7.4

1. Jan 23, 2021
    Are you serious? Nobody needs to translate anything to russian. Russia is not some special country that deserves special treatment. If this game was meant be played in English then just deal with it. Do you even know how many countries don't get their own language version? I can tell you. Many.
  2. Jan 22, 2021
    Hitman 3 is solid enough game to start 2021 gaming season. It's nothing extremely new, but best of this new Hitman trilogy. Really cool looking big levels (by hitman standard) and very beautiful graphics.
  3. Jan 22, 2021
    Good end of trilogy! The best i would say!
    Very good optimization than in the past parts of hitman game! Nice graphic and gameplay, but disappointed that in the game no present Russian language and another Slavic languages!! It's so sad. And i recommend you play this game necessary!
  4. Jan 22, 2021
    It's almost crazy how much care has went into this hitman trilogy compared to what cyberpunk 2077 was. Night and day difference.
  5. Jan 21, 2021
    Excellent gameplay. There were server issues on launch day, as with any huge launch. But the game is running smooth on PS5 now. The levels are fun, and I can spend hours replaying them.
  6. Jan 22, 2021
    Very good Hitman game, i would honestly say it's best of 3 new ones. Ignore the haters, these are just bunch of sad cdproject fanboys.
  7. Jan 21, 2021
    There are, without a doubt, some great levels in this game. It feels like everyone has a unique twist and each point has its own merit, but I feel like they may of overdone the size on some levels.
    At the China level, for instance, you feel like you want to explore and conquer but not only are there two difficult targets but also an additional objective later on. Not to mention that each objective has its own 'disguise' progression meaning that when going from target to target, it feels like you're almost restarting the level.
    I think the bank level from hitman 2(?) is a better example of this. One target, one additional objective with different ways to achieve it, and much quicker overall.

The problem is that in Hitman 3, the levels are supposed to be long it would seem. I've heard some criticism about the final level of the game but I feel it's one of the better levels for a finale. It is very linear (and I still haven't figured out Suit Only Silent Assasin) but it makes you feel unstoppable and ends in a pure sense of power. Bonus points for including a secret ending.

Overall, not a bad game. I much prefer the smaller levels of previous games but that's very much my preference. I think the devs were really trying to show off the scale and ambition of their levels and I'm hoping they can use this updated version of the engine to release smaller levels like Bank or even Hitman 2's starting level.
  8. Jan 22, 2021
    Beautiful game that is first AAA game of 2021 and pretty good. Good start for possibly very good year for video games. There's tons of hits coming like Halo Infinite, Resident Evil Village, Far Cry 6 and many more and hopefully they will help forget cyberbug2077.
  9. Jan 22, 2021
    Solid Hitman game, would recommend to all stealth fans. If you are huge cod fan, maybe try something else lol.
  10. Jan 22, 2021
    Very epic game. If you haven't played the previous two games then it's probably not great, as the story is only so impactful when you have played the previous 2 games. The gameplay is the main focus of this game, and it is great gameplay, continuing its them of wacky
  11. Jan 23, 2021
    Great game... Best Gameplay in a Hitman Game... The new locations are awesome. If you got all 3 Games (Hitman 2016, Hitman 2 2018 and Hitman 3) you can play months to get all the challanges. I think the best Game so far for the new Generation
  12. Jan 22, 2021
    For me it's a 10. It's a game that I have been waiting for and for sure it's the best hitman.
    I'll start from what I didn't like:
    -music; the best soundtrack was in Hitman 2 -the fact that they are still working on a method to transfer Hitman 1&2 locations to new game if I have bought them earlier What I like: -this game is beautiful and highly replayable -more story and cinematic
    I'll start from what I didn't like:
    -music; the best soundtrack was in Hitman 2

What I like:
    -this game is beautiful and highly replayable
    -more story and cinematic features
    -great new mechanics, I love the camera and safe codes ideas
    -cool locations, Argentina is top
    more attention to the story

