7.9

1. Aug 8, 2020
    Best PC port of a Halo game in a long time. Is nice to play this video game on pc.
  2. Nov 20, 2020
    Sin duda de los mejores halo que jamás han existido y que llegue a pc es como una caricia al alma
  3. Aug 8, 2020
    Та игра которую я ждал более 10 лет и дождался.
  4. Feb 6, 2021
    Halo 3 on PC is an absolutely fantastic experience that is undermined a tiny bit by some unfortunate graphical glitches.
  5. Nov 16, 2020
    Amazing history and cutscenes, the best artificial inteligence tha i ever see in a game, nice playability. Beatiful universe an planets.
  6. Nov 25, 2020
    Every gamer must own these games. The halo was the game that bring the Microsoft xbox company to this stage it is today. Absolutely fantastic
  7. Jul 30, 2020
    the fact this collection gives you 6 good to great games for the price of less than one new game makes this a 10 for me.What other collection gives this kinda bang for your buck
  8. Aug 19, 2020
    trás o que ha de melhor da serie repaginado e melhorado. Jogabilidade melhorada, framerate melhor, gráficos muito bonitos, trilha sonora impecável
  9. Feb 15, 2021
    We all know that halo 3 is a masterpiece but how good does it run on PC? Well, it runs great. If you still haven't played this game then now is one of the best times to do so, at 4k if you have the hardware.
  10. Aug 9, 2020
    Amazing game that they just ported to pc, you can read my full review of the game for the 360 version.
  11. Aug 23, 2020
    Masterpiece. Excellent game, honestly ....
    Studio have done an incredible job.
  12. Jul 25, 2020
    Старая, добротная школа шутеров с Великим Мастером Чифом!
    Много раз с друзьями проходили в месте!
    Теперь и на Пк, Классика жанра! С робочей механикой, с крутым сюжетом, весёлыми перестрелками!
  13. Aug 18, 2020
    El juego te hace recordar cuando lo jugabas en su lanzamiento original y con el nuevo reshadding también sientes que es un juego nuevo, no me encontré con ningún bug o falla y los servidores como ya es normal para microsoft muy buenos
  14. Jul 29, 2020
    Одна из лучших игр по серии HALO Прошел на одном дыхании и сейчас прохожу на легендарке. Реально хорошая игра по сравнению с эксклюзивами SONY
  15. Aug 4, 2020
    This game is the reason why i own an xbox, I'm so hyped that is available now at PC =)
  16. Jul 29, 2020
    En lo personal cresi con los juegos de halo pero revivir uno de los títulos de la saga como halo 3 en pc es excelente, espero poder jugar mi juego favorito de halo, halo 4 de la misma forma en pc
  17. Aug 14, 2020
    Excelente desempeño en PC y modo online. Cumple con las espectativas y es todo en un solo paquete.
  18. Aug 17, 2020
    Easily one of the greatest and most influential shooters of all time. Short, Sweet, Best in the series.
  19. Aug 21, 2020
    Es halo 3, y lo mejor es para PC disfruta la última aventura del jefe Maestro a manos de Bungie en la máxima calidad que puede ofrecer una PC.
  20. Aug 26, 2020
    Volvio el jefe maestro a dar palizas al covenant me gusto mucho el remastered de HCE y H2 se ven nitido gracias MasterChiefCollection.
  21. Sep 1, 2020
    Halo gets better with every new chapter. long time in the making, although I enjoyed playing in on the Xbox, wasd + mouse is where it should have been all along. Graet game.
  22. Sep 4, 2020
    Greatest game of all time. Simple as that. The game has the same feel as halo 2 and is what made the Xbox successful like halo ce. It is a must play no matter who u are.
  23. Sep 23, 2020
    Es divertido pero no me parece tan bueno cómo sus anteriores entregas. Igualemente me parece un must play.

