed Beta
Oct 6, 2020FIFA 21 is great. The small refinements make the biggest impressions this year, and I’m excited to see how the next-gen versions pan out. It’s finally good to be a Career Mode player again, and I just hope that over the coming years we see a bigger focus on Volta and less on pushing players into paying for FUT coins.
Oct 7, 2020While FIFA 21 plays a lot smoother than its predecessor and offers even more content for the fans of career and VOLTA mode, it once again feels like an evolution not a revolution. EA Sports really need to breathe new life into their football simulation. But maybe that will only happen, as soon as the franchise arrives on next gen consoles.
Oct 15, 2020Its a lot better than last year and i had fun unlike in fifa 19 and fifa 20 . defending is a little bit hard but its still better than fifaIts a lot better than last year and i had fun unlike in fifa 19 and fifa 20 . defending is a little bit hard but its still better than fifa 20. maybe they will f*** up the gameplay after some updates like they always do but i hope not. the only thing i hate this year is that martin tyler and alan smith are removed… Expand
Oct 10, 2020I won't bother repeating what many others have said, I agree with most that the core gameplay has not changed much from 20 and this isI won't bother repeating what many others have said, I agree with most that the core gameplay has not changed much from 20 and this is essentially a roster update for full price... again.
The positives, EA have finally made strides in career mode with a few positive tweaks which has been a long time coming, but a year of development that has only produced a few tweaks to a mode that hasn't had any attention in years is incredibly underwhelming, but par for the course for EA. I will mention that I am genuinely enjoying a lot of the music in this year's soundtrack and the people who curate the music are the only employees I like at EA.
Main negatives, dribbling is more loose and fun to run around with, but it is incredibly arcadey and unrealistic to a point where defending is becoming more useless and players with high dribbling look like they are bugging out.
I really do not understand how there are objectives you can grind out for days/weeks or however long, and your reward is Tifo artwork... that's good, I don't want to improve my team to compete with credit card children, I just want my stadium to look pretty.
Special shoutout to the FIFA Tubers who are designated "game changers" and don't do anything to help address community issues but instead come out with a video 9 days early with 120,000 FIFA points ready to entice those kids with a pack opening... you truly are a blessing to the community. Thankfully, not all of them are like this, but for those that are, you're as trash as EA.
Oh and one more thing, this ratings commission or whatever, please remove your head from whichever orifice it may currently be stuck in... They did my boys in Munich dirty because their high school commission cannot get over the fact that they signed an exclusivity deal with Konami, yet they will continually overrate premier league players every year. This one is just my personal complaint, but it looks like the community has noticed as well. Let some other group rate the players, or poll the fans because it looks like you guys do not watch football.
+ Career mode improvements
+ Soundtrack is great, lots of unique tracks
- Gameplay is not much different from 20 (or even back to 17)
- Dribbling has become incredibly arcadey and laughable in precision mode
- FUT is still pay to win (Did we expect this to change?)
- Defending seems to be getting worse every year
- Toxic community as per usual
- Reward items in FUT have become more vanity-oriented (less packs, more aesthetics)
- FIFA Tubers and Twitch streamers are useless
- Player ratings are terrible, EPL bias is clear this year more than ever, F for Bayern fans like me
Overall, another cash grab by EA, it would be nice if I could think of a FIFA that isn't like this, but as games move forward into more corporate-oriented directions, I don't think we'll see a good FIFA ever again, and it is kind of sad.… Expand
Oct 13, 2020The critic reviews of this game are clearly paid promotions or people who have never touched the game before. This years FIFA is by far, theThe critic reviews of this game are clearly paid promotions or people who have never touched the game before. This years FIFA is by far, the worst FIFA to be released in the last 5 years. Every year EA takes 1 more function from the game and replaces it with a function for FUT that adds "value" to microtransactions/gambling. The simple fact of the matter is that if FIFA could be renamed FUT & released with no updates every year then EA would do that. No updates to career & btw a new roster isn't an update. No updates to pro clubs. No updates to online seasons & in fact they even removes the EA catalogue so if you play offline or without friends, your now unquestionably **** for having fun. The next point of contention is the graphics. FIFA 21 for PC is LAST GEN graphics with terrible looking walk outs and super imposed pictures on the main screen background just looking terribly photoshopped and most likely done by a blind man. After this we have the introduction of Volta. A glorified FIFA street mode that nobody wants. See if you know most people only play FUT, why take away the main story to replace it with some half arsed 3-a-side pish that nobody asked for? EA have gone too far this time & even paying the RRP for this game is DAYLIGHT ROBBERY. At least the people at Konami where honest & told the player base Pes2021 would just be a small update to 20. EA would steal your granny and sell you her back if they could. Probably as an assortment. For £1.96 a piece I would guess. Disgraceful attempt to please the player base & I shall refrain from buying or promoting any EA product from now until I die. Good Luck EA. I'm coming for you.… Expand
Oct 10, 2020FIFA 21 is the same game like FIFA 20 and so on. It s the same recycled game that you must pay a full price game.
The gameplay is full ofFIFA 21 is the same game like FIFA 20 and so on. It s the same recycled game that you must pay a full price game.
The gameplay is full of bugs, unrealistic and very very arcade style.
No one inn real life play football like you play inn FIFA 21.
Ultimate Team is a money maker, created only to spend real money to have the CHANCE to get a certain player. So, yes, it is gambling.
Career Mode is not good. These so called new features are actually not functioning in the game. These features are only cosmetics text for the eye. Do not get fooled.
On the PC Version of the Game, if you are using Nvidia graphic card, you are likely to experiment crashes and freezes. There is no good optimiziation for the PC users.
This is just not football.
And the PC Version will not get the next gen upgrade like the console users.
FIFA 21 is very very bad.
Save your money.… Expand