7.8

1. Jun 15, 2017
    Rampant false bans on Online, absolute hostility towards modders, and now a Cease and Desist on OpenIV. I don't care if it's Rockstar or Take Two - both can go suck a dick.
  2. Apr 14, 2015
    2 days and 15 hours to go to download patches.. if your servers aren't good enough to deal with patches, you should not release the game in its current state.
  3. Apr 14, 2015
    Сколько потеря репутации из плохих отзывов стоить вам? Может быть, что деньги лучше было бы потратить на дополнительных серверов для вашей игры................)
  4. Apr 14, 2015
    Servers offline , i can not download the patch & play the game.

I am sitting here for ~4-5 hours and all i do is click retry-retry and more retry, completely unacceptable.
  5. May 7, 2015
    attrocious pc verion.......incredibly unstable, errors, crashes, glitches, memory leaks...horrible absolutely horrible.... this games was clearly not optimized only reason it was delayed was to milk consoles sales as much as possible.
  6. Apr 14, 2015
    Crash. Next time. Ou it crash again. And wait. Social club. It was so "wonderfull". Game crashed again. What? You must change nickname! What? Game crashed again..Two years old game for full prize. And if you get DVD version, you dont get digital copy of that. And the best in the end:) You must have DVD in mechanic, if you want play.
  7. E71
    Apr 14, 2015
    It doesn't work, but then again it's expected from such a sc*mbag developer who likes to cater towards consoles and leave us $60 non-functional/unoptimized/untested scraps.

To the people saying it doesn't work because of minimum specs, I have a 3770K, 32GB DDR3, HW RAIDED SSDs and a R9 290 4GB so nope. Take your false of technical expertise with you.
  8. Apr 14, 2015
    o trabalho jogo esquentar. eu estou muito bravo. i trabalhou duas semanas para pagar este jogo e agora eu não posso jogar jajaja é muito mau jogo não comprar novamente
  9. May 16, 2020
    so free on epic, servers are crap buggy as hell, 2 days later i can play second mission dude gets all mad im employ of the month. so i go to do the mission without him...mission fail...what the fu in this day and age to have no choice is stupid. uninstall thankful i payed zero for this game cuz thats what it is.
  10. May 3, 2020
    Only the story is good.....the online sucks....cant log in most of the time...to much loading and u cant go caimpaing with m8 at 1 point...the missions are reapetable and no further proggres can me made in the game......companies not worth the money u have to w8 a lot of time to get ur money back and u must to missions to gain cash from the company u buy...only the houses are worth so uOnly the story is good.....the online sucks....cant log in most of the time...to much loading and u cant go caimpaing with m8 at 1 point...the missions are reapetable and no further proggres can me made in the game......companies not worth the money u have to w8 a lot of time to get ur money back and u must to missions to gain cash from the company u buy...only the houses are worth so u can spawn there and store vehicles Expand
  11. Jun 22, 2017
    f*** Take-Two Interactive for banning mods, and f*** them for being greedy sons of b*tches, and f*** this website for making me type 150 characters...
  12. Mar 7, 2018
    The story is good. The single player game gets a 8/10 for me. It is a good and interesting story, but it is not better then their previous game. ( Red dead redemption ) The story there is way more involving and you care more about the characters .

Now you wonder why is the score so bad? Well this is because of the online. The online version of the game feels like a cheap scam. They want you to buy their microtransactions over and over again. every update they bring out the prices of the items increase with 20/30% increase of the last DLC.

All the houses, CEO, Drug lord and stuff feels the same. Spend X amount of money to get X amount of repetitive missions to do over and over again. The whole online feels like one big grind. The excuse with friends it is fun. Is just bad. The online feels more and more quantity over quality. Just to sell their shark cards. These days there are better online games out there to mess around in with friends.

I also do not like how they force you to play in a public session when you are doing a CEO mission or any of the other stuff. This just makes it more grindy if you have some dicks in your server.

The custom games are fun, but not better then Halo Reach did it back in the day. Also where are my online animals...the dogs and such. You had bears, panthers, deers, buffalos and all of those animals in red dead redemption. Huge let down.

And no single player dlc in all those years, because of their hunger for money.
  13. Jun 22, 2017
    The modding community is one of the main reasons that made your games so popular, so RESPECT IT!! Now you will understand why going against the players is not a good business.
  14. Jun 23, 2017
    Great game, but the publishers are greedy scum that shut down years of work on single player mods for this game and others. Until they revert their decision I can't advise purchasing this game from them.
  15. Jun 21, 2017
    The company is obviously fully in their right to remove modding from their product. As far as MP is concerned, I'm actually with them. As far as SP is concerned, this is what I would call slapping the gamers in their faces. The zero is earned for this kind of customer support.

Thank you very much, Rockstar and don't let the door hit you on your way out.
  16. Sep 9, 2018
    GTA Online who be so much better if you could play the game solo and still do everything there is to do, like run cargo missions and such to earn money.

But now you have to do it on public servers with other player who just like to ruining the experience for other player. That who I'm gonna give this game a honest score. And that because of other players ruining GTA Online for me and

And that because of other players ruining GTA Online for me and other players too.

Change that, and i'm sure other players will give it better scores and play it much more...
  17. Jul 11, 2019
    I've got about 100 hours in the ONline PC game. Single player didn't hold my interest. Bought the game on Steam with the Criminal Enterprise Pack for $22 including tax. I use a Logitech controller. Yes, I've spotted some modding but I don't see it as much of a problem. You just change sessions. There were some weird explosive traps being set by modders. they're hard to catch butI've got about 100 hours in the ONline PC game. Single player didn't hold my interest. Bought the game on Steam with the Criminal Enterprise Pack for $22 including tax. I use a Logitech controller. Yes, I've spotted some modding but I don't see it as much of a problem. You just change sessions. There were some weird explosive traps being set by modders. they're hard to catch but they quickly ban money cheaters. THEY catch them. One modder trap had me caught inside a cage.

