7.2

1. Jan 22, 2021
    Beautiful game that is first AAA game of 2021 and pretty good. Good start for possibly very good year for video games. There's tons of hits coming like Halo Infinite, Resident Evil Village, Far Cry 6 and many more and hopefully they will help forget cyberbug2077.
  2. Jan 25, 2021
    Great game, $60 is a little much for expansion basically though. Also lame can't get it on steam, but I somewhat understand the reasons. It's not a big deal to me, since this reviewing the game not the delivery of the game.
  3. Jan 22, 2021
    Little bit short, but overall very enjoyable game. All the hate? just lol, ignore the hate, their opinion means nothing when they can't even point out any flaws and just whine about some stupid sht.
  4. Jan 22, 2021
    Cool level design, stealth is nice, graphics shine better than ever. Recommended to all hitman fans.
  5. Jan 22, 2021
    Good end of trilogy! The best i would say!
    Very good optimization than in the past parts of hitman game! Nice graphic and gameplay, but disappointed that in the game no present Russian language and another Slavic languages!! It's so sad. And i recommend you play this game necessary!
  6. Jan 23, 2021
    Great game... Best Gameplay in a Hitman Game... The new locations are awesome. If you got all 3 Games (Hitman 2016, Hitman 2 2018 and Hitman 3) you can play months to get all the challanges. I think the best Game so far for the new Generation
  7. Jan 22, 2021
    Good story? yes, Good Graphics? yes, Good main character? yes, Interesting missions? yes
  8. Jan 22, 2021
    Hitman 3 is solid enough game to start 2021 gaming season. It's nothing extremely new, but best of this new Hitman trilogy. Really cool looking big levels (by hitman standard) and very beautiful graphics.
  9. Jan 22, 2021
    Very good Hitman game, i would honestly say it's best of 3 new ones. Ignore the haters, these are just bunch of sad cdproject fanboys.
  10. Jan 22, 2021
    It's almost crazy how much care has went into this hitman trilogy compared to what cyberpunk 2077 was. Night and day difference.
  11. Jan 23, 2021
    Graphics - 8.7/10, Story - 7/10, Level design - 9/10, Characters - 7/10, How fun is it? 9/10
  12. Jan 21, 2021
    Excellent gameplay. There were server issues on launch day, as with any huge launch. But the game is running smooth on PS5 now. The levels are fun, and I can spend hours replaying them.
  13. Jan 22, 2021
    Solid hitman game, would recommend to old and new fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Jan 21, 2021
    There are, without a doubt, some great levels in this game. It feels like everyone has a unique twist and each point has its own merit, but I feel like they may of overdone the size on some levels.
    At the China level, for instance, you feel like you want to explore and conquer but not only are there two difficult targets but also an additional objective later on. Not to mention that each objective has its own 'disguise' progression meaning that when going from target to target, it feels like you're almost restarting the level.
    I think the bank level from hitman 2(?) is a better example of this. One target, one additional objective with different ways to achieve it, and much quicker overall.

The problem is that in Hitman 3, the levels are supposed to be long it would seem. I've heard some criticism about the final level of the game but I feel it's one of the better levels for a finale. It is very linear (and I still haven't figured out Suit Only Silent Assasin) but it makes you feel unstoppable and ends in a pure sense of power. Bonus points for including a secret ending.

Overall, not a bad game. I much prefer the smaller levels of previous games but that's very much my preference. I think the devs were really trying to show off the scale and ambition of their levels and I'm hoping they can use this updated version of the engine to release smaller levels like Bank or even Hitman 2's starting level.
  15. Jan 22, 2021
    Solid Hitman game, would recommend to all stealth fans. If you are huge cod fan, maybe try something else lol.
  16. Jan 22, 2021
    Solid work by IO Interactive. CDProjectRed should learn from them how to make working videogames.
  17. Jan 22, 2021
    I'm impressed enough. I mean, let's be real here, Cyberpunk 2077 is now new benchmark for any upcoming video game. And Hitman 3 is very clearly better video game than Cyberpunk 2077, so there's that. It's also good Hitman game overall.
  18. Jan 22, 2021
    Feels good to play game from developers who actually have some kind of talent, unlike cdprojectred.
  19. Jan 22, 2021
    Nice game, beautiful graphics and interesting missions. Might be one of the best Hitman games to date.
  20. Jan 21, 2021
    I am new to the hitman series and I love this game and the levels. It has great gameplay mechanics.
  21. Jan 22, 2021
    This game is amazing , maps are amazing , amongst the best in the series , graphics are beautiful, the story is actually quite good and implemented well , endning is surprisingly good compared to the rest of the trilogy