Story: 8
    Characters: 9
    Gameplay: 10
    Graphics: 7
    Audio: 10
  24. Dec 14, 2020
    One of the best game collections of all time. An excellent story and fantastic gameplay. The mechanics are already undone, but the game does not lose its luster and quality.
  25. Nov 8, 2020
    Absolutely amazing game
    Everything an Fps game needs but the camapaings story isnt as good as halo 2 but everything else is better And forge
    Ohhhhh the forge is awsome
  26. Nov 9, 2020
    ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
  27. Dec 11, 2020
    For me best part of Halo: Story, Music, gameplay and Master Chief. Now on PC
  28. Jan 5, 2021
    I've played the original games, for me this collection is one of the best. Halo Ce, 2 and 3 look better than ever. It worked perfectly with older hardware (Gtx 970) on high settings. I had some sound crackling in Halo Reach, but by changing the audio quality level in the game folders the crackling was gone. If you can fix that issue (which "steals" performance in the game), than this isI've played the original games, for me this collection is one of the best. Halo Ce, 2 and 3 look better than ever. It worked perfectly with older hardware (Gtx 970) on high settings. I had some sound crackling in Halo Reach, but by changing the audio quality level in the game folders the crackling was gone. If you can fix that issue (which "steals" performance in the game), than this is one of the best collections of games that you can buy. Expand
  29. Jan 13, 2021
    One of the best shooters to have ever came out finally on PC. The graphics are timeless, such a great art style it holds up even in 2021. The blam engine is one of the best engines, the sandbox, sound design, psychics everything is amazing. I've never in all my 22 years of gaming have I replayed the campaign so much. It's always something different everytime you start a new story. ThenOne of the best shooters to have ever came out finally on PC. The graphics are timeless, such a great art style it holds up even in 2021. The blam engine is one of the best engines, the sandbox, sound design, psychics everything is amazing. I've never in all my 22 years of gaming have I replayed the campaign so much. It's always something different everytime you start a new story. Then there's custom games where the player is in control. So many community game modes were made such as duck hunt, fat kid, jenga and much more. Multiplayer is so iconic with great map design, weapon and sandbox. Lastly there's theater where you can see you're point of view and from anyone else. All rendered in real time. Halo 3 is just amazing Expand
  30. Jan 22, 2021
    This...This excellent game...This game is simply one of the best games i have ever played.

You! You must try this masterpiece to have understand.

Let's finish the fight spartans!
  31. Jan 30, 2021
    The complete saga, including now halo 3 odst and reach. Makes you feel like everything is just one halo. Te multiplayer updates are awesome, and is incredible the way 343 is managing it now, after all those years.
  32. Nov 13, 2020
    Just came here to say, here's my positive review for this amazing game.........
  33. Jul 19, 2020
    I bought the first XBox for this game. Now this Collection ports the feeling to the PC. And the game is still cool,
  34. Jul 17, 2020
    This is the best PC port of a Halo game in a long time. A big improvement over the previous ports.
  35. Jul 31, 2020
    This game is soooooooooo dopeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Letsssssss goooooo halooooo fanssssss
  36. Jul 20, 2020
    I've played this game for the very first time on my PC, and what a blast has it been.
    The graphics are a simple remastered version of 2006, but the story and the score, those are unbeatable , no matter how old the game is and will be.
    Remember Chief, remember Reach.
  37. Jul 15, 2020
    For this game, I bought an xbox 360 in 2007. Now it is released on the PC and is still as cool as in the year of its release.
  38. Jul 16, 2020
    Halo 3 on PC is a truly phenomenal port. It runs amazing and playing this game on PC is something we all dreamed of back in the day. Now those dreams have come true.
  39. Jul 15, 2020
    Years pass, and Halo remains the same diverse, exciting shooter with unique game mechanics. Although the game is played for a measly 6-7 hours, it certainly does not let you get bored, constantly changing the environment, opponents, and allies.
  40. UMK
    Jul 20, 2020
    1_epic music. 2_Various weapons. 3_Master Chief. 4_best online multiplier.
    5_cortona
  41. Jul 16, 2020
    I played under 4 hours of the game and i was sleeping. So repetitive. Overrated game.
  42. Aug 23, 2020
    Es la mejor entrega la trilogia de master chief collection y lo mejor viene remasterizados buen trabajo spartans!
  43. Jul 17, 2020
    I never played this back in the day, Halo CE was my nostalgia trip, playing this now, the way the shotgun is crappy, the needler homes but the plasma pistol does not, the absolute repetitive back and forth nature of this title is absolute TRASH, I remember a lot of people said it sucked back in the day, like they did reach, and now after all these years I see why. Is it possible for the AII never played this back in the day, Halo CE was my nostalgia trip, playing this now, the way the shotgun is crappy, the needler homes but the plasma pistol does not, the absolute repetitive back and forth nature of this title is absolute TRASH, I remember a lot of people said it sucked back in the day, like they did reach, and now after all these years I see why. Is it possible for the AI to get worse in a game?
    Cortana was all that even kept me interested, her struggle and this new reason to pay attention, but 117 barely has any lines, no role in the game other than following along the entire time. Some people will like anything, but to me this is a TRASH game, got near the end and uninstalled, there are so many things that destroy the flow of this game, without enough to make you want to finish, it feels like a grind when it should feel more like your kicking too much ass....maybe on easy, normal, but what they did with the harder levels in this game is give the enemies randomly timed pinpoint accuracy, or explosions designed to blow you off the map while not checkpointing adequately enough for at least a good push flow, they did more difficult wrong, its not actually hard, its stupid.
    Not to mention the part where you have to fight the two scarab, a random pelican fly's around for no reason getting in the way, then when you down one and hover near the back, it allows you to break the blue shield with missiles but not actually destroy the scarab with the same placement of MISSLES, the game is on some subtle level of disaster.
  44. Aug 8, 2020
    Around the time the Halo franchise came out back in the Day, I had bought a basic graphics card to play Soldier of Fortune. I remember seeing headshots have multiple ways to deform the face, Blowing limbs away with shotguns. I remember playing it on a Network with the guy next door where throatshots were the new headshot. After a tiny delay, I would heard my friend's speaker choking.Around the time the Halo franchise came out back in the Day, I had bought a basic graphics card to play Soldier of Fortune. I remember seeing headshots have multiple ways to deform the face, Blowing limbs away with shotguns. I remember playing it on a Network with the guy next door where throatshots were the new headshot. After a tiny delay, I would heard my friend's speaker choking.