The main problem I had with the game was how it requires a ton of in-game cash to purchase stuff. If you're not willing to put your own cash into the game it's tough even with the million dollar start I got with my pack. That pack gave me a lot of cars I never use. I use motorcycles unless I absolutely have to use something else. The Zombie Choppers are dogs. I ride the Pegasus Vortex, which has the quickest acceleration rating possible. But the Criminal Enterprise Pack gave an MC clubhouse and a Counterfeit operation. Making it well worth it. The bunker isn't useful for a beginning player and neither is the business office.

PEople call playing the game "The Grind." Which is grinding for cash. You're constantly grinding. Now "Grind" sounds too much like work. And it is work. I play game for relaxation. I really don't want that much work because working so hard on a game is not fun. There can be unfair glitches and bugs that take away your hard work. I had my counterfeiting operation stocked with cash. AI people came in and stole it. I had worked hard for like 6 hours to build my stock. And they just took it away. It's the kind of thing that makes people quit a game. But somebody has given me some pointers to help me reduce my frustrating work load in this game and I'll roll with it for awhile. But I may be done soon. Because of the repetition. it's the same missions over and over again. There are about 6 or 7 total "Steal Supplies" missions. And they can be excruciating. I was advised to just buy supplies and save myself the trouble. The missions where you report to icons on the map are also highly repetitive. These are the ones in which you play with others against the AI. It's the same missions over and over again.

When you sell your illegal products you are often expected to take agonizingly slow trucks on long routes over mountains to make 5 delivery stops all over the huge map. You have a time limit. It takes seemingly forever. And all that time the game has your vehicle highlighted in red for players to attack for cash and bonuses. They blow you up, you never finish your deliveries, and you lose your stock. Again, ruining a lot of hard work. There is a flying bike (oppressor) that is so powerful it shouldn't be in the game. it can hover silently near you, you'll look up in time to see it blast you. People whip out their credit cards and win the arms race before you can even get started. There is passive mode but you can't do business in that mode.

Anyone thinking about buying this game should know it has spectacular action and a large variety of vehicles and business opportunities. But to build anything significant is going to require about 1000 hours of game play. And that's on the low end of what some people do. I saw a player with Rank 1800. I estimate that to require around 25,000 hours of game play. People play it for 5 years. it's a game for the long haul. You won't advance quickly. You must "grind" for a long, long time.
  18. Nov 21, 2017
    What the hell was that? its incredible boring rubbish.
    1. nonsence story which nobody remembers, not even its developers
    2. no police/ medical/etc. missions 3. even less shops than before 4. less buildings to enter 5. very little interactive stuff overall 6. nice big map where you can do freely almost nothing 7. nothing to explore inside Overall you find new cars, buildings,
    What the hell was that? its incredible boring rubbish.
    1. nonsence story which nobody remembers, not even its developers
    2. no police/ medical/etc. missions
    3. even less shops than before
    4. less buildings to enter
    5. very little interactive stuff overall
    6. nice big map where you can do freely almost nothing
    7. nothing to explore inside

Overall you find new cars, buildings, people etc. but you can do nothing with it. the story is short and boring and outiside of it you can do almost nothing.
  19. Dec 11, 2017
    I loved all GTA games before, Vice City and GTA 4 being the favorites but this game just didn't do it for me.