It's just the perfect ending and I hope that we will recieve a lot of content in this year. I played H2 for about 300h and I that that I'll double this score with this masterpiece. Good job IO Interactive!
  13. Jan 22, 2021
    Good story? yes, Good Graphics? yes, Good main character? yes, Interesting missions? yes
  14. Jan 22, 2021
    Solid work by IO Interactive. CDProjectRed should learn from them how to make working videogames.
  15. Jan 25, 2021
    Great game, $60 is a little much for expansion basically though. Also lame can't get it on steam, but I somewhat understand the reasons. It's not a big deal to me, since this reviewing the game not the delivery of the game.
  16. Jan 21, 2021
    I am new to the hitman series and I love this game and the levels. It has great gameplay mechanics.
  17. Jan 22, 2021
    Nice game, beautiful graphics and interesting missions. Might be one of the best Hitman games to date.
  18. Jan 22, 2021
    One of the best games in the franchise. The crazy amount of stuff you can do is insane. Sucks it's epic exclusive but it's not that big of a deal for such a great stealth game.
  19. Jan 22, 2021
    I think Hitman 3 ended the trilogy in a very different but good way. I didn't expect it to end like this but i really enjoyed it. I also think that the missions have been more interesting sometimes than before.
  20. Jan 23, 2021
    Graphics - 8.7/10, Story - 7/10, Level design - 9/10, Characters - 7/10, How fun is it? 9/10
  21. Jan 22, 2021
    I would like to thank IO Interactive for making this great Hitman trilogy. Very solid game. These haters are just sad people who very likely play amateurish games like cyberpunk 2077.
  22. Jan 21, 2021
    This game is epic and win. IOI has done it again. There's a massive amount of content in there especially considering you get Hitman 1 levels for free for a limited time. I wish it was on Steam instead of the Epic Fail Store but whatever I might grab it next year.
  23. Jan 21, 2021
    Hitman 3 is more of the same but it have awesome graphics and the vr really add somenthing new
  24. Jan 22, 2021
    This game is amazing , maps are amazing , amongst the best in the series , graphics are beautiful, the story is actually quite good and implemented well , endning is surprisingly good compared to the rest of the trilogy

This game has such low reviews because of mostly stupid reasons , I mean for one half of these negative reviews are just people Review bombing it for being and Epic exclusive , that if just wrong and you can’t change my mind , at least play the game before giving it a 0 star review it’s a great game , some comment on the lack of innovation or change , fair enough but I absolutely loved the last to game and am still loving it and I personally did not carry over progress , aka I have 17 Maps to get 20 / 20 mastery on , seems daunting but I did all maps in hitman 2 (and legacy missions in that game) and I’m ready to do all of the trilogies maps again , which is proof how mutch I love this game ahaha

And next the server issues , they a worse for some , for me it was just a few hours in the evening and as I’m writing this there is a persistent and Albiet annoying bug where as soon as I finish a mission I lose connection aka get no credit or unlocks for the mission , luckily I have an auto save right before but I understand the pain of those playing on master without auto saves that lost their entire missions progress , and yes I am annoyed that I can’t really play the game

However I’m just ignoring the connection issues and the fact I’m missing a couple items such as the requiem pack from hitman 2 for my review as I’m sure they will be resolved soon