This game has such low reviews because of mostly stupid reasons , I mean for one half of these negative reviews are just people Review bombing it for being and Epic exclusive , that if just wrong and you can’t change my mind , at least play the game before giving it a 0 star review it’s a great game , some comment on the lack of innovation or change , fair enough but I absolutely loved the last to game and am still loving it and I personally did not carry over progress , aka I have 17 Maps to get 20 / 20 mastery on , seems daunting but I did all maps in hitman 2 (and legacy missions in that game) and I’m ready to do all of the trilogies maps again , which is proof how mutch I love this game ahaha

And next the server issues , they a worse for some , for me it was just a few hours in the evening and as I’m writing this there is a persistent and Albiet annoying bug where as soon as I finish a mission I lose connection aka get no credit or unlocks for the mission , luckily I have an auto save right before but I understand the pain of those playing on master without auto saves that lost their entire missions progress , and yes I am annoyed that I can’t really play the game

However I’m just ignoring the connection issues and the fact I’m missing a couple items such as the requiem pack from hitman 2 for my review as I’m sure they will be resolved soon

But I do fully understand leaving a negative review , although I do think 0s are to low since you’ve not even played the game hahah , but bad reviews around 5/ 10 or maybe a hit lower are 100% justified though I think IO would appreciate it if you removed them once it’s fixed as the low reviews probably gonna scare people in the future from getting this amazing game ahaha
  22. Jan 22, 2021
    I would like to thank IO Interactive for making this great Hitman trilogy. Very solid game. These haters are just sad people who very likely play amateurish games like cyberpunk 2077.
  23. Jan 22, 2021
    Games like new Hitman series makes me proud to be part of gaming community. True passion and hard work.
  24. Jan 21, 2021
    Hitman 3 is more of the same but it have awesome graphics and the vr really add somenthing new
  25. Jan 22, 2021
    Good gameplay, good graphics, ssr reflections is a nice addition, plays super smooth on pc, replayability at its best. Recommended.
  26. Jan 22, 2021
    Very epic game. If you haven't played the previous two games then it's probably not great, as the story is only so impactful when you have played the previous 2 games. The gameplay is the main focus of this game, and it is great gameplay, continuing its them of wacky
  27. Jan 22, 2021
    Un gioco eccellente degno compositore della trilogia ottimo stealth e gameplay
  28. Jan 22, 2021
    For me it's a 10. It's a game that I have been waiting for and for sure it's the best hitman.
    I'll start from what I didn't like:
    -music; the best soundtrack was in Hitman 2 -the fact that they are still working on a method to transfer Hitman 1&2 locations to new game if I have bought them earlier What I like: -this game is beautiful and highly replayable -more story and cinematic
    I'll start from what I didn't like:
    -music; the best soundtrack was in Hitman 2

What I like:
    -this game is beautiful and highly replayable
    -more story and cinematic features
    -great new mechanics, I love the camera and safe codes ideas
    -cool locations, Argentina is top
    more attention to the story