Halo was and is, the grimmest of all the shooters even going back to those days. So bland, so boring, so utterly devoid of enjoyment that now I have the master collection and to be honest, I want to play soldier of fortune.

The PC version runs like smooth butter, and skippable cutscenes are there for you.
  45. Jul 29, 2020
    Disappointing graphics in 2020, this hurts the eyes.
    And the assertion of the chapter that the graphics of the bike raises doubts about the adequacy of his words and thoughts.
  46. Aug 28, 2020
    depois do fracasso que foi a apresentação do halo infinite ainda me espanta a microsoft continuar nisso. halo ja foi um grande nome na industria.. há 20 anos atrás. hj em dia é motivo de piada. foi so ladeira depois do 3.
  47. Jul 21, 2020
    This game sadly is incredibly outdated and not fun to play these days. Graphics are mediocre, gun feedback is almost non-existent, other older FPS like Half-Life have aged tremendously, this has not.
  48. Nov 7, 2020
    The game graphics are trash trash story,trash physics The writing iz wery poor
  49. Nov 12, 2020
    Gran juego, de los mejores. pero se quedo en el pasado, es aburrido su gameplay
  50. Dec 11, 2020
    Muito ruim muito ruim muito ruim muito caro pra mim e pra mim e pra ele ir no estádio do Corinthians
  51. Mar 7, 2022
    you need to look for such a disgusting game. mediocrity. Stop making games.
  52. Mar 24, 2021
    English and Portuguese - Review

It is easily one of the best titles in the Halo MCC collection, which maintains practically the same visuals as the original game, released in 2007 for Xbox 360, with an improvement in resolution, in fps and with improvements in multiplayer customization, which the 343i has been implementing. constantly to the present date, which is impressive! In
    English and Portuguese - Review

In addition, the excellent story, as well as the frantic action of Halo 3, remains with excellent quality throughout all these years, and comes out quite cheaply, even more if purchased alone!

------------------------------------------

É facilmente um dos melhores títulos da coletânea Halo MCC, que mantém praticamente os mesmos recursos visuais do game original, lançado em 2007 para Xbox 360, com uma melhora na resolução, no fps e com melhorias na customização do multiplayer, que a 343i vem implementando constantemente até a presente data, o que é impressionante!