But I do fully understand leaving a negative review , although I do think 0s are to low since you’ve not even played the game hahah , but bad reviews around 5/ 10 or maybe a hit lower are 100% justified though I think IO would appreciate it if you removed them once it’s fixed as the low reviews probably gonna scare people in the future from getting this amazing game ahaha
  25. Jan 22, 2021
    Cool level design, stealth is nice, graphics shine better than ever. Recommended to all hitman fans.
  26. Jan 22, 2021
    About million times better than cyberpunk 2077. Very beautiful graphics and fun story.
  27. Jan 23, 2021
    Solid enough hitman game, would recommend. 6 very replayable levels and good graphics.
  28. Jan 22, 2021
    Good gameplay, good graphics, ssr reflections is a nice addition, plays super smooth on pc, replayability at its best. Recommended.
  29. Jan 22, 2021
    Little bit short, but overall very enjoyable game. All the hate? just lol, ignore the hate, their opinion means nothing when they can't even point out any flaws and just whine about some stupid sht.
  30. Jan 22, 2021
    Un gioco eccellente degno compositore della trilogia ottimo stealth e gameplay
  31. Jan 22, 2021
    Nice game, might have best levels of all three games. Lots of opportunities and cool things to do.
  32. Jan 22, 2021
    Thank god there's good game developers and good games in times when awful companies like cdprojectred scam gamers.
  33. Jan 22, 2021
    Feels good to play game from developers who actually have some kind of talent, unlike cdprojectred.
  34. Jan 22, 2021
    Feels good to play something that actually works, after experiencing cyberpunk 2077.
  35. Jan 22, 2021
    All these "i play videogames since 1980s" people should just give up already. Very clearly new games aren't made for people over 40. Games are made mostly for people in age range 18 to 38. Hitman 3 is great game. PS: I'm not saying that people over 40 can't enjoy videogames, of course they can, they just aren't target audience.
  36. Jan 21, 2021
    This game is incredible with it's deep gameplay mechanics this is definitely the best game in the trilogy
  37. Jan 22, 2021
    Great game, surprisingly good start for 2021 in videogame terms. Would recommend.
  38. Jan 22, 2021
    Solid hitman game, would recommend to old and new fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  39. Jan 22, 2021
    I'm impressed enough. I mean, let's be real here, Cyberpunk 2077 is now new benchmark for any upcoming video game. And Hitman 3 is very clearly better video game than Cyberpunk 2077, so there's that. It's also good Hitman game overall.
  40. Jan 22, 2021
    At first i was hesitant, but then i was like "it's not made by cdprojectred, so it' can't be that bad". To my surprise hitman 3 is solid video game.
  41. Jan 22, 2021
    Games like new Hitman series makes me proud to be part of gaming community. True passion and hard work.
  42. Jan 22, 2021
    @ Zer0TheHer0, Just to annoy you, i hope they never do it. Solid hitman game by the way.
  43. Jan 21, 2021
    This game is amazing in every aspects,and is the best of this new trilogy
  44. Jan 22, 2021
    Well it's about million times better game than Cyberpunk 2077 and that's all that matters really. It's not revolutionary, but these developers at least care about games they are making.
  45. Jan 23, 2021
    Perfect conclusion for new Hitman series. Everyone whining about steam version, well your loss. You are missing out, too bad. lol.
  46. cli
    Jan 23, 2021
    A Hitman gives everything the game can give. Do not mind those who criticize negatively as there is no Russian language support.
  47. Jan 24, 2021
    One of the best hitman games i have ever played. Levels are so big, beautiful graphics, runs well. Would recommend!
  48. Jan 24, 2021
    Positives : 1. it's hitman game 2. beautiful graphics 3. you can replay missions multiple times
    negatives : could have 1 or 2 more levels.
    Overall : Good game.
  49. Jan 24, 2021
    Very good job by the team behind this game, clearly shows that you make good game, if you actually care.
  50. Jan 24, 2021
    Great expansion. Why change a brilliant formula that works. Perhaps short and pricey, but story and replay are what you get here. Levels a rich, stunning graphics, and a boat load of interesting challenges. Epic trilogy, that may not be over yet.
  51. Jan 25, 2021