It's just the perfect ending and I hope that we will recieve a lot of content in this year. I played H2 for about 300h and I that that I'll double this score with this masterpiece. Good job IO Interactive!
  29. Jan 22, 2021
    All these "i play videogames since 1980s" people should just give up already. Very clearly new games aren't made for people over 40. Games are made mostly for people in age range 18 to 38. Hitman 3 is great game. PS: I'm not saying that people over 40 can't enjoy videogames, of course they can, they just aren't target audience.
  30. Jan 22, 2021
    One of the best games in the franchise. The crazy amount of stuff you can do is insane. Sucks it's epic exclusive but it's not that big of a deal for such a great stealth game.
  31. Jan 22, 2021
    While the mechanics are mostly the same, IO Interactive has done a good job with the new graphics and level design. The levels actually feels alive. And the thing which makes all these levels fun is the unique kill opportunities. All the maps are amazing and my favourite maps in the triology. Overall, while it is very similar to hitman 2 and hitman 1, it still feels like great game.
  32. Jan 22, 2021
    I think Hitman 3 ended the trilogy in a very different but good way. I didn't expect it to end like this but i really enjoyed it. I also think that the missions have been more interesting sometimes than before.
  33. Jan 21, 2021
    This game is epic and win. IOI has done it again. There's a massive amount of content in there especially considering you get Hitman 1 levels for free for a limited time. I wish it was on Steam instead of the Epic Fail Store but whatever I might grab it next year.
  34. Jan 22, 2021
    About million times better than cyberpunk 2077. Very beautiful graphics and fun story.
  35. Jan 22, 2021
    Nice game, might have best levels of all three games. Lots of opportunities and cool things to do.
  36. Jan 22, 2021
    Thank god there's good game developers and good games in times when awful companies like cdprojectred scam gamers.
  37. Jan 22, 2021
    At first i was hesitant, but then i was like "it's not made by cdprojectred, so it' can't be that bad". To my surprise hitman 3 is solid video game.
  38. Jan 22, 2021
    Feels good to play something that actually works, after experiencing cyberpunk 2077.
  39. Jan 21, 2021
    This game is incredible with it's deep gameplay mechanics this is definitely the best game in the trilogy
  40. Jan 22, 2021
    Great game, surprisingly good start for 2021 in videogame terms. Would recommend.
  41. Jan 21, 2021
    This game is amazing in every aspects,and is the best of this new trilogy
  42. Jan 22, 2021
    @ Zer0TheHer0, Just to annoy you, i hope they never do it. Solid hitman game by the way.
  43. Jan 22, 2021
    Well it's about million times better game than Cyberpunk 2077 and that's all that matters really. It's not revolutionary, but these developers at least care about games they are making.
  44. Jan 23, 2021
    Are you serious? Nobody needs to translate anything to russian. Russia is not some special country that deserves special treatment. If this game was meant be played in English then just deal with it. Do you even know how many countries don't get their own language version? I can tell you. Many.
  45. Jan 23, 2021
    Perfect conclusion for new Hitman series. Everyone whining about steam version, well your loss. You are missing out, too bad. lol.
  46. Jan 23, 2021
    Sound/Music - 8.1/10
    How many times i have finished it - 1
    Where does it stand in my top "1000 video games of all time" list - 90
  47. Jan 23, 2021
    Great game, ends the saga of Hitman after 5 years. The carry-over of my unlocks worked after 2 days. No problem at all.
  48. cli
    Jan 23, 2021
    A Hitman gives everything the game can give. Do not mind those who criticize negatively as there is no Russian language support.
  49. Jan 24, 2021
    One of the best hitman games i have ever played. Levels are so big, beautiful graphics, runs well. Would recommend!
  50. Jan 24, 2021
    Positives : 1. it's hitman game 2. beautiful graphics 3. you can replay missions multiple times
    negatives : could have 1 or 2 more levels.
    Overall : Good game.
