7.6

1. Nov 28, 2018
    Horizon Chase Turbo is really fun and exciting racing game that gives the classic arcade retro racing feel. For me personally, I would say that this game is really fun, it has no crazy gimmicks kind of like top gear 3000, but it brings back the top gear 1 and 2 feel right away, which brought a smile to my face. If you are a big fan of retro racing games and don't mind a long gameHorizon Chase Turbo is really fun and exciting racing game that gives the classic arcade retro racing feel. For me personally, I would say that this game is really fun, it has no crazy gimmicks kind of like top gear 3000, but it brings back the top gear 1 and 2 feel right away, which brought a smile to my face. If you are a big fan of retro racing games and don't mind a long game (roughly 15 - 25 hrs) ( 2 - 4 hrs per session) then this is the game for you. Expand
  2. Jun 27, 2021
    Game started as very good follower for Lotus Esprit Turbo. But later it begin to be poor design frustration. Cars, which are worst than yours are doing incredible moves and are with better perfromance than your car - cheated cars. And they are trying to do only one action - move into your line and hit you. Car is unable to take blue coins, fuel or turbo, because it can't correctlyGame started as very good follower for Lotus Esprit Turbo. But later it begin to be poor design frustration. Cars, which are worst than yours are doing incredible moves and are with better perfromance than your car - cheated cars. And they are trying to do only one action - move into your line and hit you. Car is unable to take blue coins, fuel or turbo, because it can't correctly calculate distance. Even if you are hitting coin with peace of car. On the other hand, some trres or signs near road are able to stop you, even if there is big distance.
    In the end I found, you are fighting with cheated cars, bad colision system is reason, why you cant take last coins from road and you have to repeat track again and again. Overall fun dissappeard. Total garbage is completely dark track, where you cant see track...
    After that uninstall....
  3. Jun 7, 2018
    Pure old school style racing game. Great game play, sometimes frustraiting difficult level but very satisfying. Worth this money. Love it!
  4. Mar 26, 2019
    Excelente jogo, indispensável pra quem pegou a época do bom e velho Top Gear
  5. Jul 25, 2021
    A good game, but quickly tired of it.
    it's too monotonous!
    Фnd one more problem, when an enemy car collides, it flies into the front and this is somehow strange
  6. Feb 15, 2019
    There's not much I can fault about this retro arcade racer from Brazil as it seems to do everything right: it has appealing visuals, a garage of iconic cars to unlock, many locations to visit, a top-notch soundtrack by a composer who has plenty of experience scoring for arcade racers, local multiplayer, Steam integration, and, it's just a blast to play. Horizon Chase Turbo is the bestThere's not much I can fault about this retro arcade racer from Brazil as it seems to do everything right: it has appealing visuals, a garage of iconic cars to unlock, many locations to visit, a top-notch soundtrack by a composer who has plenty of experience scoring for arcade racers, local multiplayer, Steam integration, and, it's just a blast to play. Horizon Chase Turbo is the best arcade racing game I've played in years and I don't regret purchasing it at all. Expand
  7. Jun 22, 2020
    Old school style racing game, better graphics. A little frustrating at higher levels, like the old games. Its a very good game. With DLC is better.
  8. Aug 9, 2021
    A very tight and fun arcade racer.

If you enjoyed Outrun back in the day you're going to love this!
  9. Oct 6, 2018
    jogo mt bom, tem sua qualidades, mais tem seus defeitos , esta excelente o modo campanha dos game, lindo os graficos ,lembra muito top gear.
  10. Oct 15, 2019
    Good, clean fun. Nice tracks, visuals that you need to acclimatise to but that are pretty good once you do, a decent soundtrack. Old-school car racing. The opposition cars have an annoying habit of slowing to a crawl to bump you back, but once you're used to this, it's part of the fun. Loads of different cars, a good upgrade system, and local multiplayer. Proper good effort.
  11. Aug 16, 2019
    Otimo jogo, ainda mais partindo do principio que é Brasileiro.