Além disso, a excelente história, bem como a ação frenética de Halo 3 se mantém com excelente qualidade ao longo de todos esses anos, e sai bem barato, ainda mais se for comprado sozinho!
  53. May 3, 2021
    Halo 3
    Finally a good halo game
    Halo 3
    Finally a good halo game
    On my quest to play through all of the halo games before infinite, after playing 3 halo games before this one, and not liking any of them.. im so happy tht the halo franchise finally got fun for me here in halo 3, and is hands down my favorite halo game so far… Could I tell you whts going on in the story.. no.. something about finding Cortana, destoring the halo maybe? Idk I couldn’t follow, story isn’t halo strong suit, but what is its strong suit this time isjust how fun it actually is to play… this felt like a modern doom game… halo as a series still has its issues of just unfun driving sections and horrible progress indicators.. though they seem to have at least tried by sometimes putting markers on the screen for you… but not nearly enough, as the I have no idea what im supposed to be doing thought hit my mind a handful of times during my 6 hours run through this campaign.. but im happy to say the rest of this game is so good, especially compared to its predicessors and reach.. the weapons this time feel so hectic and fun to balance through.. for the first time in halo history I got to know the guns and feel like my loadout actually mattered, and things do ocassinally get repeettive, but the campaign felt much more varied, I loved the level design and splash of character and life in some of these levels.. and the focus on master chief.. no character switching here..
    I was losing hope for this series, but halo 3 got my hopes back up and im excited to play through the rest of the series this year,
    I give Halo 3
    a 7.5/10
  54. May 16, 2021
    Fun Halo game it's certainly not the best. Biggest problem is there is no elite to play against and de brutes just not as fun to play against,. A second problem is the flood They also not fun to play against And it's just kind of takes the whole experience Downs I mean still fun it's a Halo game but it could be so much more .
  55. Apr 6, 2022
    To be honest, I played this game with some high expectations because it's always said: "it's the best Halo game ever!". And... it's overrated.

The skill thing they brought in is confusing, nothing is really explained to you and you have to learn how some of them work on the fly. The story is very good, as usual, the graphics too, and the maps aren't as good as Halo 2. Guns are... OK? It's Halo.

The bad thing is that towards the ending of the game they just somehow "force" a Halo 1 reprise by making you blow up the same thing again - and then the experience become as boring as Halo 1 was. Corridors, control rooms, blow stuff, well... that ending was sufferable to play through.

But it has more highs than downs so it's still a good game, just overrated.
  56. Sep 16, 2021
    Perfect port. I encountered zero issues.
    The added FOV slider alone makes this PC port better than the 360 version.
  57. Dec 10, 2020
    The new HUD, original/classic (Halo 2) guns but can't shoot when zoomed. No head bobbing. Dual wield, but different/worse than Halo 2. No healthbar, no sprinting. Back to 2 grenades of each type. Some new equipment/tech gear, similar to Reach's powerups. Powerups don't seem well designed; I hardly ever get to use them. Bad/strong bloom lighting. 7/10.
  58. Jun 14, 2021
    Нет русской локализации от слова "Совсем". А то что переведено меню - это не локализация.
    А сюжетноореентированную игру без ПОЛНОЙ локализации я вообще воспринимать не могу!
    Благо стим умеет возвращать деньги. Ужасное отношение к покупателям!
    Благо стим умеет возвращать деньги. Ужасное отношение к покупателям!
  59. Feb 17, 2021
    Halo 3 sigue la filosofía del "más es mejor"y se dedica a expandir sobre la base del 2 sin grandes revoluciones. Más armas, siendo especialmente interesantes las armas más pesadas así como la posibilidad de usar dos a la vez; más variedad de enemigos, algunos de ellos relativamente originales y otros más previsibles; la posibilidad de usar un gadget que llevamos con nosotros comoHalo 3 sigue la filosofía del "más es mejor"y se dedica a expandir sobre la base del 2 sin grandes revoluciones. Más armas, siendo especialmente interesantes las armas más pesadas así como la posibilidad de usar dos a la vez; más variedad de enemigos, algunos de ellos relativamente originales y otros más previsibles; la posibilidad de usar un gadget que llevamos con nosotros como consumible para obtener ciertas mejoras temporales; mayor número de vehículos, algunos interesantes otros más bien redundantes. Y poco más. Donde si que se queda corto es en la historia, pues creo que la del 2 está mejor contada y es más interesante, siendo el 3 la continuación directa del 2 aunque con un extraño salto entre medias.

A nivel gráfico y de sonido, se nota que es el primero de la colección que no ha sido rehecho, de modo que es el que peor aspecto técnico tiene en todas las dimensiones. Gráficamente hoy en día es flojo, el sonido pierde mucha contundencia, etc. Es comprensible ya que es un juego con una década a sus espaldas, pero eso se nota, especialmente tras jugar al 1 y 2 rehechos.