  51. Jan 24, 2021
    Very good job by the team behind this game, clearly shows that you make good game, if you actually care.
  52. Jan 24, 2021
    Great expansion. Why change a brilliant formula that works. Perhaps short and pricey, but story and replay are what you get here. Levels a rich, stunning graphics, and a boat load of interesting challenges. Epic trilogy, that may not be over yet.
  53. Jan 24, 2021
    @ TheFeanture
    Thank god! World of video games will be and would be so much better without toxic whining people like you. Games have never been / never meant to be extremely deep. Sure from time to time Rockstar does some incredible stories like Red Dead Redemption 2, but overall it's not required. Hitman 3 has perfectly decent story for a video game. Would recommend.
  54. Jan 25, 2021
    I enjoyed playing this game a lot. It was fun and you can replay the levels in many ways. I love the upgrade in the cinematics animation from Hitman 2, I wish Hitman 3 had this level in-game. I feel it could have been a little bit longer for the price. I think the positives are outweighing the negatives by far.
  55. Jan 24, 2021
    A ideis do jogo é bem interessante, mas não ter tradução pra português é algo bem decepcionante, ainda mais levando em consideração o tamanho da franquia.
  56. Jan 25, 2021
    I really don't understand how anyone that actually played this game, can give it a score of zero? Even though you can complete each `mission rather quickly, it is basically your choice to do so. Each mission can be played and explored in various different ways and there are a bunch of side missions you can participate in. I have already put 12 hours into the game and just started mission 5I really don't understand how anyone that actually played this game, can give it a score of zero? Even though you can complete each `mission rather quickly, it is basically your choice to do so. Each mission can be played and explored in various different ways and there are a bunch of side missions you can participate in. I have already put 12 hours into the game and just started mission 5 today because of the exploration I did so far. There are a ton of unlockables and you can start and end each mission in different ways, so how you approach the objectives is totally up to you since you are the hitman. The story is very well done and I am really enjoying it so far. Overall, this is a very polished game and my experience has been enjoyable. Expand
  57. Jan 25, 2021
    People who complain about the epic exclusivity are just dumb. This company nearly went under during development of hitman 2 because square enix dropped them. They got lucky that epic bought them out and epic made a contract with them. I got hitman 1, 2 and 3 for a total of 60 bucks without buying gold edition for hitman2. The game looks great and in some cases better than cyberpunk. WhenPeople who complain about the epic exclusivity are just dumb. This company nearly went under during development of hitman 2 because square enix dropped them. They got lucky that epic bought them out and epic made a contract with them. I got hitman 1, 2 and 3 for a total of 60 bucks without buying gold edition for hitman2. The game looks great and in some cases better than cyberpunk. When people say graphics look like they are from 2010, that is actual BS. The levels are massive and the dartmoor map is very cool since you can solve a murder to kill your target. The story is bad but no one plays a hitman game for story, they play it for the replayability and smacking people with fix. Overall I think the game is great and worth playing. Expand
  58. Jan 25, 2021
    Would recommend to fans of hitman 1 and 2. Nothing extremely new, but continues the saga and might have one of the best levels of any hitman game.
  59. Jan 31, 2021
    Where is the Russian localization? At least subtitles ?! Lazy.Was it really that hard?
  60. Jan 26, 2021
    Very fun hitman game with really beautiful graphics. Would recommend to old fans for sure and even for those who haven't played hitman before. It's worth a try.
  61. Jan 31, 2021
    Игра не достоина внимания. Никаких совершенно новых механик добавлено не было, русский язык не был добавлен. Искренне осуждаю.

