1.2

Overwhelming dislike- based on 454 Ratings

1. Oct 10, 2020
    FIFA 21 is the same game like FIFA 20 and so on. It s the same recycled game that you must pay a full price game.
    The gameplay is full of bugs, unrealistic and very very arcade style.
    No one inn real life play football like you play inn FIFA 21. Ultimate Team is a money maker, created only to spend real money to have the CHANCE to get a certain player. So, yes, it is gambling. Career
    The gameplay is full of bugs, unrealistic and very very arcade style.
    No one inn real life play football like you play inn FIFA 21.
    Career Mode is not good. These so called new features are actually not functioning in the game. These features are only cosmetics text for the eye. Do not get fooled.
    On the PC Version of the Game, if you are using Nvidia graphic card, you are likely to experiment crashes and freezes. There is no good optimiziation for the PC users.
    This is just not football.
    And the PC Version will not get the next gen upgrade like the console users.
    FIFA 21 is very very bad.
    Save your money.
  2. Oct 10, 2020
    disgusting game. What has changed? They don't do anything right.
    I should go to PES.
  3. Oct 12, 2020
    So you want to know how bad this game is? I have been playing video games since I was 5 years old and got my first super-nintendo. I have been playing thousands of games for over 20 years but have never reviewed one before today..

I felt obligated to tell the world how bad this game, because it is not only the normal kind of bad, but the worst kind of bad.. After Fifa 2019 I told

After Fifa 2019 I told myself "I am never going to buy another EA game ever again". But for some odd reason I got tricked into believeing the hype this year when someone said "the game mechanics are really good this year". Let me perfectly clear: This game was only made with one purpose, to make money, lots of money.

Some of the new fun parts introduced in this years game is that speed is even more meta,and defenders move like the mountain from game of thrones..

But whats even more sinister than the shameful gameplay is how a certain company has perfected their "money making scheme".

For the the first 10 games it actually feels fun, but that is short lived because this game is perfectly scripted from the start. For my first 10-games on world class difficulty on ultimate team I smashed my opponents 6-0 with a crappy team. But after I got to around 10- games something started to change.

Suddenly the AI was making impossible moves, all my shots were hitting the post, and I was missing shots on an open goal. And it became perfectly clear that this game is scripted and forcing you to "go and buy some fifa points" so you can upgrade your stupid squad.

I really hope that someone somewhere start making some new laws so that the gaming industry can stop promoting gambling to kids. But since "money talks" I am not getting my hopes up.

So what is fifa 21? Its a simulator made only to make money and the simulator is always rigged slightly against you because as you all know "the house always wins".

Please dont be a donkey like me and buy the game.

This game is only made to make money, and it doesnt care if you are 5 or 80 years old, as long as you can press some buttons and buy fifa points.
  4. Oct 10, 2020
    I won't bother repeating what many others have said, I agree with most that the core gameplay has not changed much from 20 and this is essentially a roster update for full price... again.

The positives, EA have finally made strides in career mode with a few positive tweaks which has been a long time coming, but a year of development that has only produced a few tweaks to a mode that hasn't had any attention in years is incredibly underwhelming, but par for the course for EA. I will mention that I am genuinely enjoying a lot of the music in this year's soundtrack and the people who curate the music are the only employees I like at EA.

Main negatives, dribbling is more loose and fun to run around with, but it is incredibly arcadey and unrealistic to a point where defending is becoming more useless and players with high dribbling look like they are bugging out.

I really do not understand how there are objectives you can grind out for days/weeks or however long, and your reward is Tifo artwork... that's good, I don't want to improve my team to compete with credit card children, I just want my stadium to look pretty.

Special shoutout to the FIFA Tubers who are designated "game changers" and don't do anything to help address community issues but instead come out with a video 9 days early with 120,000 FIFA points ready to entice those kids with a pack opening... you truly are a blessing to the community. Thankfully, not all of them are like this, but for those that are, you're as trash as EA.

Oh and one more thing, this ratings commission or whatever, please remove your head from whichever orifice it may currently be stuck in... They did my boys in Munich dirty because their high school commission cannot get over the fact that they signed an exclusivity deal with Konami, yet they will continually overrate premier league players every year. This one is just my personal complaint, but it looks like the community has noticed as well. Let some other group rate the players, or poll the fans because it looks like you guys do not watch football.

+ Career mode improvements
    + Soundtrack is great, lots of unique tracks

- Gameplay is not much different from 20 (or even back to 17)
    - Dribbling has become incredibly arcadey and laughable in precision mode
    - FUT is still pay to win (Did we expect this to change?)
    - Defending seems to be getting worse every year
    - Toxic community as per usual
    - Reward items in FUT have become more vanity-oriented (less packs, more aesthetics)
    - FIFA Tubers and Twitch streamers are useless
    - Player ratings are terrible, EPL bias is clear this year more than ever, F for Bayern fans like me