El resultado de todo ello es un shooter correcto, entretenido, que continúa la historia. No es increíble ni revolucionario, pero si te gusta el mundillo y su historia está bien. Un 6,5.
  60. Jul 22, 2022
    Halo 3 - here is the third part turned out as it should. Yes, there were some boring moments. But, Bunges apparently inspired Half-Life 2, I found a lot of parallels with HL 2. At the same time, the game turned out to be more diverse than the first two. What pleases. The story that started in Halo 2 ends epic in Halo 3. Yes, here you should at least look at what Halo 2 was about, well, orHalo 3 - here is the third part turned out as it should. Yes, there were some boring moments. But, Bunges apparently inspired Half-Life 2, I found a lot of parallels with HL 2. At the same time, the game turned out to be more diverse than the first two. What pleases. The story that started in Halo 2 ends epic in Halo 3. Yes, here you should at least look at what Halo 2 was about, well, or how I get through 7 chapters out of 15. I can probably still scold the game for **** monkeys. Seriously, monkeys are sometimes stuffy. And they didn't find anything better, so that they can do a lot on some levels. Another battles on vehicles reminded QUAKE 4, although there it was 2-3 times. Even guns are not reset to the default machine gun and pistol, as it was in Halo 1, 2, 5... Even this game does not need running. The chief moves normally for this game. Well, 343disabled people didn't find anything better than to turn these stupid decoys into enemies for Halo Infinite. My overall rating for Halo 3 is 8, even 8.5 out of 10. Bibike levels where everything explodes behind still cause buhurt. Expand
  61. Nov 28, 2020
    Compared to its 2 previous titles, this game is mediocre, but as an fps, it’s an amazing game, and there wasn’t a single part that felt repetitive for me, unlike halo ce, and there wasn’t many feelings of unfairness, like halo 2. But everything both of those games did good, halo 3 did slightly worse on.
  62. Jan 30, 2021
    Приятный шутан. С хорошим сюжетом. Средней графикой.
  63. Jul 7, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Halo 3 neredeyse her yönüyle çok iyi bir Birinci Şahıs Nişancı oyunu. Halo 3'ün hikayesi Halo Combat Evolved ve Halo 2'nin devam ettirdiği hikayeyi sonlandırıyor. Hikayeyi anlatmaya başlayayım. 2. oyunun sonunda savaşı bitirmek için dünyaya atlayan Master Chief, yere düşmenin etkisiyle baygın bir şekilde Çavuş Avery Johnson ve Arbiter tarafından bulunur. Hemen iyileşen ve ayağa kalkan Master Chief, dünyaya gelen Covenantlara karşı savaşmaya başlar. Covenantlar ve insanlar arasında geçen savaş sırasında Miranda Keyes, Master Chief'e Covenant hava savunmalarını devre dışı bırakmasını söyler. Sistemlerin devre dışı kalmasıyla bir çeşit portal da oluşur. Ayrıca 2. oyunda Master Chief ve Arbiter'a yardımcı olan Gravemind, Master Chief'in ona Cortana'yı bırakmasından sonra kontrolden çıkmış ve bir Covenant bölgesini işgal etmiştir, ayrıca Cortana'yı da elinde tutmaktadır. Cortana'nın Flood gemisine bıraktığı mesajın tespit edilmesi ve Guilty Spark'ın yönlendirmesi ile Master Chief, Arbiter, Keyes, Johnson ve askeri birlikler portal üzerinden Covenent önderini takip ederler. Portaldan geçtikten sonra "Ark" adı verilen eşsiz bir yapı keşfedilir. Bu yapıdan tüm Haloların aynı anda aktif edilmesi mümkündür. Ancak Covenant önderinin bu yapıyı aktif edebilmesi için bir insana ihtiyacı vardır. Covenant önderi Johnson'ı yakalar ve Keyes onu kurtarmaya çalışırken