9.0

1. Jun 18, 2018
    Wow, played a lot of games like hollow knight, but hollow knight is the biggest s.... on earth.
    Backtracking everywhere
    Boring gameplay
    horrible combat system
    do always the same

I want my money game.
  2. Mar 20, 2017
    There's a lot to be said for Hollow Knight in terms of design, but I found the boss fights too hard and there's no way to dumb it down so if you're not a hyperactive youngster, LOOK OUT!
  3. Sep 2, 2018
    Fights often too difficult which makes the game unplayable without possibility to adjust the level
  4. Jun 30, 2017
    The game makes you trounce back through 5+ screens of enemies just to try the boss again. Which is extremely hard. It's a garbage experience, except for extreme fans of this type of game-play. Avoid it.
  5. Mar 2, 2017
    - Hollow Knight's story is not impressed!
    - This is a 2D Side-scrolling game, I have nothing to say about the graphics.
    - The character's ability is boring.
    -> I felt free in Ori and the blind forest more than Hollow Knight.
  6. Dec 30, 2017
    While the game is fun when you are going through areas, the game doesnt tell you how to get to the next area. This is a horrible mechanic and I cannot progress through the game because of this. So I'm forced to give this game a 0 star.
  7. Jan 6, 2018
    The game has several balance problems, and his difficulty in some cases is really unfair. If u get stuck there's no way to see what's the way to continue. I love games like Dark souls or Bloodborne, or other 2d platforms like Salt & Sanctuary, after 48 hours expended I have to say, the whole experience isn't that good. Is true, the graphic environment and sound is quite perfectionistic,The game has several balance problems, and his difficulty in some cases is really unfair. If u get stuck there's no way to see what's the way to continue. I love games like Dark souls or Bloodborne, or other 2d platforms like Salt & Sanctuary, after 48 hours expended I have to say, the whole experience isn't that good. Is true, the graphic environment and sound is quite perfectionistic, but in terms of game design isn't in the same level. Expand
  8. Jan 2, 2019
    Absolutely atrocious. Unplayable beyond any reasonable measure. Not a finished game by any stretch of the imagination. Buggy, terribly optimised, horribly designed. Avoid like the plague.

1. Jul 29, 2018
    Hollow Knight is one of the best 2D platformers I’ve ever played - it is a beautiful, quirky and dynamic game; challenging yet rewarding; mournful yet brimming with hope. When it comes to console, it’s going to cause a real stir.
  2. Jun 22, 2018
    Hollow Knight is a Metroidvania with a well of content to discover that’s as deep as its labyrinthine caves. The world of Hallownest is compelling and rich, full of story that’s left for you to discover on your own, and built with branching paths that offer an absurd amount of choice in how you go about discovering it. With such a high density of secrets to find and fun, challenging enemies to face, it’s worth spending every moment you can in Hollow Knight.
  3. Jan 2, 2018
    A very difficult and hand-drawn Metroidvania with an enormous size for players with a lot of patience and a high frustration tolerance.