Overall, another cash grab by EA, it would be nice if I could think of a FIFA that isn't like this, but as games move forward into more corporate-oriented directions, I don't think we'll see a good FIFA ever again, and it is kind of sad.
  5. Oct 13, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The spoiler is that you’ll be playing the same game. I installed this beginning of the month with EA Play and uninstalled it before even using my 10 hours. It’s the same game as always, defending is up to crap again, fast players just push through, slow defenders will just cause fouls. Player switching sucks so I always use manual which seems to be a bit clunky and slow - all round just a frustrating experience once again. Look at PES, at least they tell you that 2021 is an update to the previous year and comes at a reduced price...*cough cough EA*. 1 star simply because they went through the effort to rebrand the game by updating everything that said 20, to 21. Expand
  6. Oct 11, 2020
    This game for many years has dismantled my interest in it. Every year some smart tricks from EA to get more money from a "casino type game" they have created. Kids (also adults and every gamer) should not buy FIFA 21 as it contains micro transactions and this model must be disallowed to exist as it is considered gambling. The company makes billions on this shameful game and players willThis game for many years has dismantled my interest in it. Every year some smart tricks from EA to get more money from a "casino type game" they have created. Kids (also adults and every gamer) should not buy FIFA 21 as it contains micro transactions and this model must be disallowed to exist as it is considered gambling. The company makes billions on this shameful game and players will never get the TOP footballers as much FUT coins as they spend. It is called stealing in disguise and Nations must end this for the world of gaming. Expand
  7. Oct 11, 2020
    I lose my hope. Please make me smile for at least one day of my entire life. I'm dead. Come with me.
  8. Oct 12, 2020
    I bought this game for my brother s birthday and he told me he doesn t want to talk to me again
  9. Oct 11, 2020
    Copia barata, com mesmo preço, pagar por um update em futebol? Isso não pode mais acontecer.
  10. Oct 10, 2020
    **** game ever ja pierdole co za gowno składy zmieniają a debile to kupują
  11. Oct 12, 2020
    Just a big scam ... Poorer and Porrer year after year, don't waste your money
  12. Oct 12, 2020
    Please, PLEASE don't get fooled by the "critics" mixed reviews. They're all payed reviews. The game is total, utter garbage and always will be until we, as players do something. Boycott the game, buy PES, even Rocket League is a better representation of football. If you like to play a game which is heavily scripted, full of bugs and microtransactions (just like the previous ones), pleasePlease, PLEASE don't get fooled by the "critics" mixed reviews. They're all payed reviews. The game is total, utter garbage and always will be until we, as players do something. Boycott the game, buy PES, even Rocket League is a better representation of football. If you like to play a game which is heavily scripted, full of bugs and microtransactions (just like the previous ones), please go ahead. If you want a real football videogame, boycott FIFA. Expand
  13. Oct 11, 2020
    Esse jogo é o mesmo dos antigos. EA é uma empresa vergonhosa. Alias, sem vergonha. Eu que tenho vergonha dela.
  14. Oct 11, 2020
    Would've given a 0, but honestly the MINOR changes from 20 to 21 at least warrant a 1. Passing is still terrible (your most important passes will not go to the player that you were intending to pass to), defending is still terrible (ball bounces around awkwardly and rebound goals are pretty much the only goals people can score), and if you don't have a majority of skill move combinationsWould've given a 0, but honestly the MINOR changes from 20 to 21 at least warrant a 1. Passing is still terrible (your most important passes will not go to the player that you were intending to pass to), defending is still terrible (ball bounces around awkwardly and rebound goals are pretty much the only goals people can score), and if you don't have a majority of skill move combinations memorized then you won't win many games. Put simply, this game is not intended for the casual player, only sweats. To give credit where it's due; Dribbling is more lifelike, and pace is more controlled, which are about the only improvements from 20 to 21. These improvements don't matter though, as the negatives IMPRESSIVELY outweigh the positives. Expand
  15. Oct 12, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Same game every year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EA wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  16. Oct 12, 2020
    Para eu dar uma boa nota nesse jogo no mínimo eles tem que tirar as loot box
  17. Oct 12, 2020
    Fifa 17: Yeah, you can copy my homework, just make sure to change it a bit
    Fifa 18,19,20,21: Haha, money go brrrr
  18. Oct 12, 2020
    bad game, copy an paste from last year, gameplay is **** defense formation is not yet in the game, keepmaker not have hands :-) totally **** this year
  19. Oct 13, 2020
    The critic reviews of this game are clearly paid promotions or people who have never touched the game before. This years FIFA is by far, the worst FIFA to be released in the last 5 years. Every year EA takes 1 more function from the game and replaces it with a function for FUT that adds "value" to microtransactions/gambling. The simple fact of the matter is that if FIFA could be renamedThe critic reviews of this game are clearly paid promotions or people who have never touched the game before. This years FIFA is by far, the worst FIFA to be released in the last 5 years. Every year EA takes 1 more function from the game and replaces it with a function for FUT that adds "value" to microtransactions/gambling. The simple fact of the matter is that if FIFA could be renamed FUT & released with no updates every year then EA would do that. No updates to career & btw a new roster isn't an update. No updates to pro clubs. No updates to online seasons & in fact they even removes the EA catalogue so if you play offline or without friends, your now unquestionably **** for having fun. The next point of contention is the graphics. FIFA 21 for PC is LAST GEN graphics with terrible looking walk outs and super imposed pictures on the main screen background just looking terribly photoshopped and most likely done by a blind man. After this we have the introduction of Volta. A glorified FIFA street mode that nobody wants. See if you know most people only play FUT, why take away the main story to replace it with some half arsed 3-a-side pish that nobody asked for? EA have gone too far this time & even paying the RRP for this game is DAYLIGHT ROBBERY. At least the people at Konami where honest & told the player base Pes2021 would just be a small update to 20. EA would steal your granny and sell you her back if they could. Probably as an assortment. For £1.96 a piece I would guess. Disgraceful attempt to please the player base & I shall refrain from buying or promoting any EA product from now until I die. Good Luck EA. I'm coming for you. Expand
  20. Oct 14, 2020
    Awful game. I bought it and, after what, a week, uninstalled it. Defenders still wander around and don't act realistic, "speed" is still the most important aspect of it, above all other characteristics. FUT is a scam. Absent spending any actual money, you have to grind, grind, grind, and your mediocre players will get outpaced by other teams that bought packs. Career mode is improved,Awful game. I bought it and, after what, a week, uninstalled it. Defenders still wander around and don't act realistic, "speed" is still the most important aspect of it, above all other characteristics. FUT is a scam. Absent spending any actual money, you have to grind, grind, grind, and your mediocre players will get outpaced by other teams that bought packs. Career mode is improved, but still boring and you lost interest after 2 seasons. EA is such a s**t company, they lost licensing rights to some of my favorite teams, to PES. No major improvements since last FIFA. Avoid. OH, and the UI is a weird colorscheme and absolutely horrible to work with. Expand
  21. Oct 14, 2020
    This is the worst sports game I’ve ever played and it’s not even close. Let’s start out with the fact that it’s clear that EA has no clue how the sport is played; defenders that have never seen a throughball in their life, midfielders that sit idly by as their man runs right past them in the middle of the park, forwards who start a run then get scared and stop, full speed shots that getThis is the worst sports game I’ve ever played and it’s not even close. Let’s start out with the fact that it’s clear that EA has no clue how the sport is played; defenders that have never seen a throughball in their life, midfielders that sit idly by as their man runs right past them in the middle of the park, forwards who start a run then get scared and stop, full speed shots that get blocked from a foot away and deflect no further than a foot or two directly into another strikers foot, goalkeepers that make decisions and mistakes that you wouldn’t see in a Sunday league match... This game is terrible from a soccer sim standpoint. However, more importantly, this game is not fun in the slightest. I find myself constantly angry when playing this game. The inconsistency and pay to win structure of the game make it pretty much unplayable unless you spend an additional $25-50. Day 5 of this game and every time I play ultimate team my team with an overall of 79 plays against an mbappe, Messi, legends, you name it. And why? Solely because I placed in the second division and the players who paid more are the best, gone are the days of just being better than someone matters.