The story is just flat, unfortunately, and I didn't like playing multiple characters.
  20. Jun 21, 2017
    many cheaters in gta online and for the openIV. Баны не за что, дики донат без которого играть адекватно и при этом честно просто невозможно. Ну и они решили закрыть модинг для сингла, который на онлайн не как не влияет.
  21. Jun 22, 2017
    I regret spending money on this, or any other game involving Take-Two Interactive. They blocked single player mods for no other reason than to force more people to play GTA Online and buy microtransactions out the pooper. If they can do that, but can't be bothered about the hackers on GTA Online, then it's clear that they don't care about the people that gave their game attention in theI regret spending money on this, or any other game involving Take-Two Interactive. They blocked single player mods for no other reason than to force more people to play GTA Online and buy microtransactions out the pooper. If they can do that, but can't be bothered about the hackers on GTA Online, then it's clear that they don't care about the people that gave their game attention in the first place. Avoid this game like the plague, and avoid any other games from Take-Two as well. Don't buy them, at least. Take-Two doesn't deserve your money. Expand
  22. Jul 3, 2017
    Now There are some funny elements in this game, But this game is not that great anymore, It use to be really fun now people are ruining this game. There is so many times I gave up on this game because it is getting just irritating. Everybody is killing the hell out of you in this game because the controls keep failing at me, I try to kill the policemen but they made it so hard to use myNow There are some funny elements in this game, But this game is not that great anymore, It use to be really fun now people are ruining this game. There is so many times I gave up on this game because it is getting just irritating. Everybody is killing the hell out of you in this game because the controls keep failing at me, I try to kill the policemen but they made it so hard to use my gun that I had to just punch the moron but then I was SHOT!!!!! Can the police chases be optional? Can't there be an extra option for people that just want to hit cars and just enjoy that, rather than punishing all of us, I think this game is getting nearly broken. The Cops kill me more than ever now, Everybody is stronger than your character in this game it seems like, The Guns is what killed this game's potential, it kills people way too soon without giving anyone a chance, There are some modes and options missing, that is very disappointing, I guess I am not playing this game anymore, It use to be more awesome, Now the guns just take over along with the douche bag policemen in this game, It finally made me so mad this evening I am posting a bad review on it. I want this game fixed, Not only that, We didn't even get to the worst yet, the worst is what happened today that pissed me off, The game glitched like crazy on XBOX 360 and It made me so mad I nearly destroyed my XBOX today, thanks a lot game, A douchebag police man was on a chase for someone else, I was at 0 stars, THE **** HIT ME AND DESTROYED MY PERFECT RIDE!!!!!! THEN I GOT UP TO 2 STARS WHEN IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT KIDDING IT HAPPENED AND WHEN I GOT AWAY THEY DESTROY THE BACK GLASS AND KILLED ME!!!!!!! THAT WAS THE FINAL STRAW FOR ME, It made me so mad I wanted to break the disc into pieces, I probably Should've, Waste of time, Should've never gotten into this game, It's disgusting when there is no optional mode so games can be more enjoyable for others too that don't like that certain part of the game. That was a OUTRAGEOUS and STUPID glitch!!!!! To make sure that never happens again, I got so mad and I unplugged my XBOX 360 and flipped it over, I am probably going to delete this game off of it if I even use it again, The Company itself probably isn't going to do anything, It got 3,000 positives, That is fairly good for a game but too bad it glitched so poorly, A negative review for that, Maybe if that gets resolved somehow, or if I get in any contact with anyone over at Rockstar Games Inc, I might edit this review updating you guys and make my score higher, But if nothing happens like I am expecting, I am just going to forget this game despite the awesome graphics and the awesome action and explosions, There are some positives on the game that's why I didn't give it a 1 or a 0 like I was thinking at first I was so mad, No I am giving it a 2/10 for now, I just can't believe what happened, That was the most dumb and stupid glitch I have ever seen, I had a lot more fun in Crackdown 2, It is a lot fairer and you don't just die in like 5 **** shots, like you do in this game, that is too easily!!!! I know you re-spawn but still it seems like you got killed for nothing, It just really bothers me the way that was done, Crackdown 2 is more playable, you get killed less often than this game, This game fails when it comes to the guns and everything, characters are way too weak in this game, why can't there be a mode where your fully leveled up and you can really beat some ass like in Crackdown 2, Same Exact price as Crackdown 2 probably even more, and I personally had more fun with Crackdown 2, GTA-5 Is just repetitive after a while, you stay weak forever, you never gain health or armor, in Crackdown 2 for basically the same price maybe even less, more to offer you can even almost never die, you can keep kicking ass forever on that mode and not only that, little to no glitches, you can even have a mode where you can re-spawn like in GTA-5 so it is for you guys too, I recommend that game, Crackdown 2 is a pretty cool game, GTA-5 is just very lacking in certain Options, Not really that open for others that don't like that certain kind of style, It's really too bad, also it is easier to die now, they made your characters weaker NOT STRONGER WEAKER!!!!! While in Crackdown 2, Your character is STRONGER and you can even level up if you want and you can even be immortal if you want, While in GTA-5 There is no mode for that, Why? Shouldn't that be there? That kinda makes the game less fun in a way, I hate to give it a negative review but I feel like I should because this was very unnecessary, Worst Glitch I have ever Experienced, Just plain terrible, Never again for me. Expand
  23. Oct 26, 2017
    从去年预购玩到现在,已经整一年过去了,总计时间1000h+,我和许许多多已弃坑、半弃坑或者还未弃坑的老玩家一起,见证了一个游戏界的神话是如何一步步走向灭亡的。
    如果是半年前,我一定会给这个游戏好评,因为无论是画面,操作,世界观,可玩性都无可挑剔,甚至超出了我对GTA系列的预期。它的优化也是数一数二的——我的笔记本用的是
    i7+GT755m显卡,8G内存,依然可以带动中高品质的画面,帧数基本上没下过40帧。 半年前,对,也就是半年前,外挂和反外挂机制的出现,让这一切开始变样了。 在我还是个萌新的时候,我经常被PVP爱好者干掉,那时候的我就在想,要是能用外挂把他干掉就好了。后来技术提高了也就再也没有过类似想法,但是有人居然就把这个想法化为了现实
    从去年预购玩到现在,已经整一年过去了,总计时间1000h+,我和许许多多已弃坑、半弃坑或者还未弃坑的老玩家一起,见证了一个游戏界的神话是如何一步步走向灭亡的。

i7+GT755m显卡,8G内存,依然可以带动中高品质的画面,帧数基本上没下过40帧。
    半年前,对,也就是半年前,外挂和反外挂机制的出现,让这一切开始变样了。

。不知什么时候开始,公共战局里开始出现刷钱、无敌,甚至诸神之战。在其他玩家看来,这些人就是扰乱游戏环境的臭虫,而曾经有过开挂想法的我只看到了一群失败者的狂欢。
    外挂越来越猖獗,以至于从来没有过大型网游运营经验的R星开始应景地对挂壁进行整治。没错,我说应景,因为R星的处理方式是,找几个跳的非常厉害的家伙,封禁15天,再放出来。

以至于相当长的一段时间内,玩家们只能通过论坛对挂壁口诛笔伐。
    后来,挂壁的活动开始失去控制,R星终于意识到外挂的存在不仅会影响玩家的游戏体验,还会影响自己的收入。比如隔壁的DAYZ就是活生生的例子。R星的运营一拍脑门,决定设计一款

反外挂系统扔进游戏里。
    从那以后,我的游戏帧数再也没上过30。
    R星的方法很粗暴,反外挂系统检测出的一切玩家统统封禁。然而这个系统不仅能检测挂壁,还能检测被挂壁刷钱、杀死甚至带过任务的正常玩家。而道高一尺魔高一丈,外挂也渐渐进化

出了反检测机制,于是R星的反外挂变成了反玩家,许多玩家喊被误封,也就是这个道理。而反外挂由于占用了相当多的计算资源,使得本来非常流畅的游戏体验也出现了卡顿——一个号称神优化的游戏,开始卡顿掉帧,这代表什么?
    由于R星的不作为,外挂猖獗到占领论坛公开宣称开挂无罪的程度,这半年来,不知已经有多少玩家被伤透了心,在被反作弊系统卡到连单机都玩不了的情况下,默默地删掉游戏,选择了

弃坑。我作为从GTA2玩到现在的R星脑残粉,肯定做不到怒删游戏的程度。饶是如此,从今年一月到现在,我也已经很长时间没有上过游戏了。
    前两天我闲着没事干,上线玩了一会。因为害怕被最近R星自暴自弃的胡乱封禁波及到,我选择上空无一人的好友战局。坐在空无一人的摩天轮上,俯瞰着空无一人的城市,忽然感到鼻子

发酸。就在不久前,我和朋友们还在为完成首脑挑战竭尽全力,为某个忽然出现的灵感殚精竭虑。现在,我认识的朋友们已经把游戏删了,或者已经很久没有上过游戏了。还在坚守这个游戏