En: The game is not worthy of attention. No brand new mechanics were added, and no Russian language was added. I sincerely condemn it.
  62. Jan 23, 2021
    Solid enough hitman game, would recommend. 6 very replayable levels and good graphics.
  63. Jan 23, 2021
    Very good hitman game. Best to just ignore these sad haters. Pathetic people trying to ruin other people's fun. But who cares honestly, everyone knows that this game is good, youtube is full of videos praising this game and that's all that matters. All these 0/10's mean absolutely nothing. Great game!
  64. Jan 24, 2021
    Really fun game, been playing it two days straight, there's so many ways to re-play levels. Amazing.
  65. Jan 23, 2021
    One of the best game ever made.You should switch main plattform from Steam to EGS.
  66. Jan 25, 2021
    Very solid game. Runs well, graphics are beautiful and show that you don't really need ray tracing for beautiful reflections.
  67. Jan 24, 2021
    Steam sucks anyway, i'm not sure why anyone would care where you play it. On steam there's thousands of fake reviews or reviews by people who know absolutely nothing about video games, so these reviews don't matter at all. What matters is that you can play hitman 3 on pc. What store you use to buy it, is irrelevant. Great game.
  68. Jan 29, 2021
    Same graphics, less missions and smaller maps...Is this supposed to be a new game or the most lazy **** I've seen in the Hitman franchise
  69. Jan 24, 2021
    Epic conclusion to very solid hitman reboot series, seems very underrated already, but it's good.
  70. Jan 25, 2021
    graphics - 9/10
    story - 8/10
    level design - 9/10
    worth a buy? - yup
    recommended
  71. Jan 24, 2021
    This is definitely the best game in the series from the re-release, especially since there will still be a VR version for this part. But it's a pity that there are no Russian subtitles, it would be just awesome
  72. Jan 25, 2021
    Hitman 3 is absolutely beautiful with really impressive detailed locations that you have never seen in the Hitman series. The graphic is the best quality in this series on Ultra and 2x Multisampling. It's a good game but it is not an unforgettable experience and also it can not be the best experience of this series. Because there are some problems yet and everything is not beautiful as theHitman 3 is absolutely beautiful with really impressive detailed locations that you have never seen in the Hitman series. The graphic is the best quality in this series on Ultra and 2x Multisampling. It's a good game but it is not an unforgettable experience and also it can not be the best experience of this series. Because there are some problems yet and everything is not beautiful as the graphic!
    But whats the problems? First of all, Hitman 3 is too short, You can finish all the game only in One day. Story cutscenes are really numb and I wonder that how did IOI come to do this? Animations in cutscenes are significantly Weak and it's compared to old games ten years ago !! This is the main reason that you don't like to follow the story as a gamer. The second problem is gameplay design, Missions are really easy without any serious challenging. It seems they made it for amateur stealth fans !! The third important problem is AI. I never see the same AI weakness in previous versions like 2016 or 2018. AI problems make the game even more easily. I killed peoples but in-ranged persons didn't notice, even anybody didn't follow me. Mission stories are not many and all of these problems that I said may cause that you even don't like to play the game again!
    There is an important note that maybe good or not. Levels are not like before, it's Story-based more.
    I think this is good because it causes that you feel some differences in this version rather than before.
    I forgot to say about soundtracks. I love the new soundtrack. it's really great.
  73. Jan 28, 2021
    Utterly pathetic how the DEVS are here downvoting all the CORRECT CRITICAL REVIEWS and UPVOTING OBVIOUS 10 RATINGS

