5.7

1. Mar 14, 2016
    Don't be confused by a single-player tag on this game: it actually requires constant Internet connection (yes even for single-player). There are no features in this game that can be used without direct connection to the game server (and that's while many dedicated multi-player games provide some offline options at least for practice).
    The game has the most severe form of DRM while its
    The game has the most severe form of DRM while its dodgy developer continues to present it as DRM-free.
    Gameplay-wise it's somewhat decent, but 160-something cards are not nearly enough to make it enjoyable for more than several evenings.
  2. Jan 30, 2017
    Simple brilliant monopoly-like game with awesome soundtrack, but with more possibilities, enjoy play it for more than 100h already. Ignore this trolls which says "Made an offline version for single player, but we will play this game using Hamachi on pirate copy".
  3. Oct 23, 2018
    An awesome board game with a really good evolution since its infancy. Its strategic system is well thought out with three factors : poll, money and malice. The tray is really good and the places like heroes are extremely satisfying to visit and play. Choose a hero is to choose a different way to play. Balanced, the game ask you just to use your brain for win.
  4. Mar 17, 2017
    This is a very good game. I've not seen one like it for years. It's complicated yet easy to get into just hard to master. The AI on normal will give you a challenge but the real fun is in multiplayer online. There's some ruthless players there. You should give it a try if you're wanting something different and believe you me this is something different. Never see anything like it before.This is a very good game. I've not seen one like it for years. It's complicated yet easy to get into just hard to master. The AI on normal will give you a challenge but the real fun is in multiplayer online. There's some ruthless players there. You should give it a try if you're wanting something different and believe you me this is something different. Never see anything like it before. Also, you CAN play OFFLINE now and don't even have to be connected to the internet to play. So that last guy that gave this game a ZERO is lying to you.

They are updating it everyday and giving most of this stuff away. There's a little DLC to be had but it's cosmetic and not something you have to have to play the core game. They are even making new maps for it. For owners of the core game this stuff is gonna be free. Jump on board before they change their minds. Collapse
  5. Nov 16, 2016
    While the game might be fun to play (if I could read the font) the font is so small, smaller than this and if you have bad eyesight I suggest staying away. The devs have no solution for those that can't see 1 cm or less font. I think they should have though about that as they made it. It will definitely hurt sales and those that buy it and can't see the font will soon be returning it. IWhile the game might be fun to play (if I could read the font) the font is so small, smaller than this and if you have bad eyesight I suggest staying away. The devs have no solution for those that can't see 1 cm or less font. I think they should have though about that as they made it. It will definitely hurt sales and those that buy it and can't see the font will soon be returning it. I really wanted to like the game and probably would have if I could have seen it. Expand
  6. Mar 9, 2016
    Mola un montón, tanto el universo que plantea como el diseño del propio juego es muy interesante y muy divertido. La opción de generar partias al gusto de cada cual le da un valor añadido.
  7. Mar 9, 2016
    It's a beautiful and well adapted boardgame capable of ruining friendships, specially if you play with a mic and chatting with your (not for long) friends.
  8. Nov 16, 2016

9. Nov 14, 2016
    Don't let the Nay sayers fool you, this is a very good and fun game solo and multiplayer. $14.99 is already cheap for it but if I were you now near christmas I'd wait to see if it goes onsale for 50% off.
  10. Jul 14, 2018
    Cons:
    - No lan support. To play multiplayer, you need to connect to the server.
    - Single-player is boring after 5-6 rounds. However, it is a very good game at first few rounds. Pros: - This game is generally carefully created and designed. Graphics is also nice. - Its game-play is unique and interesting. It is monopoly, but instead of rolling dices, you use card as dice. Cards
    Cons:
    - No lan support. To play multiplayer, you need to connect to the server.

Pros:
    - This game is generally carefully created and designed. Graphics is also nice.
    - Its game-play is unique and interesting. It is monopoly, but instead of rolling dices, you use card as dice. Cards can be also used to execute intense fun (chain) action.
    - Not a pay-to-win/pay-to-not-grind game. Such card games like this are very rare.
  11. Jan 25, 2020
    Love this game. The art is very well done and i love the looks of the characters. Not much to say about the tabletop game except that this one is fun to play.
    What's the most important thing it's updated constantly and you don't need any of DLC in order to play, DLC's only bring cosmetic changes.
    For those who want to play offline there's a "Gremlins & Automatons" DLC which comes 4 free when you buy the original game.
    Now...back to Gremlins Inc.
    Adios !
  12. Jun 29, 2018
    The game is very well thought and balanced. I really enjoy playing it against other players. I find it much more conceptually rich than monopoly board game for instance.
  13. Dec 9, 2019
    Стильная настолка с интересной механикой.
  14. Sep 29, 2020
    This is actually a really clever and deep game with asymmetric player powers that are fairly balanced and a move/act mechanic that requires careful forethought for every turn. There IS offline play for those who don’t like to be constantly connected to the server (separate download for that, though) and single player is available with the online mode as well, so the developer does takeThis is actually a really clever and deep game with asymmetric player powers that are fairly balanced and a move/act mechanic that requires careful forethought for every turn. There IS offline play for those who don’t like to be constantly connected to the server (separate download for that, though) and single player is available with the online mode as well, so the developer does take feedback and continues to update the game. I also find they tweak things from time to time to improve balance and they also add new cards, so this game still receives love and attention from the maker. Definitely worth picking up because the only weakness is the player base, and if more people buy and play the game that problem will likely go away. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

If you want something deep, different and definitely fun to dip into for a bit, this is one I’ll recommend all the way to the bank, where I will then play a card to steal all your money and ascend to gremlin godhood atop my never-ending pile of cash.
  2. Jul 18, 2016
    Like all board games, Gremlins Inc is designed to be played with friends. If you're going to play this on your own, it's hard to recommend, but if you want to destroy your friendships by cheating over everyone on your path to victory, this might be a digital board game that's worth your while.
  3. Jun 12, 2016
    Gremlins Inc. is a digital board game in which winning demands the use of cunning methods. It is a very special game which all fans of the genre should buy.