的人,已经只剩我一个了。
    对不起,在一年前我来到洛圣都的时候,我从来没想过会写出这样的评论。如果是那时候的我,大概会写出1.游戏性很强,2.画面精致,3.线上很好玩——诸如此类往下翻评论区十占其

九的评测吧。可是现在……
    用白学家的句式结尾吧。
    GTA5什么的,已经无所谓了。
    因为已经不再有内容,值得去玩了。
    空空如也的好友战局,已经不需要了。
    因为已经不再有人,能够一起玩耍了。
  24. Jan 20, 2018
    This could be a great game, if their was a better online experience. Huge problem is players who are way above in level who flying around destroying every vehicle they see regardless of game play. This happens in 60%+ of servers and ruins the experience.
  25. Feb 19, 2018
    I had the to register and write this review while the online mod was loading, I can't join my friends half the time and for every failure I have to wait 30min to retry while looking at this **** **** loading screen.
  26. Feb 17, 2019
    This is the most generic open world game i've ever played in my live,it feels like they were completly out of ideas and throw already existing concepts from other games such as unnecessarily big map with pretty much nothing to do on it and indestructible environment,it feels like a Just Cause clone,if you take away everything what was cool about JC,you have your everyday cookie cookThis is the most generic open world game i've ever played in my live,it feels like they were completly out of ideas and throw already existing concepts from other games such as unnecessarily big map with pretty much nothing to do on it and indestructible environment,it feels like a Just Cause clone,if you take away everything what was cool about JC,you have your everyday cookie cook typical "gangsta" stereotypes with Franklin,you have the most generic criminal dude you can find in almost every single action movie mixed with soap opera family live Michael,and of course you have "funny" guy Trevor(who is rather cringeworthy and annoying rather than funny).All missions pretty much same deal you can find in any other sandbox game such as driving from point A to point B,shooting to everyone on the screen,escape.In this game you have zero interaction with the world,which is pretty much dead.NPC's are overreacting,almost all cars in the city have the same driving model,cars are way to hard to destroy.Multiplayer is a complete trash and the online community is attrocious.
    Stay away from this abomination!
    Edit:I don't understand people crying about mods being banned, these mods were complete garbage!
    Things such as "GTA V (whatever clickbaity sentence sounds cool to you) REALISTIC GRAPHICS" that make the game look worse, look it up, all of the graphics mods for this game are either making the game look dated or put the game's graphics on highest settings and call that a day or just some weird shading making graphics dominated by one color.What else, city from GTA IV but with out any npc's, vehicles or missions?Reskins?Some random garbage that's only fun for around a minute?Things like this belong in GTA III era and should stay there.
  27. Mar 24, 2018
    Well, as single player mode r not so bad, that online f$%^d up. I got banned by 4 hours of gameplay for no reason, any contact with R* is like talk with a wall(bot). Its like R* sold as many as they can copies and now they throw away a pipiwassa at players. Its worse even than EA with battlefornt 2. If they wont do anythin with that ill never but their game again, NEVAH.
  28. Jul 31, 2018
    Played the aingleplayer. It was quite interesting in the first moment then I realized that there are much better singleplayer games out there. Now I tried GTA Online. Boring, buggy, pay2win and so bad. I dont know why people want to play this game. Pls explain it, I really want to know, why its interesting for you.
  29. Sep 1, 2018
    Grand Theft Auto V is a great game, unfortunatley I can't recomend it the servers are slow, Rockstar is trying to get rid of the singleplayer modding comunity, money is too hard to come by I have over 300hours on this game and still have only made a total of 10million on the online, and every cool vehicle is priced at the 1.5million plus, too earn money you gotta spend money on buisnessesGrand Theft Auto V is a great game, unfortunatley I can't recomend it the servers are slow, Rockstar is trying to get rid of the singleplayer modding comunity, money is too hard to come by I have over 300hours on this game and still have only made a total of 10million on the online, and every cool vehicle is priced at the 1.5million plus, too earn money you gotta spend money on buisnesses but for a $30 dollar game it feels like a free to play.
    If GTA online went free to play and the singleplayer costed, Rockstar upgraded the game servers and fixed all the bugs and Rockstar stopped trying to get rid of singleplayer modding I'd give this game a a 100% buy if you can run it but in its current state please do not buy this game
  30. May 20, 2019
    Loading screens 20%
    Transport between places 40%
    Getting killed or otherwise grieved by modders 30%
    Actual nice gameplay 10%

And Rockstar does very little to counter those 90% that ruins the game.
    I'd advise to steer clear of this game, or at least online mode.
  31. Nov 16, 2019
    I sadly see that most of the reviewers never played the real game, or got paid to write a good review. The game itself ir riddled with bugs, has an average time of 2 hours betveen crashes. The community is a garbage, kids under 12 yo playing an M rated game... No moderation on the servers, no anti cheat detection. The game is badly coded and there is NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, NONE
  32. Jun 16, 2017
    GTA 5 is a brilliant game and one of the best ever made and Rockstar are a brilliant game developer that are reliable and one of the only game developers that you can trust enough to pre-order there games. Unfortunately Take-Two are **** and are trying to milk players of there money though micro-transactions, which are the current bane of the video games industry. Due to this they areGTA 5 is a brilliant game and one of the best ever made and Rockstar are a brilliant game developer that are reliable and one of the only game developers that you can trust enough to pre-order there games. Unfortunately Take-Two are **** and are trying to milk players of there money though micro-transactions, which are the current bane of the video games industry. Due to this they are currently trying to ruin the GTA 5 PC modding community to get more people paying GTA Online which is fun but a micro-transactions laden hell hole. I would love to give GTA 5 a 10 but unfortunately i can't. As a community of gamers we need to banned together and do everything we can to get Take-Two to know they can't **** with us and we will not take any **** from them and we no longer want ****ing micro-transactions in games. So for that reason to help try and get the press to notice and start asking questions, i'm giving GTA 5 a 0. We need to make a stand people. On the chance that anyone from Take-Two will read this, on behalf of the gaming community **** you for micro-transactions and a massive **** you on behalf of the OpenIV team. Expand
  33. Jun 15, 2017
    Mods are just fine, apparently you don't realise this so:
    ....................../´¯/)
    ..........................(
    ..............................