Do not buy this game, you will only be $60 poorer and sad like me.
  22. Oct 12, 2020
    17 was the last football game released by EA. Since then gameplay is complete trash and worse every single year. It's a game for 5 year olds and stupid people, it's got nothing to do with football.
  23. Oct 12, 2020
    Spend your money on other games and yes any other game cause no game will be this worse. Give it to some indie game developers. You will be contributing to gaming industry.
    Spending money on FIFA is not just wasting money, it is outright supporting EA's shameless copy-pasta. Just play career mode on your old FIFA 14/15 or crack version if you don't own it.
    Utterly disgraceful company.
    Utterly disgraceful company.
    #boycott_FIFA
  24. Oct 12, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. mesma merda todo ano nao comprem essa merda caralho para de comprar jogos da ea vamos falir ela Expand
  25. Oct 12, 2020
    Just terrible business ethics here. They changed the color of the UI and that’s pretty much it. EA is a trash company. Going to be waiting a long time before buying another one of these.
  26. Oct 12, 2020
    Mesmos gráficos dos últimos anos. Mesmos bugs e problemas com hackers derrubando a partida. Muito mais caro. Zagueiros e volantes inuteis no ultimate team.
  27. Oct 12, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game wouldn't even be worth a season update let alone a full priced game. I'll be buying PES Expand
  28. Oct 12, 2020
    Pathetic scum game company. **** game year after year yet they ask full price . Absolutely scam
  29. Oct 12, 2020
    A garbage dump for the retarded, every year another fifa, the maximum that can be added is new non-traditional people (football players).
    The graphics do not change significantly, but the gameplay is still the same, you just kick the ball and that's it, oh yes, there is still a great opportunity to spend all your money on a new footballer who has 1-2 more than the other. My verdict is complete **** on which they just want to cash in, the series rolled down, although I still am not a fan, I despise those who play this mediocrity, but the fact that they release the same thing every time is a kick-ass.
  30. Oct 12, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Nothing changes... Ffffàaaaaaaaaxhdhxhxhhshssjhshshshsjjssjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjsjsjshsjshshsjshshshdhdhdhdhdjdjdj Expand
  31. Oct 13, 2020
    No matter how positive I put my mind after the terrible previous version of the game, It just took 10 days for me to hate this game as much as the previous version, it's the same crap
  32. Oct 13, 2020
    I think you know why... but seeing as I need to make this 75 characters long...
  33. Oct 13, 2020
    **** you ea scammers copy paste every year for full price you ****s gtfo industry
  34. Oct 13, 2020
    Unplayable on PC in Australia and NZ. High ping time and shots go anywhere other than the intended direction.
  35. Oct 13, 2020
    Awful copy & paste game... Do not buy it!

Juego totalmente continuista, un timo para cualquier persona que haya comprado los anteriores, EA Sports se está riendo en la cara de todos sus usuarios... Una vergüenza...
  36. Oct 13, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Jogo não inova em NADA, sempre a mesma coisa, o jogo está mais pra uma atualização do fifa 19, é uma vergonha colocar esse jogo a 250 reais. Expand
  37. Oct 14, 2020
    every year, year after year, EA releases the same sh1t with a price AAA game, year after year the game is drowning in transactions, even in a children's magazine advertising microtransactions FIFA, Groundhog Day , not otherwise
  38. Oct 15, 2020
    Same game different year nothing changed same bugs same scrappy gameplay worthless game
  39. Oct 15, 2020

Same recycled garbage of FIFA 17
  40. Oct 16, 2020
    Total **** game only about speed players.
    Defenders are total worthless. Just static columns.
    All players have just players with speed rating 85+ in higher divisions so there are really bad overall players, but it is enough. I have some players over 87+ rating, but their speed is under 70 and in such situation they are worthless. Only thing what you need is to have shooting on
    Total **** game only about speed players.
    Defenders are total worthless. Just static columns.