Para esse estilo de jogo, até que me prendi mais do que eu imaginava. Porém, não tive muito interesse em continuar. A jogabilidade no teclado não é muito boa, e a quantidade de carros na pista irrita um pouco caso você seja muito afobado - eu todo. Com um pouco de paciencia, voce não terá muitos problemas. Enfim, pra quem
    Otimo jogo, ainda mais partindo do principio que é Brasileiro.

Enfim, pra quem gosta do genero, vai na fé!
  12. Dec 9, 2019
    Simplesmente Incrivel, é um dos melhores jogos que eu ja joguei na minha vida, é quase que um remaster do Top gear para os dias de hoje, esse é um dos poucos jogos que sairam nos ultimos 10 anos que merecem nota maxima*, ele é simplesmente perfeito* joguei por mais de 100 horas e n presenciei absolutamente nenhum bug no game.
  13. Mar 10, 2020
    [x] Perfect
    [ ] Awesome
    [ ] Good
    [ ] Good Bad
    [ ] Fail

Não vejo necessidade em escrever um longo texto analisando uma arte, a nota é apenas um conselho para saber o quanto ela vale para sua vida.

I see no need to write a long text analyzing an art, the note is just a piece of advice to know how much it is worth in your life.
  14. Dec 31, 2020
    Nostalgic, Retro..Butter Smooth..
    What else you want..??
    Best racing in 2020.
  15. Jun 21, 2021
    The PC port of Horizon Chase slowly drops FPS during races for no reason. Lap 1, I'll be at 60, then Lap 2, 40, Lap 3, 30, and so on. It's a shame this makes it unplayable for me because when it wasn't constantly lagging it was very fun. The developers seem to care more about shoving fancy new cars into the game rather than fixing issues it's had (according to Steam forums) since launch.
  16. Aug 10, 2021
    Realmente las primeras horas de juego me parecieron de lo más entretenido, es mas que obvio que el juego esta dirigido para el publico que disfruta de lo arcade, eso esta bien, no obstante los controles no son como los juegos modernos, pero su propia temática y estilo de juego resuelven eso, no obstante mi mayor problema no es con el juego en si, me ha gustado bastante, pero ocasionó másRealmente las primeras horas de juego me parecieron de lo más entretenido, es mas que obvio que el juego esta dirigido para el publico que disfruta de lo arcade, eso esta bien, no obstante los controles no son como los juegos modernos, pero su propia temática y estilo de juego resuelven eso, no obstante mi mayor problema no es con el juego en si, me ha gustado bastante, pero ocasionó más de un problema en mi computador en el modo "multijugador" dando crash y hasta pantallazo azul, realmente eso me asusto mucho es lo básicamente por lo que estoy dando tan mala calificación de no haber sido por eso lo más posible es que le hubiese dado un ocho o más Expand
  17. Sep 13, 2021
    The game starts very well, at first with basic races and then depending on the updates you give to your car it gets more and more difficult, the weather action is something that also influences the course of the race, but what really loved is that I have permission from Kemco to even put the mythical soundtrack. Tremendous game i love it

Generally favorable reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 19, 2018
    Horizon Chase Turbo is a throwback racer for those who want to race with near-impossible odds at all times. Constantly starting at the back of the pack, the aggressive AI opposition, and the exaggerated physics system require nothing less than pure skill and tremendous luck if players want to get close to first place in any races. At the same time, the generous progression system and easy-to-handle controls mean that you can get quite far before you need to start being perfect. With local multiplayer and an excellent presentation in tow, Horizon Chase Turbo is a must-have for those who dearly miss old racing games.
  2. Jul 24, 2018
    Despite its difficulty, I’ve been having quite a bit of fun with Horizon Chase Turbo. It certainly does feel like a game from the 80s/90s, as they were known for being quite difficult anyway. The selection of cars and tracks is quite nice, and it’s all wrapped up in a beautiful visual style. So, if you want to take a trip down memory lane at lightning speeds, I’d definitely suggest giving it a try. Just don’t throw your controller at the screen.
  3. Jul 24, 2018
    While I enjoyed my time with Horizon Chase Turbo, I wished it was an arcade cabinet instead of something to play at home. Part of the arcade appeal was always seeing how long I could get on a quarter — having unlimited access to such a thing puts it in a new, unfavorable light that reveals the content was never meant for it.