TakeTwo
  34. Jun 15, 2017
    Take-Two declared modding of this game illegal which is an action that the consumer community should not let stand. This is an appalling attempt to make the singleyplayer less attractive and to lock off the multiplayer content behind a micro-transaction paywall and therefore suck more money out of the consumers pocket. This "business practice" has to be stopped in it's track to showTake-Two declared modding of this game illegal which is an action that the consumer community should not let stand. This is an appalling attempt to make the singleyplayer less attractive and to lock off the multiplayer content behind a micro-transaction paywall and therefore suck more money out of the consumers pocket. This "business practice" has to be stopped in it's track to show publishers that we aren't just brainless money-machines. Expand
  35. Jun 15, 2017
    Good job shutting down modders. I thought they wanted mods on the single player and didn't mind them as long as it wasn't multiplayer mods and then they go and send a cease and desist to openiv. Take Two is starting to become EA.
  36. Jun 15, 2017
    They killed modding in this game. No reason to get it now. Singleplayer is boring without mods. Multiplayer is a hack-fest. They charge you expensive shark cards. Seriously, $60 for 8 million credits? You can only buy a decent car with it.
  37. Jun 15, 2017
    What the hell are you even thinking T2?!

Everyone and their grandmother have bought this game 3 times (for the full price mostly!!!) I have done that too. I (like many others) have bought the PC version ONLY because of mod support. It is literally the only reason i have bought this game the third time. So that i can play around. Modders have never touched GTA Online with hacking
    What the hell are you even thinking T2?!

Modders have never touched GTA Online with hacking tools, they just made your game fun. I suppose you do not want that....
    They even had some sort of "Mods do not support pirated game-copies" policy, helping you out even more.
    And you now have the audacity to just take that away? Out of the blue and whilst the E3 is all over the news. Good timing Take Two, really nicely thought through. But this won't go unnoticed.
    I sincerely hope that you won't **** over KSP like you did with GTA.
    I deeply hate all the people that are responsible for this. They should be fired.
  38. Jun 15, 2017
    Greedy greedy company in take two ruining the game for honest customers who have already payed at least once for the game at full price and forcing people into cash grab online mode.
  39. Jun 15, 2017
    Modding communities should always be supported. Take 2 and Rockstar have profited so much off of shark cards and from the customer base in general. It's absolutely absurd to hurt the customers by removing modding potential, especially in such a late stage of the games development. Modding communities flourish in this stage and help improve the games longevity.
  40. Jun 15, 2017
    Unbelievable loading times, the most toxic online community that has ever existed and a greedy publisher that does everything to milk their customers!
  41. Jan 22, 2018
    Horrible multiplayer experience....attrocious grinding , attrocious missions , attrocious broken AI....it's like they tried their best to make the online multiplayer experience as unenjoyable as possible by making everything over expensive and depressing money grinding to make you buy shark cards
  42. Jul 25, 2019
    This is without doubt the most overrated game in the history, almost all the mission are all the same deal, drive here, shoot that guy, protect this guy, drive more, shoot everyone on the screen, escape. There's 69 missions in general, very clever and funny right? It's not like this joke's gonna age or anything...
    The plot and characters are very forgetable, Michael is your everyday
    The plot and characters are very forgetable, Michael is your everyday criminal you can find in any action movie and his family is basically every sitcom family ever, Franklin is nothing but stereotypes and Trevor perfectly sums up every Rockstar's attempt at humour ever, he's not funny or entertaining to watch or listen to, he's cringeworthy and tryhard-ish. It's impossible to take these characters seriously in the slightest, not when they attempt comedy every 5 seconds, if you can call that a comedy...
    As for the gameplay:
    It's downgrade from GTA IV, lack of activities and not being able to crouch outside the cover, even Vice City allowed you to crouch anywhere you wanted! And that game was released 17 years ago!
    As you play furthermore you'll notice, the game plays nothing like a GTA game. Ironically, people like to call other open world games a gta clones but as now, GTA V is basically a clone of those "knock-off"...
    Ironic isn't it?
    The multiplayer is one of the worst i've ever seen, hackers all over the place, tryhards the worst of their kind, very young childrens that should not play this game, speaking in some unknown language. Loading screens everywhere...
    Edit: Well i wonder how many Rockstar drones are willing to defend them after they scrapped few singleplayer dlcs for a sake of casino that more than a half of playerbase isn't even going to be able to play. bUy sHaRk cArDzzz sO wE MIGHT fIx tHiS SOMEDAY.
  43. Jun 15, 2017
    This game is a mess of micro transactions. it is an effigy of the avarice of the games industry and 2k games. 2k has launched an attack against modding on PC and the 2017 version of GTA V is greed embodied.
  44. Jun 15, 2017

45. Jun 15, 2017
    Screw you Take Two, people bought GTA V on PC for the mods, you take that away, we take away your rating. I will not be buying any of your games ever again
  46. Jun 15, 2017
    On behalf of the modding community and Open 4 you can *%$# off Rockstar/Take Two. You ruined possibly the best part of your game. Great job guys way to destroy a great game. Uninstalling Immediately.
  47. Jun 17, 2017
    Take Two has really shot themselves in the knee here with the whole Open IV situation. This... this is not okay! As much as it pains me to give this game a negative review we can not just sit around and let them destroy single player modding.