Only thing what you need is to have shooting on automatic one player with speed 95+ and one long assistence. Result = you win, because this player will score a goal as Ronaldo without any problem.

Also goalkeepers rating is about nothing. You can have keeper with rating 55 and with 91 (as I have) and the result is that you won't see the difference between them.

This year is the worst FIFA ever what I have played last 10 years. It is unplayable. I do not recommend this game at all.
  41. Oct 17, 2020
    good game. I take two. The developers have tried and created a completely new game!
  42. Oct 17, 2020
    This monstrous **** from these talentless ****s is getting on my nerves :D i paid 60 for the worst game on market. :D the only funny thing is who will be playing when nobody is playing :D i mean everyone ultra def waiting for counter with lacazette so who will be playing tell me or players will just kick the ball from half line waiting for opponent to create and then get counter ? :D veryThis monstrous **** from these talentless ****s is getting on my nerves :D i paid 60 for the worst game on market. :D the only funny thing is who will be playing when nobody is playing :D i mean everyone ultra def waiting for counter with lacazette so who will be playing tell me or players will just kick the ball from half line waiting for opponent to create and then get counter ? :D very funny game Expand
  43. Jan 4, 2021
    Took 3 minutes of my life to create an account on this website just to point out how **** this game is. Every year, same **** Same filthy and lame tactics from this filthy company just to get you spend more money on packs and in game currency, with overpowered cards that in real life are worse than my **** Just came out of a game where a recently releaset FROST Saint maximin card literallyTook 3 minutes of my life to create an account on this website just to point out how **** this game is. Every year, same **** Same filthy and lame tactics from this filthy company just to get you spend more money on packs and in game currency, with overpowered cards that in real life are worse than my **** Just came out of a game where a recently releaset FROST Saint maximin card literally just ran through all my players without me being able to do anything, cause this is the logic of this ****ty company. Long story short, save yourself some money and some stress in your life and don't buy this ****sterpiece of a game. Expand
  44. Oct 12, 2020
    Tbh career mode is awful. Slightly better than last year but so many things could have been improved and the developers have been so lazy.

You can’t copy tactics to all game plans, really simple thing that would save 15 mins. Loan to buy offers never seem to accept just a loan when you remove the buy option and you end up with a team of players who need first team football you can’t

Loan to buy offers never seem to accept just a loan when you remove the buy option and you end up with a team of players who need first team football you can’t loan out. I have a team of under developed youngsters who cant get first team football!

The press conferences are so weak, same questions over and over with no variety, play football manager 21 for a game which does this kind of this properly.

Highlighting a fixture in the calendar should show you the team position and current form.

If you play a team in the cup it doesn’t tell you the league so you can prepare the right team for the game, instead you go through the clunky menus to try and find the right league.

Commentary is appalling and usually they are saying completely the opposite to what’s happening, also they never carry on when they get interrupted, play god of war and take some notes on how commentary should be done!

Scouting is really bad, they should come back with ratings like the youth team have initially 69 - 88 for example and further scouting should fine tune this number depending on your scouts.

Teams like Accrington Stanley can play amazing football one minute and let 5 goals in the next.

You can smash a league one teams 10 - 0 on professional but as soon as you go to world class they play like chelsea.

All rebounds, 50 50 balls go to the cpu, in real football even Barcelona dont win all of these!

You can get a yellow card for breathing on someone and when a CPU player full on crushes you nothing happens. Refs are awful in this game and need to be addressed.

Every manager is one of 6 people, it isn’t hard to randomly generate 100 people when you create a new career and save this data on the PS4, seriously lazy coding.

With FUT they need to add offline divisions back in so there is some form of progression outside of playing other people online.

Honestly I could go on and yes the gameplay is a bit better but so was Fifa 17, with the money ea make I feel like it’s a slap in the face to gamers how little effort has gone into improving this game, I can’t see how people can be happy with it! I wish i didnt buy via digital download so i could sell it! PES next year, has to be better than this!