    People who complain about the epic exclusivity are just dumb. This company nearly went under during development of hitman 2 because square enix dropped them. They got lucky that epic bought them out and epic made a contract with them. I got hitman 1, 2 and 3 for a total of 60 bucks without buying gold edition for hitman2. The game looks great and in some cases better than cyberpunk. WhenPeople who complain about the epic exclusivity are just dumb. This company nearly went under during development of hitman 2 because square enix dropped them. They got lucky that epic bought them out and epic made a contract with them. I got hitman 1, 2 and 3 for a total of 60 bucks without buying gold edition for hitman2. The game looks great and in some cases better than cyberpunk. When people say graphics look like they are from 2010, that is actual BS. The levels are massive and the dartmoor map is very cool since you can solve a murder to kill your target. The story is bad but no one plays a hitman game for story, they play it for the replayability and smacking people with fix. Overall I think the game is great and worth playing. Expand
  52. Jan 24, 2021
    @ TheFeanture
    Thank god! World of video games will be and would be so much better without toxic whining people like you. Games have never been / never meant to be extremely deep. Sure from time to time Rockstar does some incredible stories like Red Dead Redemption 2, but overall it's not required. Hitman 3 has perfectly decent story for a video game. Would recommend.
  53. Jan 25, 2021
    I enjoyed playing this game a lot. It was fun and you can replay the levels in many ways. I love the upgrade in the cinematics animation from Hitman 2, I wish Hitman 3 had this level in-game. I feel it could have been a little bit longer for the price. I think the positives are outweighing the negatives by far.
  54. Jan 24, 2021
    A ideis do jogo é bem interessante, mas não ter tradução pra português é algo bem decepcionante, ainda mais levando em consideração o tamanho da franquia.
  55. Jan 25, 2021
    Would recommend to fans of hitman 1 and 2. Nothing extremely new, but continues the saga and might have one of the best levels of any hitman game.
  56. Mar 5, 2021
    I really enjoyed Hitman 3. Some of the map levels were definitely bigger than previous installments. Pretty much expect the same from the previous two Hitman titles. The gameplay mechanics are the same. The graphics are pretty much the same. But out of the three games, personally Hitman (2016) was the best. The final level in Hitman 3 was a bit underwhelming but if you're a fan of thisI really enjoyed Hitman 3. Some of the map levels were definitely bigger than previous installments. Pretty much expect the same from the previous two Hitman titles. The gameplay mechanics are the same. The graphics are pretty much the same. But out of the three games, personally Hitman (2016) was the best. The final level in Hitman 3 was a bit underwhelming but if you're a fan of this franchise, you won't be disappointed with the final installment in this series. Expand
  57. Jan 31, 2021
    Great game, very enjoyable. One of the best Hitmans to date. Trilogy feels complete.
  58. Jun 2, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great game with a huge focus on story, characters, and world-building. I don't remember the last time when the story absorbed me so much. Yes, there are few bugs here are there, but nothing game-breaking. Usually minor visual glitches. Expand
  59. Aug 30, 2021
    I always loved the freedom of creativity that Hitman offers to the player, the maps are enormous and gives tons of gameplay opportunities. The AI is something, I wasn't satisfied with, but it suffice for the gameplay.
  60. Mar 8, 2021
    This is the best Hitman ever. I mean, the new formula was already good in the first Hitman of this new trilogy, but H3 is the best of the three. 6 news levels with amazing replayability, I still play the h1 and h2 maps. And the graphics are amazing, especially the Dubai map, that is breathtaking! It's a 10 out of 10!
  61. Feb 5, 2021
    Before even getting into Hitman there are a few very import things to know.
    Before even getting into Hitman there are a few very import things to know.
    This game is not supposed to be played in a traditional manner, i.e. you beat a level, follow the campaign and it's over. By design the game is focused on replayablity, the player is asked to play the same level like 6 times (well by abusing save states anyway) and witness all the little details a map has to offer.
    Each stage has about a good dozen path that leads to completion, however each path can be done in matter of minutes. This is not to be confused with game time padding, since every aspect of a map feels very detailed and well designed. Play the game in a straight line to finish and the game lasts no more than 10 hours, yet you played it wrong. Witnessing each little kill scenario is extremely satisfying, however even still HITMAN is a far cry from being a perfect game...here are the Pros(+) and Cons(-):