öldürülür, daha sonra Halolar zorla Johnson'a aktif ettirilir. Gravemind, Arbiter ve Master Chief ile arasındaki savaşı durdurmak için Johnson'ı kurtarıp Haloların çalışmasını engeller. Daha sonra Arbiter, Covenant önderini öldürür ve intikamını almış olur, ardından Gravemind yeniden Arbiter ve Master Chief'e saldırmaya başlar. Master Chief'in daha önce yok ettiği Halo'nun yerine Ark'ın yeni bir tane daha oluşturduğu öğrenilir. Master Chief bu yeni Halo'yu aktif etmek ister, böylece Ark'taki Flood istilası da son bulacaktır. Bunu yapabilmek için Master Chief, Halo'nun aktivasyon indeksine sahip olan Cortana'yı High Charity'den kurtarır ve Gravemind'ı yok eder. Master Chief, Arbiter ve Johnson Halo'yu etkinleştirmek için aktivasyon odasına gelir. Johnson'ın Halo'yu etkinleştireceği sırada Guilty Spark ona Halo etkinleştirilirse kendisinin ve Ark'ın yok olacağını söyler. Johnson bunu dinlemez ve bunun üzerine Guilty Spark, Johnson'ı öldürür. Daha sonra Guilty Spark ile savaşan Master Chief onu yok eder ve Halo'yu etkinleştirir. Master Chief ve Arbiter kaçarak bir uzay gemisine binerler. Halo'nun patlamasının etkisi ile yalnızca geminin Arbiter'ı taşıyan kısmı dünyaya geri dönebilir. Görevini tamamlayan Master Chief, uykuya dalacağı yere geçerken kendisine onu özleyeceğini söyleyen Cortana'ya "ihtiyacın olduğunda beni uyandır" der ve oyunun hikayesi sonlanır. Oyunun hikayesi ilk iki oyunda olduğu gibi bu oyunda da kaliteli ve sürükleyici. Hikaye sunumu da geliştirilmiş. Ara sahnelerdeki animasyonlar güzel hazırlanmış ve aynı şekilde dizaynları da çok güzel, bunlar sunumu güçlendirmiş. Ancak oyunun hikayesi ile ilgili en büyük eksiklik oyunun finali, maalesef final çok güçsüz ve oyun bittiğinde "bu final mıydı yani" diyerek ekrana bakakaldım. Hikayesi ile evreni bu kadar derin ve geniş olan bir oyunun finalinin bu şekilde olması üzücü oldu. Oynanış olarak oyun yine iyi ve yine geliştirmeler var. Fizik motoru daha da geliştirilmiş ve vuruş hissi güçlendirilmiş. Mesela artık zırhı hasar alan düşman askerlerinin zırhı parçalanıp üzerinden çıkabiliyor. Silah, araç ve düşman çeşitliliği de artmış. Yeni düşman tipleriyle birlikte yeni enerji ve ateşli silah türleri, bir de "Gravtiy Hammer" isminde bir yakın dövüş silahı eklenmiş. Gravity Hammer'ın bugüne kadar oyunlarda kullandığım en iyi ve kullanması en keyifli yakın dövüş silahı olduğunu söyleyebilirim. Bu silahın vuruş hissiyatı o kadar güçlü ki bir düşman grubunun arasına dalıp ateş etme tuşuna bastığınızda bir anda etrafınızdaki herkesin sağa sola uçtuğunu görebilirsiniz. Ayrıca Chopper, Hornet ve Prowler gibi yeni kullanılabilir birkaç araç daha oyuna eklenmiş, ancak maalesef araç kontollerindeki problem bu oyunda da devam ediyor. Ayrıca "Scarab Tank" adında devasa ancak kullanılamayan bir düşman aracı da oyuna eklenmiş. Bölüm tasarımı olarak oyun kesinlikle başarılı, bölümlerin hepsi gerçekten çok güzel tasarlanmış ve harika görünüyorlar, özellikle Arbiter ile birlikte Warthdog'a binip kaçtığımız bölüm çok iyiydi. Oyunun grafikleri çok kötü olmasa da günümüz için eski, ancak önceki oyunlarda olan performans sorunları bu oyunda çözülmüş, oyun gayet stabil. Oyunda herhangi bir hataya da rastlamadım. Halo 3 bazı eksikleri olsa da çok kaliteli bir oyun. Expand
  64. Jan 2, 2022
    This is, by a considerable margin, the best game in the series. As a sum of its parts, none of the Halo shooters come quite close enough. Individual parts though, do in some cases fall behind - Halo 2 has better story, characters and delivery, etc.