I encourage you all to do the same, protest against Rockstar and Take Two until they learn their lesson and fix this!
  48. Jun 16, 2017
    Thanks Take2 and rockstar for stopping OpenIV now i know not to buy any of your games anymore

And buy fun Singeplayer with mods

now you have made your modding scene fans angry and you will feel it
  49. Jun 15, 2017
    MODS ARE NOW ILLEGAL IN THIS GAME

As of the time of this writing, TakeTwo has made it ILLEGAL to add mods to the game. This cannot be allowed to stand, and as a result of them doing this my opinion of the game has plummeted. Making modding illegal is Inexcusable.
  50. Jun 15, 2017
    Even if the singleplayer holds up the multiplayer is hell in virtual form, microtransaction dominate and you get ban because you internet decides not to work that day. Also TakeTwo want to make mods illegal. Guess from who you ain't getting anymore money.
  51. Jun 15, 2017
    by making modding illegal they have completely removed my support for this game, the mods were the reason i ever wanted to repurchase this game on the pc in the first place
  52. Jun 15, 2017
    Take2 has seen fit to disallow modding when GTAV was previously a hospitable environment for mods. I think this behavior is not to be rewarded. This is what new releases are for.
  53. Jun 15, 2017
    A game with a large modding community starts sending Cease and Desists to modders (even of single player mods) many years after release while still happily taking money for in game items/cash/"DLCs" as a protection against poor online security. This review reflects my opinion of any game/dev/publisher that would choose to take that kind of action.
  54. Jun 15, 2017
    0 because :
    no dlc for story mod , the yellowish aspect of graphics , online is trash ( not only because there is hacker , no story , but also because it's created only to make taketwo rich ) ;
    AND OF COURSE WE LOST THE WAY TO PLAY SOLO WITH MODS MADE BY THOUSANDS OF GTA FAN WHO WORKED HOURS AND EVEN YEAR ON THEM !
    TAKETWO YOU DREAMBREAKER
  55. Jun 15, 2017

56. Jun 15, 2017
    Poor online experience, toxic community, too short single player aspect with no paid DLC like earlier game. Oh yeah, Take--2 are bastards. Will not recommend
  57. Jun 19, 2017
    OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIVOpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV OpenIV
  58. Jun 19, 2017
    OpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIVOpenIV Expand
  59. Jun 20, 2017
    OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV!OpenIV Expand
  60. Jun 15, 2017
    Garbage game, filled with microtransactions and zero single player DLC content, even after this many years after release. Now they've also went and blocked modding which was the only thing that made the single player campaign playable. The developers and publisher don't care about the people that have spent so much money on their product. They are greedy and don't care about anyone but themselves.
  61. Jun 15, 2017
    Been playing this game since it came out on PS3, unfortunately I never linked my accounts never really cared, just had to wait a bit longer for the Duke O'Death. My major issue with this game is it's lack of mod support, they do everything in their power to keep their precious microtransactions, because not being one of the most popular games of all time didn't make them enough. Not toBeen playing this game since it came out on PS3, unfortunately I never linked my accounts never really cared, just had to wait a bit longer for the Duke O'Death. My major issue with this game is it's lack of mod support, they do everything in their power to keep their precious microtransactions, because not being one of the most popular games of all time didn't make them enough. Not to mention the fact that they sold this game to us 3 separate times and some of us bought it all 3 times. This company will whine and complain because they didn't make trillions they only made billions, you think your online community is a bunch of free-loaders? Then why is it you're one of the most popular games of all time? Reminder to Rockstar and Take-Two Interactive, watch how you treat your consumers they are your gods Expand
  62. Jun 15, 2017

63. Jun 15, 2017

64. Jun 15, 2017
    First you ban single player mods from access to Multiplayer, then you only ban money drops in multiplayer to boost sales of your own micro-transactions, then this! Mods are needed T2... OpenIV will not go down lightly from the community.
  65. Jun 15, 2017
    I used to like GTA, I used to like Rockstar but time and time again they treat us, the gamers like *****

june 14 Rockstar Games, and their publisher TakeTwo Interactive sent a cease and desist to the developers of OpenIV, a tool made for modding GTA and allowing the games to thrive years after release. So much time and effort put into the tool so that people could make the game their own and it's all gone due to the greed of Rockstar and TakeTwo. I will never buy another Rockstar game after this and it was bad enough as it was with them turning onlline play from something basic and fun in GTA IV into a greed propeled grindfest.

Once upon a time I would have recommended this game, I would have recommended any Rockstar game but not anymore.
  66. Jun 15, 2017
    Mods are illegal? Alright. Thanks for nothing T2 & R* Without us you were nothing. Most of your games would be already dead. San Andreas (SA-MP/MTA) GTA IV and GTA V. They would be all dead and forgotten.
  67. Jun 15, 2017
    #BringBackOpenIV

or refund, because I don't like to play GTAOnline and your Story Mode is too short and no DLC
  68. Jun 15, 2017
    "Now why would people ever want to use mods, if they can go on gta online and pay us thousands of dollars in sharkcards to get vehicles? THEY ARE STEALING OUR REVENUE!"
    *Cease and desist sent*
    *Cease and desist sent*

In all honesty, I quite liked this game despite it making it so hard to mod, but sending a cease and desist to the biggest mod for the game... Just an fyi, I never bought any shark cards, and with this (unless this gets rectified immediately) will not buy any future games of your company, Take-Two Interactive.

(For anyone who doesn't know, Take-Two sent a cease and desist to OpenIV, the backbone for a lot of other mods, and a mod that existed since GTA3. This might be for a multitude of reason, but in combination with their recent statement that they are "undermonetizing" GTA Online (how?! Everything's virtually impossible to get without paying microtransactions!), the main theory right now is that Take-Two wants to boost GTA Online income by crippling people's SINGLE PLAYER experiences. OpenIV was strictly a single player mod. Sad.)
  69. Jun 17, 2017
    Rockstar has a long history of lying to people and then blaming the fans when those lies backfire. This is one of those times. Not only they killed off OpenIV, but now they blame their parent company and claim that OpenIV allows malicious mods to ruin the (already cancerous) GTA Online experience. Doesn't take a programming genius to figure out that that is complete and utter **** as GTARockstar has a long history of lying to people and then blaming the fans when those lies backfire. This is one of those times. Not only they killed off OpenIV, but now they blame their parent company and claim that OpenIV allows malicious mods to ruin the (already cancerous) GTA Online experience. Doesn't take a programming genius to figure out that that is complete and utter **** as GTA Online won't even launch with OpenIV mods enabled. Nevermind the fact that, even if it did, all of those mods are cosmetic. Expand
  70. Jun 17, 2017
    Thanks for banning modding Thanks for banning modding Thanks for banning modding Thanks for banning modding Thanks for banning modding Thanks for banning modding Thanks for banning modding Thanks for banning modding Thanks for banning modding Thanks for banning modding
  71. Jun 16, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Mods are not illegal. Take-Two, the publisher, decided that modding games is apparently illegal, and served a cease & desist to the main modding tool, OpenIV.
  72. Jun 16, 2017
    I wanted to play with friends, but with all the hackers destroying our perfectly good things, it makes it almost impossible to earn a profit and enjoy the game.
  73. Jun 18, 2017
    ________________$$$$
    ______________$$____$$
    ______________$$____$$ ______________$$____$$ ______________$$____$$ ______________$$____$$ __________$$$$$$____$$$$$$ ________$$____$$____$$____$$$$ ________$$____$$____$$____$$__$$ $$$$$$__$$____$$____$$____$$____$$ $$____$$$$________________$$____$$ $$______$$______________________$$ __$$____$$______________________$$
    ________________$$$$