You guys know we can see, right lol?? I feel bad for this new generation of gamers if this is what they think is the future. You're paying for an 80 dollar expansion... Wake up, that's what were **** about Sorry we have a brain and don't want to pay for a lack of

You guys know we can see, right lol??

Sorry we have a brain and don't want to pay for a lack of CONTENT. This has six new maps, that's it.. What a joke of a company you are Eidos
  74. Jan 26, 2021
    This game feels like an extension. Dated cut scenes. Dated engine. Playing feels a bit like slo-mo. Very linear. Constant crashing trows fun out of a window. Expected more from Hitman 3.
  75. Jan 28, 2021
    This game is 6 hours long, Carl. 6 hours. Not to mention that theres less mechanics than in previous swries wich was outdated already.
  76. Jan 30, 2021
    very short, little bit boring. In my opinion outdated graphics, game looks plastic
  77. Jan 30, 2021
    I am curious, why metacritic deletes 0 score reviews on Hitman 3. Thought i wouldn't notice this?
  78. Jan 24, 2021
    From now on, EVERY videogame developer who does better job than cdprojectred, deserves a praise!
  79. Jan 28, 2021
    Same menu, same music as in 1.75. The graphics are uglier. Ai is dumber than ever, completely deaf and often buggy. Bad scripts. Buggy blockages, collisions. 8 hours playing without opportunity use. Only the target , killing unnoticed,
    on professional level.
    No development and fixing has been made, but the skin shader and ai got worse. This is an unassuming clash of sht. 60 euros
    on professional level.
    No development and fixing has been made, but the skin shader and ai got worse.
    This is an unassuming clash of sht.
    60 euros ?
    Fck you io.
  80. Feb 3, 2021
    The Hitman 3 carry over is a major deal breaker to new players. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of making this an all inclusive trilogy, right? Hitman 3 DOES NOT synchronize with your Hitman 2 and Hitman 1 games after the carry over - so new unlocks will NOT be available for Hitman 3 if you don't want to go for level mastery. There are also challenge bugs now that do not unlock in HitmanThe Hitman 3 carry over is a major deal breaker to new players. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of making this an all inclusive trilogy, right? Hitman 3 DOES NOT synchronize with your Hitman 2 and Hitman 1 games after the carry over - so new unlocks will NOT be available for Hitman 3 if you don't want to go for level mastery. There are also challenge bugs now that do not unlock in Hitman 1 and 2 if you have Hitman 3. Expand
  81. Jan 30, 2021
    And once again Critic Scores are higher than User Scores. Hitman 3 is not a game deserving 9/10 or above. Actually since years the game not only doesn't offer something new, but in matter of mechanics, bugs, AI, etc. is exactly the same. This wouldn't be bad if these things were working properly and be of high quality, but that's just not the case. Shooting is a disaster, I don't know ifAnd once again Critic Scores are higher than User Scores. Hitman 3 is not a game deserving 9/10 or above. Actually since years the game not only doesn't offer something new, but in matter of mechanics, bugs, AI, etc. is exactly the same. This wouldn't be bad if these things were working properly and be of high quality, but that's just not the case. Shooting is a disaster, I don't know if snapping to the enemy even works (doesn't seem to make any difference), but the sensitivity is just too high. Yeah, you can lower it in settings, but then the camera is moving too slow during fights. The AI is just a mess, like in all previous Hitman games. I don't know if they have changed anything in this respect, it's the same bad AI we've got in the previous games. NPCs are just plain stupid and that's frustrating. I don't want to spoil anything, but they can be shooting at you, you enter the toilet and hide in a box and... they just leave you alone. And that's just the tip of an iceberg. Also the main menu is a mess and I mean a real mess. It's so messy that you even don't know how to continue your game the next day. And of course during missions your options are very limited, because you need to level up to gain access to new stuff to get new abilities - then you can replay the mission and try a different approach. Why the hell would I want to replay the same mission? That's just dumb. So yeah - if you like the Hitman series just like me (I've been playing it since the first one) you will still find some fun, but don't expect that any issues from the previous games are solved here or the AI is better. Not a chance. Graphics are really great, the music is also very nice, but indie games have better AI. Expand
  82. Jan 31, 2021
    This game is terrible. The missions are short and boring. This is one of the worst games ever.
  83. Jan 26, 2021
    People who give this game zero are literally disgusting people and should just give up gaming in general. Nobody wants people like you in gaming community. Bunch of whining idiots. Hitman 3 is great game for what it is and succeeds at what it set out to be and do.
  84. Jan 24, 2021
    I thought Cyberpunk was bad then hitman 3 arrived.
    Graphics are straight outta 2010 wth?
    Then the developers came here with fake 10s lol. If you spent your time working on this half-assed boring game *DLC* instead of registering to the site it wouldn't have tanked to 6.5.
  85. Jan 24, 2021
    EIGHTY quid for a hitman 2 DLC with only five and a third levels? - three of which are rehashes of previous content. plus not even on steam.
  86. Jan 25, 2021
    Just mind this: YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS GAME IN UNDER A MINUTE. That's a representation of the content this game offers. 60 bucks for the same game for the third time. Shame!
  87. Jan 23, 2021
    $60 for half a **** game.

This isn't Hitman 3, this is an expansion pack for Hitman 2 with some improvements. You'll finish the game in a day. If I'd paid $30 for this that would be fair but there's half the levels here that were in the first two. Then there's the story, built up so much in the second one and it ends with a massive wet fart honestly. The villain from the last one
    $60 for half a **** game.

Then there's the story, built up so much in the second one and it ends with a massive wet fart honestly. The villain from the last one magically escapes and you have to track him down.. that's it. Woke token black female added for good measure that somehow takes up an inordinate amount of screen time. **** off.

Rip Hitman series, it was a good run.
  88. Jan 23, 2021
    Seriously dozens of 10 out of 10 it's one of them games . tens v Zeroes, score usually works out right when this happen.
    Dude what am I missing about the Hitman games they are so boring. You walk around slowly until you find what to press on and then you press on it or pick it up and move it and then keep walking around until you find the next thing to interact with. The things that are fun I considered a failure if you get to a gunfight you get less points and stuff. Who is this game for seven year old people that don't like fun and excitement it's so boring
  89. Jan 24, 2021
    Не смог насладиться игрой без локализации. Всё, конечно, очень красиво, но без неё играть не буду из принципа. Разработчики забили болт на русский сегмент рынка, значит и он забьёт на разработчиков.
  90. Esi
    Jan 25, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. animation of game sucks .. it looks like they remade a 10years old series ... they need change game engine .. i don't see any progression on hitman games .. it looks like ps3 version just better graphic ... they need to put more time on their game .. and don't just release it .. we are in next generation and these kinds of games is actually silly Expand
  91. Jan 24, 2021
    Don't buy this if you want to play it in VR it doesn't let you use the move controllers so it doesn't even feel like playing a vr game, instead just some **** game in a really crappy vr headset where you cant even use your hands.
  92. Jan 22, 2021
    stupid offcenter camera ruins this game.