However, Halo 3 is definitely, despite its shortcomings, deserving of the title of a classic, and you should definitely experience it if you have not already.

Graphically, the game is not from technical standpoint, better than its contemporaries - in fact, it falls behind a bit in technical regard. However, it is very much distinct - not only for its unmistakable Halo style, but also, at the time this game came out, we were already entering the brown'n'grey era of shooters/games, and the fresh color palette of this game would definitely make it more distinct. Not so much nowadays when things are more colorful, but historically, credit has to be given. This should also be a remaster with improved graphics, sort of, but the upgrade is not even close to being as significant as it was for the first two games and it is very close to the original.

Sound design and music are great. Truth be told, I don't think I've played a mainline Halo game with bad music. Halo 2 remaster breaks the mold a bit by having crap sound design / engineering, but the music is still good. Anyways, considering how many shooters often neglect their soundtrack and stick to some generic, low effort, low cost stuff, praise for good music is well deserved in Halo 3's case.

Story wise, as mentioned, the game drops off from Halo 2 level of quality, some more cringy jokes and other stupid crap returns to ruin- I mean, lighten the mood. Eyerolls aside though, there is a twist with one of the characters by the end that I don't understand. It wasn't surprising, it was The Last Jedi levels of writing - subverting expectations by having characters act like lobotomized lemurs and making decisions so bad the word ret*rded does them no justice. The character wasn't exactly well written for what they are supposed to be in previous games, nor throughout this one to be honest, but this last moment of theirs was just terrible, really out of place, and went against pretty much everything the character did up to that point, as well as completely against their nature (or as far as could be gleaned throughout the games).

Gameplay wise though, it's one of the most fun games in the series, if not the best in the gameplay department. It finally manages to get the flood mostly right - it still slips into a bit of a slog in some moments in later stages, but still manages to hold back quite far from Halo 2 and especially Halo CE. The combat feels great, the weapons work well based on their type, the enemies are, for the most part, fun to fight, and if all goes to crap, you can always pick up an energy blade and cut some crap up.

I have to say though, vehicle controls and physics remained distinctly crap, as is usual for Halo. But just because you do something badly for years does not mean you should be exempt from criticism for it - quite the opposite to be honest.

Anyways, the game was fun enough for me to just finish it in two sessions, and I'll probably give it another shake a couple months from now. Definitely recommend to - anyone really. Even if first person shooters aren't your main thing, you'll have fun with this one, I think.
  65. Feb 26, 2022
    Yet, this is my favorite halo game so far for having the best online and co-op and online co-op and it's pretty fun specially the end of the game mission is the best mission I've ever played on the whole halo series.
    But they didn't add more languages support yet as an example the Arabis language needs to be added but they didn't add it
  66. Apr 6, 2021
    it is not gex ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
  67. Aug 23, 2021
    Best Ego Shooter game ever made, I love this game so much you can't imagine
  68. May 25, 2021
    ¿es halo 3 con nuevas armaduras, skin con armas y que se ven chidas, también para autos que esperas?
  69. Aug 12, 2021
    Slow and campy. If you don’t have a battle rifle, you literally can’t do anything and you just suffer through the match. The gameplay loop is weak and unresponsive. I have to stop playing after 20 minutes every time I give it another chance.
  70. Nov 12, 2021
    Awesome amazing game it's really awesome to play with friends and it's great
  71. Jul 16, 2021
    This Game is So Bad and Very Very bad Quality for all Platforms This is a bad job
  72. Jul 26, 2021
    What an amazing conclusion to the first story arc of the Halo series. A really fun game just like it's predecessors
  73. Aug 2, 2021
    absolutely the best game of all time
    campaing is just the best in the franchise and multiplayer?, fun for years
    my time of playing this game is 1 day straight non stop, grinding is just satisfying and makes you feel you achieved something important and the core gameplay is just the best
    reccomended 10/10
  74. Aug 9, 2021
    Essa coleção me apresentou ao universo halo da melhor maneira possivel e fez o halo a minha franquia de FPS favorita a coleção é fantásticas a alternação dos graficos no halo ce e do 2 é bem interessante o online é muito bom e o fato dele também está constante atualização já que toda semana tem desafios novos para ser feitos e itens para serem comprados o unico ponto negativo é o fato daEssa coleção me apresentou ao universo halo da melhor maneira possivel e fez o halo a minha franquia de FPS favorita a coleção é fantásticas a alternação dos graficos no halo ce e do 2 é bem interessante o online é muito bom e o fato dele também está constante atualização já que toda semana tem desafios novos para ser feitos e itens para serem comprados o unico ponto negativo é o fato da 343 não terem remasterizado o Halo 3 que é de longe o melhor jogo da saga e que merecia uma remasterização. Expand
  75. Sep 10, 2021
    This was the best possible way to end the bungie games. AMAZING game. If you liked halo C.E or Halo 2 then you will LOVE halo 3
  76. Jul 8, 2022
    Booring, repetitive, poorly balanced piece of junk. Only good thing about this "thing" is the graphics. I would not recommend this **** even to my worst enemy. Worst game I've played in a while.
  77. Nov 11, 2021
    Muito bom, não tive contato algum com Halo na época dos lançamentos dos jogos anteriores, com isso me aproximei mais dos jogos da Microsoft
  78. Nov 16, 2021
    One of the best games i have ever played, not interested in mp THAT much but its still pretty good and the campaign is really **** good
  79. Nov 25, 2021
    Masterpiece!

