6.9

1. DavidB.
    Apr 1, 2008
    Aside from the rough start this game is fantastic as a multiplayer game. Single player has something to be desired but multiplayer makes up for it. The sheer variety of weapons, vehicles, and tactics make this game infinite in enjoyment.
  2. PaullK.
    Apr 9, 2008
    My god best future game I played single player is awesome but the multiplayer isn't that good as I expected I hope they make a sequel.
  3. TylerA.
    Mar 21, 2008
    This game works great. It had some issues at first, but for now, it is AWESOME. The multyplayer can be laggy however if you don't meet the recommended requirements.
  4. SteveH
    Nov 29, 2009
    Great story line, easy to control, and similiar to the old Black Hawk Down series.
  5. JamesL.
    Apr 24, 2008
    Pretty immersive impossible though to play at 1280 X 1024 on High settings even with 8800 GT and a Quad Core CPU that sort of disappoints but it gorgeous even at 1024 X 768 at medium settings future cards should make this game even sweeter!
  6. BOseN.
    Mar 12, 2008
    This a very good game, who needs lots of updates and fixes.
  7. RikB.
    Mar 14, 2008
    The game looks brilliant. Gameplay is good, but there are some little points where they have to work on. But I think they'll do that asap. 9/10
  8. KenS.
    Mar 15, 2008
    Very good gameplay needs some minor work with a few glitches to do with movement but I like this game alot great graphics you will need a new pc to run on high. I had beta on old pc it barely ran, on new quad core runs real nice everything on high no problems.
  9. GeneN.
    Mar 25, 2008
    Good balance of roles and teams. If you can get the patch to fix the intial crash problem on 8800 platform, the game is very fun!
  10. ThiagoM
    Dec 31, 2009
    Very cool system of "Experience" and cool classes... The vehicles makes the game really fun and teh battle struture its pretty easy and complete. The bad things would be the Server Browzer but you can quickly avoid this using other softwares to connect you to servers.
  11. AndrewD.
    Feb 27, 2008
    Much more accessible than ETQW - Frontlines rocks my socks. Explosive RC cars are flippin' sweet. Beautiful game - so long BF2
  12. AndyS.
    Mar 24, 2008
    Great online Fight with vehicles! Like Battlefield 2, more from this! Greetsz from Germany.
  13. AndreiY
    Nov 24, 2009
    This game is awesome, adicting gameplay. very good graphics nearly perfect The best multiplayer game in the history!
  14. Dec 25, 2010
    great game for multiplayer, up to 64 players in server, ability to choose class (ground support, air support, drone tech...) also in game Armoured Fighting Vehicles (tanks, helicopters, aircrafts etc...). fast and realistic action. definitely worth the money
  15. Jul 1, 2011
    Not ground breaking but it does have enough cool elements to make it fun. Sometimes a good fun game doen't have to be awesome. The graphics are decent. Gameplay is decent. I think some people criticize to hard. Kick back and have fun playing a decent shooter.
  16. Dec 6, 2011
    The game is great; Bad Company but, in my opinion, better. The underlying story is also pretty good. Plus, it's only about US$15 (if it's not on sale[which it often is] for about 20c), which is great value.
  17. ElBarto
    Dec 25, 2009
    I bought the PC version 2 years after it was released, and still it was able to surprise me. This is one of the better shooters I have played and with some nice gameplay which you do not find arround to much lately these day. Also the sound of the weapons are quiet good. Only play this game AFTER installing the patches (3 with +/- 1.8 gb !!! together) to avoid bugs With Steam you are I bought the PC version 2 years after it was released, and still it was able to surprise me. This is one of the better shooters I have played and with some nice gameplay which you do not find arround to much lately these day. Also the sound of the weapons are quiet good. Only play this game AFTER installing the patches (3 with +/- 1.8 gb !!! together) to avoid bugs With Steam you are running the latest release Single player is nice but somewhat unbalance, it is rather a fight between tanks/airplanes and helicopters and as footsoldier you do not stand any chance unless some support of these Expand
  18. CamilD.
    Mar 5, 2008
    It's one of the best FPS ever played, with an excellent graphic and very accessible commends. The only thing I could reproach was that the game in terms of single player levels was a bit too short.
  19. ClausD.
    May 1, 2008
    Best Game I Played until Now, Compared to BF2 the textures/Grafics are in my opinion much better. Singleplayer is Awsome, Multiplayer I think one of the Best ever. Anyway still space for Improvement on Handling the Server Browser.
  20. DelT.
    May 1, 2008
    Awesome Graphics and Game Play. Very Fun and addictive Multiplayer. Awesome story line and Single Player offering as well.
  21. Aug 27, 2013
    I love this game despite the fact that it looks like a futuristic battlefield game that was never made. Worth your cash and the fun factor is huge here.
  22. Apr 12, 2016
    GOOD: Excellent game play, excellent variety of situations that keep you entertaining, love the variety of vehicles, very funy to play
    BAD: Artificial intelligence not very intelligent, enemies sometime just re-spawn from nowhere, not very polished gameplay
  23. MatthewW.
    Mar 23, 2008
    Fun online only, the large battles are very fun.
  24. JackM.
    Mar 11, 2008
    This game works great on my computer. I don't know what you guys are talking about.
  25. Nov 3, 2010
    Getting past the first mission, the lag stopped. From there on the game was a blast. I enjoyed the story, gameplay mechanics, gunplay and action pacing. The Multiplayer is great. Some people expect too much from smaller games like this.
  26. Nov 1, 2011
    Essentially it's BBC2 without all the hype fancy graphics and without the destruction.. ok its not by any means BBC2 but i did find it reminicent. Anyway i'm giving it a 8 because it's fun and the gameplay is smooth

Mixed or average reviews - based on 19 Critic Reviews

1. Frontlines does enough to entertain on the multiplayer end to make up for the woeful single-player experience. It’s a shame Kaos didn’t scrap the single-player altogether to focus completely on honing the online experience.
    If you can forget about the fact that you’ve been playing this style game for years with the Battlefield franchise then Frontlines will hook you for some time with its gargantuan battles, but for most Fuel of War will likely be too generic to truly sink their teeth into.
  3. Frontlines is basically an easy-to-learn shooter with lots of action. But your AI-controlled comrades-in-arms are close to useless because of their stupid behavior. This is the reason why Kaos Studios didn't achive the goal to create a solo campaign that feels like a multiplayer game. In the end, it's a team shooter that plays like an ego shooter - at least as long as you play offline.