PUT THE CHARACTER IN THE CENTER OF THE SCREEN
  93. Jan 23, 2021
    good game but not the banger of a finale i was hoping for. First of all there is absolutely nothing new added except a 'camera' which you'll use for 10min most. also there are only 6 mission, appalling for a full priced AAA game. Other than that, it's the hitman you know and love. Expansive levels with huge replayability but smaller than the last games, a good story which has been fleshedgood game but not the banger of a finale i was hoping for. First of all there is absolutely nothing new added except a 'camera' which you'll use for 10min most. also there are only 6 mission, appalling for a full priced AAA game. Other than that, it's the hitman you know and love. Expansive levels with huge replayability but smaller than the last games, a good story which has been fleshed out more in this game, and some of the best graphics right now. though there was soo much they could've improved on and added but didn't. AI should've been improved, more items to kill and tamper with stuff etc, so pretty much this is a dlc. for that reason i can't give it anything above 7.5, i expect dlc for the little amount of levels that came. Expand
  94. Jan 23, 2021
    Lack of content, only 3 story missions per map and the maps are smaller.
    However the 3 maps Berlin, Chongqing and Mendoza are really good.
    The train mission (last mission) is not good.
  95. Jan 24, 2021
    The good - it's pretty, the gameplay is Hitman.
    The bad - it's unplayable. It's an always-online single-player game without any servers. If you manage to connect, you might get 20-25 minutes gameplay before you're disconnected, lose your progress, and have to put down the game.
  96. Jan 23, 2021
    need to rebuy hitman 1 & 2, even if you own it on steam, epig games sucks, better wait for steam release and 75% sale
  97. Jan 23, 2021
    I gave it a 10 just because of some russkies whining about their language missing and giving it a 0.
    [edit] ok, after some more playing, I came to a conclusion that this game is just boring. Not bad, but really quite a yawn-fest.
  98. Jan 25, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Hitman 3 is a good game, it's in fact the best of its genre. The thing is, so was Hitman 1 and Hitman 2. Hitman 3 really does nothing new, its almost excactly the same game. A few new gadgets and tools and of course new maps, thats about it. It looks the same, it feels the same, it plays the same. Now that is not a bad thing but it also doesn't justify celebration. Its the bare minimum what was to be expected for the final conclusion of the Hitman series and in that sense it kinda dissappoints.

I don't wanna talk about the story much because Hitman really never was a very story oriented game, I personally don't love it. Its okay but its a little bit too much Hollywood drama action plot twists that you can smell a mile away.

What counts is the look and style, map design and the gameplay. Thats where Hitman sets itself apart from its competitors. I've mentioned that the gameplay pretty much didn't change, AI is dumb-funny as always and pretty easy to outsmart once you understand how to manipulate the game mechanics. It works well and gives you a big playground for messing around or trying challenges, again nothing new here.

The game looks and suits itself pretty nicely. Textures aren't top shelf anymore but the game does a good job to hide it behind shiney, big clean open rooms and very detailed and beautiful interior. It's a fantastic world to play around in.

With that being said, I don't like the levels as much as Hitman 1's and 2's. They feel more empty and less lively as the older ones. Especially Dubai and Berlin disappointed me. It feels like there are less NPC's on an active route, less conversations, it feels like NPC behave more static and yeah less lively and less believable as in high crowded maps like Miami or Mumbai. I don't know what happened here but something seems off. The level design itself seems good enough as far as I can tell, it's what happens inside the levels is a step down in every single mission I've played so far. Even the England Mansion mission, which I was looking forward to so much, was not as lively, busy, mysterious as I hoped. They are all very straight forward and less interesting.