    + Much like every Hitman, the maps in Hitman 3 are vast and full of life, the player is incentivized to leave no stone untouched. In a sense Hitman always has been a game well suited for completionists
    + Hitman 3 in introduces new game mechanics apart from just reskinning the target and changing the landscape. The new mechanics are so cool they will put a grin onto players face, however...
    - the new mechanics are at times half assed. For instance, the player might go like "cool, time to be a master [... ]", just before you had the time to solve a problem on your own Diana quickly spoils you the answer over intercom. Was it too much to asking to demand a full experience?
    + Fortunately the story really picked up and is no longer just an excuse to kill targets. At its climax the tension is gonna makes players heart race. the player is given the feeling to almost have lost control over the situation, however, that tension quickly faded because
    - enemies still don't evolve. The enemy NPCS you met in the first tutorial chapter might very well be the same reskinned object you meet throughout the entire game. Even though this is a design choice it sometimes doesn't really match the enemies profile. It is disappointing to see some enemies that are supposed to be more vigilant still make a 180° turn to a coin toss like any other AI.
    + This makes it sound easy but in reality there are difficulty settings for everyone. Beating the game normal is fun enough, to really experience Hitman I highly recommend beating SASO(hardest things to do) on every level. Every level is designed in a way that SASO can be accomplished without being a pro gamer, and it really spices up things because the player will need to bring out their inner Solid Snake
    - there is one problem however, again with the AI, which is the lack of random. All AI are programmed to have the exact patrol and schedule to the second. This takes away the tension of the unknown and makes repeated attempts a bit boring since it eventually just becomes a memory game. The player would remember at which second this NPC is gonna do that, no more actual thinking and improvising is involved. I understand this is not MGS, but maybe an extra difficulty setting which makes things more random just the perfect topping.
  62. Feb 9, 2021
    As someone who considers hitman 1 and 2 some of the best games ever made, unfortunately I don't think that's the case with this game. Its still a very good game but has some ideas that don't work with the hitman formula, primarily the berlin and final level. This is the game where franchise fatigue sets in and im glad its the final one. Its still worth buying and still has quite a bit ofAs someone who considers hitman 1 and 2 some of the best games ever made, unfortunately I don't think that's the case with this game. Its still a very good game but has some ideas that don't work with the hitman formula, primarily the berlin and final level. This is the game where franchise fatigue sets in and im glad its the final one. Its still worth buying and still has quite a bit of content but it only has 1/4th of the content of the previous games. Levels are bigger and more open but feel more restrictive since they have less things to do in them. There is also less than half of the mission stories of the first 2. Its less replayable and levels feel connected in a bad way, it feels more like 1 more linear and focused experience than 6 separate locations with a lot of things to do like 1 and 2. However, credit where credit is due, its still a fun and engaging game throughout and makes you feel like a badass. Furthermore the compression here is great and manages to fit all 3 games in just 60gb, they also improved and polished the mechanics a bit more In this entry making them even better than they were in hitman 2. Its not a must play but its definitely worth your time. Expand
  63. Feb 6, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I played all the hitman games, it is one of the few franchises I trust to buy without checking reviews. So let me be clear, hitman 3 is not a bad game. It is more of the same, but it feels more lazy. Like when you see someone going to the toilet, do his thing, going to wash his hands and afterwards just going back to the toilet again. I know you must repeat things, but these short cycles? It is also not without bugs, even crashes...