I dont get why professional reviews are bigging this up either, are EA paying people to lie??
  45. Oct 12, 2020
    Looks like a childs game. So basic and stupid. Goalkeeepers are so dumb in this version like what ....EA just wants your money.
  46. Oct 12, 2020
    I would rather play older fifa with mods than paying for the product that I already purchased years ago and its switch version is even worse i.e fifa 19 with new paint job....
  47. Oct 12, 2020
    Imagine being foolish and selfish enough to buy FIFA every year YET BE GLADFUL for some 'major' changes of something that would be a nice update for a new season or something, like you know, in other games that don't come out every year (LOL). FIFA just made people think that's normal and I hate how people actually think that's normal, I had a conversation with a guy saying that 'well weImagine being foolish and selfish enough to buy FIFA every year YET BE GLADFUL for some 'major' changes of something that would be a nice update for a new season or something, like you know, in other games that don't come out every year (LOL). FIFA just made people think that's normal and I hate how people actually think that's normal, I had a conversation with a guy saying that 'well we all know that fifa devs don't do much' then why the hell do you even bother to buy it LOL? I guess it's the same logic with buying a new iPhone every year or new clothes every two-three months just because you've got not so hard earned money and those companies are able to correctly dish you up a new opportunity to waste them. Let's just imagine how much this world would be a better place if all the FIFA fans would donate 60 bucks to charity every year instead of buying the same game every year... (Well they are actually doing that but for EA). OH AND ALSO IT'S PAY TO WIN lmfao 60$ every year and spend hundreds of dollars to get the best footballers to be able to compete LOLOLOL people you are screwed Expand
  48. Oct 13, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Absolute trash! Everything that was ever bad about FIFA is back in this game. I really dont know how it was possible to be worse than FIFA 20 but they managed it. Tired of this engine, tired of the same stuff every year and tired of getting PS4 ports Expand
  49. Oct 13, 2020
    Update for full price of game and pay to win. Nothing else, about this game
  50. Oct 13, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The same as the last year, but with even less balance in the gameplay. You can have Space X rocket in your FUT squad but even then 83 pace Richarlison can outrace it and score a joke. The same AI defence logic as FIFA 20, no coordination, the AI is absolutely stupid. Not one change in the gameplay in FUT in attack or defence even the goalkeepers are a joke. Lots of bugs, again an unfinished game released by EA. Every foul is a yellow card, every added time is 1 minute ingame, which is ridiculous. You can`t enjoy it at all. Although if you want to play carreer mode, you have 3 new options in the mode which will annoy you after the 2nd month of playing. So basically "great job by EA, another year no dissapointment from them, absolute quality product" with amazingly high number of flaws, i don`t know if anybody suggested we will receive something else this year. Expand
  51. Oct 13, 2020
    Marginal changes every year yet EA has the audacity to ask for the full box price for the game as if it's a new AAA title.
    I'd rather keep playing FIFA 19 instead of this "new" iteration.
  52. Oct 13, 2020
    Como é o mesmo jogo também vou postar a mesma nota do ano passado. Poderia mudar a cor da fonte mas o metacritic não tem a mesma tecnologia de ultima geração que vocês têm para mudança de cor de menu. De qualquer forma a nota vai mais por causa da manipulação do jogo. O usuário pensa que ganha, mas não ganha. Pensa que perde, mas não perde. Quem decide isso é unicamente o jogo. E sobreComo é o mesmo jogo também vou postar a mesma nota do ano passado. Poderia mudar a cor da fonte mas o metacritic não tem a mesma tecnologia de ultima geração que vocês têm para mudança de cor de menu. De qualquer forma a nota vai mais por causa da manipulação do jogo. O usuário pensa que ganha, mas não ganha. Pensa que perde, mas não perde. Quem decide isso é unicamente o jogo. E sobre esses milhões de cópias vendidas saibam que, grande parte delas, são compradas pela própria EA Games. Expand
  53. Oct 13, 2020
    Ta gra to jakieś jebane nieporozumienie. EA cały czas ma tą pierdoloną grę gdzieś. Tylko ciągną hajs z ultimate team i nic innego nie potrafią zrobić. Brawo jebane EA. Nie zawiodłem się na was, jak zawsze. Mam nadzieję że następna odsłona nie wyjdzie spod firmy EA bo to co robią to jebany żart. Z dnia na dzień widzę że chuja robicie w tym biurze tylko hajs liczycie za te jebane FIFATa gra to jakieś jebane nieporozumienie. EA cały czas ma tą pierdoloną grę gdzieś. Tylko ciągną hajs z ultimate team i nic innego nie potrafią zrobić. Brawo jebane EA. Nie zawiodłem się na was, jak zawsze. Mam nadzieję że następna odsłona nie wyjdzie spod firmy EA bo to co robią to jebany żart. Z dnia na dzień widzę że chuja robicie w tym biurze tylko hajs liczycie za te jebane FIFA pointsy. Dla dobra gry FIFA chcę, byście oddali to jakiejś innej firmie bo wy nie macie pojęcia co to znaczy piłka nożna. Wiecie tylko to że są podania, jakieś sztuczki są i nie wiecie co mogą one robić, jeszcze strzały te jebane w dupę, bramkarze stoją jak kurwa na alfonsa. Nie wierzę że w przyszłości FIFA coś z tym zrobi. Do końca FIFA będzie ciągnąć z nas tylko hajs hajs hajs. Najgorsza odsłona z jaką się zmierzyłem. Jedyne co można zmienić to wydawcę. NIE POLECAM Expand
  54. Oct 13, 2020
    Same as FIFA 20. Not worth od playing right now. Nothing new just copy and paste
  55. Oct 13, 2020
    Mismo juego, bien pudieron lanzar un parche para el fifa 20 y no habria diferencia, decepcion total
  56. Oct 13, 2020
    Este juego esta bakanisimo yo puedo juga con mesi y a mesi le pusien una pela mas bakana asi k por fabro dejen de kriticar mi juego 1 A que ustedes esten acostumbrado a juego que cambien cada ano no sinikika k este juego sea malo. gracias.
  57. Oct 13, 2020
    No solamente es el mismo juego del año pasado, sino que, además, es el fifa con menos innovaciones. Es una burla para todos los jugadores y una desgracia para el mundo de los videojuegos.
  58. Oct 13, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Bad game, I have to play it for a while now but it is a good app for me a lot more and I have to play this one more and more to play it and it will not play this one more than a little better but the play button and I play it all day but it’s fun to play it is just ggf to the shoe shoe store and Expand
  59. Oct 14, 2020
    Basura infecta de juego. Literally the same coppied pay-to-win trash of every year.
  60. Oct 14, 2020
    Copia y pega, y a sacar 70€ a los i*****s que siempre pasan por caja. Sin olvidar la tajada que sacan con los micropagos.
    Escribo review solo para que mi voto conste, porque parece ser que si no no lo guardan.
    Clara diferencia entre valoración de la prensa y la de usuarios, aquí es donde se ve los intereses que mueven a cada uno...
  61. Oct 14, 2020
    Current metacritic 'official' critic score is 76.