Mods. They thought.

-TakeTwo2, 2017

F*** YOU!
  74. Jun 17, 2017
    On behalf of the OpenIV team and the modding community.

Sign this petition please https://www.change.org/p/rockstar-games-save-openiv For 10 years now the Grand Theft Auto series has been edited and modded by people to make the game more enjoyable. Hundreds if not thousands of people have bought one or all of Grand Theft Auto: SA, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Grand Theft Auto V just to
    On behalf of the OpenIV team and the modding community.

Sign this petition please https://www.change.org/p/rockstar-games-save-openiv

For 10 years now the Grand Theft Auto series has been edited and modded by people to make the game more enjoyable. Hundreds if not thousands of people have bought one or all of Grand Theft Auto: SA, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Grand Theft Auto V just to mod it. The modding of these games have been done mostly in singleplayer and with the help of OpenIV, a software that lets you get into the game's files and replace vehicles, scripts, textures, etc. The closing of OpenIV leaves 10,000s of people without access to be able to mod their games, and leaves 10,000s of people without the ability to continue their hobbies. All modding used by OpenIV is for singleplayer use only to make the game more enjoyable, the software OpenIV was never used to mod multiplayer or Grand Theft Auto Online so it does not harm anyone. Myself, and other members of the LSPDFR and GTA modding community ask that OpenIV be allowed to continue distributing and running as a modding software, and that the modding of the Grand Theft Auto series, including SA, IV, and V be deemed legal again as Rockstar Games has said in the past.
  75. Jun 15, 2017
    Take-Two just banned modding of GTA by sending a cease and desist to OpenIV. What an egregious company. Cannot support corporate greed on such a despicable level.
  76. Jun 16, 2017
    I have been playing GTA since the very first one in 1997, when mod tools made by the community were used by the developer to produce GTA London. Without mods, the GTA franchise will never be the same. And RIP Odie
  77. Jun 18, 2017
    It wasn't a great port to begin with, it's had issues since release, they hardly police Online at all and it's full of cheaters. Now they've decided to underhandedly offload the blame for the rampant cheating onto the single-player modding community by sending a C&D to the people who wrote the most significant tool for generations of GTA. What's funny is, that tool prevents users fromIt wasn't a great port to begin with, it's had issues since release, they hardly police Online at all and it's full of cheaters. Now they've decided to underhandedly offload the blame for the rampant cheating onto the single-player modding community by sending a C&D to the people who wrote the most significant tool for generations of GTA. What's funny is, that tool prevents users from going into Online with mods. Don't give these people your money. They're dishonest, they promised DLC and never delivered it, they've actually said on record that you're not a valued customer if you're not buying shark cards every week... they're just bad people. The game isn't worth selling your soul to the devil. I wish I hadn't. Expand
  78. Jun 16, 2017
    Modding was one of the most basic foundation of GTA 5. They said that the mod tool they forbid edit something for gta 5 online, but that's simply not true (that's not from me, but from a big tech and gaming site); the tool only creates mods for single player. And if it really would affect multiplayer, then sorry, but that's the fault of the developers; i'm sure it's possible to verify theModding was one of the most basic foundation of GTA 5. They said that the mod tool they forbid edit something for gta 5 online, but that's simply not true (that's not from me, but from a big tech and gaming site); the tool only creates mods for single player. And if it really would affect multiplayer, then sorry, but that's the fault of the developers; i'm sure it's possible to verify the files before somebody plays online, if there are cheaters, then fix the game (and no, cheaters use other tools, not this) But instead of punishing the cheaters, you punish the legit players instead. Smart choice. Expand
  79. Jun 17, 2017
    Take Two recently sent a cease and desist to the developers of OpenIV effectively killing off the games biggest mod tool under the veil of preventing cheating. Add to that the fact that GTA Online continues to be a hack filled mess on PC and you have the recipe for one baaaaaaad review.
  80. Jun 21, 2017
    Take Two and Rockstar threatened to sue a modder without good reason. This sort of toxic behavior should not be tolerated. Don't support them by giving them your money.
  81. Nov 29, 2017
    Fantastic graphics and properly funny story, but unplayably crashy on my PC (AMD R9 390). Rockstar should not do PC ports if they are going to be this bad.
  82. Oct 29, 2018
    Not only this game is unpolished and clumsy despite it's sky-high budget, the singleplayer had no DLCs/addons/whatsoever and the multiplayer is monotonous.
  83. May 1, 2020
    How can somebody even like this? It is terrible, unpolished, unoptimized and it deserves to be put down not praised.... Geforce drivers up-to-date on GTX 970, does not matter if it is installed on a HDD or SSD i see no difference - takes 5-10 to load into a singleplayer, then you have to choose join friends which takes about 10 mins to load up, then fails to connect to session andHow can somebody even like this? It is terrible, unpolished, unoptimized and it deserves to be put down not praised.... Geforce drivers up-to-date on GTX 970, does not matter if it is installed on a HDD or SSD i see no difference - takes 5-10 to load into a singleplayer, then you have to choose join friends which takes about 10 mins to load up, then fails to connect to session and disconnects you from online services. How dumb do developers have to be, to release such a bad game? Finding a mission and actually starting it also takes some time... Loads of cheaters giving you money (and you can be banned for it - they cannot). Get a grip Rockstar games. Expand
  84. Jul 24, 2019
    Casino banned in Czech Republic. Allow the casino in CZ. Consult it with CZ politicians.
  85. Jun 25, 2017
    Mess with the mods was the worst thing they could have done as a company. The managers, it is noted that they do not have the faintest idea of the industry.
  86. Jun 22, 2017
    Do not buy this s**t, cheaters, load screens and now you can not install any mods for a single player game... Wow... Now you can not do anything in the game, take a look at the current reviews in Steam.
  87. Jun 22, 2017
    Do not buy this s**t, cheaters, load screens and now you can not install any mods for a single player game... Wow... Now you can not do anything in the game! take a look at the current reviews in Steam.
  88. Jun 26, 2017
    Single-player is "okay", but even the "end-game" of single-player is a grind-fest... then online is a super grind-fest... oh yeah, and Rockstar/Take-Two just took a smoking dump all over the moding community by canning OpenIV... so there is that. In one swoop they gutted most modding and/or the ability to expand the single-player side of the game... so GTAV now has less flexibility andSingle-player is "okay", but even the "end-game" of single-player is a grind-fest... then online is a super grind-fest... oh yeah, and Rockstar/Take-Two just took a smoking dump all over the moding community by canning OpenIV... so there is that. In one swoop they gutted most modding and/or the ability to expand the single-player side of the game... so GTAV now has less flexibility and potential than San Andreas, Vice City, GTA3, etc. -_- Expand
  89. Mar 25, 2018
    24.03.2018 BAN WAVE, i am a victim. fkU R*
    Single player is much better, however i can play offline.
  90. May 25, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I Like GTA V So love So like.....,.................................,..............................,..........................,.................................,..............................,.................................,.................................,..............................,...................................,.................................,..............................,..................................,.................................,..............................,........................................,.................................,..............................,........................................,.................................,..............................,...............................,.................................,..............................,...................................,.................................,..............................,...................................,.................................,..............................,.............................. Expand
  91. Jul 15, 2017
    boring game with disgusting publishers