Also I noticed that it is very easy to kill the targets, there is mostly a moment where they are completely alone. Or when I can kill a target while there is a guard sitting in the same room. 47 still has a problem with ramps and cannot cross a little bit of water. It is silly and also the AI is stupid. I think they can see through walls or something. I had some trouble getting a guard, it was nearly impossible, but suddenly I found 2 guards talking with each other. So I hit the first man with a fish to the head, I repeated it for the second guard. No problemo.

It is very easy to obtain the highest 'suit' so you can walk everywhere without any problem. I think the previous hitman did a better job there. But ok, it is not only about that in this game.

So I liked the levels, they are looking great. There are some blind spots. I started a level and thought: ok let's get a new suit! Few minutes later I had one. And you should think it is more difficult with a level where they have tiers? Nope, the keys are laying everywhere, you can just grap one. The person standing next to it will not say anything. I really liked the level with the big rave, I lost my sense of direction, I used the map for the first time. There is also a lot to do on the map, different areas.

The graphics are looking odd, it can be my settings. How the people are moving, talking, looking and behaving, it feels like it is too old. But I must say, it did not spoil my fun.

So in conclusion, it is a good game, it maybe must age and ripe a bit, before it is better and maybe even perfect. There is nothing new and like I said, it feels a bit lazy at moments. Still I think I will have a great time doing all the challenges etc.
  64. Jan 23, 2021
    Sound/Music - 8.1/10
    How many times i have finished it - 1
    Where does it stand in my top "1000 video games of all time" list - 90
  65. Jan 23, 2021
    Great game, ends the saga of Hitman after 5 years. The carry-over of my unlocks worked after 2 days. No problem at all.
  66. Jan 23, 2021
    Very good hitman game. Best to just ignore these sad haters. Pathetic people trying to ruin other people's fun. But who cares honestly, everyone knows that this game is good, youtube is full of videos praising this game and that's all that matters. All these 0/10's mean absolutely nothing. Great game!
  67. Jan 24, 2021
    Really fun game, been playing it two days straight, there's so many ways to re-play levels. Amazing.
  68. Jan 23, 2021
    One of the best game ever made.You should switch main plattform from Steam to EGS.
  69. Jan 24, 2021
    Steam sucks anyway, i'm not sure why anyone would care where you play it. On steam there's thousands of fake reviews or reviews by people who know absolutely nothing about video games, so these reviews don't matter at all. What matters is that you can play hitman 3 on pc. What store you use to buy it, is irrelevant. Great game.
  70. Jan 25, 2021
    Very solid game. Runs well, graphics are beautiful and show that you don't really need ray tracing for beautiful reflections.
  71. Mar 12, 2021
    a disappointing end to the hitman 3 trilogy a decline in the quality of featured contracts spotty server connection bugged trophy's for the players who try and 100% complete everything I pre ordered it to have things unlocked for the elusive targets and frankly I don't think its worth what I paid and its definitely not worth the addition 30 bucks for the deluxe dlc that justa disappointing end to the hitman 3 trilogy a decline in the quality of featured contracts spotty server connection bugged trophy's for the players who try and 100% complete everything I pre ordered it to have things unlocked for the elusive targets and frankly I don't think its worth what I paid and its definitely not worth the addition 30 bucks for the deluxe dlc that just re skins of existing items Expand
  72. Apr 3, 2021
    Just tried Hitman 3 lately and was quite disappointed. Especially the price tag is too high in my opinion.
  73. Apr 10, 2021
    Yes, the game is Fun.
    But this content is absolute ridiculous, like it could be a 20$ Dlc for Hitman 2 lol
    The graphics are the same in all 3 Games. i cant believe i spent 50$ and not even on steam.
    Yeah and the biggest Joke is you need always to be online? What the heck its a single player game.
  74. Jan 25, 2021
    I really don't understand how anyone that actually played this game, can give it a score of zero? Even though you can complete each `mission rather quickly, it is basically your choice to do so. Each mission can be played and explored in various different ways and there are a bunch of side missions you can participate in. I have already put 12 hours into the game and just started mission 5I really don't understand how anyone that actually played this game, can give it a score of zero? Even though you can complete each `mission rather quickly, it is basically your choice to do so. Each mission can be played and explored in various different ways and there are a bunch of side missions you can participate in. I have already put 12 hours into the game and just started mission 5 today because of the exploration I did so far. There are a ton of unlockables and you can start and end each mission in different ways, so how you approach the objectives is totally up to you since you are the hitman. The story is very well done and I am really enjoying it so far. Overall, this is a very polished game and my experience has been enjoyable. Expand
  75. Jan 31, 2021
    Игра не достоина внимания. Никаких совершенно новых механик добавлено не было, русский язык не был добавлен. Искренне осуждаю.

En: The game is not worthy of attention. No brand new mechanics were added, and no Russian language was added. I sincerely condemn it.
  76. Feb 5, 2021
    BROKEN GAME

Purchased the deluxe version and by now I’ve uninstalled the game. Hitman 1/2 are still unavailable to play through hitman 3 and my progress was wiped. The bugs are constant and the game feels like it wasn’t worth anywhere close to full price
  77. Jan 28, 2021
    Utterly pathetic how the DEVS are here downvoting all the CORRECT CRITICAL REVIEWS and UPVOTING OBVIOUS 10 RATINGS

You guys know we can see, right lol?? I feel bad for this new generation of gamers if this is what they think is the future. You're paying for an 80 dollar expansion... Wake up, that's what were **** about Sorry we have a brain and don't want to pay for a lack of

You guys know we can see, right lol??