76 for a literal rerelease of the same game 5 years in a row. It's recycling a game over and over to take money from people. This company is making bank off doing nothing at all- and the official paid critics are giving it a 76 average. Just look at these websites propping up this garbage, they are shills, their job isn't to inform
    Current metacritic 'official' critic score is 76.

Just look at these websites propping up this garbage, they are shills, their job isn't to inform you or give you professional advice on games it is to bend over for some of the worst companies in gaming releasing some of the worst games. Review websites, grow some balls and start acting like you aren't utterly braindead. See that long red bar of player reviews? Those are non professionals who realize what the company's doing, people who just like games and want to have fun games and are still 10000x smarter than you pro critics.
  62. Oct 14, 2020
    It took me only a handful of matches to learn that this game is no different than its predecessor. Scripting still exists in its entirety and honestly the passing play felt atrocious.. I've been playing FIFA for 13 years and for the first time I can say that attacking and defending literally feels like I'm roiling the dice.. I've been game sharing since Fifa 18 because I'll be damned if IIt took me only a handful of matches to learn that this game is no different than its predecessor. Scripting still exists in its entirety and honestly the passing play felt atrocious.. I've been playing FIFA for 13 years and for the first time I can say that attacking and defending literally feels like I'm roiling the dice.. I've been game sharing since Fifa 18 because I'll be damned if I let EA have another cent of mine. Expand
  63. Oct 15, 2020
    horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrívelhorrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível horrível Expand
  64. Oct 16, 2020
    Русский обзор:
    У меня есть нокиа 6700c-1, на ней установлена Fifa 2009, Fifa 21 почти не как не отличается.
    English overview:
    I have a Nokia 6700c-1, Fifa 2009 is installed on it, Fifa 21 is almost the same.
  65. Oct 16, 2020
    Just Trash as always idk how you can Release such a Trash game. Cant even sell a Player properly.
  66. Oct 16, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Gameplay are broken. Defense is a joke. U win end gamę out u end u loose ... ;) Expand
  67. Oct 16, 2020
    I'm very disappointed, is not playable anymore (scripting, UI, volta **** which nobody playing). ((((
  68. Oct 18, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I played a few fifa but this year is the wrost. For some example bounce, your oponnent hit 4 time for golad and goalkeeper evry time return ball to him for next shoot , and them finally score, next is physic is so terible when your player get a slide from behind and what do you think is heppen, nothing for you, loss ball witch defender even not touch. Expand
  69. Oct 18, 2020
    Absolutely diabolical. FIFA20 was actually quite playable and felt like real football, had many enjoyable games on it but this version is just garbage. The game plays like it's on rails, the ball makes unnatural movements to arrive at its pre-ordained destination and you never feel in control of the action.

This edition may as well be called "Skill Moves 21" as that's all it amounts to

This edition may as well be called "Skill Moves 21" as that's all it amounts to now, just a series of random flicks and tricks that doesn't resemble anything like a real game. Leave it on default settings and an offline match in English League 2 with 1* sides resembles a futsal match. Woe betide you if you try to play a passing game as the game randomly chooses completely different passes to what you input.

Scripting is worse than ever leading to ridiculous scorelines. If you score a goal you know a response is coming straight from kick-off and there's nothing you can do about it as defending is shambolic. Any kind of tackle near the box results in a penalty and if you don't challenge strikers skip straight past having made another series of flicks and tricks one after the other. Once you've seen yet another 6-4 scoreline it gets boring very quickly.

This isn't even trying to be a football sim any more, just a trash arcade game where button combos are the order of the day. Worst FIFA since the bug-ridden mess that was FIFA14, good going EA you've really excelled yourselves this time.
  70. Oct 19, 2020
    Bughalmaz. Fejlesztők helyében el bujnék és le tagadnám hogy bármi mi közöm is volt ennek a szarnak a fejlesztéséhez. EA amúgy is egy pénzéhes csaló...
  71. Oct 19, 2020
    worst fifa ever, just about speed players...nonsense penalties, the game is dropping even when you winning that game, when players leave in 2nd minute of their matches it counts as a played match and give you a draw (lesser chance to be on first place) totally 100% not recomended to buy, next year i am going to try PES 2012
  72. Oct 30, 2020
    today i bought game with some discount from EA for loyalty and get 500 fifa points. I was happy.

But after i downloaded the game and launch it - it didn't connected to ea servers. I searched whole internet, speak with 2 ea support members and nobody helped me. The ea help forum is awful and dumb, it never helps to anyone, you can just check some post to and see it. The moderators just sending to the same algoritms everytime, even if it didn't help.
    So I've reloaded router, refreshed dns, chanded dns and try to connect trough wifi, wire and vpn, nothing helped. Thank you for great experience. I've made a refund.

