7.8

1. Daddy
    Jul 15, 2004
    Great game. Incredible graphics even on low-end machines. Love the dropship which breaks the defensive C&C generals rut, but having some elements of building would have given the gameplay a welcome change. Apart from this, and some annoyances with the camera angle over low terrain, this game is highly polished.
  2. KennyC.
    Jul 14, 2004
    Ooooo... good game. Good gameplay, supa graphics. Had all but given up on RTS's until this came along. Bases-Smaces I say! All you exciting town planner types might miss the base building, not the rest of us though, just gets in the way of the real man battle action! Just wish I had broadband so I could play multiplayer.
  3. Feb 15, 2011
    The game is perfect, exellent story, good characters, lots of units and shooting, just perfect. Camera is great when you used to it, gameplay is 100% pure fun and best part of this game is story ....I will say no more, play it...
  4. BobD.
    Jun 22, 2004
    Very fun and challenging game online, the sp is pretty good too. Only one thing I don't like is that at times there are some pathfinding issues.
  5. Feb 28, 2012
    Best graphics strategy series. Always in my memory. I don't think about gameplay because of its really stunning graphics (good optimised either). Graphic measure. Iconic. I regret this game series died. (same as GC1)
  6. Jul 5, 2013
    While the graphics and gameplay are nice, the game's true strength is in its emotionally moving story, something that so many strategy games lack. Highly recommended even 8 years later.
  7. Feb 12, 2018
    Графика на момент выхода была передовая. В то время все стратегии более или менее удачно перебирались в 3D.

1. A brilliant game. Even though at no point is the Terran Empire playable, the Virons and their unique melding technology (two units can be ‘melded’ together to create a different unit) makes up for this loss by adding a new level to the strategy.
  2. While breaking absolutely zero new ground for its genre, Ground Control II’s single player gameplay is solid all around.
  3. PC Gamer
    Hardly revolutionary, but still a hell of a lot of fun. RTS fans should pick it up. [Sept 2004, p.64]