Sorry we have a brain and don't want to pay for a lack of CONTENT. This has six new maps, that's it.. What a joke of a company you are Eidos
  78. Jan 28, 2021
    This game is 6 hours long, Carl. 6 hours. Not to mention that theres less mechanics than in previous swries wich was outdated already.
  79. Jan 30, 2021
    I am curious, why metacritic deletes 0 score reviews on Hitman 3. Thought i wouldn't notice this?
  80. Mar 22, 2021
    Ridiculously low quality. As someone who has played almost every single game in the Hitman franchise and put over 300 hours into Hitman 3,I am extremely disappointed with this game. There are jarring bugs at every turn making even the most simple task impossible. Not only this, but on maps that have been in this game for over 4 years there are still bugs they have yet to fix. I reallyRidiculously low quality. As someone who has played almost every single game in the Hitman franchise and put over 300 hours into Hitman 3,I am extremely disappointed with this game. There are jarring bugs at every turn making even the most simple task impossible. Not only this, but on maps that have been in this game for over 4 years there are still bugs they have yet to fix. I really hope they can improve this game, but at this state it is completely unplayable. Expand
  81. Jan 28, 2021
    Same menu, same music as in 1.75. The graphics are uglier. Ai is dumber than ever, completely deaf and often buggy. Bad scripts. Buggy blockages, collisions. 8 hours playing without opportunity use. Only the target , killing unnoticed,
    on professional level.
    No development and fixing has been made, but the skin shader and ai got worse. This is an unassuming clash of sht. 60 euros
    on professional level.
    No development and fixing has been made, but the skin shader and ai got worse.
    This is an unassuming clash of sht.
    60 euros ?
    Fck you io.
  82. Jan 24, 2021
    This is definitely the best game in the series from the re-release, especially since there will still be a VR version for this part. But it's a pity that there are no Russian subtitles, it would be just awesome
  83. Jan 25, 2021
    Hitman 3 is absolutely beautiful with really impressive detailed locations that you have never seen in the Hitman series. The graphic is the best quality in this series on Ultra and 2x Multisampling. It's a good game but it is not an unforgettable experience and also it can not be the best experience of this series. Because there are some problems yet and everything is not beautiful as theHitman 3 is absolutely beautiful with really impressive detailed locations that you have never seen in the Hitman series. The graphic is the best quality in this series on Ultra and 2x Multisampling. It's a good game but it is not an unforgettable experience and also it can not be the best experience of this series. Because there are some problems yet and everything is not beautiful as the graphic!
    But whats the problems? First of all, Hitman 3 is too short, You can finish all the game only in One day. Story cutscenes are really numb and I wonder that how did IOI come to do this? Animations in cutscenes are significantly Weak and it's compared to old games ten years ago !! This is the main reason that you don't like to follow the story as a gamer. The second problem is gameplay design, Missions are really easy without any serious challenging. It seems they made it for amateur stealth fans !! The third important problem is AI. I never see the same AI weakness in previous versions like 2016 or 2018. AI problems make the game even more easily. I killed peoples but in-ranged persons didn't notice, even anybody didn't follow me. Mission stories are not many and all of these problems that I said may cause that you even don't like to play the game again!
    There is an important note that maybe good or not. Levels are not like before, it's Story-based more.
    I think this is good because it causes that you feel some differences in this version rather than before.
    I forgot to say about soundtracks. I love the new soundtrack. it's really great.
  84. Jan 26, 2021
    This game feels like an extension. Dated cut scenes. Dated engine. Playing feels a bit like slo-mo. Very linear. Constant crashing trows fun out of a window. Expected more from Hitman 3.
  85. Jan 30, 2021
    very short, little bit boring. In my opinion outdated graphics, game looks plastic
  86. Jan 31, 2021
    Where is the Russian localization? At least subtitles ?! Lazy.Was it really that hard?
  87. Jan 24, 2021
    Epic conclusion to very solid hitman reboot series, seems very underrated already, but it's good.
  88. Jan 25, 2021
    graphics - 9/10
    story - 8/10
    level design - 9/10
    worth a buy? - yup
    recommended
  89. Jan 29, 2021
    Same graphics, less missions and smaller maps...Is this supposed to be a new game or the most lazy **** I've seen in the Hitman franchise
  90. Jan 30, 2021
    And once again Critic Scores are higher than User Scores. Hitman 3 is not a game deserving 9/10 or above. Actually since years the game not only doesn't offer something new, but in matter of mechanics, bugs, AI, etc. is exactly the same. This wouldn't be bad if these things were working properly and be of high quality, but that's just not the case. Shooting is a disaster, I don't know ifAnd once again Critic Scores are higher than User Scores. Hitman 3 is not a game deserving 9/10 or above. Actually since years the game not only doesn't offer something new, but in matter of mechanics, bugs, AI, etc. is exactly the same. This wouldn't be bad if these things were working properly and be of high quality, but that's just not the case. Shooting is a disaster, I don't know if snapping to the enemy even works (doesn't seem to make any difference), but the sensitivity is just too high. Yeah, you can lower it in settings, but then the camera is moving too slow during fights. The AI is just a mess, like in all previous Hitman games. I don't know if they have changed anything in this respect, it's the same bad AI we've got in the previous games. NPCs are just plain stupid and that's frustrating. I don't want to spoil anything, but they can be shooting at you, you enter the toilet and hide in a box and... they just leave you alone. And that's just the tip of an iceberg. Also the main menu is a mess and I mean a real mess. It's so messy that you even don't know how to continue your game the next day. And of course during missions your options are very limited, because you need to level up to gain access to new stuff to get new abilities - then you can replay the mission and try a different approach. Why the hell would I want to replay the same mission? That's just dumb. So yeah - if you like the Hitman series just like me (I've been playing it since the first one) you will still find some fun, but don't expect that any issues from the previous games are solved here or the AI is better. Not a chance. Graphics are really great, the music is also very nice, but indie games have better AI. Expand
  91. Feb 19, 2021
    Man this game would be fantastic if the last update hadn't broken it. It crashes anywhere from 5-45 minutes after launching. Makes contracts, escalations, elusive targets, and anything you can't save during basically impossible to do. Reaching out to IOI or trying to find help on the forums is like shouting into a hole.
    Pros: Couldn't tell you, game crashes too quickly to tell.
    Cons:
    Pros: Couldn't tell you, game crashes too quickly to tell.
    Cons: Crashes quickly.
  92. 4y4
    Jan 28, 2021
    It's a good game. Never crashing, never glitching, no bugs at all. The story could be better but the gameplay is great.
  93. Jul 26, 2021
    When will the Danish learn?? Hitman became James Bond in 2016 and Hitman 3 just continues the same bond game ever since. Just give us Blood Money 2 with Last of Us 2 gore system! But yeah no, turns out James Bond is in your DNA all along..
  94. Feb 9, 2021
    Please i need poland language add it before steam version release .
  95. Feb 23, 2021
    Thank you, this game is like a slap in the face, you bought two add-ons with the Russian language, so buy the third one without it, more like a criminal behavior.
  96. Oct 14, 2021
    No steam no buy sorry hitman 3.