EA becoming worse and worse every year, this is smells like and end.
  73. Nov 15, 2020
    This is not a football game. Fut is not pay to win, serves are **** other mods like manager is same every year or worse. Buying this game just a mistake for me.
  74. Nov 18, 2020
    GAMING but Cringe, you can put side by side this game and Fifa 20 and you still can't tell the difference. Nothing has changed and they are charging $60 for this crap.
  75. Nov 18, 2020
    mismo juego del año pasado, cambios minimos no justifican un precio de 60, tristemente se a convertido en un pay to win tan descarado que no vale la pena, es una lastima ya que no hay muchas opciones en juegos de futbol, pero este literalmente se estan riendo el la cara de los usuarios.
  76. Nov 30, 2020
    fifa sucks

plus 75 characters
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa
  77. Jan 9, 2021
    Big scam and the game is full of bugs andso very disgusting game.

CANADIAN REINDEER SHOULD ELIMINATE ERRORS.
  78. Jan 9, 2021
    It is unbelievable a company with a gameplay budget of $10 can make billions with a game that is a parody of football. Not that I am surprised a bunch of ice hockey players from Canada don't know anything about football, but when a kick-off is more dangerous than a penalty kick it becomes really bad. The only football they have ever seen in Canada was a women's world cup on fake grass.It is unbelievable a company with a gameplay budget of $10 can make billions with a game that is a parody of football. Not that I am surprised a bunch of ice hockey players from Canada don't know anything about football, but when a kick-off is more dangerous than a penalty kick it becomes really bad. The only football they have ever seen in Canada was a women's world cup on fake grass. That level is apparenlty so **** they honestly believe passing is impossible and all defenders move out of the way when someone does a skill move. Not that anything of this really matters anyway, since it is impossible to follow the ball as it has no shadow, so you never know if it's on the ground or in the air. Expand
  79. Jan 11, 2021
    This game is literally crap which shouldn't be played. Ultimate Team is pay2win mode in which if EA decides that you will loose a game then you can as well turn your pc/console off. Passes in this game are a joke. They can't pass that ball on distance of even 3 meters. You won't enjoy goals scored as much as in previous games from EA, because most of them is so bad that you can only cryThis game is literally crap which shouldn't be played. Ultimate Team is pay2win mode in which if EA decides that you will loose a game then you can as well turn your pc/console off. Passes in this game are a joke. They can't pass that ball on distance of even 3 meters. You won't enjoy goals scored as much as in previous games from EA, because most of them is so bad that you can only cry from them. Goalkeepers are a total joke. Penalities are so random that even a touch of yours defender hand on the back of opponent could cause one. If you think about buying this crap you better go out with friends and get drunk :) Expand
  80. Jan 13, 2021
    let's be honest this game sucks but way better than fifa 20 fifa 21's defending is harder than fifa 20 and it makes fifa 21 more realistic they should add more features to career mode and do it more enjoyable scripting issue is dumbest issue ever in video games history they must diminish it
  81. Oct 10, 2020
    Another year, another **** Fifa, maybe even worse. How this company can be so shameful? They don't care at all about what the community ask, they only care about stupid microtransaction. Fu*k off
  82. Oct 11, 2020
    EA has copy and pasted FIFA on PC for last years, so we copy and paste our review from last years too(but lowered the score, naturally)

