7.9

1. DennisH.
    Sep 14, 2006
    Although very amusing to play, the replay value of this game is quite low. Once everything is completed, there is nothing much left for second time around. After installation and a few hours of Wild West fun, it was removed again.
  2. Jan 15, 2013
    Not a bad little game, just don't expect too much from it. Graphics are pretty bland and the story for the most part is fairly forgettable. I found the side quests slightly annoying and frustrating so didn't do many of them. However for a few hours cheap and fun entertainment it's worth it and let's face it this is a very under represented genre of the gaming industry. Go in with fewNot a bad little game, just don't expect too much from it. Graphics are pretty bland and the story for the most part is fairly forgettable. I found the side quests slightly annoying and frustrating so didn't do many of them. However for a few hours cheap and fun entertainment it's worth it and let's face it this is a very under represented genre of the gaming industry. Go in with few expectations but worth a play if you can get it for $5 or less. Expand
  3. Dec 9, 2014
    Gameplay and mechanics are very impressive for a game now almost ten years old. The age is noticeable, but still playable and fun even today. Side missions were handled flawlessly. Impressive leveling and upgrade system for its time. However, the story is lacking and simply checks the list of every Cowboy/Western stereotype imaginable.
  4. May 3, 2014
    The only game on steam that could remind me the amazing Red Dead Redemption. The graphics is really old but the game has a nice story and a good game-play, i'm enjoying it.
  5. Dec 29, 2015
    I find Gun generally fun and undoubtedly worth to play. I always liked free roaming games but I never expected a 2005 title to cut it this well, although I find the RPG elements somewhat very limited, which is one of the game's lack considering it's an open world game. But nonetheless, Gun deserves the green and I know many think so to.
  6. Dec 19, 2020
    Zamanı için güzel olabilir ama geç oynadıysanız hele de rdr gibi oyunları görmüşseniz hiç etkileyici gelmeyecektir.
  7. Nov 5, 2019
    The first cowboy game i played. Have lot of fond memories of my childhood, it was the red dead redemption of that era.
  8. May 23, 2021
    Story is good enough. Mostly about taking revenge but it is presented very well.

Gameplay is really good. Great gunplay and sounds, and horse riding through the sunset never gets old. There are bounty hunting and poker missions and they are fun to do. Gunplay is nice and there are many weapons to choose. Golds mines give you only 10$ Map is small and confusing. No day and

There are bounty hunting and poker missions and they are fun to do.

Gunplay is nice and there are many weapons to choose.

Golds mines give you only 10$

Map is small and confusing.

No day and night cycle.

Interiors are a little bit dead.

There should've been lasso.

There are some problems in the pc version. Graphic glitches, lags, bugs etc.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 24 Critic Reviews

1. The scope of the environments are vast, but empty in this free-roam open ended adventure. The game manages to capture the essence of loneliness that was an unwelcome but constant companion to many a traveler in those days.
  2. Average at best. The great voice acting and the solid graphics are just not enough to keep the game afloat. Somewhat shoddy controls and the lack of depth just drag this title down too much.
  3. It's too bad that Gun is so short because I could have easily devoted more time to playing such a refreshing title.