7.1

1. Jan 5, 2019
    Goetia is a strange but very positive point and click adventure where you play as a ghost of a young lady, trying to solve a mystery.

With nice visuals and a very dark and ghostly environment with the game is a challenge and some times not in a good way. The puzzles are complex and sometimes difficult to make sense, I need hours to figure them out and sometimes only with random guessing. Something that after a while becomes frustrating and we end up giving up.

The music is great and fits like a glove into the environment. But despite I really liked the idea I cannot recommend it. Maybe a new future chance will change my opinion.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 7, 2016
    Goetia is a bewitching good point and click with a fantastic atmosphere and a few flaws. The difficulty of the whole experience can be repulsive to some players. But old school lovers who love to look around and read before finding a solution to a puzzle, will surely get what they want.
  2. Jun 10, 2016
    Goetia is a beautifully crafted and intricately complex game set in a fantastically spooky world. It’s a must-play for horror and supernatural mystery enthusiasts, though not for those afraid of a little challenge.
  3. May 22, 2016
    I did like Goetia, and I especially liked the visuals which were truly entrancing. I also liked the plot and the way that I could play it for a prolonged period of time without realising just how long I’d been on it. That sheer feeling of being engrossed is something I look for in a game, especially with horror games being my favourite genre. Goetia can be difficult at points and can lead to frustrating moments, but overall I was definitely impressed.