Same recycled garbage of FIFA 19 and so one
  83. Oct 10, 2020
    Garbage game as usual. I don't even want to call this a game. It's just a microtransaction fueled crapfest with no redeeming qualities. EA doesn't give a **** about the consumers, they only care about money and nothing else.
  84. Oct 11, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a scam is a **** the same every year they only change the kits and the templates and uhhh a new dribble that's cool (it's sarcasm) this is useless not even the cover is good Expand
  85. Oct 11, 2020
    The fact that it’s 2020 and this game still releases copy and pasted blows my mind. How can a company make millions of people’s stupidity is beyond me. Even the 2007 edition had more features. Remember when you could could create your own team and even choose your sponsors? And that would have a long term effect and you’d have to plan your games and transfers accordingly? Your equipmentThe fact that it’s 2020 and this game still releases copy and pasted blows my mind. How can a company make millions of people’s stupidity is beyond me. Even the 2007 edition had more features. Remember when you could could create your own team and even choose your sponsors? And that would have a long term effect and you’d have to plan your games and transfers accordingly? Your equipment and the stadium you play on? The league you played in and climbing to the top? Getting famous players in your team or taking on famous competitions? All that for free. No **** cards, no gimmicks, all was included in the main game. You could even create your own crest, flag and club colors. Don’t waste your money. They don’t deserve a penny. Expand
  86. Oct 11, 2020
    Wanna waste your money on garbage, whilst supporting the scummiest, most evil company ever known? Then buy this copy/paste. If you actually have even the slightest morals or intelligence, don't.
  87. Oct 11, 2020
    This game is absolute garbage as Fifa was always. Fifa develpers can’t just code - they should find new job...
  88. Oct 11, 2020
    Este jogo é simplesmente sem noção. Eu tenho o FIFA 20 e eu digo que é a mesma coisa porque eu joguei o FIFA 21 e digo que não vale a pena comprar este jogo e muito menos vale esse preço exorbitante. Simplesmente horrível o que essa empresa está fazendo com os players. Para quê comprar um jogo que é literalmente igual ao anterior, mudando apenas a numeração? Sem sentido e espero que a EAEste jogo é simplesmente sem noção. Eu tenho o FIFA 20 e eu digo que é a mesma coisa porque eu joguei o FIFA 21 e digo que não vale a pena comprar este jogo e muito menos vale esse preço exorbitante. Simplesmente horrível o que essa empresa está fazendo com os players. Para quê comprar um jogo que é literalmente igual ao anterior, mudando apenas a numeração? Sem sentido e espero que a EA tome vergonha na cara. Expand
  89. Oct 12, 2020
    Too many bugs, too much dynamic difficulty. Nothing improved over fifa 20. Maybe it's worth trying PES...
  90. Oct 13, 2020
    Почему я должен покупать каждый год одно и тоже за фул цену?прошу объяснить ЕА.
  91. Oct 13, 2020
    ахахахах как же я ржу с дурачков которые готовы слить мамкину или батину зарплату на то чтобы купить этот кусок говна. Оптимизация живёт в своём мире, игроки ой ляяяяяяя я промолчу, графика не изменилась ещё с 19-ой фифы.
  92. Oct 14, 2020
    After 2 years of waiting (yea, skipping fifa 20) I try to play this... And it's the same game. Shame on you EA sports. Well, definitely I suggest not to buy. Just ignore this. Still playing fifa 19.
  93. Oct 12, 2020
    Говно. Уже 4 год ничего в ней не меняется, кроме косметических фишек. Жду 22, вот она должна быть лучше
  94. Oct 13, 2020
    Ничего необычного, просто ЕА доит бабки из тех, у кого впрочем выбора особо нет. Они наконец-то поняли, что можно просто обновить формы, составы и цвет иконок в меню, чтобы снова продать игру за 3499 через год. А те, кто играют, поощряют это - вы ребята просто отутюженные люди. Сам я ее не покупал и не собираюсь. Обидно только то, что деньги они все равно заработают и такая низкая оценкаНичего необычного, просто ЕА доит бабки из тех, у кого впрочем выбора особо нет. Они наконец-то поняли, что можно просто обновить формы, составы и цвет иконок в меню, чтобы снова продать игру за 3499 через год. А те, кто играют, поощряют это - вы ребята просто отутюженные люди. Сам я ее не покупал и не собираюсь. Обидно только то, что деньги они все равно заработают и такая низкая оценка им никакой погоды не сделает. Expand
  95. Dec 27, 2020
    It's a shame! It's a shame! It's a shame! It's a shame! It's a shame! It's a shame!
  96. Oct 12, 2020
    I know that there's not much to say " oh wow that's new" but just the little tweaks especially the gameplay and the sin in career mode is a game changer. The gameplay is the perfect blend between Realistic and Arcade. The gameplay is the main reason I'm liking this fifa in fact the first fifa after fifa 15
  97. Oct 10, 2020
    The real reason why FIFA 21 is great is because Career Mode got major improvements. I love it. Feels real. Gameplay is better and the game of football is always nice. Overall, this is soccer. And the experience on playing on the pitch is always a dream.
  98. Oct 11, 2020
    A fun time for me. Career Mode has received improvements, but some things have been added from previous versions and then put back in 21. some of the same bugs still exist (wearing summer kits in November in PL), goal tending is bad, and the defense needs tweaking.....but I am having a load of fun with the game because this year, if you put on strict transfers, you have to work like realA fun time for me. Career Mode has received improvements, but some things have been added from previous versions and then put back in 21. some of the same bugs still exist (wearing summer kits in November in PL), goal tending is bad, and the defense needs tweaking.....but I am having a load of fun with the game because this year, if you put on strict transfers, you have to work like real futball teams to sign the players you want, which adds realism. also, there are more animations on the pitch with players this year, and stadiums in CM have gotten a small bit of upgrades (banners are now prevalent in stadiums) so there is a bit more immersion this time.

but FUT Mode is still a gambling cash grab. which i REFUSE to play. nothing has changed besides being able to customize your stadium. so, if that appeals to you, have at it. but EA has made it plain they will always put more into their cash cow instead of making CM what it used to be.

all in all, it's a good time for me. it does things Fifa 20 didn't do, and the on-pitch play IMPO is somewhat better. if you get it I think you will enjoy it.
  99. Oct 13, 2020
    the best fifa for last 5 years and I don't know, why everyone bullying this game, I hope that you change your mind and put a high mark
  100. Oct 13, 2020
    Same game as 20, 19, 18, 17, etc. Slightly better graphics and presentation. Terrible AI defenders. If you aren't controlling a defender they pretty much stand there and let balls that are 2 feet away go right by them. The counter and through balls are absolutely broken. Doesnt matter how good or bad a player is, if you have speed you win. . More gambling. I decided for the sake of thisSame game as 20, 19, 18, 17, etc. Slightly better graphics and presentation. Terrible AI defenders. If you aren't controlling a defender they pretty much stand there and let balls that are 2 feet away go right by them. The counter and through balls are absolutely broken. Doesnt matter how good or bad a player is, if you have speed you win. . More gambling. I decided for the sake of this review I would pay 100 dollars in packs. Not a single low percentage card. Not one. Yet content creators seem to get amazing pulls. I feel there are better odds at my nearest casino. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Nov 30, 2020
    The few positives do not outweigh the negatives. EA Sports continues to phone it in with the FIFA series while single-player gamers cry out for better options.
  2. Oct 15, 2020
    FIFA 21 fixes some on-pitch issues, though it stops short of giving the series the meaningful overhaul it needs.
  3. Oct 12, 2020
    FIFA 21 maintains the same base as last year, with few gameplay tweaks that are here make for a better overall experience.