...................................................................................................................
  92. ABR
    Nov 13, 2018
    In this game you will a) freeroam and b) ride and talk on quest with 1 minute action. Very interesting game.
  93. Aug 22, 2018
    Bad PR department, awful handling of players, false suspensions of accounts on their game, letting modders do as they please, just really terrible
  94. Oct 20, 2018
    tupoe govno tupogo govna, artifical characters, unlogical plot with pacing problems.
  95. Oct 28, 2018
    90% контента отсутствует в одиночной игре, почему такие простые элементы отсутствуют? Я не хочу платить много денег за гта онлайн чтоб насладиться эксклюзивным контентом
  96. Oct 30, 2018
    gta online is such a bad game that i registered on this site just to write this review
  97. May 8, 2020
    Самая бездушная и пустая игра которую я видел
  98. Apr 2, 2019
    I signed up just to write my review of this game:

I bought it nearly 4 years after its original release because a friend of mine convinced me to buy it. I have never EVER seen such a p*** p**** optimized game in my entire life. I am running a high-end system which manages to play the newest titles in 4k 60+ FPS without any problems. First of all: Loading Screen for me is 4-10 minutes
    I signed up just to write my review of this game:

First of all: Loading Screen for me is 4-10 minutes for the online mode - reinstalling, changing from HDD to SSD, repairing etcetc. nothing helped.
    Second: Every 30 minutes the game crashes with a GFX_Initial Error which, apparently, according to the internet, exists since Day 1 of release and has not been fixed or attempted to be fixed because, well, Rockstar doesnt even know its origin. Nice. So basically I can play 30 minutes without crashing - then I have to reload the game for about 10 minutes - that's my gaming experience so far.

I tried all the fixes I found on Google and Youtube, I reinstalled everything, even changed to several drivers and I am simply done.
    I CANNOT oversee these errors especially because they were known since the beginning and nothing has been fixed (or maybe even tried??). I am glad that I didnt pay 60 bucks for it...

For everyone in 2019: dont bother guying this game - chances are it's not gonna work on your setup too since newer and better systems struggle even more with this garbage game according to the forums and google.

Have a nice one.
  99. Aug 4, 2019
    Online is not really fun:
    -VERY long loading screens
    -Many have porblems even starting the game
    -Sometimes it just freezes in loading screens
    -Many hackers
    -Very boring earning money
    -You always do the same
    -Rockstar really just wants your money in this game!
  100. Aug 7, 2019
    Игра крутая если играть с друзьями или в одиночку. Много машин, оружий итд. Не игра, а просто мечта. Но почему я поставил такую низкую оценку? Пuздец начинается, когда ты заходишь в локальную сеть. Много читеров которые будут по КД тебя убивать. А потом ты получаешь БАН за то что просто был в сессии с читером.Игра крутая если играть с друзьями или в одиночку. Много машин, оружий итд. Не игра, а просто мечта. Но почему я поставил такую низкую оценку? Пuздец начинается, когда ты заходишь в локальную сеть. Много читеров которые будут по КД тебя убивать. А потом ты получаешь БАН за то что просто был в сессии с читером.

Universal acclaim - based on 57 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 2, 2015
    If you hadn’t had a chance to play it yet at all though, and your computer can handle it, the PC version does definitely feel like the definitive version.
  2. CD-Action
    Jun 29, 2015
    Rockstar promised that the PC edition of GTA V would be the best way to experience this breathtaking game, and that’s exactly what it is. [06/2015, p.48]
  3. Jun 8, 2015
    We could not expect a better PC port PC for Grand Theft Auto V. Rockstar North, offers right from day one a huge game in optimized, widely scalable, and high impact graphics and the video editor, although not so easy to use, is an enjoyable addition.