Missions and objectives are pretty short and the scope of content is far smaller than Hitman 2.
    Just as an example, Mission stories are a unique and interesting way of approaching a target. They offer a good amount of replayability and variety. Let's compare Hitman 2 and 3...

Hitman 2:

isle of Sgail = 6
    New York = 5
    Haven Island = 5
    =37 in total
    and even if you don't count New York and Haven Island as they where DLC and introduced later you still had 27 in total.

Hitman 3:

Dubai = 3
    Dartmoor = 3
    Berlin = 0
    Chongqing = 3
    Mendoza = 3
    Carparthian Mountains = 0
    = 12 in total

Thats not even half the amount of mission-content at launch. Not to mention that the actual targets, are probably the most boring in any of the Hitman games so far, with Berlin not even having a real target with backstory, you are just supposed to eliminate 5 random ICA Agents. Everything has been setup for the big finale and the confrontation with the main villain, the Constant but ultimately that whole showdown doesn't deliver.

On top of that, I can not play Hitman 2 missions/escalations/etc., over the Hitman 3 interface since its an Epic Game Store exclusive now and forces me to buy the content I already own on Steam on their platform again, yet allows a "one time carryover" of progress and unlockables. That is borderline unacceptable and couldn't be more user unfriendly but it does not stop there. Hitman 3s very few Escalation Missions are locked behind the Deluxe Edition, as if the standart Version of the game offers such a high value to justify gating a little bit of extra content and endgame behind a paywall.

Another thing that has to be mentioned is the recycling of NPC faces, voices and even convos. Yes there are new conversations, story and map related but I recognize at least half of the faces from the last game. Not to mention, chinese people in China, germans in Germany, arabs in Dubai speaking english, either barely with an believable accent or straight up english like a native speaker. Thats immersion breaking as hell! You did it right in Mumbai and Santa Fortuna, what happened? Too lazy this time around?

All in all, Hitman 3 is a good and solid game but disappoints in innovation, scope and creating memorable targets and maps. It seems like IOI did the bare minimum to conclude the franchise which is pretty sad, considering they just relatively recently received single ownership of the Hitman Franchise License. As of right now, you literally pay 60 bucks to play 4 or 5 new maps (that have less value) and a new phone camera.

The game itself is a 7/10.
    The whole package more a 6 or even 5.

'F*** you, give me money' in full display but how dare i telling the truth, downvote!
  99. Jan 24, 2021
    The story in this game is awful.... I can't even describe how disappointed I'm. After playing several levels felt a huge urge to stop playing take a shower and read some classic literature books instead... I think after this piece of **** really... I stop playing for a while and back to cultural time spending. Game authors succeed only in one thing - convinced me to not spend too much timeThe story in this game is awful.... I can't even describe how disappointed I'm. After playing several levels felt a huge urge to stop playing take a shower and read some classic literature books instead... I think after this piece of **** really... I stop playing for a while and back to cultural time spending. Game authors succeed only in one thing - convinced me to not spend too much time on poor quality things like their game scenario.

PS: Feel sorry for the artists. They did an excellent job.
  100. Jan 25, 2021
    Cant even play the game. Single player game that requires connection to a server and the server fails to fetch version information every single time. Has been like this since release.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 54 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 10, 2021
    Predictably enough, I loved it. I loved the stories, the variety in approach, the focus on concluding the trilogy in a (mostly) satisfying way. I loved the literary and cinematic influences. I really like IOI's commitment to ' backwards compatibility' - unlock a sniper rifle in Hitman 3, and sure! You can go back and shoot people with it in Hitman 1. I occasionally get frustrated with the way that the online mode features can be a little unforgiving on a poor internet connection. But overall this is a game I'm sure I'll still be dipping into for years to come, just as I have with the previous two. It's the best action shooter series out at the moment for sure.
  2. Feb 4, 2021
    A must-buy for fans of the Stealth genre, and a safe bet for those looking for a well-crafted third-person escapade that combines solid gameplay with high-quality, movie-like production values.
  3. Feb 3, 2021
    Despite the less than stellar final mission and instability of the servers, Hitman 3 is a worthy entry to bring the World of Assassination trilogy to a close. While it’s uncertain where Agent 47 will go from here, I feel the series is in good hands and I’ll be sure to have my Fiber Wire handy for the next contract.