Halo CE - This game has a good story (Reminds me a little bit of the second alien movie), the gameplay is so frustrating at the same time fun, the enemies is intelligent, make you think twice before doing something. It is only the beginning of a wonderful saga. Halo 2 - This game is pretty good, the story has amazing dialogue, and memorable characters. I really
    Masterpiece!

Halo CE -

Halo 2 -

This game is pretty good, the story has amazing dialogue, and memorable characters. I really love the elites most in this game, they make you feel better than everyone else.

Halo 3 -

This game has one of the best campaigns in the series. I really love the graphics and design, as well as the gameplay. Is the epic conclusion for a epic story.

Halo ODST -

Is different, you're not a super soldier and the feeling of being alone is desolate, manages to perfectly capture how it would be to be facing the Covenant as a non-spartan.

Halo Reach -

The story, characters, and settings are all vastly interesting. Halo Reach reminds me Rogue One: a story that connects everything we knew about our heroes.

Halo 4 -

Incredible graphics, art styles, and a great storyline make the game very fun to play. This game dives into the bond between Chief and Cortana in a fantastic manner. 343 did a really good job with this game, considering it was their first.
  80. May 21, 2022
    Не было проделано той же работы, что и со второй частью. Графика осталась почти той же. Геймплей довольно устаревший. Игра почти ничем геймплейно не отличается от предыдущих частей.
  81. Dec 1, 2021
    Halo 3 has finally made it to Halo: Master Chief Collection. Long awaited and coveted as the culmination of one; Master Chief Petty Officer, Spartan II, John 117. The game is not a remake, or a reskin, like Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2 Anniversaries respectively. It’s simply a port of the game to the ever growing archive that is MMC. The game has instead had a face lift. On the surface,Halo 3 has finally made it to Halo: Master Chief Collection. Long awaited and coveted as the culmination of one; Master Chief Petty Officer, Spartan II, John 117. The game is not a remake, or a reskin, like Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2 Anniversaries respectively. It’s simply a port of the game to the ever growing archive that is MMC. The game has instead had a face lift. On the surface, lines are sharper, backgrounds more detailed and effects are enhanced. Technically speaking, the game is fully optimized for PC. So how does it stack up 13 years later? Let’s Helljump in to things and find out! Expand
  82. Dec 9, 2021
    Великолепный сборник всех частей, кроме пятой притом первые 2 просто отлично ремастированы. Это идеальные ремастеры. Печалит только отсутствие русского языка
  83. Dec 11, 2021
    Genuinely perfect. This game is a must play for any Halo fan (or even a casual gamer just looking for a fun time with fantastic, near perfect games).
  84. Dec 11, 2021
    Excelente. La colección de todas las aventuras del jefe maestro, más que bueno, excelente.
  85. Dec 13, 2021
    This closure to the original Bungie trilogy worked great. I loved the story and gameplay and became fan of the franchise.
  86. Dec 12, 2021
    Excelente franquicia, tantos momentos llenos de nostalgia con nuestro héroe favorito. Nada como TMCC para recordar viejos tiempos.
  87. Feb 10, 2022
    A wonderful way to conclude the amazing original trilogy! The enhancements on Xbox Series X are very nice. The story is probably my favourite compared to Halo 1 and 2. Timeless game!
  88. Jul 14, 2022
    Halo i think is a boring series yet 3 is one of the better ones, it is pale in comparison to Doom
  89. Jul 19, 2022
    Very good could use an anniversary because the graphics are really outdated.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 13, 2020
    It's Halo 3 on PC. Whether you want to play it on Steam or using your Xbox Game Pass - Just do it. The game is incredible and the port is great. You will absolutely won't regret it.
  2. Aug 13, 2020
    Boasting beautiful, detailed graphics, numerous high-powered weapons, and an uncapped frame rate, Halo 3 is easily the best game released in the Master Chief Collection.
  3. Jul 28, 2020
    Finally Halo 3 is remastered in all it's glory. It's age showing, but not holding it back, not for a second. Halo is home again.