7.2

1. Oct 2, 2018
    I like platformers, logic puzzles, good story and anime. Which this game has it all. And really, although the drawing may be not so great in cutscenes overall the graphics are goregous. Playing Forgotton Anne is sometimes like you're watching some nice anime 2D with a 3D feel all the time. Backgrounds and characters are a delight to watch.
    Voice acting is OK with Fig standing out (in a
    Voice acting is OK with Fig standing out (in a good way).
    The story got me hooked at first but...
    The dialogues got me hooked at first but... it was all until around 1/2 - 3/4 of the game. At this point everything was rather clear to me (storywise). The "last choice" was the thing I was waiting for finishing the game. I just got bored, but maybe it's just me ;)
    Music was nice for my girl to listen to doing other things (that is not playing this game with me) and she wants the soundtrack now :) . For me it was fitting the atmosphere well.
    Last thing - puzzles. It is like there are almost no puzzles. Only time I got "stuck" on a puzzle more than 10 minutes was when I haven't saw one peg that I could move.
    This game gives you moral choices which are nicely put into the story and are not so much "in your face". Some choices are vital while other doesn't matter and that's good. Of course "the last choice" is in your face all the way :P .
    What else can i write? I was hooked until 1/2 of this game, then it came out there are no real puzzles, until 3/4 of the game I got a little bored and last evening I was playing it just to finish it.

Overall - game is made around creating a good anime story with moral choices. Puzzles are there to make you busy but not to make it harder.
    Platforming is also good but it's not the central point of this game - it's rather basic platforming.

Oh, and my scale of evaluation (7/10) means that this is a good game. I recommend it.
  2. Nov 9, 2020
    ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
  3. Feb 6, 2019
    Point & click, un poco de plataformas y mucha narrativa.
    El Forgotton Anne cuenta una historia acerca de objetos perdidos que al ser olvidados van a un mundo de fantasia y adquieren vida propia, en ese mundo hay una serie de problemas políticos y deberemos tomar muchas decisiones moralmente complicadas a lo largo de nuestra aventura.
    Gráficamente es bastante bonito con una estética más
    Point & click, un poco de plataformas y mucha narrativa.

Gráficamente es bastante bonito con una estética más de película de animación que de videojuego.

La historia es interesante y nos obliga a tomar decisiones complicadas y reflexionar sobre nuestros principios y valores.

Jugablemente no está mal pero no no es especialmente divertido, tiene alguna mecánica interesante pero los niveles son meros trámites, no suponen a penas desafío.

Es un buen juego, la historia y la estética son los puntos fuertes pero no aporta nada diferencial para hacerlo destacar ante otros juegos. Si no tenéis ningún juego pendiente os recomiendo que lo probéis.

Arte 7, Historia 7, Jugabilidad 6

Generally favorable reviews - based on 28 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 12, 2018
    Forgotten Anne isn’t revolutionnary in any way but still, it finds a good balance between narration and gameplay and brings the player in a unforgottable journey.
  2. Aug 7, 2018
    The story won’t shock and disturb you as much as Game of Thrones might, but it’s a story anyone can engage with. It’ll even have you reeling in genuine grief when you’ve distilled an old sock.
  3. Jul 31, 2018
    Exciting and original at first, Forgotton Anne quickly loses its steam as the story progresses on its way to the land of forgotten video games.