epic gibi çöp yerden oynayacağıma oynamam daha iyi .
  97. Apr 26, 2021
    DON'T buy Deluxe Edition! It's a waste of money. All Escalations are so bad and boring, It is not worth the money spent, Also I found multiple bugs in the two last missions
  98. Jan 31, 2021
    I love Hitman's playstyle. $60 games shouldn't be this short and you shouldn't force online play for a single player game. Regrettable decision guys
  99. Mar 7, 2021
    Game with very unusual and beautiful levels. So they are very smart. But it's short
  100. Apr 1, 2021
    I would like to thank IO Interactive for making this great Hitman trilogy. Very solid game. These haters are just sad people.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 57 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Sep 1, 2021
    Danish developers prepared a new set of fantastic sandbox environments, filled them with crowds, scattered useful gadgets all around, and said: have fun however you want. If the best Hitman missions for you were those based on freedom, exploration and watching the surroundings carefully, Hitman 3 is what you need. It is a worthy finale of an exceptional trilogy. [03/2021, p.30]
  2. Mar 5, 2021
    Finishing a trilogy successfully in any entertainment medium is not an easy task in videogames. However, IO Interactive managed to close the new story of Agent 47 in a remarkable way. Maybe it did not offer new gameplay mechanics, it even removed modes from past installments, but the level design did bring a new depth to Hitman III that we had not seen before. Without having to change the usual Hitman formula, IO Interactive gave us in Hitman III a game with replay value, challenges to overcome and content in the short, medium, and long term that will surely extend its life way after launch.
  3. Mar 3, 2021
    Whether it’s the great scenario design packed with routes and opportunities, the well written story missions, the many funny surprises, the attractive presentation or the motivating reward system - Hitman 3 combines familiar strengths with some new ideas like the shortcut system and the sadly PlayStation exclusive VR mode. Still, Hitman 3 is not free from criticism. This mainly concerns AI quirks, smaller logical errors and missing PlayStation Move controls in VR.